Secret Society

By pudge2024

The Harris is a very respected family. Yet a secret held by own flesh & blood could make their whole empire... More

Cast.🖤
1. My Father's Daughter
2. Diamond Harris Homes
Supporting Cast.🖤
3. She's Gone
4. Getting Married
5. Im Gonna Do It
6. Dinner With Harris's P1
7. Dinner With The Harris's P2
8. You're Hired !
9. Pregnant
11. You Went Behind My Back

10. No Daughter Of Mine

229 13 18
By pudge2024

Lauren !

"Melissa what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Mama is that anyway to talk to your child." She asked crossing her arms.

I rolled my eyes. "No child of mines."

"Oh wowwwww. You still haven't changed huh?" She said adjusting the little girl in her arms.

"Me-

"The church looks nice. Hasn't changed a bit. Where's daddy? I'm sure he would love to see his baby girl all grown up." She said.

"You need leave."

"Meet your granddaughter. Amoura she's 4

"Melissa , leave."

She laughed. "No. Why don't you want to talk to me?"

The relationship between Melissa and the family is very complicated things happened that we don't really discuss and we not gonna start discussing it now.

I sighed. "There is nothing to talk about."

"So you still pretending? As a mother you should at least have some common decency for your own daughter." She said.

"Me-

"Y'all know why I was shut out and so does your brother."

"You leave my brother out of this."

"Why? He's the root of the problem and you know it!"

I slowly walked to her. "Look , little girl. We have put you off well. You have a nice house and a car. I paid for your expenses up for 10 years and all we ask is for you to stay away from this family! You almost tarnished the family's name with your lies and deception."

"I didn't lie mama! What is it your not getting?! No, You don't want me here because y'all don't want to face the truth!" She yelled.

"Wha-

Knocks !

"Mama I found my assista- wtf." Diamond said walking in but stopping in her tracks. "Melissa?"

"She was just leaving." I said looking at her.

Melissa just looked at me defeat. "You'll see."

She grabbed her child and was about to walk out but Diamond stopped her.

"Wait. What are you doing here?"Diamond said as she let go her arm.

She walked out and slammed the door.

"Wtf was that?" She asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I said sitting down.

"Ma."

"I said it was nothing."

She crossed her arms. "She has a child?"

"Diamond that's none of our concern and drop it." I said looking at her.

"But ma-

"I said drop it."

"Fine." She said sitting down in front of me.

"So what we're you saying?" I asked.

"I found an assistant." She said smiling and showing my her phone.

I grabbed it. "She's cute and she looks a little familiar to. Tell me about her."

"Well she's from Miami but was born in California. She graduated from high school at 17 and studied abroad in Tokyo." She said.

"She sounds interesting." I said.

Diamond smiled. "And did you know her and her husband got married a year after meeting each other and still are together."

"Well that's love for you. She got any kids?"

"Unfortunately no, 3 miscarriages."

"That's awful." I said shaking my head.

"You know after a while you give up but I know she'll love London." Diamond said.

"Have you told your father?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Now diamond you know her father evaluates everything / everyone that comes into this fam-

"Mama I know." She said cutting me off. "I just wanted her to settled I mean she just got here."

"Well the charity event is Next Saturday. So expect her to be there." I said looking at her.

"Yes ma'am. I will inform her." She said.

"So Ive been meaning to talk to you but with your brother I've had my hands full."

"Ma, that's your son. Yet Alice is wrong , I said I was gonna pay her a visit but can't seem to find her location."

"No let her come to us." I said crossing my arms.

"Mama I d-

"I know what I'm doing but that's not what I need to talk to you about. What's going on with you and Carter?"

She looked shocked. "Nothing why do you ask?"

"Diamond don't lie to me."

"I'm not mama."

"So why hasn't he been staying home?"

"How I di- I'm gonna kill Bruce!"

I sighed. "Baby what's going on?"

"Mama it's nothing we're fine." She said.

"Lie again girl."

She looked at me because all my children know I don't play when it comes to the truth.

"We're getting a divorce."

I was in disbelief. Shock even.

"A divorce? What ? Di-

"Mama it's fine, nothing I can't handle." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"Mom , I said it's fine." She said looking at me. "So you excited for Jamaica?"

"Not going anymore." I said.

She looked at me crazy. "So you turning down a trip to Jamaica for your birthday?"

" it's just with the wedding , the charity event, your brother, and trying to get the church back on its feet. It's just too much right now."

"daddy will handle all the church stuff ,the wedding that's my responsibility, the charity event is damn near finish, and the Bruce situation that is just a conversation for another decade."

I sighed. " First of all your dad is incompetent when it comes to making decisions by himself about this church. Second of all the wedding is important to everyone we love kyra as much as you do. Third, Bruce is just like his daddy."

"incompetent." We both said at the same time and laughed.

"Speaking of Kyra , I have some information." Diamond said looking at me.

Blair !

"So you're in?"

"Yes. I start tomorrow. They are having a event Saturday and she wants me to come to meet her family." I said as I walked to the isle.

"Ok Blair be very clear don't get to involved. We here for 1'thing and 1'thing only." Lee said.

I rolled my eyes. "I know and we will get that but in order for that to happen I will to get in good with everyone right?"

"Right. So still no word from your husband or sister?" Lee asked.

"Nope. I tried calling after my interview no response."

"B , they gonna come around."

"They despise me right now so that won't be any time soon."

"I'll have Lola go talk to them."

I looked at my phone oddly. "Who is Lola?"

"My partner. She's good with the whole family thing." He said.

"Lee just leave it be. I know my people they are stubborn and won't hear anything out at all."

"It's worth a shot."

"So any word on this other sibling?"

He sighed. "I'm working on that but it's like every time I come close I get knocked down again."

"No adoption agency? Nothing?" I asked.

"No."

"It's not making any sense I -

Boom !

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!"

I got up from the floor in a daze. Damn he knocked the wind outta me.

"Damn you didn't see me?" I asked looking at him.

"Naw I'm sorry, I was just trying to find something for my son." He said and I looked at him.

Well damnnnnnn.

"Umm."

He smirked. "You good ma?"

I just shook my head. Am I really not talking right now. Come on Blair YOU ARE MARRIED!

"Yeah , I'm fine it's just that fall really hurt." I said smiling.

"I'm Lexison." He said holding his hand out.

I shook it. "Blair but you can call me Layla."

"Well , Ms. Blair Layla you must be new here because I've never seen you around."

"I just moved here yesterday and it's Mrs."

I could tell he was taking back by it.

"Your married?"

"Yes. 5 years."

"Well that sucks." He said.

I crossed my arms. "And why is that?"

"Because I would have loved to take you out." He said smirking.

Oh god.

I laughed. "I'm flattered but I can't."

"Daddy I found it!" A little said running up to him. Cutest thing ever.

"Jr what have I told you about running off like that?" A woman said coming around the corner with a baby in the cart. She looked about 3 months pregnant.

I pray this ain't his babymama.

"Diana you supposed to be watching him." He said picking the boy.

"Boy I'm pregnant and a 3 year old attached to my hip. Jr bad asf." She said looking at him.

He rolled my eyes. "This is my annoying sister Diana , my nephew Cj, my son jr and whoever that is in there."

He was referring to the baby.

"Only thing annoying is you and your son." She said laughing. "Nice to meet you."

"Same." I said smiling.

"Daddy is this my new mom?" His asked . Ohhhh no baby boy you cute & all but no.

"Ummm I have to go." I said pushing my buggy pass then.

"At least lemme get your number. Friends?" He said.

Would it be so bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316 24 40
Amy Anderson lived her live with the idea that you should trust no one but you. When she gets dismissed by her own brother that he fights his own d...
The Out Crowd By Rae

Teen Fiction

73.3K 4.1K 47
The truth may hurt, but lies kill.
82 0 16
Two people in love. Both hide secrets. Their families hide secrets. Little do they know how much hatred there is in between. Will they be able to ov...
22 0 13
Well what can you expect from an artist also born of blood? She was too young to remember much of anything that happened to them she was barely 6 mon...