Crazy for you Forever ( male...

By Pinkamenacupcakes19

*Warning* swearing, sexual content, abuse, pregnancy, triggering subjects. Severus Snape and (M/n) have bee... More

A Heartbroken Friend
How did she find out because i didn't tell her
I never was loved and never will
No one loves you as much as I do and no one can change that
I promise I am going to marry you because I love you
Why is this happening I don't understand this?
A/N
I guess I'll get over you...
A/N
If only you knew my pain... you asshole!
A/N
Maybe We Can Fix This.
I love you even more than before now.
Of course, it's you, that snotty rat.
If I pick, who must I betray?

A/N

119 4 5
By Pinkamenacupcakes19

Hey guys! It's me! Your inconsistent author! I have been so busy keeping up with super senior year and with grades and staying alive! I promise to start working on a new chapter but for now! Enjoy the promise that I have something very interesting planned! I may even change the ending, after all, what's a good story without two endings because I couldn't be able to pick either between Severus and Lucius! So I leave it up to you! Comment what idea I should do! Severus ending? Lucius ending? Both endings? Or ending where you don't have to choose? Your pick!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.5K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
158 6 5
The Ministry of magic invokes an old law. Witches and Wizards of the age 19 - 60 are to be matched and married, to enhance the number of child births...
53.1K 1.7K 48
He hadn't meant to. He really hadn't meant to. It sort of just came out. He didn't even know what he was doing in the teacher's lounge but before he...
58.7K 1.8K 134
COMPLETE The one where Severus, unknowingly, falls in love with the Dark Lord's daughter. Cannon compliant (mostly). Smutty. Life-story. Family. Ori...