The Beauty in Diversity

By Krouzep929

Where Sam is a billionaire herself and the owner of Diversity and she also comes from royalty and Mon is a fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Attention!
CHAPTER 12
ATTENTION!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

421 10 0
By Krouzep929

                                                                               A week later..

Back at home, Mon was enjoying a nice family dinner with her mum,dad and Nop who came over for a visit.

*********

Auntee,Uncle I haven't enjoyed a lovely meal like this in such a very long time, Nop said while rubbing his stuffed belly out of delight.

That's because you young people don't have the patience to stand in front of a stove mum Pohn replied pointing at both Mon and Nop.

Yes that's true honey, dad On agreed. All they want to do is to pick up a phone and open that..thing, that thing,what is it called?

an App? Mon asked,not exactly sure if that was what her dad was referring to.

Yes that's the thing dad On replied.These days you have an app for everything and it's getting out of hand.I heard a kid tell her mum the other day ..

"Mum, Pleaaaaase don't break my phone,my whole life is on that thing" and I'm telling you honey that kid didn't look a day older than 10, so what life was she referring to?dad On asked with a confused expression on his face while he shooked his head in disbelief which made everybody laugh.

Today's kids they have it way too easy mum Pohn agreed.

Actually guys you would be surprised, because I can prepare a proper english breakfast and a stunning roast dinner amongst other things,I haven't just been working and lounging around in the UK you know, Mon boasted with a smile on her face.

Now that's my daughter and honey, you are going to put those skills to test, I don't want to hear any excuses because you and I are going to prepare Christmas dinner together! mum Pohn excitedly exclaimed while clapping her hands.

Yes Mon I can't wait, Nop teasingly said while playfully rubbing his belly again.

Well you're not invited and don't you have a girlfriend? wasn't I supposed to meet her tonight?

Hey you can't do that Nop mockingly cried, we're practically family you can't let me die of starvation.

By the way, I  really wanted you to meet Fah but she's studying for her final exam so she kindly asked to be excused.I told Auntee and Uncle and they probably forgot to tell you but don't worry Mon she will definitely and without a doubt attend Christmas lunch, Nop said with a huge grin and a wink which got him a kick on the leg from underneath the table.

Ouch..that hurt..

Good.

Mon's parents laughed at their antics as they playfully teased each other.

Hey guys don't laugh I still have to get down on this bruised knee to ask Fah's hand in marriage.

Oh my goodness Nop!Come here! Mon's parents shouted in joy.

Congrats Nop! I'm so proud of you and why is everybody getting married Mon absentmindedly asked herself as she got up to hug him but her mum caught that.

What do you mean honey? Who is getting married besides Nop?

Mon who didn't know what to say started to ramble but Nop quickly came to her rescue when he saw the panic in her eyes.

 Uncle and Auntee it's getting late and I should probably be on my way but thank you guys again for the lovely dinner and don't worry next time i'll invite you guys over to show off my Michelin skills Nop spoke while performing his chopping skills in the air.

Sure son, just let us know in case we need to get an ambulance on standby.

everybody laughed except for Mon who's smile didn't reach her eyes.

Goodnight Auntee and Uncle.Mon walk me out?

Goodnight son drive safely.

*****

So Mon,where did your mind ran off to a couple of moments ago?

You know work,the pressure of Christmas dinner, Mon smiled hoping that Nop will let it go.

Hey, remember I've known you since childhood? you can't fool me, we're practically a twin.

I know..It's just..it's nothing Nop really.

Mon?

Fine, It's her ..

You mean...?

Yes.

I see..Nop nodded in understanding.

So she's is getting married,I'm assuming?

Yes and it's not what you think Nop.

And what am I thinking? That you feel hurt,dissapointed,shocked,betrayed even?

Mon let me tell you,It's normal to feel that way. What you and Sam had was something out of this world and it was evident. You loved her with an unselfish love and she loved you passionately and unconditionally.You and Sam had a secret laguage that still remains a mistery to the rest of us.You don't get that kinda love twice, unless it's with the same person, so Mon don't you dare make excuses or apologise for that you hear me?That kinda love don't just disappear overnight, in fact I don't think that it even dies, it only slumbers.

Mon who all of a sudden felt exposed and didn't know why, just silently agreed with a shy smile on her face because she really didn't know how to respond to that and because Nop out of nowhere began to speak like he's been hanging out with Rumi in his past life for way too long which both impressed and confused Mon.

Hey, when did you grow into this human? Mon asked while drawing a huge invisible circle around Nop

When you left.

I had to grow up,I mean somebody had to take the lead because there's no way I'm trusting Yuki.Remember when we were sixteen and Yuki decided that we should try this new menu at a sketchy restaurant and ended up with inflated lips and upset stomachs?

Yes,how could I ever forget Mon started to laugh.

Well it happened again just shortly after you've left, we wanted to eat the pain away and ended up in the ER once again.

And they both laughed with tears rolling down their faces.

I'm sorry for leaving you guys like that but I just couldn't stay Nop,Mon sincerely apologised.

Hey it's fine I get it and I don't blame you.I mean look at you,you should be the poster child for   "Change is good"

They both laughed as Mon playfully punched him on the arm.

Thanks Nop I needed that.

No worries,and remember I'm always going to be here for you no matter what okay? 

Okay.

Anyway I got to go before I'm officially declared single.

Ooh Fah didn't come to play,my kinda girl Mon winked.

Well you've always loved the fierce kind. Nop winked back and laughed.

Oh..Mon blushed and was all of a sudden interested in the stars,Sky is beautiful right Nop?

Nop laughed and hugged Mon as he wished her goodnight and left.

Mon felt as if a heavy weight has been lifted of her shoulders as she walked back inside.

*****

Hi honey,you okay?

I'm fine thanks mum.I had a wonderful evening thanks for making it special.

Aww..anytime honey.

Can I help you dry the dishes?

Sure,here take this cloth.

Mon..mum Pohn spoke with a gentle voice.

Yes mum?

You know you can talk to me right.

I know and I'm fine mum really.I'm just happy to be home with you guys.

Aww my sweet girl.We are also happy that you're home mum Pohn said as she went in to hug her only daughter.

Mmm..thanks mum, I missed your hugs so much, Mon said in a content yet tired tone.

Hey sleepy head you can go to bed,I'll finish up here.

You sure mum? you have done a lot today.

Yes honey,I'm not tired, I'ts okay go.

Okay.

Oh wait minute, mum Pohn spoke just as Mon was about to leave.

I almost forgot to tell you..

yes mum?

Sam's going to bring Singha over as she usually does before leaving on a trip.

What?! Mum? when?Mon immediately went back into panic mode.Wasn't dad suppose to go and fetch him?and how does she even know that I'm here?

On friday and calm down honey she doesn't know that you're here . She always insist on bringing him over herself and she wouldn't take no for an answer even though your dad insisted this time that it wouldn't be any trouble since he would be in her area but you know her very well, she can be extremely stubborn..mum Pohn trailed off.

Oh I see, Mon said half embarrassed at her little display of insanity, anyway I'm not going to be here,I'm spending the day with Yuki and the gang and I will probably won't be back early.

It's fine just as long as you're safe and just so you know, Sam will be here at 10 am and I don't know how long the two of you are going to keep this up but it's not good holding on to the past.

I know mum,I do,but I also didn't come back for Sam and thanking her for bringing our ba..Singha isn't going to change anything.

Goodnight mum,love you, Mon spoke and quickly ran up the stairs not waiting for a reply.

mum Pohn could only sigh,Goodnight honey.

Oh Emily..,she said to herself as she switched off the lights in the kitchen.

****

Upstairs Mon was looking at pictures of Singha that she kept in an old shoebox of when he was still a puppy.

Awww my tiny baby Mon spoke in her cutest baby voice.

You must be a  big boy now,mummy can't wait to see you..whoops.

Mon being her clumsy self let the pics slide out of her hand.

My poor baby Mon cooed,mummy's so sorry for hurting you, she apologised to no one as she picked up the pictures that got scattered all over the floor and just as she was about to go in for a kiss that's when she saw it..

Mon just stared at the pic and started to sob ..

 **************To be continued.

So you guys are probably wondering are these two ever going to meet,well the answer is No.

I'm kidding:)of course they are going to meet,it's inevitable so stay tuned for the next chapter. Oh and guys I'm not sure what's going to happen in the following chapters but I'm warning you beforehand that I can't do smut for real, but I'll try my best okay?

Hope you guys enjoy and thanks again for reading.Till next time *kiss*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

All New By Deya

Fanfiction

51.6K 1.5K 19
Sam didn't arrive in time to stop Mon from leaving for England, Sam married Kirk because of her grandmother's pleas and she has never been happy sinc...
5.2K 208 7
Warning : This is a mafia based FreenBecky fanfiction and it contains a lot of violence, mature and smut contents. If you are uncomfortable with this...
62.5K 1.7K 27
Two women who found love in each other, trying to navigate through the married life! Sam is the CEO of one of the most well known modeling company in...
789K 25.5K 82
Freenbecky fan fiction Its my first time writing and not my mother language so I apologize in advance if there are grammatical errors