Puppy Love ||OHSHC||

By Fizze_Frog

Mathieu Nanase quietly transfer's to Ouran Private Academy with his service dog Tadeo after his mother's sudd... More

Character Description
First Note
Chapitre Un
Chapitre Deux
Chapitre Trois
Chapitre Quatre
Chapitre Cinq
Chapitre Six
Chapitre Sept
Chapitre Huit
Chapitre Neuf
Chapitre Dix
Chapitre Onze
Chapitre Treize
Chapitre Quatorze
Chapitre Quinze
Chapitre Seize
Chapitre Dix-Sept
Chapitre Dix-Huit
Chapitre Dix-Neuf
Chapitre Vingt
Chapitre Vingt et Un
Chapitre Vingt Deux
Chapitre Vingt Trois
Chapitre Vingt Quatre
Chapite Vignt Cinq
Chapitre Vingt Six
Chapitre Vingt Sept
Chapitre Vingt Huit
Author's Note

Chapitre Douze

844 41 4
By Fizze_Frog

This chapter contains material that may be triggering to some readers. Please use discretion. 

I felt the water push up through my lungs and out of my mouth. I was turned onto my side as I coughed violently.

Mori rubbed my back and helped me stand up. 

I let out a shaky breath and wrapped my arms around his waist. He patted my hair.

"It's alright now. You're okay," Mori reassured.

I took a deep breath and let go of him. "Thank you," I murmured.

"What the hell were you two thinking? You guys aren't martial arts masters like Honey and Mori-Senpai. What made you guys think you would stand a chance against them?" Tamaki shouted at Haruhi angrily.

My heart rate rose almost instantly at the volume of his voice. He looked livid.

By the time Tamaki turned to me I had mostly tuned him out, a almost high pitch ringing in my ears blocking out his angry voice.

"Are you even listening? You could have died, Mathieu! You're sick, what you did was stupid! You almost drowned!" He yelled at me. 

I bowed my head slightly, biting back the tears that were trying to well in my eyes. "I, I'm sorry, I was only trying to help, I wasn't thinking," I spoke softly, trying to keep my voice even. 

"That's right! You weren't thinking!" Tamaki snapped.

"The doctor is here, let's go get you two checked out," Kyoya said softly, putting his hand on my shoulder. The twins let go of Tadeo and he ran to my side, making sure I wasn't about to keel over.

After the doctor gave me the all-clear I went to my room. 

Once I was behind closed doors the tears just didn't seem to stop. I don't think I could bear it if Tamaki stopped talking to me, let alone hated me. I didn't think it would be a big deal, everyone was okay. It was just a bad situation. 

Once I calmed down I fed Tadeo and took a shower. After my shower, I changed into a t-shirt and cotton shorts and sat down on my bed. 

Tadeo came up and put his head in my lap, looking up at me with his big puppy-dog eyes. "Good boy," I whispered, scratching behind his ear, making his tail wag and his leg kick slightly.

I got up when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Kaoru.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, I was just still reeling, I guess. It all happened so fast I didn't really have time to think. I was just so worried about the girls and Haruhi, I just, followed my gut," I rambled.

"Do you feel like coming down for dinner?" Kaoru asked.

I nodded and followed him downstairs. 

Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I felt like someone was watching me so I looked over at Tamaki and he avoided my gaze. I returned my gaze to the ground and sat down in between the twins. They both grabbed on of my hand.

We started dinner and I didn't eat. I didn't like fish so I just picked at the food on my plate.

"Aren't you hungry Mathieu? These crabs taste in-crab-ible, get it?" Haruhi giggled. 

"I'm not that hungry," I murmured.

Haruhi and Tamaki started to bicker again so Kyoya went to go show Tamaki to his room again.

"Excuse me. Goodnight you guys, I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused today," I said as I got up and went to my room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me, sighing deeply.

"How are you feeling Mathieu?" Kyoya suddenly asked, making me jump.

"Sorry, I walked into the wrong room, I'm fine, sorry again for any trouble I cause today," I stuttered.

"Thanks, but I wasn't that worried," He said as he got up. "Although I did have a hard time separating Hikaru and Kaoru from those two punks. They almost beat them half to death."

"You gave the girls quite a scare when they saw Mori-Senpai start chest compressions. Bcause of you and Haruhi, I had to send each of the girls a bouquet of flowers to apologize. They've been looking forward to this trip and we don't want to disappoint them," Kyoya continued, walking over to me.

"Sorry," I said again quietly, looking anywhere but at him.

"Each bouquet cost me ¥50,000, which added up to a total of ¥600,000. Can you pay for it?" he said turning the lights off.

"Yeah, but it'll have to wait until we get back," I squeezed out, fearing the punishment that would wait for me at home.

"If you want to, you can pay me back with your body," He said lowly. My eyes widened as he grabbed me and pinned me to his bed, taking me by surprise. 

It was like my mind blanked, transporting me back to that night I thought I didn't remember.

"Surely you aren't so naïve that you actually believe a person's sex matters. You've left yourself completely defenses against me," Kyoya said huskily, caressing my cheek.

"Get off," I choked, "Get off of me!" I panicked, shoving him off and scooting back, trying not to hyperventilate.

I heard him speak but I didn't quiet comprehend what he said. My heart was racing a million miles a minute and I couldn't stop shaking.

"Mathieu, what happened?" Kyoya asked, grabbing my arm gently. I jerked my arm away and shook my head.

I couldn't bring myself to speak. I glanced at him and then back to the floor, swallowing thickly, trying to say something, anything.

"I can't," I whispered shaking my head.

"Talk to me, please?" Kyoya begged, sitting me back down.

"I, I'm so ashamed," I choked trying not to burst into tears.

"Mathieu, I'm so sorry" Kyoya whispered, gently grabbing my hand.

"I forgive you. What you did was wrong, but I know that you were only trying to prove a point," I told him, wiping my eyes.

"I need some air," I sniffled, getting up and leaving his room before he could say anything more. 

I slid on my sandals and walked outside, leaving Tadeo inside. The sky was dark with clouds, the sun no longer visable. The wind was brisk as it came off the sea. I sat down on the shore, watching the waves wash in and out. I hugged my knees to my chest and picked at a loose thread on my sandals.

I jumped when I felt something wet hit my hear. "Tadeo, what are you doing out here?" I chuckled, hearing him snort before he started to lick my face. 

He sat down next to me so I pat his head.

"Mathieu?" I heard Tamaki questioned.

I got up and turned around.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked, trying to make small talk but also trying not to set off a possible ticking time bomb.

"Tadeo was waiting by the door so I thought he needed the bathroom but then he went tearing off down the beach. I'm glad he wasn't running away," Tamaki laughed nervously.

"Look, Tamaki, I'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't have time to really get help and I'm sorry that I made you worry. I should've never gone on this trip in the first place," I stated, keeping my gaze anywhere but him. Might as well rip off that band aid while I still can.

"Mathieu, don't say that. You have every right to be on this trip just like everyone else," Tamaki reassured, his hands going to the sides of my arms. 

"Sorry," I murmured, sniffling slightly.

"What are you apologizing for?" Tamaki asked, searching for my eyes.

I swallowed thickly before I looked up at him. "I guess I was just upset that I disappointed you. I kinda thought you hated me after that," I admitted.

I jumped slightly when he suddenly closed the gap between us, his lips landing on mine and his arms sliding up to my face.

He pulled away slightly, his nose still touching mine. "Do you really think I hate you now?" He asked softly.

"No," I whispered. He kissed me again softly before pulling away.

"It looks like it's about to rain, we should go inside," Tamaki beckoned.  I only nodded, still reeling from what just happened. Did it even actually happen or am I having a really weird dream?

I felt Tadeo nudge my calf twice, meaning it was a slightly urgent alert.

"Um, Tamaki?" I spoke, just before I lost my balance and dropped to my knees.

"Oh! Mathieu, I'm so sorry, I forgot," Tamaki gasped, kneeling down and helping me stay upright so I wouldn't face plant into the sand.

I let out a flustered laugh. "Sorry, I just wasn't expecting that I guess."

Tamaki helped me up and kept a hand on my waist just in case. We went inside and went to our rooms for the night. Today was a bit more eventful that I thought it was going to be.

Word count: 1,485

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64K 112
Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. Though one fateful day Ouran's principal...
10.6K 265 10
Hatsumi Fujioka worked hard to get into the elite school of Ouran, along side her older twin sister, Haruhi, the girls thought they would just study...
210K 6.9K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
500K 17.9K 65
❝ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐙𝐄𝐋 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓- ❞ ∘◦ ♡ ༉━━━ We all have been told this tale ever since we were little - the stor...