Omega Chronicles: Bite Me!

By Nikku2000

Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part (i) (M)
Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Birthday (1)
Birthday (2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (TW)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapte 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (TW)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (M)
Chapter 55

Chapter 13

1.1K 34 2
By Nikku2000

Jai's POV

I feel so fucking pretty.

Like I don't know what else to say. We sucked Sameer off last night and swallowed it whole. It was a bit of a struggle yeah we were falling apart at the seams a little bit but the team pulled through.

"Clap for the heavyweight champ ME. But I couldn't do it alone WE." Nyx cheered.

He was still asleep snoring slightly with his nose firmly planted in my hair with his arms holding onto me for dear life. His chest hair was tickling my back a bit making me giggle.

"What's so funny this early in the morning?"

THE MOST SULTRY DEEP VOICE ASKED ME.

Sir stop I'm already down bad.

"You know..stuff"

"Stuff?"

"Yeah stuff"

He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. It was still a little sensitive after yesterday's beautiful attack, which had marred my bronze skin with red hickeys. I wished time would stop. Like it would just freeze and I can lie here forever.

I checked my phone.

It's 9:22 am.

Oh how nice. It's 9:22.

WAIT ITS 9:22.

"FUCK. DR. KIDJO WILL KILL ME" I roared and got up with a start, scrambling to find my clothes. Sameer got up on instinct sensing my panic.

"Omega calm down. Atleast eat something before u rush"

"WHAT DO U MEAN CALM DOWN? SHE'LL THINK IM UNPROFESSIONAL" I opined while putting on my clothes and tidying my hair the best way I could manage.

"I'm not letting you go without eating something cause I know you'll eat nothing at the lab."

"Bro I don't have time right now. I'll get something on the way I promise" I said kissing his cheek while I put on my shoes. He was reclined on the bean bags shirtless draped in the cutest quilt. His muscled chest rippled under the sunlight and his morning hair though cut short was very sexy.

I pulled out my phone.

"Do you mind if I....?"

At first he looked at me confused then my words probably sunk in cause the naughtiest smile danced on his scarred lips. He flexed his muscles and pulled over the quilt a little bit to reveal his dick nestled between his thick thighs.

CLICK.

"For my kind perusal"

"Peruse all you want"

Always have a reply don't we?

"Thank you for this really. I had a really great time. I appreciate all this. A lot. But I have to go."
I said grabbing my bag.

"I'm glad you liked it. Have a great day at the lab" he said with a sincerity that I found alluring. It made my stomach go in knots. He'd gone all out to get all to learn all things about me. What I like, how I like it.

And the best part? None of it had to do with me being an omega. He didn't touch me incessantly when I didn't touch him. He was very gentle, but domineering. He never asked rude questions about my heats or initiated anything sexual inappropriately. In the past whenever an Alpha would show interest in me at summer camps or school trips they'd always corner me. Overwhelm me, making me feel scared. Like how one would pick up a scented candle at Bed Bath and Beyond and smell the fuck out of it so violently. Yet, I never felt scared with him. He was okay with me running things on my pace. I don't know why but I felt such familiarity with him. Maybe he was the first alpha who expressed an interest in knowing what I like and do those activities with me. I could very well not be a werewolf but this date would still be phenomenal.

The bar is in hell. Nyx mused.

Maybe so, but he's still amazing.

"I'll get going then. See you later" I yapped before quickly dashing out the house. No one prepared me for the embarrassment and giddiness that comes with the walk of shame. I just wanted to go back and cuddle with Sameer and it was making me cry that I couldn't.

Do I even need this apprenticeship that bad? I mean I could just read about it? Sitting in Sameer's lap.

Stop acting dick drunk. You've worked hard for this. Don't waste it over a man no matter how beautiful his lip scar might be. Nyx scolded me.

__________________________________

Jai's POV

I rushed into the lab with my hastily put on lab coat still dangling from one shoulder and my notebook held at an awkward angle.

"Jai you are late"

Dr. Kidjo said in a calm and collected manner with her back turned towards me. She was wearing a simple yet stylish pantsuit with a lab coat on her back like a superheroes cape. Her hair was gathered up at the top in a tight bun with not a strand out of place.

She turned to look at me with disappointment in her eyes shining through her protective glasses. She was a consummate professional who didn't like tardiness and half-assery at work.

"I'm sorry Dr.Kidjo. I'll make sure to never repeat it"

"Please do so. I don't have time to babysit." She nonchalantly said returning back to her work.

"For now you may prepare some Serovo for me. It's a fairly simply concoction."

"Right away ma'am"

Dr. Kidjo headed the werewolf science lab of our pack and was world renowned in weresciences. Her command over and contribution to physiology and biochemistry were unparalleled. She could make any potion in the world and had the most extensive collection of magical herbs I had ever seen. From wormwood to bladderwort to all varieties of wolfsbane. Infact she had gifted me a rare yellow wolfsbane as an early birthday present which I housed in my parents' terrarium.

I had long dreamt of working with her and accordingly kept my grades high with special focus on biology. Despite this and the heavy recommendations from my teachers she had put me through a very rigourous examination that I managed to barely pass. But once I passed she invited me into the lab, and was nothing but supportive and helpful in advancing my learning curve. That's why I hate to disappoint her so much. Her opinion matters a lot to me.

I gathered all the materials and go to work Serovo was easy and I had brewed it multiple times. It was cobra poison specially cured with turmeric and tincture of silver. It was advanced for a high school student but not for me thanks for Dr. Kidjo.

When I was done brewing I handed it to her while she was working on a piece of frog skin.
She took it from my hand without acknowledgment and poured it onto the specimen. The skin smoked and burned in the liquid.

"Professor may I ask something?"

"Go ahead"

"I was reading about this one serum called Wolfsnore"

She cocked her eyebrow and looked at me with surprised like she was genuinely taken aback. Then she quickly regained her composure and stared at the beaker in front of her.

"Be specific Mr. Raj what is your question?"

"I was wondering what are its effects since it seemed to have been dropped from most biology textbooks and is rarely mentioned in wolf monographs."

"That's because it's a special serum that can put someone's wolf to sleep."

"I gathered as much but I wanted to know why it was such a taboo"

She looked at me with a furrowed brow clearly mad that I was giving her lip. I swallowed nervously like the cat that was just about to die at the hands of Ms. Curiousity.

"It's because it's a delicate potion to get right but it's effects are very disruptive. One slip up and one could put someone's wolf permanently to sleep"

Wait, what is a permanent sleep?

Oh. Death.

"So it can turn a werewolf into a human?"

She nodded.

"Given it's potency as a weapon in wars against werewolves it was long decreed that the recipe for such a potion should be completely eradicated. It's lost to history and in my opinion rightly so"

"So you don't know how to brew it?"

She looked at me questioningly like I was a terrorist asking her how to make a nuclear bomb.

"For academic purposes" I clarified.

"I don't. And you shouldn't ever think about brewing it even for academic purposes. Effects could be disastrous" she said with a finality that left no room for debate. She stared at me with a look of warning on her face that sent chills down my spine.

"I mean it Jai. Do not ever even think it"

"Ofcourse Doctor. I was just curious that's all"

Lemme get back to my station real quick cause she's scaring me.

Rest of the day went on quite uneventfully and soon it was time to pack up and leave. I was dying of hunger because I had skipped lunch to make up for being late so Dr. Kidjo didn't think I was unserious about this job. I took off my lab coat and hung it on the wall and checked in my lab gear into my locker.

I grabbed my bag from the locker but it felt heavier. Considerably so. I opened it up to see a Tupperware full of pasta inside. There was a note attached to the lid of the container.

You worked hard all day so I didn't want to disturb you. But do not skip lunch.

Dr. Kidjo
__________________________________

The sky was ablaze with an auburn setting sun as I walked home from the lab. I went into Angela's to pick up some Sourdough Pizza for my dad, he would be working late so I told mom I'll drop it to him at the hospital.

I scanned the room and my eyes fell on who else but Miranda from English, sitting across a very strapping handsome young Beta smiling brightly while holding his hand.

Oh she's being a little flirty isn't she just?

She was interested in Rishi but I knew it was a dead end. Rishi is super traditional, like fanatically so. He lives by the old code of werewolves which stresses on purity and touching no one but your mate sexually. He grew up idolising all those stories and warriors who were described as morally unimpeachable and that's what he strives to become. The only exception that he strongly disagrees with is Omegas and Gender Hierarchies.

If you're caught up on my lore you would know that Miranda from English was the one who sought of crushed my self confidence by calling me pathetic and a bitch.

I am a bitch. A bitch who can take her man if I so desire. Nyx smiled villainously.

What happened to you? Where is this confidence coming from?

I...don't know. Nyx said

Is it cause Sameer called you cute? Now you think you're Yasmin Ghauri?

No. Nyx Blushed. Well....but if I could get Sameer then this guy is toast.

Yeah but I'm not going to ruin her date just cause you're feeling yourself right now. C'mon you're better than this.

Yeah you're right. Nyx said embarrassed to have stooped to this level.

Lucky for you I'm not and the pizza is gonna take some time so let's go date crashing.

I ran to the washroom and fixed my face and hair. Time to be a menace and I have to bring my A game. No more hiding the Omega inside. The book had helped me learn a cool few tricks regarding projection....

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"

I looked down at my shirt as the water drenched it entirely. The tap was broken and now gushed out with startling ferocity all over the room. I hurriedly shut it off but the damage was already done my T shirt was all drenched and cling to my body.

That's actually helpful. Nyx squealed. Now focus on projection.

The key is to focus on the person who you are projecting on and I can temporarily let Nyx take control and release his scent, which now through the wet shirt was diffusing even faster. I thought of the Beta, focused on his handsome face. He had a long face with pale skin and blue eyes and dark blonde hair. Very handsome actually.

Good choice Miranda from English.

When I opened my eyes I stare back at my reflection in the mirror. My face was bright and radiated energy, my cheekbones were prominent and my dense hair cascaded on my forehead like a waterfall. The only distinguishing feature I had was larger pupils and a beauty mark right below my left eye which seems to materialise whenever I had the opportunity to take over.

"I'm better looking than you Jai" I smirked.

Shut up before I take back control. Jai sneered

"Ok sorry. It's go time" I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 705 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
21.9K 1.1K 18
[Indian Omegaverse] "Would it be thick? And long? And hard?" Nakul's own shaft twitched at that thought. His mouth started moving back and forth, as...
533K 19.8K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
1M 31K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...