Jasper's Princess 1

By EmmaVickers18

This is a story about Elena Swan. She didn't grow up with Bella, as she was left behind when Rene took off. E... More

Chapter One: Cast and Description
Chapter Two: Isabella returns
Chapter Three: Back to school
Chapter Four: Jasper's POV
Chapter Five: Time with the wolves
Chapter Six: Happy Birthday Elena
Chapter Seven: The Volturi
Chapter Eight: Red eyes
Chapter Ten: Big Elena
Chapter Eleven: Fresh Start
Chapter Twelve: Healing
Author's note
Chapter Thirteen: Legends
Chapter Fourteen: Bonfires
10k
Chapter Fifteen: Ahiga
Not an update but please read
Chapter Sixteen: Reflection
Chapter Seventeen: Hope
Chapter Eighteen: Elena
Chapter Nineteen: Ancestors
Chapter Twenty: Together
Chapter Twenty-one: One Week Later
Chapter Twenty-two: Baby girl
Chapter Twenty-three: The Party

Chapter Nine: Safe

3.4K 59 6
By EmmaVickers18

"Daddy, what time is it?"

"Well princess it is 6:15 and grandma is making your dinner. She is making baked mac and cheese, chicken sandwiches, and green beans."

"Mmmm, that sounds really good and it already smells amazing. Daddy, can I watch a movie while grandma cooks?"

"You can ask Emmett he is playing video games with Edward. I am sure they would switch it for you." I walked towards the living room. 

"Uncles, may I watch something on tv?"

"Our princess is being very proper this evening. Of course you can watch something, what kind of movie were you thinking?"

"Emmett, I was wondering if I could watch The Backyardigans?" 

"No problem." He switched the tv from the video games to the streaming channels. He put the show on and I sat next to him on the couch. He laid a blanket over me as I curled into his side. We got through two episodes and then grandma called me to let me know it was time for dinner. Daddy always sits with me during my meals to make sure I don't need anything. I think he gets scared I might choke or something. He always looks at me like he is afraid I will shatter at any moment. 

After dinner daddy let me eat an ice cream sandwich, he led me to the living room where they had set up a big blanket fort. In the middle was a pallet that had my favorite stuffies, paci, and Sippy cup it was filled with blue Kool-Aid. I climbed in and covered my body. There was an opening so I could see the projector on the wall. Daddy slid in next to me and pulled me into him. We watched all of the Ice Age movies. My eyes started to get heavy during one of them I can't even remember. I could feel daddy nuzzle my neck with his nose. And I feel asleep peacefully knowing that everyone in this room loves me for who I am and would never let anything or anyone hurt me. I felt safe.  

"Princess, its time to wake up. You are going to the res today and you need to get dressed and eat breakfast." I shot up after he said I was going to the res today. Its time for everyone to hunt so that's why I get to go to the res. This also means I get to eat Emily's cooking and no one will stop me. 

Daddy took me to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He helped me wash up and asked Alice to do my hair. He had to pack my bag and make sure I had everything I needed and some emergency things if I got hurt. I tell him all the time he doesn't have to pack so much stuff. Emily has more than enough first aid supplies. 

Alice had done my hair in two buns, not like princess Laia hers look silly. Daddy had already picked out my out fit so Alice helped me get dressed. I was wearing a baby pink track suit and some pink and white Vans. I walked downstairs and rushed to the table. Grandma made me an omelet and blueberry mini muffins. Emily's muffins would eat like two of these ones. I sat down and grandma gave me a sippy cup full of apple juice. "Thank you grandma. Its really yummy." 

"No problem sweetheart, have fun with the boys and stay safe."

"Always. I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." I picked up one of the muffins and as I was trying to pull the paper off I dropped the muffin. My eyes were watering because I was mad at myself. "Would you like some help sweetheart?" I nodded my head and daddy picked up the other muffin and peeled the paper off. He started feeding me small pieces. "Tank you daddy. I'm all done." 

When daddy started feeding me I went deeper into little space. I knew he noticed when he asked how old I was. I put up three fingers instead of my usual 4 or 5. Daddy popped a paci in my mouth as he walked out of the house with me on his hip and my bag on his other shoulder. 

He didn't speed to get to the border but walked through the forest so I could look around. Once we reached the border. Paul was already waiting. I saw Paul and tried to jump from daddy's arms but he set me down on my feet so I didn't fall. He handed me my bag which was a little heavy and kissed me on my forehead as he told me he loved me and would see me later. "Paul, be careful with her and watch her closely. She is younger than usual and she can be quite the trouble maker." Paul nodded his head in understanding. I ignored the grown ups talking and  I crossed the bridge and Paul grabbed my bag and held my hand.

"Bye daddy, see you later, love you." I blew him air kisses as Paul began walking to the res. 

"Do you want to get a ride to the res or do you want to walk?"

"Can I walk today?"

"Of course but you need to hold my hand at all times, otherwise I will have to carry you." I nodded and we began walking." 

"Did Emily cook anyting today" 

"Of course she did, she even set food aside for you."

"Willy!"

"Yep."

"Can I pick some flowers for Emily?" 

"I think that is a lovely idea." Paul let go of my hand so I could pick up some flowers. I grabbed some purple lilies and some purple and white wildflowers. Once I decided I had enough I wrapped a flower around them to make sure they stayed together. "Paul can you pick me up? My wegs hurt."

"Of course I can." He picked me up and swung me around so I was on his back. It felt like forever until we got to Emily's. I jumped off of Paul's back and fell down. "Owwie that hurt." 

"Sweetie, why didn't you wait for me?"

"I don't know I just need to bwing Emily her flowers."

"I know your excited but next time you wait for me to put you down so you don't hurt yourself."

"Otay, I sowwy."

"It's okay princess I just don't want you to get hurt, cause then everyone would be worried about you." 

"Oh I understwand. I sowwy, you don't have to wowwy about me."

"I know princess. Come on lets get you inside everyone missed you."

As I walked in Seth pulled me into a tight hug. "Sethy, your squiching me!" He let go laughing at me. I walked into the kitchen and gave Emily a big hug. "Hi sweetie. How are you today?" 

"I'm good, do you have food rwedy?" 

"I have a question Lena. How old are you right now?"

"I'm dis many." I held up three fingers to show her. "Okay sweetie lets get you ready for lunch." She took me the bathroom to wash my hands because the sink was lower. She helped me wash my hands then led me to the table. I sat in a chair and Paul and Jake sat on either side of me. 

"What would you like to do today Lena?"

"Well Jakey I would like to go down to the beach and look for seashells." 

"We haven't done that in a while, I think it is a great plan." After Jake stopped talking I looked up to see Emily holding my plate. She sat down next to me and began feeding my food. I had a burger, fries, and potato salad. She put some lemonade in one of my sippy cups and I was taking sips in between bites. Emily helped me wipe my face and my hands. She cleared the table with the help of Paul. Everyone decided that they would do the dishes when we got back. 

Jake carried me on his back until we got to the beach. I waited for him to set me down instead of jumping off. It was a much easier process. I took my shoes off and started walking along the shore line. Seth started walking next to me. "You wanna help me find seashells?" 

"I would love to." I started giggling at his response. He found a piece of sea weed and started chasing me. "Eww! that's nasty stop it." I noticed that some of the other boys were chasing me too. I tried to speed up but I slipped on the wet sand. I started crying because my clothes were wet and covered in sand. "Emily I'm dirty, and it itches." 

"Lets go back my cottage and I can help you take a bath and you can change into one of your outfits that you have here." 

"Otay. Tank you very much." Once we returned to the cottage Emily took me straight to the bathroom. She helped me take a bath with very good smelling soap. She picked up a pair of my overalls and a t-shirt. "Tank you Emily." 

"Of course sweetie anytime." We got out of the bathroom and all the boys were sitting in the living room they all looked sad. "What's wong guys?"

"We didn't mean for you to fall and we are all really sorry." 

"I'm not mad sillies it's not your fault, I just twipped and fell." They all did a big sigh like they were holding their breath. 

"Elena, we have to get you back to the border so Jasper can take you home." This time Jake brought me home. When we got to the border I waited for Jake to set me down and I ran to daddy.

"Is everything okay she is wearing different clothes?"

"Everything is good, she just tripped at the beach and fell in the sand at the shoreline. Emily gave her a bath and some clean clothes."

"Jacob, can you tell Emily I said thank you."

"Of course have a good evening."

This time daddy held me bridal style and sped us home. I didn't mind I was tired anyway. Today was a great day. I had no vision no scary vampires. Just my big goofy brothers it was nice to feel safe and protected. It was nice to have a day with my family on the res. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 16.2K 40
What happens when Bella swan and her brother Alexander swan, came to live with their dad, Charlie. Bella meets Edward, like we already know their lo...
349K 9.8K 75
Maya Swan, adopted daughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer. She has been living mainly with other family members until now, but comes home to Forks...
674K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
209K 3.7K 35
Cameron Swan, the twin sister of Bella Swan, is not the favorite child. She moves to forks with her sister to live with her father, Charlie. Little d...