The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

Autorstwa trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... WiΔ™cej

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

17.

2.2K 156 34
Autorstwa trillest_lvhh

Y/N

We were out in L.A. for the roc nation brunch as I was looking at myself in the mirror about to sing in front of all these celebrities. I was a little nervous so I was here trying to calm down my nerves. There was a knock on the door of the room I was in as that person then peaked their head in and I seen Adonis appear behind me. "Look at you" he hyped walking in with a big smile on his face.

I just nodded and looked down in my hands feeling his hands on my lower back. "What's up?" He asked concerned. "Im nervous" I honestly said as I just felt him look at me. "Y/N" he called out as I continued looking at my hands. "Look at me" he said as I looked over at him. "The night I first seen you. There was something about you special" he started off as I playfully rolled my eyes and looked back down at my hands. "Y/N I'm serious" he said before looked back over at him. "You need to show them how special and different you are just like you did to me that night"  he said as I faintly smiled. "You look beautiful" he complimented looking over me as I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. "Thank you" I thanked. Fixing my hair.

"Let your talent match your looks" he added as I nodded. "You got this" he assured as we bumped fists and shared a side hug. There was soon a knock on the door as we looked over at the door. "They're ready for you" my manager said poking her head in then coming back out. Adonis and I just looked at each other "you got it" he reminded as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

We started making our way out of the room as I walked off with my manager to where there was a sound system guy that started hooking me up to an ear monitor that was going to play allow me to hear myself and the instrumental of the track. This was my first time ever using one of these while performing and I was a little nervous because I wasn't used to it and I didn't want to mess up. He then clamped the small box onto the back of my dress and moved my hair over it to cover it. "Everything feels good?" The guy questioned. "Yeah" I said nodding my head. "Good luck" he wished with a small smile as I thanked him and walked off.

"Alright do your thing I'm going to be in the crowd" Adonis started off about to walk off but I stopped him. "What's up?" He asked looking down at me worried as I just shook my head and held my head down. "Baby girl you got it" he assured placing his forehead on mine "you got it" he reassured comforting me as he placed both his fists up and I placed my fists on his as we continued to rest our foreheads along with our fists on each other. I closed my eyes "if I ain't know you got it, I would've told you" Adonis said. "Thank you Donnie" I thanked standing in our position. "For what?" He questioned. "Just being here and being here for me" I honestly admitted.
"You're there for me so I have to make sure I'm here for you" he said as I took a breath and pulled my head away from his his.

"Aight let's get this shit" he said as I smiled feeling a kiss on my cheek. My manager then lead me to a stage that sat in the middle of the brunch that contained at least two hundred people. I then realized The CEO of roc nation, Desiree Perez was talking to the guests and eventually introduced me onto the stage. "Let us give a warm welcome to another one of our entertainers for this afternoon. She's a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice to match." Desiree started off. "Houston-Philadelphia base Give a hand clap for Y/N" she introduced as a guy held my hand and helped me onto the stage and I smiled hearing the huge collection claps. I stood infringe off the mic and smiled. "Thank you" I spoke into the mic. "Is that Beyoncé?!" I said in my head looking in her direction as she just stood there smiling.

The music to "Be with you" immediately started to play as I looked around seeing some people go about there business because it was a brunch at the end of the day and this was just live music entertainment. I looked around for Donnie as I finally found him and we locked eyes. "I like the way you make me feel it slows down time, come in the bedroom and turn off the lights" I started off as he faintly smiled. "You whisper softly in my ear makes me unwind" I sung. "The way you touch me lets me know you're mine" I sung as my back up singers begun singing the chorus as I sung along with them smiling at one of the guests bopping their head and singing along while smiling at me. "I see you" I said pointing to them taking my mic off the stand continuing to sing.

"I'd rather be with you because you hustle hard to take care of me" I sung. "I'd rather be you" I sung once more "boy I rather be you" the back up singers sung. "I love the way you look at me, stare into my eyes" I started off walking to the other side of the stage string more people beginning to pay attention and sing along. "What do they say to you boy don't be shy" I sung looking back at Adonis going towards the middle of the stage. "I am your woman I belong to you" I sung singing a run on the "You" part while motioning my hand towards the crowd.

Adonis

I was just watching Y/N nodding my head as she went through half her performance and was now on her last song and she definitely caught the crowds attention with "Be with you" by the time she finished. When she got to her next song which was "I'm your baby tonight" by Whitney Houston she had the ENTIRE brunches attention even stepped off stage for a moment while singing with one of the guests. She was now concluding her performance with "All the man that I need" by Whitney Houston. Y/N placed her mic back on the stand and stood there beginning to sing the run at the beginning as I just clapped my hands and people joined but at this point she was so into the music that she had her eyes closed just singing.

"She did her shit the first two songs but she's really about to end this" Cassidy assured while nodding her head as I smiled watching Y/N and taking a sip of my champagne.
"I used to cry myself to sleep at night, but that was all before he came" she sung into the m mic while swaying slowly to the beat finally opening her eyes. "I thought love had to hurt to turn out right, but now he's here" she continued as I was mesmerized by her all over again. From her voice, the dress, to the soft wind that made her hair blow some and the sunlight hitting her skin perfectly she sounded and looked like a complete Angel.

If she can vocally do this shit live imagine when she get a voice coach, an actual team and label behind her she really could be the next big thing that lasts for generations. She sings with so much passion and that's the thing that makes her stand out.
"But he's all the man that I need" she sung doing a run on "Need" before a saxophone player begun playing and the crowd clapped some shocked and some cheering her on.
"Look at Beyoncé" Travis pointed out as we turned our heads seeing her in the front row next to Jay Z looking at Y/N as if she was mesmerized. She then looked over at Jay Z with a big smile as Jay gave her a nod. Y/N was so in tune with the song she ain't even notice what was going on.

The saxophone player stopped playing as she took over immediately. "He fills me up" she sung taking her mic off the stand as her background singers repeated her and she brought the mic to her lips moving in front of the mic stand continuing to sing. "he gives me love" she started off. "More, more love, more love, more love" she sung with ease. I would honestly say this would be the hardest part vocally of this song but it was like she slid through it like it was nothing.

"There go Timbaland" Cassidy pointed out as he was nodding his head smiling at her. He then peeled over at Jay Z And Beyoncé from across the people that was standing in between them and they all nodded their heads once they got each others attention.

"But he all the man, all the man" she sung doing the last run of the note holding it out as every last person begun to clap. "Woo" she let out as she let out a small giggle and her back up singers finished off the song. I clapped my hands along with everyone else as Travis and I whistled loudly as other people begin doing it as well. Y/N just smiled. "It was an honor to be here, Thank you" she thanked before someone helped her off the stage. "I don't know, it seems like to me she might have a deal" Travis brought up. "Mmm that last song was a bit personal huh Adonis?" Cassidy asked looking me up and down with a smirk before drinking her champagne as I chuckled. "Whitney intended for that song to be intense" I assured. "Mmhm" Cassidy hummed as Travis just shook his head chuckling.

After about fifteen minutes of us talking Y/N finally walked up behind Cassidy dressed.

She just poked Cassidy's side as Cassidy turned and immediately hugged her while squealing. "You did so good!" She Cassidy expressed as Y/N smiled. "Thank you Cassie" she thanked as they pulled away and Travis hugged her. "I'm proud of you!" He complimented as she smiled and thanked him while pulling away. Y/N finally looked at me as we smiled at each other. "You singing at my wedding?" I asked "well it depends" she started off as I smiled down at her. "Having my wife sing at the wedding is kind of cliche anyway" I said as she just laughed. "D shut up" she said making me chuckle. "You did really good" I complimented "you think so. I know I zoned out after a while" she expressed. "You did good" I assured as we shared a smile. She was getting ready to say something but we were interrupted by Beyoncé and Jay Z making their way towards us. "Oh my gosh!" Cassidy expressed excitedly.

Beyoncé then greeted all of us with hugs as Jay did the same dapping up Travis then me. "You're Apollo creeds son" he brought up. "Yeah" I said as he smirked "I saw your fight. You gonna live up to that name for sure" he assured as I smiled and we dapped up again. "Thanks" I thanked. "I know you" Beyoncé started off to Y/N as she smiled. "You do?" She asked "yeah you be singing your ass off" Beyoncé expressed as Y/N smiled. "That first song, you wrote that?" She questioned Y/N. "Yeah" Y/N answered with a big smile. "That was a well written song and the vocals on there are beautiful" she complimented Y/N as Y/N just continued to smile big. "You're are so beautiful and your performance was beautiful" Beyoncé complimented her once again. "Thank you" Y/N thanked as they hugged each other we all took a photo as a group then Jay surprisingly wanted a photo with me so we took one together.

Y/N and Beyoncé took one as well then we took a photo of just Beyoncé, Jay Z, Y/N and I. They said their goodbyes and walked off. "Oooo Jay Z knows who you are" Y/N teased with a smirk while looking me up and down as I smiled. "Oop and so do these women" Y/N started off as I looked at her confused and before I could say anything I heard two women behind me. "Can we get a picture please?" They asked as I turned around seeing a Hispanic woman and a white woman. "Sure" I agreed as they we took a picture altogether. "You single?" One of them boldly asked as I chuckled. "I'm talking to someone" I admitted. "Yeah but talk is cheap do you have a girl friend?" The other woman asked. "Like I said I'm talking to someone" I reassured as they just nodded and walked off. Y/N just looked at me. "What?" I asked as she laughed some. "Nothing" she assured. "Jealous?" I asked teasingly. "Trust me if I wanted you, I can have you" she said touching my nose before getting a glass of champagne and walking over to Cassidy.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

188 0 21
Love is so beautiful for those who find true love of their lives and be together, but sometimes you do find true love of your life and you also know...
1.6K 41 20
Description will be in the book please do enjoy and read thanks so much love yall my supporters the RayeBabettes. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
335K 15.2K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...