Balance, Baby

By OceansStories

Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 34

130 3 0
By OceansStories

A week went by, I decided to tell everyone not to come over this Saturday. After all I only had to uninvite Isaiah and Elijah. Since Cisco and Millie already told me they wouldn't be here this week, it seemed like a great opportunity. I had a plan and Judah was my target. Let's just say it wasn't a plan that involved an audience.

I had already taken Ryleigh to Michelle's house. Holden talked to her about his girlfriend not being her mom, and things were less tense between us again. He and I had a quick conversation about Judah being back in my life. I let him know what was going on between us and he was happy for me. Not that it really mattered how he felt, but it was nice to have the father of my child be supportive.

I just finished cleaning the house and getting ready. I wasn't sure when he was going to get here, but I got everything ready in advance. That included running by Isaiah's apartment to buy some tree. So, I sat down and started rolling blunts at the table. I got an eighth, I had enough for 2 really fat blunts and I set the rest aside. I bought a pipe a few years ago, trying to save money on wraps and papers. I had been smoking a lot more often than I used to when I was in college. For some reason, I got back into the habit. I tried to not be high around Ry, I'd wait until she was asleep to go outside and smoke. But on the weekends when she was with her dad, I did tend to go a bit crazy sometimes. If you've never participated in a classic wake and bake, don't judge me.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, pouring myself a drink. I drank by myself for almost an hour, smoking out of my pipe and sitting on the couch. I was getting bored, waiting for him to show up. I thought about texting him as I laid back on the couch, setting my drink on the floor. I had my head hanging backwards off of the arm of the couch, a long sigh emerged as I pulled out my phone. Just as I had pulled up mine and Judah's messages, I heard his voice.

"It smells good," He said loudly, I put my phone down and looked over enthusiastically to see him coming up the stairs. My view of him was upside down, but it was still amazing. The outfit he wore was very casual, he even wore slides. He had on a black graphic tee and gray cotton shorts. His eyes looked up analyzing me, as they traveled sideways. I assumed he was checking me out, his eyebrows raised. I smiled, knowing I looked good as hell. I might as well have just been waiting naked. I was wearing a black bodysuit, it was basically just mesh and lace. I had on the skimpiest shorts I owned, my ass was on display. I also put on a choker, curled my hair, and did my makeup. I had on falsies, I was dressed to impress.

I pulled my head up, looking at him right side up, "Finally!" I sat up, looking at him with a smile, "I've been waiting for you."

He looked around as he walked through the door. Once his eyes landed on me again, I could tell he was putting everything together. He smirked, "Ky."

I picked up my drink and furrowed my eyebrows, "What?"

I took a drink as he stood in front of me, "You look," He bit his lip, raised his eyebrows and laughed, "Shit. You could just tell me you want some-"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just kinda wanted to feel like a bad bitch," I stood up, trying to play it off. If he knew I was doing this just for him we'd probably be in the bedroom in 2 seconds flat. That's what I was assuming anyway. So, my plan was to tease him and pretend like everyone else was just running late. "I'm sparking up this blunt, everyone else is taking too long to get here."

"Why do you look like you should be bent over that counter right now?" He asked bluntly, my eyes widened at his directness, "You really wanna let everyone else see the way I'm gonna act tonight? Because Ky, I swear I can't-"

"Chill," I laughed as I sat at the table. I sat my drink down and grabbed a blunt and a lighter, "I don't even look all that good."

"Shut the fuck up. You know you look sexy as hell right now," He walked up to me. One hand was leaning on the table, the other on the chair behind me, "There's no way you don't know what you're doing right now. Just tell me next time you want some dick."

I smirked as smoke poured out my nose with a chuckle, "Where's the fun in that?"

"Ky," He said, almost whining. I laughed and hit the blunt again. He stood up and turned around, "Please go change before someone else gets here."

"No!" I smacked my lips, "I want to look good. You don't like it?" The way he was acting fueled my confidence like gas to a fire.

"I don't like others seeing you look this good. You look too good. Well, actually I don't want others to see me seeing you look this good. I'm gonna be drooling all night, Ky. This is too much for me dude," He walked over to the couch.

I smiled, taking in the compliments. I stood up and leaned over the back of the couch next to him, pushing the girls together for effect. It wasn't like I needed to though, my bodysuit had a plunge neckline. I held the blunt out to him, "That bad, huh?"

He looked over at me, his eyes dropping down to my chest without a single ounce of subtlety. He snatched the blunt and looked away, "You're actually torturing me. It's not funny. I'm gonna have a permanent boner. Elijah's gonna be trying to fuck you all night. I'm gonna have to leave so I don't murder him."

I laughed, "Just don't think about it. It's fine."

He scoffed, "Yeah, okay."

"I don't think Eli's coming," I replied to his earlier comment as I walked to the kitchen, "I told him, we agreed that we're gonna be friends but he's busy tonight. I told him to start dating again."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, he actually agreed to try too. So, I have high hopes for him," I pulled out a cup from the cabinet above me and poured another drink, "I'm pouring you some apple, that okay?" He didn't answer right away, I looked over my shoulder to see him already looking at me, "Dude! Do you want some or not?"

He looked up at my face, "Yes. Please go change."

I laughed, "Fine. I will. You want me to put on jeans or something?"

"Sweats and a hoodie," He corrected me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in protest, "No, it's hot as hell."

"At least some other shorts, please. Loose ones," He was genuinely pleading. I almost wanted to drop the act, seduce him and say it would just be us. But I didn't feel like ending his cluelessness, not quite yet anyways. I walked over to the couch and sat on the arm closest to him, handing him his drink.

"Fine, I'll put on some sweats or something," I said, leaning towards him.

He grabbed the drink and put one arm around me, looping his thumb through my belt loop. I looked at him as he gulped his drink, "Thank you. I promise, you'll still look like the baddest bitch I've ever seen."

He put the drink on the floor and lifted the blunt to my mouth, I took it between my lips. Smoke filled my lungs as he let go, grabbing my thigh and kissing my collarbone. He took his hand out of my belt loop and grabbed my hip pulling me onto his lap. I smiled, grabbing the blunt with my far hand. My other arm wrapped around his shoulders. I exhaled laughing, "I thought you wanted me to change."

"In a minute, come here," He put his hand under my chin and pulled my face towards him.

I smiled as the space between our lips became nonexistent, letting him take the lead. At first it was slow and almost romantic. But seconds later I quickly learned he wasn't holding back, I became lost in the taste of him. I got off of his lap, leaving my lips on his as I turned my hips towards him. With one leg on each side of him I settled into his lap again, grabbing the back of his neck with my free hand. I held the blunt out straight over the back of the couch, trying to be mindful and not light the couch on fire.

His hands both gripped my ass, hungrily over and over again. I groaned as he demanded my full attention. I found my hips grinding on him and my chest pushing against his. One of his hands traveled up my back, the other pulling me into him. Our lips parted momentarily, I was trying to catch my breath when he turned his face and went in again. I could feel my eyes rolling back as he bit my lip, a soft moan tried to escape but was muffled by his lips. But he noticed it, pulling away slowly. He went in again for a few quick, sloppy kisses. I was hot, my neck was burning and my feet too. I let out a long breath, looking into his eyes.

"Okay, go change before people get here, please," I was in no condition to argue, I stood up obediently and walked towards my room as I hit the blunt again. He slapped my ass as I passed by him, earning a smile from me.

Once I got into my room, I took off my shorts and took a quick picture. I made sure to sexualize myself as much as I could. I threw my phone on the bed and looked through my drawers. I left the blunt in my mouth, using both hands for peak efficiency. I found a pair of light gray Nike sweats and threw them on. I took a look in the mirror, deciding to pull them down slightly to expose my bare hip bones. I was satisfied with my walking thirst trap. I inhaled and took the blunt between my fingers as I walked out of my room again, looking down at my phone.

"Better?" I asked, grabbing my drink off of the table.

He turned around to look at me, I did a spin and took a drink as he replied, "Barely."

I smiled, "The inner feminist in me wants to slit your throat for telling me to change in the first place. The problem is-"

"Is me, not your body. I know, Ky. Trust me, I have no problems with your body," He finished for me. I rolled my eyes at him completely missing the point. I walked over to the couch and sat down, leaning back. I knew I was using my sexuality as a weapon right now, so I decided to drop the issue. I passed the blunt to him and took a drink. "Thank you."

I knew he was referring to me changing. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, whatever."

I was on my phone, looking at the picture I took. I smiled at my idea and sent it to Judah, letting him know nobody else was invited. The words I used were along the lines of 'You have me all to yourself for the night'. I immediately put my phone on the couch after. He sighed and asked, "Where the hell is everyone anyway? I thought I would be late."

I shrugged, hearing the notification on his phone, "I don't know. Elijah isn't coming so Elisha isn't either, and neither are Millie and Cisco."

"Wait so, it's just us and Isaiah?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I guess so."

He smirked, "I mean, Isaiah could just not show up," He inhaled deeply and extended the blunt in my direction.

I laughed, "Who knows, maybe he won't. You could text him or something." I wanted to be discreet in trying to get him on his phone.

"Nah, I'd rather wait," His flirty expression remained, obviously implying he wanted more time by ourselves.

I smiled at him, "Just remember that was your idea."

He looked at me confused. I simply hit the blunt and looked away. I decided I was going to keep dropping hints until he got it, wondering exactly how long it would take. "Yeah, okay," He laughed, "What you wanna do until he gets here?"

"Get fucked up or something," I laughed, shrugging as I brought the bunt to my lips. I scooted closer to him and put my legs on his lap, "I don't know. You tell me."

"I mean, I have a few ideas," He hinted, gripping one of my thighs, "But they might involve locking the door."

I narrowed my eyes, smiling at him, "What could you possibly be thinking about, I wonder."

He laughed, "I wonder."

I rolled my eyes at him and hit the blunt again. I passed it back to him and sighed, "I mean, the quicker he gets here the quicker he goes back home, right? Or maybe he's not coming."

He looked at me with a more serious face, "So you want me to stick around tonight?"

"Of course I do," I put my hand on his chest, letting it fall slowly.

"I'm just gonna tell him not to show up," He replied. I laughed at the fact that trying to get him to check his phone seemed to work. He was inhaling when I shrugged.

"Okay," My reply was simple.

He raised an eyebrow, exhaling, "You're not serious, are you?"

I smirked, "Wouldn't you like to know."

His eyes were narrow as he began rubbing my thigh and hitting the blunt again. He exhaled and finally replied, "I would. Actually."

"Find out," My voice was teasing.

He raised his eyebrows again and passed me the blunt as he took out his phone, "Sounds like you are."

"You have no clue," I bit my lip as he unlocked his phone. I looked away with a smirk, hitting the blunt. He didn't say anything for a few seconds. I looked back at him to see him still looking down at the picture on his phone, he eventually looked up at me with a straight face. I smiled widely, "What?"

He looked back down at his phone again, still silent. I laughed softly as I hit the blunt again. He looked back at me opening his mouth to speak, I stopped him by placing the blunt between his lips. I grabbed his phone, putting it to the side and straddled his lap. His hands wasted no time claiming their spot on my hips. He inhaled, blowing the smoke out of his nose. He grabbed the blunt with one hand, "What was the point in lying about it? I made you change."

I shrugged, smiling with pure amusement, "It was fun to make you sweat a bit."

He smirked, "You're something else."

"Yeah?" I placed my hands on the back of his neck, "I wanted to at least get a blunt in before our lips were busy."

His eyebrow raised again as he licked his lips, smiling. I bit my lip as he brought the blunt to his lips again, "I guess I better finish this first then, huh?"

I shrugged, "I'll wait." As he exhaled, smoke clouded my view of him. He put the blunt in my mouth, I grabbed it between my fingers as he lifted me slightly. I laughed as he laid me back on the couch. I inhaled, looking up at him. He was upright, on his knees looking at me. He took off his shirt immediately, earning another giggle as I exhaled, "It's like that, huh?"

"I mean, I'm getting hot already," He smiled.

"What if I wanted to do that part though?" I raised an eyebrow flirtatiously.

He finally got over the top of me, one hand on each side of my head, "I have some other things you could take off if you want."

I bit my lip, smiling, "Alright. Let me just finish this really quick," I teased as I hit the blunt.

"I'll wait," He repeated my earlier reply.

I held back another laugh with a big smile on my face as I exhaled. But the blunt was almost gone at this point. I looked at it and then widened my eyes as I looked away, trying goofily to make a point. I laughed softly, "Wanna go put this out for me?"

He laughed, "All that seductive shit and now you're goofing out on me again?" He grabbed it and stood up, "You're just trying to wrap me around your finger aren't you?"

This. This is the shit I was missing in my life. The happiness I felt at this moment was unreal. I felt like we were back to how things were 3 years ago, before I found out I was pregnant. I sat up and looked at him as he put it in the ashtray, squishing it down a bit. I smiled, admiring his back and his arms. He turned around, our eyes meeting. The genuine smile that took over his face melted my heart. It wasn't a flirtatious smirk, it didn't have any underlying meanings. It was just sincere happiness. His eyebrows raised as he laughed, "What are you staring at me for?"

I laid my head sideways on the back of the couch, laughing softly with him as I hid my mouth with my arm, "Nothing. You're just," I rolled my eyes noticing my frivolous infatuation and flopped back on the couch, still smiling uncontrollably, "I just love you."

He leaned over the back of the couch, his face suddenly appearing over the top of mine. I laughed, taken by surprise. His hair was hanging down, framing his face. He wore the same million dollar smile, "I love you too."

"You said I was goofing out?" I questioned him between laughter.

He stood up straight and made his way around the couch, energetically, "You brought it out of me."

I watched as he practically bounced onto the couch, leaning over me again. I laughed harder, tensing up, "I was at a 3 you're at a 10 right now."

"No you're right, hold on let me just," He cleared his throat and looked away. He looked at me with a terrible poker face hiding a smile, his voice was exaggeratively deep, "Get naked."

I burst out laughing even harder, "Judah," He joined me, cackling.

"Shit," He sat up and laughed, leaning against the back of the couch.

"Why did you sound like a fucking demon?" My stomach was hurting from all of the laughter, my eyes began watering.

He didn't reply, instead he matched my energy. For the following minutes we only existed as bundles of hilarity. As soon as the energy died down slowly one of us would get thrown into another fit of laughter, taking the other with them on the ride all over again. Eventually I found myself upright, admiring him, smiling as I watched him lose it. I shook my head, laughing softly. 'He's adorable.' He finally calmed down after several attempts. My cheeks were burning, but unable to rest. He finally found his sense of chill, looking at me with a smile as big as my own.

"I'm sorry, I just," He laughed again for a second, "Shit. Sorry."

I was still smiling at him admirably, "I missed you."

His expression softened, I could tell his amusement had finally left him, "I missed you too, love." I got on my knees and straddled him, wrapping my arms around him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he enveloped me. I was finally able to stop smiling so hard, I took a deep breath taking in the moment. He squeezed me tightly, "I love you so much."

Butterflies took over my insides, I felt so warm and fuzzy. "I fully believe you're the love of my life," I whispered.

"Me too."

Moments passed before my stomach suddenly dropped. A strong unsettled feeling took over me. I put a bit of space between us, looking him in the eye, "Judah," I started off, my insecurities were eating at my insides now. It felt like a microdose of the Hawaii blues, "Even if shit goes sideways again, don't leave."

His eyes were focused on mine, "It won't."

I looked away from him, having his attention like this made me feel the opposite of how it did minutes ago. I felt the need to make myself small and cover myself up. The feeling was almost humiliating, I found myself feeling incredibly vulnerable, "But if it does. Promise me."

"I promise. I'll be around."

"Okay. I'm sorry, I just," I sighed, realizing the moment was just shattered, "It was all going so well, you make me so happy. I didn't mean to-"

"Hey," He took my chin in his fingers, forcing me to look at him. His eyebrows were furrowed but his voice was soft, "Don't apologize to me. I'm the one who's sorry. Okay? I will always be here to reassure you from now on, whenever you need to hear it. It doesn't matter what's going on. It's my fault that those thoughts are there." He wrapped his pinky around mine and lifted it between our faces, kissing his thumb, "It's a pinky promise."

I forced a small smile and kissed my thumb, "Okay."

He smiled softly, his efforts did help. But I couldn't shake that underlying anxiety. As our hands fell onto my lap he leaned in and kissed my lips. The delicate gesture brought back butterflies. We pulled away, staying close to each other. I wanted to put everything I just unloaded to the side and go back to how I felt 10 minutes ago, confident.

My smile shifted with a 'fake-it-till-you-make-it' mentality, "You know, we got off track."

He laughed, "Oh really?" He faked oblivion.

"I've been planning this for days you know," I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Days, huh?" He grabbed my hips.

I nodded and bit my lip softly, "Days."

He dug his thumbs into my skin with a small smile, "My extra ass just had to ruin the mood."

I smiled back, "You didn't," I ran my fingers up his neck, "I think your goofiness is sexy."

"Even when I sound like a demon?" He laughed.

I laughed with him, "Listen," I dragged. My fingers began to play in his hair, tugging softly, "I can just fuck the demon out of you."

His eyebrow raised as a big smile settled on his face, "That's hot."

I smirked, "Good."

He ran a hand up my back, pulling me into him, "Has anyone told you how perfect you are lately?"

I chuckled softly, "Last I heard I was too much."

His smirk lit a spark inside of me as he gripped my ass, "I like having my hands full."

I laughed, "You think you're so funny."

He leaned his face close to mine, still smiling, "Don't act like I don't make you laugh."

I bit my lip and smiled at him, looking at his lips as I spoke, "Next make me scream."

He swallowed visibly as his expression shifted before he leaned in and kissed me, he took my bottom lip first. I felt his teeth as he pulled softly. We parted just barely, his voice was almost a whisper, "Yes ma'am."

I smiled and closed the gap again. This time I stole his bottom lip, teasing it playfully. He hummed against my lips, fueling my confidence yet again. I pushed myself down onto his lap, grinding slowly. He squeezed his hands, pulling me into him harder. I vocalized my appreciation, pushing my body closer to his as the kiss became more intense. It was like a switch had just flipped on our primitive instincts. I slid one hand down his neck, slowly making my way down to his chest. My other hand kept gripping his hair, pulling his face in closer. Judah's hands moved up, wrapping his fingers around my hips and guiding them against him. Another moan of gratitude was muffled by his lips on mine.

One of his hands left my hip, grabbing my cheek as he pulled away from the kiss. I looked at him confused, subtly catching my breath. He smiled, "First, be mine."

My expression softened as I laughed, "I am yours, idiot."

"No, be my girlfriend. Again."

I rolled my eyes, "You did not need to say 'again' like that."

He laughed, "I'm sorry," his face was more sincere, "But actually, can we just try again?"

I sighed, letting a smile peek through my façade, "I mean, I guess."

"You guess?" He laughed, "For real? That's all I get?"

"Yes, okay? We'll try again," I laughed, "Now kindly shut the hell up. I've been trying to get dicked down for entirely too long."

"I'm not gonna just let you have it, Ky. You should know that," He smirked, "I'm gonna take my time with you."

I scrunched my eyebrows together, mugging him, "Not after I went and did all this, waited for your bitch ass for 3 years, and haven't been fucked in over a week. The fuck do you think this is, Judah?"

He laughed, "Listen, babe. You'll be taken care of okay? Just relax."

I stood up and tried to walk away from the couch, he grabbed my arm. I raised an eyebrow at him with the same annoyed expression, "What?"

"Where are you going?" He was still amused.

I pulled my arm out of his grip ,"I need a fucking drink."

He laughed again, "Don't be like that."

"How do you walk in and one of the first things you say is that I look like I should be bent over the counter, but now that I'm tryna get bent over the counter you're like 'oh I'm not gonna just let you have it'? Like, excuse me? You call me a tease?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my cup off of the table, drinking as much as I could.

"Alright, I'm sorry. You're right, I just like to ease into shit. You know? I know you got used to something else, but I don't feel right just getting busy," He explained, walking towards me, "That was an expression to let you know that you make me want to bend you over the counter."

"Stop saying 'bend me over the counter' unless I'm getting bent over the counter please," I sighed. Judah chuckled softly, earning a small smile from me. I nodded, "And I know, I'm not actually mad. I just," Another long sigh interrupted my train of thought. I realized I was being kind of a bitch. I shook my head, "I'm sorry."

He put his hands on my hips, "It's fine. You're frustrated, I get it." I nodded in response, looking into his eyes. He pulled me in close and kissed me softly. My eyes fluttered shut, briefly immersing myself into the other world it took me to. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. "I'm sorry," He whispered after our lips parted.

I shook my head, "Don't be," I opened my eyes, looking at him, "It's perfectly fine. It's not your fault."

"You know, it should be a crime to let you look this good and not do anything about it," He smirked, "It's not fine. This presence demands a certain kind of attention that needs to be refocused."

I smiled softly at his effort, but the truth was it just felt off. Something about the realization that I still had a lot of growing to do, it brought me back to my insecurities from before we got together the first time. I sighed, stepping back, "Let's smoke the other blunt. I'm stuck in my head."

"Whatever you say, love," He reached behind me and picked up the blunt, putting one end between his lips. He walked over towards the lighter, striking a flame and lighting up the opposite end. It was a fluid motion, but I found myself focused on every little movement.

He suddenly started walking towards my room. "What are you doing?" I asked, confused as I followed him.

"Getting comfy," He said as he kicked off his slides and sat on my bed. I smiled to myself as I walked back over to the table to grab the ashtray, by the time I made my way back to the room I found him lying on my bed. He was on his back with his hand behind his head. His body was on display.

As much as my body had changed, his looked relatively the same. His muscles were less defined, and you could see he gained a bit of weight. His arms were a bit bigger now too. He still looked really good. My body, however, has gone through some major changes. I now had stretch marks on my stomach, and my skin was a bit looser. I had gone up a couple sizes too, so I wasn't everyone's idea of a 'hot beach babe' anymore. I had gone from a size 3 to a 7. My boobs were also covered in stretch marks, and they weren't as firm and perky as they used to be either. My hips were wider, and my thighs were thicker. On the bright side, my ass has never looked better. I knew I was still an attractive woman, but I just looked so different the last time he saw me naked.

I realized I was oogling him, and looked up at his face. He smiled at me and I felt myself blush slightly, "Don't be embarrassed. You're allowed to look."

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "I'm not."

"Good, because I've been visually undressing you all night. And I do not plan to stop admiring you until the day I die," He was speaking casually as he looked at the blunt, fixing a run. One of his legs was bent outwards, and he was propped up by my pillows. I felt my contentment reflect in my expression as I put the ashtray on the night stand and got on the bed. I crawled over to him and laid on my stomach between his legs, I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his stomach.

I took the moment in and hugged him, trying to portray how thankful I was for his reassurance. He had no clue how much that one comment meant to me, how much I needed to hear him say that right now. All of the doubts I had, my insecurities now had no place in this bed. I closed my eyes, snuggling my head into him.

His body shook as he coughed, chuckling, "What are you doing?"

I shrugged and tightened my arms around him, "I just love you, and I want to hold you."

He put a hand between my shoulder blades, we sat like that for a minute or two before he finally tapped a finger on my back, "Here." I got on my elbows as he handed me the blunt. His hand slid down my arm as I put the blunt to my lips and hit it, looking down at his body. I focused on his chest, his collarbones, his shoulders and his neck. "You look good down there," I looked up at his face to see his signature smirk. My eyes rolled instinctively, flipping him off as I hit the blunt again. He laughed, leaning back.

I exhaled, making sure to blow it in his face, "You trying to say you want a blowjob or something?"

He laughed again, "No, I'm not. But you'd look damn good giving me one." I smiled slightly, before hitting the blunt again. He brushed his fingers up and down my arm, "I can barely reach you, come up here." I handed him the blunt and got up, crawling towards his head. I straddled his hips, placing my hands on his chest. His eyebrow was raised as he looked me up and down, one hand rested on my thigh.

I settled myself onto his lap, rubbing against him slightly, "Is that better?"

"Much better," He sat up, I slid my hands up to his shoulders. Taking the opportunity to admire his side profile as he was putting the blunt in the ashtray. He left it still lit and only half gone, leaning closer to me. He used his newly freed hand to grip my other thigh, looking at me.

I smirked, "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Hmm," He hummed, slowly closing the gap between us, "I've got a few ideas."

"Yeah?" I smiled, pushing my lips against his. The first kiss was slow and delicate, after our lips parted I whispered, "Tell me."

He closed the gap again, the kiss that followed was much more heated. I tightened my grip on his shoulder while my other hand went up his neck. His teeth grazed my lip softly before pulling away, "We should be focusing on you. What do you want?"

My smirk returned as I opened my eyes to look at him, "Whatever you want."

He smiled, "Well I want to give you everything your heart desires."

"I just want you," I laughed softly before kissing him again, the tempo continued to gradually increase.

A deep and soft moan escaped him, melting my insides, "Have me," The words he spoke were low and slow, seductive.

I bit my lip, looking at him through my eyelashes. Part of me wanted to look away, the intensity of the situation alone was almost enough to make me sweat. The tips of his fingers were digging into my thighs softly, massaging higher and higher. His eyes were focused on mine with a look that sent shivers down my spine. The moment was brief but played in slow motion. I felt my body melting into his, and just like that I relapsed.

I am a junkie, and he is my ice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
142K 3.1K 25
Rewritten version. Lydia Ambrose has a normal life, thus is going to her dream University. Everything is going well in her life until she met her sar...
66.2K 1.1K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...