• Fear, Murder, And Found. •...

By Thatfanisfound

" INTRUDER ALERT. INTRUDER ALERT. INTRUDER- " . . . "Where is he?" He asked as he approached the injured man... More

HIII
CHAPTER 1: Family m0rn#ng...
Chapter 2: The kidnapping.
Chapter 3: Confession and Arrival
YALL
AHAHAHAHA KMS
Chapter 4: T.V.A.
reeeee
YALLL
IM GONNA CRY ( plus update on book 😻)
silly art drawing I did that i wanna show :)
I BOUGHT SHIT AHAAHAHHA
IMA KMS.
* Happy + random / new info :)
Chapter 6: TESTING.
im back ig?
uhhhh 😟
IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN
where ive been.
uh

Chapter 5: " I cant do this. "

5 0 0
By Thatfanisfound

HI YALLL AHAHA
So uh, I'm just LA rn so that's cool 😗 ( edited, heading back home, my ass hurts from sitting for like- 17hrs, but omg the car frive back home is FUCKING 1 DAY AND 1HR- 😭😭
Anywho-
Chapter gonna contaaiinn..:

• Cuss words ( ofc )
• Breakdown
• SH
• Blaming themselves :(
• Suicide thoughts / attempt :/
Ok, i think that's all, Idrk but yeah, enjoy or not :)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

MAY 21ST.

Tommy's POV:

" Hey, you there Tommy? "
.
.
I slowly opened my eyes to see Papa shaking my shoulder, softly but harsh too.

" Pa..? What time is it..? "
" It really doesn't matter rn Tommy, now hurry and get dress however you want. Tubbo is outside waiting. "
" Are we going somewhere..? "
" Not quite big man, now hurry! "

I sat up, still confused but I did what my dad asked me to do. I wore a white shirt with some black baggy jeans and headed outside were I saw Tubbo and Dad... cutting stuff?? It was mostly dad but Tubbo had a large machete and carefully placed it on the the ground when he saw me.

" Tubbo? What were you doing with a machete?"
" Migth wanna ask them... they've been acting strange and Dads horns are turning cyan.. ( cyan= stressed )
" OK, TUBBO AND TOMMY, ENOUGH CHATTING AND SIT DOWN! "

I looked to see Papa glaring at us and since we knew what that glare meant we quickly sat down in two random metallic chairs.

" Listen up. I know you two are stressed about ranboo being kidnapped, we both are too, but your dad and I have been talking about it and we've decided that it was best if we trained both of you what skills I had before giving up killing for your dad. "

My jaw dropped and Tubbo just stared at Papa. I was shocked but I was so hyped up at the same time.

" WHAT? "
" OHHH, WHEN ARE WE GONNA LEARN!? WHAT ARE WE GONNA LEARN?!- "
" You'll learn how to use your weapons today till you two have learned how to use weapons properly. "

I looked at Tubbo just to see him almost crying. I was confused by the face he had. He was sweating and grabbing his hair while looking at Papa. I shrugged it off as a little reaction and started to ask my pa how he use to kill people.

" Well that's what you're about to learn Tommy, now why do you go ahead and eat, I made breakfast early today but just eat quick since today's gonna be a long day! "

" ALR PAPA, THX PAPA, LETS GO TUBS! "

I ran towards our home, yanking Tubbo by the hand. I have a feeling this was gonna be an amazing day.

Wilburs POV :

All I could really do is sigh as I watched Tommy and Tubbo head to the kitchen.

" Love, am I actually doing the wrong thing? I'm starting to think this is a shit idea that I made you agree with.."
" Aww, Wilbur.. well, this IS a horrible idea since our kids could get hurt or even worse die while actually attempting to get into the facility, but hey, it's a better idea than what I thought of. "
" What was your- "
" Wait. "
" Oh. "

I chuckled a little, wipping ( IDK HOW TO SPELL IT 😭 ) the tears that were coming out of my eyes. I'm not sure they were ready for what they were gonna learn, but they'll deal with it right..? Oh I'm such a horrible father.

Tubbo POV:

I panicked.  I didn't bother to eat breakfast I just excused myself from Tommy to the restroom.
I can't do this.
I can't.
Why isn't there a better way to get Ranboo back?!
WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO DO THIS??
WHY DID RANBOO GET TAKEN AWAY, WHY NOT ME!?
WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO??
WHY -
.
.

" Tubbo? "
.....
" yeah.? "
" Are you ok..?
.
.
.
" I suppose so. Now leave, I need to piss. "
" Ok.. "

I heard footsteps leaving the restroom door as I sat down I the corner of the bathroom, crying my shit out for no reason.

" This is dumb. Why won't Pa just talk or make a deal with the T,V.A ? why do they have to take Ranboo away? "

( HEY YALL, SH PART ⚠ , if you feel uncomfortable with reading sh stuff or just sensitive to these kinds of stuff,  just skip the parts that are highlighted like this:
Hola comostan??? 😱
There will be no more sh when it says " Someone's POV " or when theres different fonts, Thxx!! :P )
.
.
.
I had so many questions that I didn't even bother to notice the cuts that I was giving myself along with the punches I was giving on my face, legs, and arms... there was so much blood.. my body felt numb .. my hands were turning purple.. My body hurts... what was I doing to myself..?
Enough.
I stod up and started to look around, My eyes looked directly at the metal pole that  was helping with keeping the shower curtains stay while we shower. I knew what to do, what I NEEDED to do to get rid of the pain that I was feeling. I yanked the curtains off and there the pole went, bounced off my head to the ground. Ow. It hurted. My head felt lighter than before but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that the pole is finally down. I'm sure I made a ton of noise when the pole fell so that's why I heard Tommy banging on the door, calling for our parents.. how sad..

" On the count of three. . " I told myself, I was out if my mind.
" I'll bang my head against the pole and then on the wall to make sure I don't feel the pain anymore.. "
.
.
1
.
.
2
.
.
3-

TOBY SOOT, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? "

Oh no.

3RD POV:

Wilbur scram as he saw in terror what Tubbo had done to himself. He couldn't even recognize who Tubbo was anymore.
" I guess you caught me.. "
Tubbo said as he feel to the ground, passing out after the situation. Wilbur was quick to grab Tubbo before he hitted his head on the toilet. The only thing Tommy could do is grasp to his dad, crying, as his dad hugged Tommy back.

" Schlatt. Get the kit and put it on Tubbos room."
" The kit won't do anything. We need to take him to a nurse, doctor, or somewhere- "
" Schlatt. "

Wilbur glared at him, the only thing Schlatt could do is nod his head as he left with Tommy who was still crying. Wil knew what he was doing looked and sounded wrong, but he luckily still had one health potion left that was still edible. He looked down at Tubbo as he felt tears running down his checks, sitting down the toilet lid while hugging Tubbo wishing that hopefully one of his hearts didn't fade just like his did when he was 9yrs old...
( SHOCKING DISCOVERY 😱😱- jk mb just trying to light up the mood 😭😭 )

☆ Time skip ☆

Tubbos POV:

I woke up. I don't quite remember anything that had happened but I did feel immense pain from every part of my body.

" TUBBO! YOU'RE AWAKE, FINALLY!! "

I looked around only to see Tommy running up to me.. CRYING?!

" Tommy.. why are you crying? "
" YOU IDIOT. IM CRYING  BECAUSE OF YOU,  DONT EVER TRY TO FUCKING K!LL YOURSELF PLEASE. "

I remembered now.

Oh what have I done to myself...

I looked to see Dad walking up to Tommy and then stared at me. I didn't know if he was pissed off at me, worried or both.. I think both.

" Tubbo. You have to promise you'll NEVER do that shit again. You are way to young to think or even attempt suicide.  "

I looked at Dad, I just nodded at him and he nodded back, I soon noticed that he was crying as well..

" Where's- "
" he's outside.  The porch. You wanna talk to him..? "

I nodded as my dad carefully picked me up and walked to my Pa.

" Hey, Wil? Tubbos awake, he wants to speak to you. "
" let him out. "

I heard my dad say, as my dad carried me outside, signaling me to stand up if I could. I nodded again and stod up, It hurted alot but my Pa wanted to talked to me privately so I dealt with the pain. My Dad soon left me and Pa alone to talk.

"  So uh.. "
" why did you think that k!lying yourself was the best idea? "
" I don't know. "
" Well, you gotta have an answer Tubbo, you couldn't just have done that for fun because trust me, it isn't fun."

I looked up at pa as I gave a confused look on what he said. He looked back, sighing.

" I've tried suicide many times before Tubbo. When I was 9 years old. My father didn't care about us, he became a crazy alcoholic when my mother died. He hitted me and my older brother, Technoblade. "

He looked at me. I looked at him.

" The only person that really cared for me was, well ofcourse my older brother and my old friend named Niki. But one day, my father took it WAY to far. He learned that I've tried hanging myself and trying to stab myself to escape him from my therapist. Well, let's just say he took matters on his own hands. "

My Papa looked at me, signaling me if it was OK for him to keep going. I nodded. He nodded as well, holding his tears.

" W-well, HE hanged me and screamed at me that ' it was my lesson ' for disobeying him, he also took a knife and stabbed me about 14 times before I passed out, tired of fighting to live anymore. I woke to my older brother, crying besides me as I noticed a ton of bandages on my body and my neck. He told me if I wanted to run away, I could, he would as well.  We would go our seperate ways. I agreed and I was stuck in a adoption center till they kicked me out at 15 yrs old, and that's when I met L'manburg. I stayed there till I exploded the place into shreds and then I met your dad. "

I was crying.  He was as well. I hugged my Pa tightly as he just stod there trying to control his tears, a minute passed as he hugged me back and cupped both of my checks, wanting me to look at him.

" Please. Promise me you won't do such a ridiculous thing like what I did. You,  Tommy , Ranboo,  and your dad is the happiest thing that I could ever wish for. I don't want to lose any of you and even though Ranboo's gone right now, I promise you, I'm doing everything to get him back. "

" I- I promise Papa, I'm so sorry that happened to you and I'm sorry for what I've done as well... I was just stressed about Ranboos safety and where they took them.. they- they- "

I felt tears form and roll down my checks as my pa hugged me.

" Ok, what do you say we go inside and watch something Eh? To cheer up the mood, Tommy and Dad are already baking something..~ "

" Really..? "

" uh huh,  let's help them out ok? "

" O-ok.! Thank you papa.. you're the best father anyone could ask for.. "

" Just for you Toby :) "

I cried happily as my pa carried me inside and we both smelled the sweet smell of popcorn and baked cinnamon rolls.. damn it smelled good.

" Ya estan? "
" DAD!. YOU KNOW WE CANT SPEAK SPANISH!! "
" Well, ima need to teach you that since I'm Mexican. "
( DONT ASK ALR-?? )
" Si, ya estamos amor ~ "
" Ok, pon la movie entonces! Apurasen que no se anochesea mucho- "
" DADSSS!! "
Me and Tommt whined as our fathers laughed.
Them and their stupid Spanish..

♡  10 mins later... ♡

We all sat down as we watched "Nope "
( Dont judge me, that's my fav movie and ik it didn't come out till 2022 but - logic ykikwk- Ok enough chitchat 😭 )
We were all at the edge of our seats as we saw the alien.. or UFO? I dunno but we were relieved when it got defeated.

" PHEW- I'm so happy the man survived ! " (  Tom's)
" Well, I'm glad that the electronics guy survived instead of being eaten. " ( TUBS)
" Well, we're all glad some survived ,but nows time to sleep!" ( wil )

Me and Tommy whined as we went upstairs to our room to sleep.
( Tommy going to sleep in Tubbos bed since their scared to sleep alone >:) )

" Goodnight my loves ~ "
Me and Tommy heard our dad's say as they kissed our foreheads,
" GOODNIGHT DADS ! "

They both soon left, closing our door to let us sleep.

" Does your body still hurt? "
" Not much Tommy, why do you ask- "

I was cut off as Tommy hugged me, I was surprised but soon went along with it.

" Goodnight Tubbo.. "
" Goodnight Tommy.. "

We felt sad that Ranboo wasn't here to snugly with us, but one day, any day, we WILL get him back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OMG I FINALLY FINISHED AAAA, THIS TOOK 3HRS BRO 😭😭
Anywho :)

I hope yall like this, and I do t have much to say so HAVE A GREAT DAY / NIGHT/ AFTERNOON YALL <333
Love yall :)

Words: 2225

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 204 20
Tommy screamed in pain and in fear as the strange, tall, split colored thing held him down by his right arm and legs. "No! Let me go!" He yelled, tea...
1.2K 15 17
Did the first 3 chapters WITH character ai. The rest by myself. This is a platonic allium duo fanfic with some bits of tntduo, sbi, cricket crew, b...
3.1K 42 17
(This is my first story so please be nice! :]) Ranboo is only 7 when he starts getting bullied by his friends and his parents start abusing him. He d...
37.7K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...