Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

Von DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... Mehr

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

33. A Knight In Shining Armor

322 7 6
Von DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n looked over from his seat in the cafeteria and he noticed that the local racist bully Cadence Winchester was picking on his friend Velvet by pulling on her ears and making racist comments you see Cadence Winchester is the leader of team CRDL they are nothing more than a group of racists and Bullies who believe in their own Xeno superiority over every other race on the Earth Cadence Winchester has bright red hair she is wearing armor with the crest of a bird on her chest and she wields a powerful mace.

Cadence Winchester is nothing more than an underhanded conniving racist bully with an evil black heart and how she managed to get into the new age Academy is beyond anyone.

Cadence: see I told you they were real what a freak.

Velvet was begging for them to stop as Cadence pulled on her ears in a painful manner.

Velvet: please stop

Y/n L/n could feel a familiar rage boiling within his mind his eyes suddenly shifted to the eyes of the Beast Within.

Y/n: excuse me but I have to take care of something important~

Y/n's voice was no longer his own his voice was now ethereal and demonic causing both Ryuko and Mako some emotional discomfort.

Ryuko: Y/n are you okay?

Y/n: I'm fine I just need to take care of some important business~

Y/n L/n immediately got up and walked over towards Cadence Winchester once he was behind her he tapped her on the shoulder three times she turned around and noticed who was standing behind her trying to Garner her attention.

Cadence: what the hell do you want?!

Y/n: I demand that you stop bothering Velvet at this very second and you will apologize to her.

Cadence had a smug arrogant look on her face she then laughed at Y/n.

Cadence: and why would I apologize to this freak of nature?

Y/n: because if you don't I'm going to have to do something not very nice.

Cadence and her team laughed at what appeared to be a simple Idol threat.

Cadence: and what's the little retard going to do if I don't?~

That word that word that had defined Y/n L/n so long ago that word caused a small snap in his mind immediately he saw the face of his old childhood bully in Cadence's face he heard her voice and he had a flashback from his childhood of all the time she had called him that name of all the times she had beaten him up and taken what was rightfully his all the times that he was belittled and insulted it caused his facial scars to start burning he could feel the fires of hatred of burning in his Spirit again just as it had before in the Church of Braveheart.

Y/n: you know Cadence I picked up a new trick would you like to see it?~

Cadence: and what is that you going to juggle or something?~

Y/n L/n had a wicked smile on his face he clenched his cybernetic fist and immediately transformed into his cybernetic Dragon form.

(A/n): as you already know I edited and put this together so please tell me when you think in the comments.

Everyone watched in utter Terror when they saw the cybernetic dragon in the middle of the cafeteria he bend down to look at Cadence the sound of his cybernetics could be heard throughout the cafeteria.

Dragon Y/n: you know Cadence Winchester as the first lady of the American stage Helen Hayes once said.......

Y/n L/n looked dead into Cadence's eyes her confidence faded away and it was replaced by pure fear and Terror.

Dragon Y/n: I'm going to kill you!!!

Y/n L/n immediately started attacking Cadence Winchester and her team the first member of her team to attack him he grabbed her by the head and slammed her into the ground the second he simply slapped her through a window with enough Force to send her flying through the glass window and into the nearby lake the third attempted to run away but he simply used the Mind Stone to hold her in place and then he proceeded to slam his fist so hard into her that her body was embedded in the ground Cadence Winchester attempted to defend herself with her mace but unfortunately he simply grabbed the mace in mid swing he then proceeded to crush it with his claw he then grabbed her by the head and proceeded to bash her into the walls floor and even ceiling once he was knocked out and her Aura had been broken he was about to finish her with the coup de gras.

Dragon Y/n: now when you get to hell tell the queen of hell that Charlie said hi~

But before he could kill Cadence Winchester someone hit him with a magical spell the spell was not meant to damage or hurt him instead it was just a simple sleeping spell and since his Shields weren't up it took effect immediately he released Cadence from his grip he shrunk down to normal size and reverted back to his normal humanoid form the one who had performed the spell was none other than headmistress Venelana.

Venelana: can someone please tell me what in the name of Sanity is going on in here?!?!

Velvet: I can explain headmistress

Venelana: please do

Velvet: well Cadence and her team were picking on me pulling on my ears and Y/n came to my rescue he stopped them but they insulted him and verbally abused him so I guess he snapped and transformed into that thing please don't punish him he was just being a hero.

Venelana looked over to Coco and asked.

Venelana: is this true?

Coco: every word of it ma'am

Venelana: while I don't agree with his actions I guess the school was founded on the principle of making the heroes of Tomorrow and since discrimination and racism are traits of a villain I guess there is no reason to punish him and besides the damages he did is superficial and easily fixable someone please take Y/n back to his dorm for rest he will be excused from today's remaining classes for the reason of the sleeping spell I hit him with was extremely powerful.

Velvet: is he going to be okay?!

Venelana: well since he is one of the most powerful students here he will be perfectly fine normally the spell would put someone into a state of forever sleep but since he is so powerful he'll just be knocked out for a couple hours.

Velvet: oh my goodness I'm so glad to hear that I'll take him back to his dorm.

Velvet immediately picked up Y/n Bridal Style she was amazed to find out how light he was.

Velvet: wow he's really light.

Coco looked over at her partner with a Sly smirk on her face.

Coco: you know carrying him like that makes it look like you're his wife and he's your husband and you're about to carry him over the threshold~

Velvet's face adopted a bright red blush she immediately ran out of the cafeteria with Y/n L/n in her arms after a couple minutes she finally arrived at dorm 1408 when she got there she carried Y/n L/n into his room she put him into bed and tucked him in but before she left she decided to give her thanks and the only way she could.

Velvet: thank you Y/n for coming to my rescue you'll always be my hero.

Velvet bent down and placed a gentle kiss onto Y/n's forehead.

Velvet: I'll see you later my knight in shining armor~

Velvet Scarlatina had a light pink blush on her face immediately left dorm 1408 to go find her team.

(Time skip later that day)
Location: the occult research Club

Y/n L/n had woken up from his magically-induced nap not remembering a thing that had happened apparently he didn't have a lot of control over his Dragon form and when he transformed into that form he would lose control over himself and black out apparently the form was driven by rage and instinct but right now Y/n L/n is hanging out with his friends in the occult research Club.

Rias: I'm so proud of everyone in this room and since we have two new members of the club I would like to commemorate this tremendous occasion with a trip to the familiar Forest.

Y/n: what's the familiar Forest?

Rias: it's a place where many beings of the supernatural world exist creatures known as familiars familiars act as Partners, friends, and even close confidants of those higher up in the Supernatural world.

Everyone showed off they're familiars Rias had a bat creature Akeno had an imp like creature Koneko had a small white cat like creature and Kira she had what can only be described as an eagle like creature.

Y/n: wow this sounds so awesome what are we waiting for?! let's go!!!!

The members of the occult research Club were about to leave when suddenly a couple members of the student council entered the room leading them was none other than Sona.

Rias: Ah Sona what brings you here?

Sona: well I heard that yesterday you acquired a new piece I came here to congratulate you my old friend.

Rias: well that's very kind of you.

Sona: Hello Y/n I'm glad to see you again I heard about what happened at the church are you doing okay?

Y/n: I'm doing fine Asia is alive and well I've got all my friends I've got my health and I met a cool guy the other day in the town of Braveheart he sells all kinds of cool socks his name is Socko!

Kira: are you being serious right now you have a friend named Socko?

Y/n: yeppers!

Koneko: that's weird

Y/n: is it really?~

Y/n L/n immediately lifted his left leg up to the coffee table he then pulled up his pant leg to reveal that he was wearing a magnificent sock it wasn't just any type of sock the sock actually lit up with neon like lights everyone in the room was shocked when they saw these amazing socks even the student council president herself was left speechless.

Akeno: oh my now those are some socks~

Sona: I will admit those socks are rather impressive but isn't light up clothing a fire hazard?

Y/n: no it's a fun hazard!~

Rias: trust me when I say this don't go down the rabbit hole just smile and Nod.

Sona: alright then

Rias: so Sona what else brings you here?

Sona: nothing else I was just going to wish you good luck on your request to The Familiar Forest.

Rias: alright then I will see you later my old friend.

Sona and the members of the student council left the occult research Club room once they were gone the members of the occult research Club teleported to The Familiar Forest when they got there they were greeted by a man who can only be described as a man who watched way too much Pokemon as a kid and couldn't find a Pikachu to compliment his style.

The Familiar master: welcome welcome one and all to both those who are small and tall.

Asia: why is he rhyming?

Akeno: he's the familiar Master he's obsessed with rhyme schemes.

The Familiar master: if your goal is to find familiars Galore then you've come at the right time that's for sure the full moon is out to help you decide so allow me to be your guide!!!

Y/n: I love rhyme schemes

The Familiar master: now how can I help you tell me all your wants and desires, a strong one? A fast one? One that likes to set fires?

Y/n: personally I'd like one that's friendly, loyal, and can put up with me for more than an hour without wanting to kill me or strangle me Maybe not even in that order.

Asia: I want one that's cute and fun to be around.

The Familiar master: fun? done and done!

Asia: oh thank you so much!

Y/n: yes thank you so much!

Immediately the members of the occult research Club make their way into the familiar Forest as they are walking through the forest Y/n L/n is bringing up the rear to make sure nothing sneaks up on them while he's doing this he is doing Kung Fu poses and even exclaiming Kung Fu sounds that was until he saw something shiny fly past his head.

Y/n: ooooohhhh a flying shiny thing perfect for my shiny collection!!!

Y/n L/n immediately followed the flying shiny object after wandering through the forest following the shiny thing he finally caught it.

Y/n: gotcha!

Y/n L/n opened his hands and soon enough the shiny thing dissolved into a bunch of shiny particles flying through the air.

Y/n: oh man I hate when they do that!

Y/n L/n looked up and he noticed a large house in front of him.

Y/n: wow nice house!

Y/n L/n walked up to the front door of the house he noticed a serpent like knocker on the door.

Y/n: old fashioned I like it~

Y/n L/n grabbed the handle of the doctor and banged it on the door three times to Garner the attention of whomever was inside the house after waiting a minute or two someone answered the door it appeared to be a very beautiful Serpentine woman.

(A/n): once again this amazing original character and artwork belongs to the amazing and highly talented [JAME's Salty Spitoon 💦🔞
@JAME_Arts] as I said before if the artist behind the brilliant artwork that has just been displayed is reading this right now you're an amazing artist a talented storyteller and I implore you please don't be mad I had no way of contacting you.

???: well hello there how may I help you?~

Y/n: hi my name is Y/n L/n!

???: well it's very nice to meet you Y/n I'm Madame Lilith welcome to my humble home please come inside I just finished baking a batch of fresh chocolate chip cookies~

Y/n: well don't mind if I do!

Y/n L/n immediately entered the home of Madame Lilith she guided him to her living room.

Madam Lilith: please have a seat anywhere you like~

Did as instructed having a seat in a nice fancy armchair Madam Lilith left the room and soon came back with a plate full of fresh chocolate chip cookies.

Madam Lilith: please have as many as you like~

Y/n: thank you!

Madam Lilith: it's no problem I don't have a lot of guests here and I'm always happy to have such a nice well mannered young lad Grace my home~

Y/n L/n soon enough started enjoying the freshly made chocolate chip cookies that were offered to him by the kind Serpentine woman.

Madam Lilith: now tell me why have you come to the familiar Forest?

Y/n: well I came here with my friends from the occult research Club to look for a familiar but I followed it a flying shiny thing and now I'm here!

Madam Lilith: well well well so you're not here to try and make me you're familiar?

Y/n: Nope!

Madam Lilith: you know a lot of people have come to me in the past some wanting to make me they're familiar some wanting to make me their slave and others coming to me with marriage proposals each and every one of them failed to Garner my attention and they never saw the light of day again.

Y/n L/n didn't hear the last part of what she said because he was focused on the delicious freshly baked treats he had just been given.

Madam Lilith: I can just tell that you are a special young lad tell me what makes you so special?~

Y/n: well for starters I have a mental condition called autism.

Madam Lilith: oh yes autism I've heard much about it and I've done a bit of research on it myself I've never met anyone with the mental condition but there's something else about you that's quite unique something powerful, what would that be?~

Y/n: well I'm the only male in the world who possesses super powers.

Madam Lilith: that's it I can sense an amazing power radiating from you, how is that possible?~

Y/n L/n showed off his cybernetic left hand with the Infinity Stones embedded in the back of his hand as soon as she saw this Madam Lilith's eyes widened as if she had seen a ghost with her own two eyes.

Madam Lilith: it can't be!

Y/n: it can't be what?

Madam Lilith: are those the Infinity Stones?

Y/n: yep, how do you know about them?

Madam Lilith: well anyone of my caliber knows all about the Infinity Stones you see I even tried to collect them myself but I could never find them, but that begs the question how did you manage to find them? and how are you able to hold all six? when there are very few creatures in the entire universe that can perform such a feat~

Y/n: well my mother was a flufflepuff Faunus and my dad was Thanos the Mad Titan.

Madam Lilith's eyes widened once again but this time her pupils shrink to the size of pinpricks as soon as she heard the name Thanos and her next question was immediately answered by the title of the Mad Titan.

Madam Lilith: I knew I sensed a familiarity about you you truly are a son of Thanos~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3047)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Weigh Out Way-In Von JASLapp

Aktuelle Literatur

180 0 78
There is an unexpected turn in the story that drastically changes the course of events and, in the long run, even the lives of those involved. Magpie...
39.5K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
596 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...