Pretty Boy (Draken x reader)

By chamomile_547

(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the pl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 36

1.9K 63 4
By chamomile_547

     the ride to wherever Hanma was taking you dragged on forever; you were now far away from Shibuya district and the roads became unfamiliar.

seconds after you pocketed your phone from texting the group chat, gruff voice yelled from being you on the right.

"yo, she's got her phone out!" at his words Hanma looked back at you, then nodded to the guy who shouted.

he rode up right beside you, roughly grabbing the phone and throwing it in front of him, then riding over it.

"bro, you better pay me back for that." he only glared at you, and you shut your mouth.

panic rose in your chest, seeing the back of Hanmas shirt lift up and the gun glinting in the moonlight; the second you actually saw it, it made the situation so much more real.

'fuck! how do i get out of this?!' you thought to yourself, looking at your surroundings, trying to memorize the way so you could get back to Toman.

meanwhile

Draken, Mikey, Baji, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Angry, and Smiley all met back up at the Musashi shrine after Draken told them what happened and you sent those texts.

they were all standing on edge, eyes wide and feeling fear strike through them.

"what are we supposed to do?!" Smiley asked, and the others stayed silent in thought for a while.

"i don't think we can do anything right now. i mean, y/n said not to do anything. if they have guns, we can't just use our fists." Mikey responded, warning uncomfortable gazes from everyone else.

they felt helpless; they knew they couldn't find Valhalla, as they were fighting to kill and Toman didn't run that way.

but they couldn't just leave you on your own. Draken felt desperation crawl under his skin, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

suddenly Angry spoke up, gaining everyone's attention.

"do you think we could track her phone? at least then we'll know where she is and how to get to her."

"i don't think anybody here knows how to do that," Baji retorted.

"i might be able to." Chifuyu said in a small voice, pulling out his own phone and attempting to track yours.

"it says it's offline. so, either she turned her phone off fully or they found it."

the boys hearts dropped, knowing how much worse it would be if they found you informing Toman of where you were and what was happening.

they decided on trying to find you, going against your wishes.

hopping on their bikes and splitting up in pairs of two, the boys rode around town then outside of town in hopes to find you.

Hanmas motorcycle came to a slow stop, and you followed suit.

the three boys and you turned off the engines, and the second you stood on the concrete Hanmas goons grabbed either one of your arms so you couldn't try and flee.

they led you into an alleyway, which a back door was seen and the group walked into an abandoned building through the rusted door.

you took in your surroundings: the room was cold and dark, countless graffiti tags all around and wooden pallets lying on the floor.

some members of Valhalla sat around smoking, which filled your lungs with clouds of polluted air.

out of the corner of your eye, Kazutora watched you guiltily as you were harshly pushed into a smaller room off to the side, hidden by a short hallway.

the building had no giveaways as to what it used to be used for, but the room you were placed in was a washroom, with a sink, toilet, and a mirror.

there was hardly any floor space, only being able to have one person fit somewhat-comfortably in it.

as you turned around to glare at Hanma, the door was slammed in your face and you heard the click of a lock.

an annoying voice was heard from the other side, being muffled by the door.

"you'll be staying in there for a while, so get comfortable. be grateful there's actually running water in there."

and with that came receding footsteps, and then silence. the only sound being the buzz of a ventilation system above you.

"fuck!" you yelled, and kicked the wall in anger.

you winced in pain, as the movement caused a strain on your stomach which was still healing.

pressing your hands and ear to the door, you tried to listen in on anything that might help in the future.

after a long while you had given up on trying to eavesdrop, sitting down on the square of cold tile and looking up hopelessly.

then, there was a knock on the door.

"what?" you asked rudely, staying seated and waiting for a response.

"it's Kazutora." you then stood up abruptly, pressing your hands against the metal door.

"Kazutora, thank god! come get me out of here!"

"you know i can't do that, y/n." he sighed, and you felt anger bubble in your chest.

"Kazutora, please. i can't stay in this shithole."

"y/n, i wish i could. i really do. but Hanma would have both our heads if i got you out."

you banged your fist on the door, making Kazutora jump back slightly on the other side.

"god, do you know how fucked up this is?! just get me out!!"

he sighed again, guilt running through his body.

"i'm sorry, but i can't. just know that i'm here, and i won't let anything bad happen to you."

with those words you could hear his footsteps getting fainter, until you couldn't hear them anymore.

you stepped back, shouting out a string of curses and grabbing onto the sides of the sink, looking up at yourself through your hair.

"you'll be fine; you'll find a way out of this." you muttered, breathing heavily and trying to calm down.

fear rose in your chest, replacing the anger, and you crouched down with your elbows on your knees.

you breathing was quickening, and it was hard to stay composed in the small room.

there was nothing you could do as of now; so you calmed yourself down and began making a plan of when to escape.

'maybe i can just wait until someone opens the door again. but it'll probably be Hanma, and he has a gun on him. that wouldn't work. what the fuck do i do?!'

your thoughts spiralled, but you stood up straight and turned the tap on, splashing water against your face and shaking out your hands and arms.

collecting your thoughts, you went back to making a plan that could possibly work.

'i'll say i need new bandages for my stomach, that way they have to open the door. if it's Kazutora, as much as i hate to say it, i'll try and fight him or something so i can leave.'

'if it's Hanma, i can try to distract him and get the gun.'

you took a deep breath, dreading the thoughts on how to be able to get the gun.

'last time he attacked me he kissed me first; if i can pretend i want to do that he'll let his guard down, especially if i start it.'

you nodded, unhappy with any outcome you thought of but having a few plans nonetheless.

admitting defeat for the night, you sat down and rested your back against the wall, unable to find a comfortable position.

the harsh fluorescent light blared down, making it nearly impossible to go to sleep.

it was cold, bright, and uncomfortable. you were miserable. but you sucked it up and closed your eyes, praying for sleep to come.

meanwhile

Draken and Mikey had chosen to stick together, riding on the outskirts of Shibuya district in attempts to find you with Hanma.

it was a small chance, but they still held on to the hope that you were still in plain sight.

Draken was quickly becoming desperate, grasping at straws while looking around frantically to try and find your figure in the dark area, being only illuminated by the odd streetlight and glowing moonlight.

"Draken, i think they've probably already taken her somewhere. we should-" before Mikey could finish his sentence, Draken cut him off with a short tone.

"i know they probably did, but i'm not giving up until we find her!"

"you didn't let me finish. we should start checking buildings that look sketchy or abandoned."

although Mikey was losing hope at finding you so easily, he wanted to rescue you just as much as Draken.

Draken smiled softly and nodded to Mikey, now checking the buildings around them for any sign of a gang hideout.

their searching was pointless, though, as Hanma and his gang members had taken you much farther away than the outskirts of Shibuya district, smart enough to know Toman would be searching.

————

after two hours of the boys' searching, they met up at the Musashi shrine once again and gathered with solemn expressions.

no one dared to speak, admitting they couldn't do anything for the night.

but, Mikey came up with a plan for the following morning.

the boys would call an emergency meeting, informing the gang of the situation and groups of five would go past where he boys went tonight, looking through every street thoroughly.

they refused to give up; knowing that Valhalla was turning into a bloodthirsty gang made their blood run cold, knowing you were amongst them.

after fine-tuning their plan for tomorrow, they said their goodbyes and parted ways.

no one slept well that night; they were far too antsy to think about sleeping.

the day ended off poorly and had everyone in shambles, worry coursing through everyone who knew what had happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
1.8K 70 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
11.4K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...