Endless Beauty and Love ✔

By ideahub

Life is not what you expect: it is made up of the most unexpected twists and turns. No matter what twists and... More

~Introduction~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 1~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 2~
~1.Meet Baby Anuseena~
~2.Leap Of 20 Years~
~3.Friends~
~4.Teaching Her~
~5.Routine~
~6.Her Feelings~
~7.Festival Of Lights~
~8.Date Fixed~
~9.Haseena's Diary~
~10.Marriage~
~11.Angry Anubhav~
~12.Is Haseena Really At Fault~
~13.Makar Sankrant~
~14.Understanding Dadi~
~15.Sweet Moment~
~16.Festival Of Colours~
~17.Confession~
~18.Becoming Friends~
~19.Slow Love~
~20.Surprise~
~21.Party~
~22.Secret~
~23.Where Is He~
~24.Haseena's Birthday~
~25.Case~
~26.Broken Trust~
~27.The Game~
~28.Killed Her~
~29.Truth Is Out~
~30.Leap Of 2 Years~
~31.His Return~
~32.My Husband~
~33.Fight~
~34.Anuseena's Aashi~
~35.Secret In Hospital~
~36.Father-Daughter Secret~
~37.Bomb Blast~
~38.I Hate You~
~39.The Letter~
~40.Her Doubts~
~41.Agent Black Diamond~
~42.Nagaland~
~43.Connecting Links~
~44.Unknown Person~
~45.Truth Of Basement~
~46.Aashi Is Kidnapped~
~47.Forwarding Knight~
~49.Last War With His Queen~
~50.Anuseena Together~

~48.Tables Are Now Turned~

133 27 7
By ideahub

~Jay Murlidhar~

Other side aashi was transferred to nagaland, Leone had captivated her too, they were in machinery house, aashi was crying continuously while leone was angrily gazing at haseena's f*cking child, kevin looked at aashi scaredly!!!

Aashi- ahhaaannn (crying out loudly as Leone held her face tightly, anubhav was watching them through spy camera, his anger was reaching peak seeing his princess crying)

Leone- I love cries... But I have a special problem with you... You are a sign of my Anubhav's Love towards that Haseena... 

Anubhav- how could she behave with her own sister's daughter like this? How dare she touch my daughter!!!

Aashi- ahaaannn, ahaaan, da..da..dda...ma...mmaa...bal...bal om...en...bal...da...dda me... (Crying loudly while Leone held her neck tightly) aaahhaan...le..ve...

Aashi- annn lea...ve (Crying, she bite Leone's hand and cried fueling her anger even more)

Leone- how dare you bite my hand? Kevinnn, hit her with belt (angrily)

Aashi- ahhaaannn, annnn. (Crying, Neelam saw this and got worried, she moved to Leone and held her leg)

Neelam- please don't do anything to her, she is only 2 years old please don't (Sobbing)

Leone- Kevin fastt (shouted)

Minnie came there tiredly, her eyes went to aashi who was crying, Minnie was shocked to see her, she saw Leone holding soft aashi's face tightly, which fueled her anger, she ran to Leone and pushed her harshly!!!

Minnie- how dare youuuu (Shouted, pulling her hair resulting to put bug in her hair)

Leone- hey you girl... Be in your limits (Holding her face tightly)

Minnie- aashii!!! (Pushed her and hugged aashi tightly) are you okay?

Aashi nodded in no while crying, kevin pushed Minnie and picked aashi in arms, minnie held Leone's legs crying, anubhav's anger was reaching peak on seeing his daughter crying and sister holding culprit legs begging for freedom of aashi, kevin took aashi in room!!

Aashi- ahaannn annnn!!! (Crying, Leone came inside after ordering guards to f*ck Minnie and Neelam, Leone closed the door, and held aashi's face angrily removing hatered of haseena on her)

Leone- Kevin... I want her to shout in pain... She's Haseena's daughter...

Kevin- but ma'am she is so small, no...no..no (scaredly)

Leone- you will do this... And that's my order!!

Kevin- no ma'am I wo...won't do, no...no I won't (firmly looking at crying aashi, leone pushed kevin out of the room and closed the door, she moved to aashi and looked at her with hate)

Leone- you are trying to melt my employees? 

Aashi- ahhhaannn, annna (she rolled over the bed crying)

Leone- aayee... Sit quietly!

Aashi- annnn ahhaaan, ahnnn (she shouted crying, leone held her tightly and pulled her closer, why is she anubhav's daughter? his daughter should be born from her belly right? she thought looking at her with hate)

Leone- you have no right to live...

Anubhav- no she can't do anything to my daughter, I need to save her but how? Aa...ha...Haan haan I'll send him! (He called someone)

Other side Kevin went to the room where Neelam was there with a guard

Kevin- hey.. Leave her...

Neelam- s...sir...sir (Went and hugged him tightly after covering herself with blanket, she was sobbing which pinched his heart)

Kevin- shh... Don't cry...

Neelam- it's paining, please be with me, don't go away from me, I love you (Whispered crying)

Kevin- I love you too... And I'm here only

Neelam- promise me, you would do everything and anything for me which I ask you to do! (Whispered, guard went from there)

Kevin- Promise (smiled)

Neelam- (smirked) stop f*cking girls, I'm possessive for you, I don't want you to f*ck anyone (Leaning to his lips)

Kevin- so you want me to f*ck you...

Neelam- yes!!! Would you accept my condition or else should I get f*cked by random guys? (fueling his anger)

Kevin- y..yes I accept

Neelam- good, now go and stop your boss from torturing that small girl, or else I would harm myself remember (Sliding finger over his face sensually)

Kevin- I tried but she won't listen!!!

Neelam- you must be the boss of this gang baby, later your boss will kill you because you're the biggest proof against her and if she kills you how will I leave without you? You should be the boss of this gang, you're the main reason of the gang still going on, but that Leone has made you puppet, who controls your life!!!! (She was instigating him and he was getting instigate as he loved neelam from bottom of his heart)

Kevin- but what can I do,..

Neelam- anything, anything which can make you the king of the gang, she has made you puppet kevin, and if you don't realise it soon that Leone will kill you to rub all the proofs against her!

Kevin- no... This can't happen

Neelam- this will happen kevin, I've heard her talks with someone, they are planning to kill you, kill you, backstab you, because after her only you knew the truth!!!!

Kevin- but...

Neelam- don't you trust your love sweetheart? Or you don't want to trust me? If this so I'll never talk to you understood?

Kevin- no I trust you...

Neelam- then take over the charge before that Leone kills you, go and save that small girl!

Kevin- yes...

Neelam- go!!! (Pushed him out of the room and smirked getting hope of saving girls)

Days passed, In Nagaland there was no way to go inside Leone's machinery house, anubhav tried his best to contact with neelam and execute his plan, he kept informing his plan to his senior officer Agent Black Diamond!!

In India, haseena was keeping eye on anubhav, she wanted her daughter desperately and information related to Leone was with anubhav only!

In nagaland, aashi was missing her mamma dadda, she kept crying for them, which made anubhav too cry, neelam was intriguing Kevin who was falling for her more and more 

One day, leone was commanding kevin something and he was fisting in anger, he was burning in anger as whatever neelam told was correct, she was right, leone was making him the puppet!!!

Leone- Kevin...we have to kill aashi and smuggle heroins through her body

Kevin pushed her to the wall and pinned her tightly and angrily, neelam was gazing them while hiding behind the door!!!!

Leone- what are you doing kevin, leave me! (Angrily)

Kevin- no I won't... You're not my boss

Neelam smirked and Leone looked at kevin with wide open eyes, she was shocked to see Kevin's changed behaviour! !!!

Leone- Kevin, come on, I'm your boss, I'm commanding you to do something!

Kevin- no you are not, I'm the boss...and you will follow me..

Leone- what the f*ck? mind your tongue kevin or else, it won't take me a second to show your real place!!! (Angrily)

Kevin- you will show me my place? No, I will show you... You can't do anything without me...if I'm not there your gang will be caught in seconds...you won't be able to complete even a single order...all these girls will run away... And you.. You will just keep staring... I'm the one who has kept control over them... I'm the real boss...

Neelam- kevin really loves me, he can do anything for me, soon I'll ask him to help the girls escape from here (smiled in her mind thinking)

Leone- what are you saying? Are you out of your mind?

Kevin- you made me think so, you're disgusting, and if you want me to keep my mouth shut go and inform your boss, that from today I'm the boss, I'm your senior (holding her neck angrily)

Leone- aah... Leave me... (Pushing his hand) what has happened to you...has someone told anything?

Kevin- no one has to tell me anything, I've realised that you're using me like a puppet these years, but now I won't so better stop your nonsense

Leone- but we are a team... And you don't know about it orders... How much we need to supply to which costumer...

Kevin- stop your f*cking drama, or else, would go to your sweet anubhav and reveal him truth of your business as well as about his real wife and daughter (holding her hair)

Leone- aah...no... You can't betray us...see in our business... Its not good to fight among ourselves...we already have enough enemies...

Kevin- I don't care you b*tch, you've already made a puppet, you already controlled my life, but from today I'll control your life

Leone- I'm not controlling your life idiot...how do I explain you...

Kevin- stop it Miss. Leone (pushed her near his feet) from today your place is at near my feet, don't dare to meet your eyes with your boss or else your all truth would be at your sweet anubhav

Leone- don't you forget, you'll also be arrested

Kevin- atleast I would be honest with someone unlike you, who is backstabbing their own employee, so better shut your idiot mouth

Leone- fine...you'll get to know in a day...

Kevin- now go and keep a check on the guards, I've some personal work don't disturb me or else you know what will happen (neelam escaped from there and sat beside aashi cheering her as she was sad, she was missing her mamma dadda)

Leone- oh God just see that we don't get caught!!

Kevin- you don't need to teach me, these years I only had handle this types of situation, I know this better than you, so keep this mouth (pointing at her mouth) shut, understood?

Kevin ignored her and moved out of the room, he went to the room and saw neelam playing with girls, and was trying to cheer aashi up, he was falling for her more!

Kevin- Neelam...

Neelam- yes sir? (got up with aashi, as she was clinging to neelam like she does to haseena) what happened sir?

Kevin- come with me...

Neelam- minnie, take care of aashi, I'll be back in just few minutes! (smiled, kevin had stopped f*cking the girls, neelam was going to keep aashi on floor)

Kevin- neelam...keep her on bed there (neelam nodded and kept aashi on sofa, she went with kevin in the room)

Neelam- what happened sir? (She too started liking kevin in these days)

Kevin- you were right... I should be the boss... And now I am

Neelam- wow, this is very good news sir, I love you so much! (Hugged him happily)

Kevin- I love you too... (Kissed her head)

Neelam- would you do one more favour for me? (Asked softly looking at him)\

Kevin- what is it?

Neelam- rescue the girls, I request you please rescue the girls! (Kissing his lips)

Kevin- I can't do that...i need to complete all the orders (breaking the kiss) 

Neelam- you won't do this for me? I promise after you rescue all the girls I'll marry you!Kevin- I can't betray to my job Neelam...

Neelam- and what if Leone is only betraying her job? She is now trying to send you to the jail (He looked at her with wide open eyes) I swear, after you left angrily from there I was going to go inside to serve her coffee but her talks came on my here about betraying you, she is gonna make you arrest in the crime of drugs smuggling, murdering

Kevin- no... She would never do this... I know her 

Neelam- your wish, you're hitting your own leg with hammer, so be careful before she does anything to you

Kevin- hmm...

Neelam turned to leave sadly as her wish didn't granted, kevin noticed her and his heart pinched seeing her

Kevin- now you please don't make this sad face...

Neelam- umm please!!

Kevin- ok I'll look after this matter personally

Neelam- thanku babyy!! (Hugged him)

Kevin- good girl...(neelam went from there happily with a new hope)

Anubhav was noticing everything through camera, he was happy to see neelam putting her own life on stake just to save these girls, he just prayed to the god about to keep haseena safe

Days passed even more, it was around 2-3 months, aashi was faraway from haseena and anubhav, in India, Haseena was getting proofs by getting closer to anubhav!

One day, haseena returned back home after searching more proofs against her, today she was gonna face anubhav at any cost, as she entered in room she was shocked to see anubhav was kissing another lady

Haseena- anubhav (Shouted as she saw anubhav with another lady)

Anubhav- Haseena...

Haseena- anubhav, how dare you (Slapped him hard) how dare you ditch me?

Anubhav- I'm not... It's not what it seems like... She's my friend

Haseena- so you kiss your friend in your own wife's room? (Taunting angrily)

Anubhav- I wasn't kissing...

Haseena- then what were you doing? (folding her hands)

Anubhav- I was whispering something to her

Haseena- shut the f*ck up (Shouted)

Anubhav-trust me Haseena...

Haseena- just cut the crap, you're fake anubhav, you're ditching me from past 5 months (Making him shock)

Anubhav- w..what are you saying...

Haseena- speaking up the truth, understood?

Anubhav- no...I'm not understanding anything

Haseena- you're understanding everything, you know where is my aashi because you only ordered to kidnap her, you're one of the member of Leone's group!!! (Shouted, holding his collar)

Anubhav- how do you know this?

Haseena- I've A to Z information about you Mr. Fake Anubhav and I won't spare you, you literally tried to molest my daughter, a 2 year daughter? (Haseena slapped him again angrily, anubhav held her hand)

Anubhav- how dare you slap me..

Haseena- I dare to slap you like this (She slapped him with another hand angrily) and don't you dare to hold my hand

Anubhav- i will... And even if you find out... You can't do anything...

Haseena- oh really? (Smirked) I can do many things sweetheart (Showing him some photos which made him shock) what about this sweetheart?

Anubhav- how did you get this

Haseena- I also have some khabris like you, this whole envelope contains your intimate moments with small age girls, and I also have recording of you and your boss Leone's conversation (smirked, his anger was fueled more)

Anubhav- but you won't give it to anyone...

Haseena- obviously will not give anyone if you tell me each and every information about Leone and her further plan, remember no cheating, or your proofs against you would go to the head of the police, my friend has copies of all proofs, if you do anything against my will, one alphabet and you inside the jail forever (Pointing her index finger at him in a warning tone)

Anubhav- you are warning me?

Haseena- I don't care what you think, I just want to know where is my daughter and my husband (haseena turned to other side, she secretly sent all proofs to kriti asking for backup force)

Anubhav- I won't tell you...

Haseena- then be ready to go inside the jail, then there you can molest, f*ck in jail whenever you want (Smiling)

Anubhav- I'm not going in jail,.. (holding her hand

Haseena smirked and anubhav heard the bell of police's car, he looked at haseena and she slapped him one more time removing all her 6 months anger on him!

Anubhav- i won't spare you

Haseena- you should be first alive to not spare me, you're under arrest Mr. Liam Witton, Leone's brother (Handcuffing him, police took Liam away)

Haseena sat on bed sighing a relief, unknowingly tears fell down from her eyes, she was in a big guilt, intimating moment with fake anubhav was flashing in front of her eyes, which was making her more guilty, she closed her ears as her moans were echoing in her ears

Haseena- how can I do this with someone fake, I've ditched my anubhav, I've ditched him, I've no right to live, I've no right to be his wife, and aashi's mother (crying, just then kriti came there in mask) kriti!!! (hugged her tightly, sobbing continuously)

Kriti- what happened Haseena? We have successfully arrested Liam... Why are you crying?

Haseena- I've ditched my anu, kriti, I've ditched him, unknowingly I got intimate with liam, I got closer to him that day, I've no right to be his wife (Sobbing)

Kriti- no Haseena... It's not at all your fault... He made you do this...

Haseena- I want to go to my anubhav, to my aashi, I want to meet him and my daughter, please take me to nagaland, please (joining her hands sobbing)

Kriti- but Haseena....

Haseena- no ifs and no buts, I want to go to my anubhav, if you're coming with me most welcome, or else I'm going alone there (sternly with wet eyes)

Kriti- okay okay we'll go...

Haseena- please don't inform anu about our arrival or else he'll scold you again, understood? listening to your best friend is more beneficial then listening to your senior

Kriti- ok I won't tell him...

Haseena- okay now I'll pack my bag, you too go and pack your bag, after exact 3 hours we will meet at our personal airport!!!

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 1 27
Things would not always go as planned... Always!!!...make that never for me.. My life has suddenly turned from a peaceful normal life to a rollercoas...
733 9 13
I was born with the name Breeze, but I don’t go by that now. I go by Eagle. I started out here at the age six, then my sisters death occurred. I didn...
206 2 13
How one stupid split decision can change a life.. Raw reality
311 2 11
Normal frickin days. Boring usual college days. Normal us. So why. No ,where did it all go wrong. When did it all go wrong. Just a bunch of teenage g...