They don't know about us ~ Jo...

By nellynorris

Holly Lewis, older sister to sidemen's Harry Lewis, is invited to participate in Locked In for Footasylum wit... More

~CAST~
šŸŽµPLAYLISTšŸŽµ
~EPISODE ONE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ONE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ONE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART TWO~
~EPISODE THREE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE THREE-PART TWO~
~INSTAGRAM~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART TWO~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SIX-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART THREE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART ONE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART TWO~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FIVE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE NINE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE TEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN - PART ONE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART THREE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

~EPISODE TWELVE - PART THREE~

1.3K 26 60
By nellynorris

"Holly you have completed your secret challenge."

"That's what I'm about." The girl stands up. "How?" Kate asks. "What was your secret challenge?" Chip asks her. "Oh it was every person I flirt with, I get a point." Holly shrugs. "You've been flirting?" Billy asks. "And you didn't even flirt with me?" Ilyas stands up. "Calm down mate, it ain't a big deal." Holly places her hand on his shoulder and pushes him down.

"Who did you flirt with?" Chip questions. "You, obviously, Grace, Kate, Rachel and sadly Max." Holly nods. "Max?" Grace starts laughing. "As much as I like you, Max, I'm never doing that again, I'll probably end up being sick." Holly looks at the boy. "Don't worry, it was nice in that second." Max nods, looking at the floor.

"And can I just say, you have like mega rizz." He points to her, making all the housemates agree. "What can I say? It just comes naturally. I can give you a few tips." The brunette shrugs. "No, that won't be happening on my watch, that rizz is for me, and myself only." Chip shakes his head, grabbing Holly's hand and pulling her down.

"He's jealous guys." Holly looks at everyone. "I'm not jealous." He denies. "You are jealous." Holly looks at him. "Okay, maybe I'm a bit jealous." He holds up his hands. "Hmm." Grace shakes her head when Chip looks at her. "Okay, maybe I'm jealous." He sighs.

"Hopefully that might be the end of the evictions," Chip says. "I hope so, my heart can't take it anymore man." Destini nods. "Touch wood." The boys say, touching the apart from Billy. "Oi, look at Billy." Holly taps Chip's face and points to the twenty-year-old. "Touch wood." He laughs. "What the hell." The couple laughs.

"I still can't believe you didn't take any points." Chip takes Holly's hands in his. "I'm not mean. I'm a nice person, and sugartits caught me in a happy mood." Holly shrugs. "Aww, really thought you would have taken Destini's." He tells her. "I was going to, but then I was like, Nah." Holly shakes her head, looking at Destini as she hugs Max.

"I'm surprised she also didn't take yours and that Max didn't take anyone's." Chip sighs. "Same." Holly nods. "Ahh, that makes me want to go home now man." Billy leans back and covers his face. "I'm joking, I'm joking. Don't vote me, don't vote me." He quickly sits up and looks at the camera.

"Alright guys, you know the drill. Billy feels sad, I think he wanted to go home. Im gonna vote Billy." Chip smiles, pointing to the freestyler. "Don't vote for me." Billy shakes his head. "Locked in." Chip jokes. "I need a piss." Holly stands up and walks out of the room.

"Holly, Kate and Max to the storeroom."

First Person POV:

"I'm still pissing!" The housemates hear me shout from upstairs, making them laugh. "Right, I know your gonna say something but I've made a plan for me and Max. After you've finished speaking to us you tell Kate to leave and tell her to tell the housemates that it's not good news." I stand in front of the camera after I walk out of the bathroom.

"And you'll pretend that me and Max are going home okay? You think of a reason I'm too lazy to do so." I explain to the camera, smiling when I see it move up and down. "I fucking love you." I laugh and kiss the camera. "I'm on my way." I run through the house, to get there quickly.

Third Person POV:

"I'm here!" Holly shouts running into the storeroom. "Hey, sexy." She smiles, standing behind Max and looking into the camera.

"Hello, you three."

"Hey," Kate says.

"How are you feeling, after being snaked by the entire house?"

"I'm actually quite pissed off, we've all just thrown away our messages for no reason." Holly scoffs.

"Well, I don't know why I didn't expect this to be honest." The blonde tells Sugarlips.

"I can't lie, I didn't expect it. But, charge it init, like you might as well move on." Max shrugs.

"Yeah." Kate agrees, nodding her head.

"I know I should've taken Destini's Points." Holly shakes her head.

"You should've." Max turns to her.

"I was shocked that you didn't take points. But, I think I was shocked that other people didn't. I thought Destini would choose Holly. Then she took my own points and I was like, hello? Urm, but yeah no it's just so annoying." Kate groans looking at the ceiling.

"Everyone's just dicks basically. Apart from Grace and Chip. Ily and Bill I can let it slide. But yeah." Holly leans her head between Kate and Max. "No offence Rachel." She quickly adds on.

"I thought everyone would be a bit nicer but at the end of the day, there's two days left so, people are being feral," Kate explains.

"Nah last two days I've gotta show love man." Max leans back in the seat. "You know what I mean?" He asks, the girls as they fist-bump him.

"Yeah." The blonde nods.

"Sure, I ain't showing love to anyone apart from myself and boyfriend." Holly shrugs, making Max turn and glare at her. "Oh, and our son." She adds on, patting the nineteen-year-old on the back.

"That's what I thought." Max nods.

"I will ground you, don't test me." Holly playfully says, pointing at him.

"Sorry mum." He looks to the floor.

"Aww, a cute little family."

"I just want my dog back if I'm being honest, I'll give up anything." Holly winks at the camera, smirking.

"I can see what I can do."

"What does that mean?" Kate wonders, looking around the room.

"Kate, it's time for you to go back to the housemates, I need to talk to Max and Holly alone."

"What's going on?" Kate looks at the two people in the room with her.

"We haven't got a clue," Holly tells her, shrugging her shoulders.

"Kate, you need to go now."

"Okay." Kate nods, walking out of the room.

"Right plan time, Max and I need to be sent home, you need to come up with a reason." Holly points at the camera.

"You're going to break Chip's heart." Max laughs, turning to the girl.

"Don't, I'm trying hard not to think about it. If you watch this back Josh, just know I'm sorry and I love you." Holly puts her hand on her chest.

"So should we just go upstairs, and you'll make an announcement?"
Max questions.

"That's exactly what I will do Max."

"Oh my god, are you stupid?" Holly turns to the youngest.

"No." Max scoffs, shaking his head, making Holly and Sugarlips laugh. "You're actually mocking it now, and so is Sugarlips." Max huffs, as he stands up.

"No, you're just in denial my friend." Holly laughs, putting her hand on Max's shoulders as they walk out of the room.

"She was waffling so badly." Holly laughs, as she walks out of the bedroom, making all eyes do to her and Max. "Nah, what did you two just need to do?" Grace shakes her head, looking at the two. "They can't tell us." Ilyas turns to look at the girl. "Oh no, who's evicted?" Grace worries. "Fuck, nah." The girl shakes her head, as the notification goes off. "Ah, they've voted someone." Ilyas smiles. "Sit down," Billy tells the two.

"Calm down." Holly laughs, sitting down next to her boyfriend, while Max sits at the end of the sofa near Billy. "I could be me, could be anyone." Rachel shrugs. "This is long." Ilyas sighs. "It's definitely me." Billy sighs. "Why's Max putting on his shoes?" Chip wonders, holding Holly's hand. "Ahh, it's cold init." Max shrugs, as the lights turn red in the living room. "Ahh, no speaking." Ilyas covers his mouth.

"Max and Holly, as you both are at the top and bottom of the leaderboard, you both must now leave the house."

"Shut up." Grace sits up. "What?" Holly gasps, as Chip throws her arms around her. "This can't happen." Chip whispers.

"You both have ten minutes to pack your bags and say your goodbyes. Your time starts now."

"Shut the fuck up. Nah it's a joke." Grace shakes her head, standing up. "Well, shit." Holly bites her nails, as everyone sighs. "You can't go, I refuse to let Holly leave this household." Josh scoffs, wrapping his arm around the brunette and lifts her into his lap where he has a strong hold on her. "You're gonna have to." Holly leans her head on her boyfriend's while patting his back.

"You're joking." Rachel sighs. "What did they say to you two in there?" Grace asks, pointing towards the storeroom. Max goes to say something but just laughs instead. "Nah, stay bro. No, no, no." Billy shakes his head. "Nah, but they can't go, they actually can't go. The shows going to be boring as fuck." Grace scoffs.

"You have five minutes to pack your things and say your goodbyes."

"Awe, Holly and Max." Rachel drags out, rubbing the Lewis girl's arm. "No, no. Oh my god." Grace covers her face.

"And it was between me Kate and Max but as Max and I were bottom and top, we're both being kicked out." Holly shrugs. "Yeah, ima pack my shit." Max walks to the bedroom. "Same." Holly nods, going to stand up but Chip pulls her back down. "You've gotta let me go." Holly laughs sadly. She knew it was her idea, but she didn't think it would hurt her so much to see her boyfriend like this.

"If you go, so do I." Chip lifts the girl and walks the same way as Max. "Babe, you can't. You have to stay here." Holly pats his head, jumping to the floor. "But, stay in a house for two days without you? I don't think so." The curly-haired boy shakes his head. "Josh, you are twenty-eight years of age, you can stay away from me for a while." Holly laughs, pushing Chip's bed away from hers.

"I know this was my idea, and I know Josh is going to hate me. But I just want to stay, like I don't like seeing him all upset it makes me sad." Holly wipes her eyes as she sits in the storeroom alone.

"It was eventful, I was crying, again. Shock, Max and my girlfriend were evicted." Chip shakes his head as he stares at the camera in the storeroom.

"It's so peak for them two." Kate covers her mouth. "So as long as you three took points." Josh trails off,  thinking inside his head as he follows Kate into the bedroom. "Ahh Max and Holly I feel so bad." Grace sighs, bringing her best friend into a hug. "You fucking better." Holly lets out a tiny laugh. "Is this real?" Chip scratches his head.

"It's looking bleak, the two might be going home, the red lights started flashing, guess what? They are going home. Oh my god, Ilyas starts crying, I start crying, obviously, because my girlfriend had just been evicted. The girls start crying, the house is in shambles, and it's like someone's died. Except no one's died, the two are just going home."

"No guys, the one time Max tried to be nice." Grace shakes her head. "I know, it's actually fucked." Kate agrees. "This can't be, the one time he tried to be nice and he had to leave." Chip shakes his head, as he slings his arm over his girlfriend. "It's actually fucked." Grace nods. "Word." Holly clicks her finger, making everyone erupt in laughter.

"The way he's trying his shoelace is so sad, it's so sad. And the way Holly could smile and make my heart hurt, it's just not alright. It's like the time when Holly buys me an advent calendar for Christmas, it's that kind of sad." Chip explains, leaning back in the chair.

Holly stands under the archway that leads the living room to the bedroom watching as Max says his goodbyes to everyone. The camera slowly zooms into the girl as she slowly creeps into the bedroom whilst the others are occupied. "Okay, I wrote Josh a note, he's going to need it even if it's only for a couple of hours," Holly whispers into her mic, as she puts the paper under his pillow.

"Mission accomplished." Holly silently cheers, walking back to the space under the arch, acting like she never left. "You can leave." Grace sighs, bringing the brunette into a hug. "Well, I have to, sorry babes." The twenty-seven-year-old wraps her arms around Grace. "I actually feel so bad." Kate bites her nails. "Don't, it is what it is." Holly waves the blonde off hugging her.

"Holly thinking she's in an episode of Love Island." Ilyas laughs. "Shut the fuck up." Holly pushes the boy before pulling him into a hug. "Bye, girl." Rachel throws her arms around Holly's shoulder. "Billy!" Holly hugs the twenty-year-old. "Holly! I am going to miss you." The freestyler hugs her back. "Bye, I guess." Holly shrugs, stepping back when Destini goes to hug her. "Oh yeah, bye." She nods.

"Don't leave." Chip wipes his eyes. "Don't cry, you'll make me cry." Holly shakes her head, taking Chip's face in her hands. "I can't help it, they just keep falling." The boy smiles sadly. "You'll see me in two days," Holly tells him. "I know, but I can't control when I cry or not." Chip points to himself. "You're such a cutie." Holly sniffles, bringing her boyfriend into a hug.

"Max and Holly, it's time to leave the locked-in house."

"We were enemies and now both of you are leaving." Destini puts one arm each around the two. "Yeah, I still don't like you." Holly scoffs, shoving the girl's hand off her. "Okay then." Destini rolls her eyes. "We've just made up." Destini then turns all her attention onto Max. Josh grabs Holly's hand and pulls her to his side. "I don't want you to go." He complains, digging his head into the girl's neck.

"Hey, you'll see me sooner than you think." Holly pats his head, sending a wink to the camera. "Guys, we should all do a group hug before they go," Grace says, as they all walk up the steps to the front door. "Yep, let's do it." Holly nods, standing next to the nineteen-year-old as everyone hugs them. "What is it that Max says, when life gets tough... No, tough times don't last forever." Grace smiles.

"Max and Holly do you two have anything to say?" Billy asks the two, staring at them. "Good times always end." Chip nods. "Just saying everything I say on the show is just a joke. I don't mean any harm like, it's all just for banter. I love all you guys, and you're all awesome." Max smiles. "And I want to say, good luck to all of you. I'm glad. To be getting out of this house, I will miss my boyfriend though." Holly nods.

"Come here." Chip brings the girl into a hug. "I love you." He whispers into her ear. "I love you too." Holly squeezes Chip. "Are you two going to kiss or what?" Ilyas laughs, making everyone else erupt with laughter as well. "Yeah, we are." Holly glares at him, before going on her tiptoes and placing a kiss on Josh's lips. "Aww." The whole house claps their hands making the two laugh.

Holly's POV:

"What do we do now?" I turn to Max as we walk outside. "I don't have a clue." He itches his head. "Should we just go and sit over there for ten minutes and just pop back inside?" I ask, walking over to the pavement. "Yeah go on." Max nods, following after me. "That was horrible." I sigh, leaning my head on a wall behind us. "Walahi, I didn't think it'd be that bad. But everyone was crying." Max laughs.

"Yeah, it broke my heart seeing Josh cry." I turn to look at the nineteen-year-old. "I saw, you looked really sad." Max nods. "Yeah, how have you been though, Maxy?" I smile at him. "Good, we have two days left, that's two days closer to seeing my mum and siblings." Max sighs. "No same, I can't wait." I clap my hands together making Max laugh.

"What?" I turn to him. "Nothing, it's just each time you get excited, you clap your hands together," Max tells me. "Yeah, I have to be doing something with my hands at all times, a bit like my brother." I sigh. "I actually see so much resemblance between you and Harry." Max leans back as well.

"Everyone says that, and the more they do, the more I actually see it." I shiver. "Should we go in now, it's getting a bit cold." Max sands up. "Yes please, help me up?" I smile at him. "Of course." Max takes hold of my hand and helps me up. "Thank you." I smile, patting his head, and walking towards the door.

Third Person POV:

"Out of nowhere, the two of them come running into the living room." Chip's eyes open as he sits in the storeroom.

"Four evictions." Billy shakes his head. "You guys have all just been pranked." Max laughs, pointing at all the house members. "In your faces." Holly jumps up and down. "You bitch." Chip runs to her throwing his arm around her waist and spinning her around. "I'm sorry." Holly hugs him tightly as the whole house erupts in laughter and hugs the two. "Don't worry about that, I'm just happy you're still here." Josh kisses the girl.

"Okay break it up." Grace pushes the two apart, hugging the brunette. "You're such a dickhead." Grace sighs. "I'm fully aware." Holly laughs, hugging Grace back. "Got me crying for fuck all." Chip looks into the camera lens and shakes his head. "Look, he cried because of you two." Billy throws his arms around Max and Holly while pointing at Chip. "That's so embarrassing," Grace tells the girls.

"Oh, you got pranked, unbelievable. Some... Some prank really, yeah you got us there in tears mate. Yeah, loved it, they're both assholes." Chip scoffs, glaring into the camera.

"Did you know it was a prank?" Destini turns to Kate. "On my life, I had no clue what was going on." The blonde holds up her hands. "Why did you both do that?" Grace scoffs. "Because, why not it was fun. And you're all a bunch of twats." Holly points at everyone apart from Chip. "Aww, my baby Grace is crying." Holly pats Grace's face as they look into the camera.

"It's my hay fever. The house is very dusty." Grace lies. "Hmm." The brunette hums. "It is, the dust is making my hay fever play up." Grace pats under her eyes. "Sure." Holly laughs, walking away. "Both of you looked close to tears, that's what was getting me," Grace explains, as Chip hugs Holly from behind. "Pro actors and actresses you know." The brunette girl shrugs her shoulders.

"Walahi." Max nods, fist-bumping the girl. "Ilyas was crying." Billy points to the man. "Yeah I was crying, I was like this." Ilyas nods, covering his face. "Ahh. Ily, you care." Holly smiles, touching her chest. "Obviously." The man scoffs. "I was so upset." Kate sighs. "Why does everyone keep screaming, I'm going to get perforated ear drums." Holly shakes her head.

"I fucking slayed that performance, if I say so myself." Holly shrugs, moving her hair behind her ears.

"You totally rocked, Holly."

"Aww, thank you Sugar tits." Holly places her hand on her chest.

"How did you feel seeing all your housemates upset?"

"Well not very good, seeing Josh cry made me want to cry. But other than that I was happy when I saw everyone else crying. They should feel bad, for what they have done. Like, we have two more days left, they didn't need to see their videos." Holly scoffs.

"You are totes right, you put them in their place, Hols."

"Sugar tits, whoever you are you're my fifth favourite person." Holly nods, looking down and counting her fingers.

"Chip has been through a lot these past few days, and you do him like that." Grace shakes her head as Holly walks out of the bedroom. "You too, Hols." The blonde points to the brunette. "You're going to give me more grey hairs." Chip turns to his girlfriend, running his hand through his hair. "Good." Holly nods. "No, not good." Chip scoffs. "How many spoons do you want?" Max asks the oldest in the house.

"One sugar," Chip tells him. "Max..." Holly drags out. "Yes, I'll make you one as well." Max nods, walking out of the room. "Thanks, Hunny." Holly blows a kiss to the nineteen-year-old. "Now I need to put all my shit back." Holly groans, standing back up. "I will help." Chip quickly walks after her. "They're going to have some hardcore sex when they get back home." Grace shakes her head, making everyone apart from Ilyas pretend to be sick.

"She's not lying, they'll be at it all night." Ilyas agrees with the TikToker. "See, I'm not the only one who thought that." Grace sits up and points at the man.

Holly's POV:

"You're such a dick, you know that?" Chip walks into the room with two cups, as I take my mic off. "It's in my blood." I smile up at him. "I don't think I've been this happy since the first time we had sex." Chip shakes his head, making me laugh. "That was some good sex though." I sit up and point at him. "I know, just wait until we're out of here." Josh looks up at the ceiling and smiles.

"Stop, thinking about us having sex, help me unpack this. We can get to bed quicker." I wave my hand in front of his eyes, making him stare at me. "I love you so much." He smiles, coming into my bed and hugging me. "I love you, babe." I look down at him. "Kiss me." He makes eye contact with me, puckering his lips. I just scoff, leaning down to kiss him slowly.

"Now, help me," I demand leaning back. "I like it when you're dominant." Chip winks, causing me to throw my pillow at him. "Do you want to play this game again?" Josh holds the pillow. "No." I quickly shake my head. "That's what I thought." Josh smiles, grabbing one of my bags.

Authors Note:

Here it is, the long awaited chapter. I hope you like this chapter, sorry for the long wait, I've been doing GCSE'S. but after the 16th I'm finished with the exams.

But I need help choosing on a new fanfic.

1. Niko- her name is Anna Hart, faceclaims is Christina Nadin and her best friend is Holly and she's been dating Niko since 2017.

2. ArthurTV- this is after his season of locked in and I'll write one for his season of locked in her name would be Lilian Flatters and the face claim is Mia McKenna-Bruce. They slowly start to gain a relationship after locked in and yeah.

Which book should I start?

Please reply 1 or 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 1.1K 107
Josh's little sister katie used to love Simon. But soon it's all about her and Harry. But what happens when he what's a divorce find out and read on...
146K 2.2K 31
the pair meet under far from ideal circumstances, yet apollo finds comfort in the man who saves her one night. [harry lewis x oc]
2.4K 49 20
What happens when your siblings' dreams become your reality? Completely on accident. Nancy finds herself in a tough situation, driven by the desire o...
32.8K 278 22
A story of a girl called lily reuniting with her childhood friend when she moves to london which results in her going to party and meeting a few famo...