Parallel You ||BTS✔️

Rozbunny tarafından

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... Daha Fazla

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 54☆

2K 84 37
Rozbunny tarafından

~BTS universe~
-2 years later-

"Jungmei"

"Jungmei"

"...........Jungmei"

Let me focus in peace PLEASE!!

I turn my head opening my eyes as I waited for him to speak.

"I just realised that if we ever got married then you would still be Jeon Jungmei" I felt my mind freeze as I blinked at him when he smiled happily at me.

Should I actually be finding him this cute right now?

I blink twice before raising my eyebrows at him and leaning back against the couch in the resting room careful to not mess up my hair that just got done a few minutes ago.

"No words Jeon Jungkook...no words" I shake my head as I sigh teasing him when he pouts. To think after 2 years of dating him and the others my heart still fills with love at the smallest things they do and the smallest cute things about them.

"Yes no words because I'm sure she would rather be Kim Jungmei right? It has a nice ring to it" A new voice joins our conversation and I raise my eyebrows once again as Taehyung with his make-up and hair done perfectly sits down next to me showing of his boxy smile.

"Pft as if she would change her surname willingly to Kim" Jungkook huffed and Taehyung shrugged with a teasing smile.

"I mean it would make more sense since the Kim surname is the majority with us. I mean it's Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung who share the same surname with me while all of the others including you are the only ones with a different one each" Taehyung had a huge smirk on his face and I huff ignoring the topic they are arguing about as I try not to focus on how hot Taehyung looks right now.

Seriously Jungmei? This isn't the first or the last time you will see him dressed up for our performance so calm down lady!

"But it would be more logical for her to stick with Jeon! Nobody would even know she is married and it would be perfect to be a happy secret until it can be revealed to Army" Jungkook nodded satisfied with his answer and I could see Taehyung wanted to argue back but got interrupted when the make-up artist called for Jungkook.

"Ah guess we will finish this when I come back" Jungkook sighed and I internally thanked the fact that my make-up, hair and outfit was done before all of them so I can just rest until we need to go out and perform.

"Oh I forgot to mention you look absolutely beatiful Mei-ah" I turned to face Taehyung and almost choked at how close he was to me.

"Okay distance my lovely members! We don't want to anger the make-up noona's by messing up any lipstick once again" Jimin comes and wiggles himself inbetween me and Taehyung as I sent him a bewildered look while blushing.

That was only one time!

"Fine but now I can't wait till after our performance to get my kisses and cuddles" Taehyung sighed dramtically and I rolled my eyes paying attention to Jimin who is also done with his make-up, hair and outfit. I can't help but stare at both of the guys next to me as they have their handsomeness highlighted.

Once again stop Jungmei!

"Also I couldn't help but overhear your conversation with Kook and I must say you both are wrong right Jungmei?" Jimin turns to me and I nod oblivious to his reasoning just wanting the situation about surnames stopped.

"See? She agrees that Park Jungmei sounds way better"

"What?!" Me and Taehyung both look at Jimin as he smiles proudly before placing a kiss on my hand.

"Okay I seriously don't understand what the argument about surnames is because as the eldest of the group I think Kim would be most fair" We all look up seeing Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi approaching all looking ready to perform and ready to break many hearts with their looks.

I mean they do that with their looks on a daily even without make-up but now it's double the hearts

"Yeah!" Taehyung and Namjoon agreed happily making me sigh just letting them agree on it before they argue more about it.

"Okay you all get right to the surname then I get right to the first child"

"YOONGI?!!" We all turn to Yoongi who has a small smile playing on his lips while my mind blanks at his words.

"Well that was a twist" Namjoon mumbled looking at Yoongi with wide eyes and Yoongi just laughed.

"Yah! Who says you get right to be the first father? I think I as the eldest-"

"Hyung you already played that card so it wouldn't be fair. Plus you are too old to have children now" Jimin teased as Jin turned to him with an offensive look on his beatiful face.

"Excuse me?! Yah! Repect your elders! Also how am I too old? You want me to prove I'm still young then fine I can have a baby right now if I wanted to right Jungmei-"

"Bye!" I quickly jump up and run away from the crazy men as I rush to find Hoseok sitting next to Jungkook with his make-up and hair just finished.

Yes my handsome sunshine saviour!

"Hobi!" I smile relieved as he tilts his head confused with a smile as he sees me run up to him.

"Hi? Why are you running?" He laughed and I shook my head seeing Jungkook stare at me confused too as he gets finished up aswell.

"Nothing important expect them fighting about surnames and babies" I sigh shaking my head as Jungkook and Hoseok look at me with wide eyes.

"Babies? I thought it was only surnames?!" Jungkook moves closer as the make-up artist finished with him. I nod and point at the direction the others are still in.

"Yeah I thought so too but then they began saying it should be Kim by age and then Yoongi said it's fine since he would be the first father and then it got wild" I huff as Hoseok laughs and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Don't worry we will protect you from our weird hyungs" Jungkook said with a smile and Hoseok raised his eyebrows at him.

"Weren't you a part of that group before you came to get your make-up done?"

"Yeah-"

"Yeah so I shall be the one who protects Jungmei" Hoseok moved closer to me as he wrapped his arm around my waist making me laugh at the betrayed face of Jungkook.

"But-"

"Jungmei-ah I'm sorry don't run away please we were only joking" The three of us turn to see the others approaching with Jin at the front.

"Plus there is no children or marriage in any near future" Namjoon said and we all nodded but Jimin who made an 'eh' sound.

"I mean the marriage thing could be soon though so don't mark that one out" He sent me a wink and I blushed narrowing my eyes at him.

Yoongi smiled softly at me before sitting down next to me with a huff. He scooted closer as he layed his head on my shoulder holding my hand.

Sweet...

"But moving on, are you all ready since we go on shortly" Namjoon asked and we all nodded.

"Yes all ready and excited to go on together!" Hoseok smiled brightly and the others all stood in a half circle around us sitting.

"Same! I can't wait to see Army after so long!" I beamed at them as excitement filled me even more.

"I mean after practicing so hard and long I certainly can't wait for it. I mean after we took our small break I'm happy we got to have another comeback before we announce our longer break" Jungkook said as he started stretching and moving around.

"Yeah when our break starts then I hope we can travel around as a group too and have our own little vacation tour" I nodded at Jin's words as the others agreed too.

"But before that starts and we start fantisizing about vaction we still need to perform alot and no slacking on the dancing" Hoseok warned and I laughed at his expression.

"Yeah no I won't make that mistake again" I grimace at the memory of having to practice harder than before as I shake my head.

"Poor Jungmei still get's tortured by Hobi-ah, it's okay we all feel your pain" Namjoon said and Hoseok laughed louder making me wonder if he finds joy in our suffering.

He probably does actually...

"That is why I aim for no mistakes today!" Jungkook bounced into the conversation literally and I laughed at his energeticness.

Well then I hope you all are ready since I think we need to start moving to get closer to going up" Yoongi groans as he leans back up and pulls me up by my hand he is still holding.

"Yes let's go!" I beam at them all as they start getting more excited making me laugh.

"Lets go be BTS!" Taehyung yelled a little too loud making us all laugh at the surprised faces of the staff in the roon.

"BTS!" We all yell in response to Taehyung as everyone's smiles grow.

"Not like we aren't always but I won't start this argument once again" Jungkook shook his head as Jimin nudged him.

"Let's go sing our hearts out sounds better" Jin said quietly and I snickered grabbing his hand as we all moved to get ready to perform.

"We all got our own words but I mean it's not like anyone of us are wrong" I nudge him as he rolls his eyes playfully while we walk closer to the stage.

I look over a the 7 of them beaming with happiness excitement making my heart feel complete.

I would never trade moments like these for anything in the world no matter what I get offered. I mean what could I possibly want more? I got these 7 amazing people as the loves of my life and family. I got the best roommates. The best job that doesn't even feel like a job but my life which I wouldn't exchange even if there are hard times.

How could I possibly want anything to change when I have my happiness right here?

"Okay everyone we are going on in 5 minutes so everyone ready?" I break out of my thoughts as the staff surround us making sure the mics and everything is ready as we all agree we are ready and I close my eyes already hearing the screams outside.

This is where everything feels perfect...performing with my family and sharing our love...

"Okay let's go!"

Let's do this!

~~~~~~~~💜The end💜~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone who has read, commented or voted for Parallel You.

The journey for Parallel you has now ended after a full year so I want to say thank you for showing my first book I started here so much love💜

You all are amazing and love you all! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe and healthy!💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

427 47 20
"yoonkook we stan." A simple story about two youtubers - how they met, fell in love and became the favourite couple of all times. Top!yoongi Bottom...
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017
321K 6.3K 26
just some scenarios between bts x black girl reader♡♡♡ Started: march 2018
7.4K 600 21
when a married couple stay on a guest house for honeymoon. what will happen? STARTED: 31 OCT 2023 ENDED: 9 Jan 2024