The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
πŸŽ‰PartyyyyyπŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Hospital

971 141 67
By ATdreamyGirls1510

After Mahir had practically started living at the hospital he denied any of his family members or Bela's family members to stay at hospital saying he is there is take care if anything happens.

He sat again holding her hand,he now has lost the count of days she had been unconscious,he stared at her face,her forehead covered in bandage,her right cheek had a bandage,her eyes were closed so he couldn't stare at the beautiful pair of black eyes who had mesmerized him when he looked into them for the first time.

He just sat and held her hands for God knows how much time,when he felt her give a lil squeeze to his hand,he got out of his thinking and stared at her hopefully,he called her a few times to see if she gets awake.

"Bela"He whispered her name ever so softly,Bela's eyebrows furrowed for a second and her pupils moved even when her eyes were close,Mahir again called her name and kept calling her,Bela slowly opened her eyes and blinked them a few times to adjust and register her surrounding.She got confused at first because she didn't recognised the place and then she felt pain,a lot of pain as if she was hurt badly.

She groaned in pain and then she looked at the figure sitting beside the bed holding her hand and looking at her with a gentle smile,he looked a bit different with all the grown beard,but she still knew who he was....Mahir her husband.

"Can you tell me what your name is?"Mahir asked her to know if she had any memory loss,brain injuries often led to them.

"B...B..Be..Bela"Bela managed to say but her throat was dry as if she hadn't drank water since forever.

Mahir immediately took the glass from the table beside her bed and gently helped her in a sitting position and made her drink water,Bela sighed in relief after having some water.

"Full name?"Mahir asked her and she was puzzled with all his questions but still answered.

"Bela Sehgal"She said,it took her two months to say Sehgal instead of Singhaniya, during the initial days of her marriage she would always say her maiden name and then realise she is married,Mahir didn't mind it at all though.

Mahir smiled hearing it and was relieved because he knew she had no memory loss.

"Aur mein kaun hu?"He asked.

"Mahirji"She said and he smiled wider now.

He took his stethoscope from the table and checked her heart beat,all this time Bela remembered about the accident,how the truck came towards Ishan and then it struck her,Ishan,was he fine????

"Ishan,wo..woh thik h na??? mahirji,woh truck,Ishan, opposite side se aa....

She was stopped when mahir said.

"Ishan bilkul thik h all thanks to you,but tum thik nhi ho isliye hospital mein ho"Mahir said and Bela looked at her self and saw her right hand and left leg in plaster,her hands connected to the IV tube and her head in bandage.

"Rest Karo,kuch tests krne h tumhare,phir baat karenge okay?"He said and she nodded,she wanted to ask about everyone but thought to do so later after mahir was done with her checkup.

Soon Bela was taken to run a few tests to check her well being,after Mahir was busy checking the reports as well as getting some arrangements done for Bela,he made his hospital dietician make a diet plan for Bela during her recovery and made a room ready for her where she would be shifted after keeping her in observation for a few more days in the ICU.

Bela was brought back into the ICU after the tests were done and she didn't saw Mahir or anyone of her family,she wasn't comfortable with all these nurses and moreover she was hell uncomfortable in this hospital gown,she had pain in her body but for now it was bearable.She decided to wait for Mahir after the nurses told her he would be back in a few mins.
_________________________________

"Sir abhi thodi derr pehle hi Ma'am soyi h pain killers dene ke baad"One of the nurse incharge of Bela said as Mahir came to check on her and found her asleep.

He nodded at her and asked her to leave as he would stay with her.He again sat beside her holding her hand and just stared at her sleeping face.

Then he realised that amid all the tests he forgot to inform his family and hers that Bela gained consciousness,he looked at his wrist watch and saw it was still 4 am in the morning,he knew if they all came to know that Bela had gained consciousness after almost 3 weeks and he didn't informed them he would be in big shit,but what was the use of informing them now when she was already asleep and it was so early in the morning.

Bela woke up from her nap and saw a nurse sitting in the room and Mahir nowhere to be found.

The nurse saw her and went beside her.

"Ma'am aapko thik lag rha h ab?"She asked and Bela nodded.

"Rukiye ma'am mein sir ko abhi bulati hu"The nurse said and left because Mahir had asked her to inform him when she wakes up.

The nurse came back but Mahir didn't came at all so Bela asked the nurse about Mahir.

"Sir apne patients ko check kr rahe h,thodi derr mein aa jayenge woh"Nurse said and Bela nodded.

Mahir came to the ICU as soon as his daily check up were completed for now and saw Bela wide awake,he went beside her and asked her.

"Ab kesa lag raha h?"He asked and she nodded as she was fine.

"Words Bela?Pain ho raha h kya kahi?"He asked again.

"Nhi"she said because the medicine given to her earlier were still working and she did not felt any pain.

"Tum 4 ghante se so Rahi thi,abhi 10 baj gaye h subah ke,aate hi honge sab tumse milne"He said and Bela tried to sit up but Mahir denied it and helped her saying she herself shouldn't try to move or she will feel pain.

After making sure she was sitting comfortably,he sat on the small stool beside her and made her drink some water.

"Yeh hata denge please?"She said pointing to the urine bag on the bed railing,she felt uncomfortable because of the tube attached to her private part.

"Nhi,abhi tumhe bed rest krna h so filhal ke liye yeh zaruri h,thode din mein nikal lenge"Mahir said,he knew she was uncomfortable but it was important.

Bela just nodded.

"Mein ghar kab Jaa sakti hu?"She asked.

"Abhi uske liye time h,abhi tumhe room mein shift kr denge 2 din mein"Mahir said and Bela sighed.
___________________________________

After making sure Bela was fine Mahir went to call his family and hers because they come by 10 am as that is when the visiting hours starts.

As soon as he informed them they all said they would be there in a giffy.

As soon as their families came they all barged in and demanded to see her.

"Aare sab saath mein kese jaa sakte h?3-3 log jaakr miliye,ek saath sab nhi ja sakte andar woh khud darr jayegi aap sabko saath mein dekhkr"Mahir said.

"Mein jaati hu pehele"Both Bela's dadi and her mother said together.

"Ek kaam kijiye dono saath mein chali jaiye,uske baad dad aap aur dadu aap chale jaiyega"Mahir said pointing to Bela's dadu and her dad and they both nodded and let the ladies go first.

The Sehgal men thought it would be wise to let Bela's family meet her first and then they would go so they sat quietly.
__________________________

"Hayee meri bacchi,kya haal ban gaya h tera?tu thik h na puttar abhi?"

"Bela beta ab kesa lag raha h?kuch dard waghera toh nhi h na?"

Both Bela's dadi as well as her mother asked at the same time,Bela sighed and just nodded at both their questions.Both the ladies went near her from either sides of the bed and caressed her face from either sides at the same time,both having tears as they saw her now concious.

"Aap roiye mat,mein thik hu abhi"Bela said in a soft voice,she herself didn't knew whom it was directed to.

"Kese chinta na kare?jaan nikal gayi thi meri"Bela's mother said and her dadi nodded in agreement.

After asking her about her health and just staring at her for a few mins,Mahir asked them to come out as others also wanted to meet her.

"Ab na aaram kr tu puttar"Her dadi said as she kissed her forehead and then left with Bela's mother.

Bela's dadu and her father entered next and even they asked about her health and then asked her to rest.Soon after everyone met her and made sure she was fine,Mahir told them to let her rest for sometime and then she will be given some medicines as she was now on drip till the dietician prepares a diet plan for her.

Around lunch time,

Ishan entered the ICU with Mahir,he denied to meet Bela once he got to know she was conscious now,he still blamed himself for Bela's condition and so he didn't wanted to face her but after a lot of prodding from Mahir and Andy he agreed to see her.

He entered the ICU and saw Bela who was now in a sitting position,still covered in bandages but looking fine,as soon as her eyes landed on Ishan she smiled widely at him,while Ishan burst into tears.Bela gave a confused look to Mahir who was standing behind her,he signalled her he would tell her later and she just nodded.

"Ishu?kya hua h?"Bela asked ever so softly as if talking to a toddler.

Ishan cried even more and Mahir made him walk near Bela's bed and made him sit on the small still beside her bed.

"Tum dono baatein Karo mujhe kuch kaam h mein aata hu"Mahir said and left.

"Ishan???"Bela again asked him and he just cried.

"Ishan mujhe nhi bataoge?"Bela again asked him.

"I am sorry bhabhi.......sab..meri hi..galti thi.....meri wajah se...aap.....

Before he could complete his sentence Bela shushed him.

"Tumhari koi galti nhi thi,meri galti thi,mein hi jaldi nhi hatt payi waha se,pr koi nhi ab toh mein thik hu na?"Bela said trying to reassure him so that the stops blaming himself,it was quite natural for him to blame himself after what had happened but Bela didn't wanted him to do so.

"Nhi....mujhe bachane ke liye.....aapka accident ho gaya....meri galti thi sab"Ishan again said.

"Aisa kisi ne kaha h kya tumse?"She asked and he shook his head in denial still in tears.

"Toh?khud se kyu blame kr rahe ho khudko???bola na tumhari koi galti nhi h ismein"Bela again said.

"Pr agar aapko kuch ho jaata toh??mein kya krta???aapne kyu mujhe push kiya bhabhi?"Ishan asked her.

"Ishu,mujhe kuch hua toh nhi h na??dekho tumhare saamne bethi hu,thodi chot lagi h pr yeh toh jaldi thik ho jayengi,aur kya bakwas kiye jaa rahe ho tum kabse,mein tumhe kyu nhi bachati???agar tum meri jagah pr hote toh kya mujhe uss truck ke aage chod dete?"She asked and Ishan immediately shook his head and she smiled.

"Toh meine bhi toh wahi Kiya h"Bela said and wiped his tears with her left hand.

"Mat kijiye aapko dard hoga"Ishan said because her left hand had the IV attached to it.

"Agli baar se mujhe yeh bakwas phirse nhi Sunni h okay?nhi toh mein tumse baat nhi karungi"Bela said with a stricter tone and Ishan immediately nodded.

"Aur yeh Rona dhona band karo ab,itna toh TV serials ki actresses bhi nhi roti"Bela said to make him laugh and he did.

"Kya bhabhi aap bhi"Ishan said and chuckled with her.

"School kesi chal rahi h?"Bela asked and Ishan began telling her everything as he always did once he got back from school,Bela just sat their listening to his tales.

She could not believe he was in guilt because of her,thank god he understood her point or else it would be difficult to make him understand,he was just a teenager and it was a crucial stage of life,any kind of trauma could be harmful for him.
_______________________________

A week later,

Bela was shifted into a separate room in the morning and so everyone came to meet her even though Mahir denied them.

"Yeh diet plan h,chef ko bolke iske hisab se khana banwana padega Bela ke liye"Mahir said giving the diet plan to Shivaay.

"Mein bana dunga"Shivaay said going through the plan and Mahir nodded.

"Rehne do beta tum kyu taklif kr rahe ho,mujhe Dede mein bana dungi"Bela's mother said but Shivaay politely declined.

"Takliff kesi aunty, it's okay mein bana dunga,aap wese bhi Mahir ke liye meals lekr aati h,bhabhi ke liye mein le aaunga"Shivaay said and Bela's mother then nodded,having heard a lot about Shivaay's cooking from Bela.

The past few days Bela was given proteins and powdered nutrients through the hospital but now when she was recovering she was allowed to finally eat something,so currently she was supposed to drink some light soup.

"Sir"The nurse called Mahir and he told her to feed Bela the soup as her right hand was fractured.

"Yeh kya h??"Bela asked.

"Soup h ma'am, doctor ne recommend Kiya h"The nurse said.

"Mein nhi peene wali yeh"Bela immediately said and the nurse tried to convince her.

"Ma'am aapko yeh peena hi padega doctor ne bola h"The nurse said.

"Bilkul bhi nhi"Bela acted stubborn.

This thing went on for a few mins and the nurse got frustrated so she asked Mahir to make her have the soup.

"Bela yeh kya baccho wali zidd h,tum recover kr rahi ho abhi,yahi sab khaa sakti ho tum filhal ke liye"Mahir said trying to make her understand.

"Ab kesi ho Bela??"Andy asked as he entered the room followed by Shakti and Dadu,Shivaay visited earlier because he had some work in the office so he met Bela and left.

"Thik hu dad"Bela said.

"Bela plzzz isse pee lo,"Mahir said and Bela shook her head and Mahir sighed.

"Dekho Bela mere paas pura din nhi h,meri appointments abhi 10 min mein shuru hone wali h,mein apne patients ko wait nhi Kara sakta hu okay??so plzz isse pee lo"Mahir said and Bela still shook her head.

"Meri nurses na bht strict h,woh sirf tumhe iss liye bardaasht kr rahi h kyuki tum meri wife ho,plzz isse pee lo Bela,tumhe filhal kuch heavy nhi khana h"Mahir said and Bela still shook her head.

"I will make sure she drinks this soup,tum jao, aur nurse ko bhej dena for the medicines"Andy intervened and Mahir thought for a bit and then nodded and got up from the stool.

Andy sat on the stool and took a spoon full of soup and forwarded it towards Bela's mouth,Bela sighed,she has always respected Andy and was quite intimidated by him so would never deny him.

She opened her mouth and drank the soup grudgingly,Mahir smirked at her and she really wanted to glare at him.

"Arree yeh toh itna aasan tha,sahi h,mein chalta hu"Mahir said and left.

Bela's mother,father and her grandparents came to visit her and saw the scene infront of them,Andy was feeding soup to Bela,while she was having it with a sulking face clearly not liking it.

"Tumhara woh dog abhi bhi ghar mein hi h wese"Andy said trying to cheer her up and then Bela remembered about the puppy she had rescued.

"Usse lene ke liye shelter home wale nhi aaye dad??"Bela asked thinking he was complaining.

"Aaye the,pr Andy ne unhe wapas bhej diya"Dadu said and Bela made a confused face.

"You have once again convinced me for something I never thought I would agree"Andy said and she frowned.

"Haye tu kyu paheliyon mein baatein krta h??seedha seedha bol de na usse"Dadu said and Andy sighed.

"If you want we can keep that dog"Andy said and Bela smiled widely as she heard that.

"Sach mein dad???"Bela asked like a lil girl and Andy smiled looking as at her and nodded his head in approval.

"Thank you so much dad"Bela said and Andy just shrugged it away.

"Kis dog ki baat ho Rahi h?"Bela's dadu said making their presence known and everyone turned to them.

"Newton ki"Bela said and Andy made a weired face as he heard that name.

"Is that what you call that dog?"Andy asked and Bela nodded and Andy shook his head.

"Meine nhi rakha h yeh naam Mahirji ne rakha h"Bela said as she saw his expressions when she said the name.

"As expected"Andy said and Bela chuckled a lil.

Mahir's dadu then told them about the dog Bela had rescued and had wanted to keep in their house.

Andy then finished feeding the soup to Bela and the nurse then came up with the medicines.Bela scrunched her face looking at it.

"Sona ab natak mat kr chup chap dawai le le"Bela's dadi said knowing her grand daughter well.

"Thodi derr mein leti hu na,abhi toh soup Piya h"Bela said trying to dodge it.

"Bela abhi dawai Leni h na pr"Bela's mother said and Bela sighed,she disliked taking medicines since a kid.

"Mein le lungi thodi derr mein pakka"Bela again said.

"Sona le le na puttar dawai hi toh h"Bela's dadu said and Bela again shook her head stating she would take it after sometime.

"Bela dawai le lo abhi"Andy said this time and Bela sighed,she really wanted to to disobey him,tell him she wouldn't take it at any cost but then she herself knew she didn't had it in herself to do it,so she sighed heavily again and nodded.

Bela's family was a bit surprised when they saw it,they knew very well how stubborn Bela really was and when it came to medicines and injections she would not listen to her grandparents also,seeing the effect Andy had on their daughter took them by surprise.

Once Bela had taken the medicine, Andy and Shakti decided to leave for their office,while Dadu told he would sit with Bela's grandparents and her parents.

"Dad?aap sham ko aayenge na isse Milne?"Mahir asked to Andy as he was about to leave.

"Ha zarur"Andy said immediately.

"Accha h,kyuki agar yeh aur tantrums throw karegi toh we need you who can make her have her meals and medicines because she clearly just listens to you"Mahir said and Bela now actually glared at him,which he obviously ignored and Andy nodded.

At night when Bela was supposed to have the soup again she had it without any tantrums because Andy was again feeding her and she didn't had the audacity to throw tantrums in front of him, Bela's family was glad that atleast she obeyed Andy and was taking her meals and medicines now.

Bela scrunched her face as soon as she had the medicine,it was the most bitter thing she had ever had in her life,she just wants to puke it all and never taste it ever in her life.

"Here"Andy said as he forwarded a small dairy milk to her,Bela gave him a shocked look,was he giving her a chocolate??????

"Yeh mere liye h???"Bela asked still not believing him.

"Off course sirf tumhare liye h, don't worry yeh kha sakti ho thoda sa,pura nhi kha sakti pr"Andy said and opened it and gave one piece of the chocolate to her and she immediately took it, anything was better than this bitter medicine and here he was offering her a chocolate why would she ever deny it.

"Thank you so much dad"Bela said after her taste buds uplifted a bit because of the piece of chocolate.

"Dad isko faltu aadat mat lagayiye roz nhi kha sakti h yeh"Mahir said as soon as he saw what happened.

"Aaj ke liye hi h sirf,I promise kal se nhi dunga and kal se Bela tantrums bhi throw nhi karegi"Andy said and Bela nodded.

Mahir sighed.

It was going to be a hell of a recovery period.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...
71.9K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...
38.5K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...
271K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...