ɆⱤⱤØⱤ [mha/bnha x android OC]

By JHStories101

An amnesiac robot from a bygone age suddenly awakens after hundreds of years offline. At first, they are foun... More

Main Character Description
1 - Unit 001
2 - Fear?
3 - Explosive Friend
4 - Locked → Inactive
5 - Plan: Failed
6 - Protocol One
7 - PЯΛΣƧIDIӨ
8 - Aftermath
9 - Mysterious Child
10 - Outside looking Within
11 - Sleeping Patient
12 - Auto-Reset
13 - Awake
14 - Similar?
15 - Safe Place
16 - Humans Are Strange
17 - A Bit Of Trust
18 - Mindscape
19 - "Amá"
20 - The Strangest Human
21 - What is a Smile?
22 - Bright
23 - 15%
24 - Reunion
25 - Remedy
26 - AI's Ultimatum
27 - Arrival
EMERGENCY HIATUS
28 - Start Line: Neo
I'm going to rewrite this story.

26.5 - Main Character Description: 1st Update

1.6K 64 6
By JHStories101

{Alert: New information has been learned about this unit. Uploading new information...}

█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░ 12%

███████▓░░░░░░ 55%

██████████████100%

{Update Completed! Reviewing Data.}

Name: [Neo]. He was previously referred to as [Unit 001].

Gender: He is male when "Neo" is in control, and female when "AI" is in control. Though, technically, he does not have a gender at all, it's just how others view him based on who is speaking.

Age: His actual age is still [Unknown], but it has been learned that his form fluctuates in age depending on his energy levels.

Birthday: This is still [Unknown].

Height: Changes depending on energy levels. In Energy Efficient Mode, he is 1ft 9in or 53 centimeters. When in the first stage of Passive Mode, he is 4ft 2in or 127 centimeters. When he was stuck in the stage of passive mode he was in during his capture, he was just a bit shorter than Katsuki, standing at 5ft 3in or 162 centimeters. It is unknown whether he will grow more in his other forms if he has them, but Leo believes it is very possible he will.

Family: Neo had a mother unit he called [Amá]. She is the one who gave him his systems along with [AI], the neuro-system artificial intelligence that he regards as his [sister unit]. She is the culmination of all of the protectiveness and love that Amá had for Neo. It is unknown if there were more members of his family, as all data except for his mother's last memory is ultimately, irreparably lost.

Aside from this, he also has a category within his system dubbed [Amity] which is a family equivalent. It is a system based on how much Neo trusts another being not directly connected to him. Currently, the only people within it officially are [Eri] and [Katsuki Bakugou]. Though he has a few others that are being considered for it, including [Leo Silvan], [Kioku Silvan], [Lucio Silvan], and [Aizawa Shota].

Legally speaking, The Silvan couple, Aizawa, Toshinori Yagi (All Might), and Naomasa are his guardians. He is considered to be under special circumstances since his case involves both the villains that have been on the rise as well as his peculiar existence.

Does he have a Quirk? His disposition is considered a quirk by those who do not know the truth of his origins. He has many abilities that have been discovered through Leo Silvan's extensive tests and inquiries. These include:

Energy Distortion/Manipulation: The energy that he needs is massive compared to anything humans would ever need, which is why it takes so much to charge him. The energy he's gathered can be used in any way he wishes it to be, though he mostly uses it to power himself. He can give off discharge, create cannons, and charge the air with it, making it dense. The flux in gravity is caused by the sheer amount of energy being produced by his form.

Adaptive Blood: Leo has come to call this blood "Omni-Cells" or "Type OC Blood". Primarily, Neo's blood is used to properly circulate the massive amount of energy within him. Regular blood and circuitry would not be able to sustain him. There is an unknown component within the omni-cells that cause them to analyze, copy, and counteract whatever substance it comes into contact with. This couples with the fact that the blood is a natural booster, similar in a way to how Eri's blood had been used. Though the effects are not as drastic and there are no side effects aside from fatigue once the boost wears off, similar to adrenaline.

Record, Project, and Emulate: He is able to record everything he sees perfectly, able to project whatever he sees into a 3D hologram, displaying it in real-time. This can be an image or a memory. He can also recreate movements with his body through the act of recording it, which is how he learned to walk while captive. You only need to teach him something once for him to be able to copy it.

This ability made it a nightmare to calculate his IQ, thus they recorded it as immeasurable. His mind functions like a supercomputer in terms of speed, and his comprehension increases the more data he has on something. In human terms, he'd be a genius among geniuses, but to him, that is just normal.

Self-Transfiguration: He can change his form or any part of his form into whatever he needs it to be, able to make it function as such. He uses this to change his 'hair' into plugs to charge using electricity, but he can 'create' almost anything he's recorded as long as it is smaller than the form he is in and not a living thing.

Protocol One: PЯΛΣƧIDIӨ: This is a protective mode that Neo has only been in once. If someone Neo has designated as a [Charge] or within his [Amity] comes into any form of extreme danger, his first instinct is to protect them. All limiters within his body are released violently, using any energy gathered to locate and defend them. Under normal circumstances, this mode would deactivate itself safely once (1) The [Charge] or [Amity] is safe or (2) Energy levels become too low to properly utilize the form. If it calls for it, Neo can manually overlook (2) and forcefully stay in the mode, which is what happened when he saved Katsuki.

The drawback of this mode is that all thoughts of self-preservation vanish. Only the [Charge] or [Amity] matter, and whatever damage he takes is less important. AI is his countermeasure for this, as she is a mind of her own and can be his voice of reason. She can also give him energy, as she has access to a separate power source meant for herself to use.

AI: Possession Mode: This mode was only seen briefly and not much is known about it aside from the fact that AI would then control Neo's body. It is similar to if they switch places with each other. When this happens, his blue lights become yellow. AI has a deeper connection with the systems and their functions than Neo does, thus is more powerful than him when it comes to combat and understanding his forms. This is due to the fact that she is also something that came from Amá. AI only takes over to protect Neo.

There is also a partial form of this where she controls only a part of his body while he handles the rest, such as speaking through him or using a single cable from his head.

Soul Reading: Leo couldn't really understand this, but in the simplest terms, he could 'see' the tells within someone. Neo calls it [Soul Flow]. The [Fluctuations] within a soul flow tell him what another is feeling. For Neo, a soul is another form of energy, but as humans aren't well versed in that area, there isn't much Leo can infer about it aside from "He can see ghosts, maybe interact with them. What for? No clue."

Soul Flows that have been designated enemies will give off a ping for him, and he can tell if they are within a certain radius of him. This, and the Omni-Cells he had within them, was how he was able to accurately track the villains' movements while captive, though he didn't understand that back then.

Energy Aquisition: Neo can make anything that is put into his body a form of energy. He has a 'stomach' that can process whatever is placed within it. As it was one of the few parts of him left undamaged when he awakened, this was how he got his energy while captive.

Yes, he can emulate 'taste'. Neo has all five senses, though some of them perform a bit differently when compared to humans.

{Update Reviewed! Exiting Data Window...}

█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░ 12%

███████▓░░░░░░ 55%

██████████████100%

{See you next chapter!}

.

.

.

More content is available on my Patreon: www.patreon.com/Jhstories101

Commissions are open! Go here for more info: ko-fi.com/jhstories101/commissions 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 103 31
(Credit to the wonderful artist who drew the cover art for this story. Thank you 😭❤) Quirkless izuku soon after middle school starts developing a qu...
476K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
371K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
243 12 10
"I remember... Running. I remember... Feeling scared. I remember... Watching it happen." "Watching what happen?" They asked. (Y/n) turned their head...