Endless Beauty and Love ✔

By ideahub

Life is not what you expect: it is made up of the most unexpected twists and turns. No matter what twists and... More

~Introduction~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 1~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 2~
~1.Meet Baby Anuseena~
~2.Leap Of 20 Years~
~3.Friends~
~4.Teaching Her~
~5.Routine~
~6.Her Feelings~
~7.Festival Of Lights~
~8.Date Fixed~
~9.Haseena's Diary~
~10.Marriage~
~11.Angry Anubhav~
~12.Is Haseena Really At Fault~
~13.Makar Sankrant~
~14.Understanding Dadi~
~15.Sweet Moment~
~16.Festival Of Colours~
~17.Confession~
~18.Becoming Friends~
~19.Slow Love~
~20.Surprise~
~21.Party~
~22.Secret~
~23.Where Is He~
~24.Haseena's Birthday~
~25.Case~
~26.Broken Trust~
~27.The Game~
~28.Killed Her~
~29.Truth Is Out~
~30.Leap Of 2 Years~
~31.His Return~
~32.My Husband~
~33.Fight~
~34.Anuseena's Aashi~
~35.Secret In Hospital~
~36.Father-Daughter Secret~
~37.Bomb Blast~
~38.I Hate You~
~39.The Letter~
~40.Her Doubts~
~41.Agent Black Diamond~
~43.Connecting Links~
~44.Unknown Person~
~45.Truth Of Basement~
~46.Aashi Is Kidnapped~
~47.Forwarding Knight~
~48.Tables Are Now Turned~
~49.Last War With His Queen~
~50.Anuseena Together~

~42.Nagaland~

278 40 14
By ideahub

~Jay Murlidhar~

(Whole chapter will contain some bad words please bear it guys)

After around 1 month, anubhav was concentrating on his mission, haseena and aashi completely believed that he is their husband and father respectively which made his work more easy! Let's move to the other side, in nagaland, a big mansion we could see, inside the mansion a girl was hugging her love tightly!

Girl- my love!

Boy- yes my Leone baby!? (putting her hair strand behind her ear smiling)

Leone:- French Girl, Born In France. Obsessive Lover Of Anubhav.

Kevin:- Works under Leone. Loves Neelam alot.

Leone- let's have lunch together in my fav restaurant...

Boy- so today's treat from your Anubhav? (kissing her head) baby you know I missed you alot, it would be better if I could remember my past (she started sweating)

Leone- y..yes...but it's ok... You love me... That's all I need...

Anubhav- yes sweetheart, I love from bottom of my heart, but sometime I get flashes of a lady with small baby!

Leone- that's because you wanted a baby from me! (she lied maybe)

Anubhav- acha? so don't you want our baby? (pouted cutely while snuggling his face in her neck making her squirmed in pleasure)

Leone- I want it... Why not...

Anubhav- baby, do you know who is haseena and aashi? (he asked her suddenly while kissing her neck continuously)

Leone- w..why are you asking...

Anubhav- I just felt I've heard those names before too, I told you right? I'm getting some blurr flashes of my past!

Leone- you don't put pressure on your brain... There is no Haseena or aashi in your life...

Anubhav- yes Leone, except you no one is in my life, you're my life sweetheart! (Smiled)

Leone- so ignore your flashbacks...

Anubhav- acha now get up, I'll book whole restro for you! (Kissed her head)

Leone- thankyou so much baby...

Anubhav got up and moved towards balcony, he took out his phone, and looked at Leone who was resting on her queen size bed, anubhav called someone!

Person- hello

Anubhav- where are you? I asked you to come to the nagaland as soon as possible! Did you land in Bay of Bengal or what instead? (Coldly)

Person- I'm coming sir (cutely)

Anubhav- when Mr. Kumar? The day everything would go out of control, see I want my plan to work perfectly!

Person- it will work sir, don't worry

Anubhav- everything is okay na? I mean everyone is okay? Because of Leone I couldn't contact anyone except you and sir!

Person- yes everyone is okay

Anubhav- okay, you come fast I'm waiting for you and remember my plan, everything should work according to it!

Person- yes sir you don't need to worry!!

Anubhav- okay, you come till the time I'll try to collect more proofs! (He kept the phone and moved inside the room, Leone pulled him upon her and kissed his neck making him uncomfortable) baby... I want to rest sometime

Leone - not now, let's do a quick round and then both of us will have rest after pleasuring each other, we need to make baby right? (Seductively)

Anubhav- yes babe, but now I'm tired...

Leone- okay baby, you have a rest I'll bring you some wine, you'll feel more better okay? (smiled)

Anubhav- ok (smiled)

Leone moved towards her home bar, and pour some wine for anubhav, she smiled and moved her hand on her body seductively thinking!

Leone- such a lucky person I am that you lost your memories...

Leone smirked and took the glass, she stopped at the door enterance as she thought something, she moved to another room and changed her clothes in shorts revealing her body parts, she moved to her room and laid upon anubhav seductively

Anubhav- oh my love... you're so hot...

Leone- for you baby, everything is just for you, my every body part is made for you baby, I love you sweety! (unbuttoned his buttons and kissed her chest)

Anubhav- umm... Baby I'm tired... We'll do this afterwards...

Leone- but baby, I got ready for you right? now I want you right now, please have this wine and lets feel each other!

Anubhav- no... I.. I'm not feeling good... (Holding his head)

Leone- what happened baby? (kept the glass of wine aside and held his face) what happened? should I call doctor? (Worriedly)

Anubhav- no.. I.. I'll be fine... I'll sleep for sometime...

Leone- okay baby, you sleep, you need rest, come on (she turned on the AC and closed all the curtains) sleep baby (caressed his head)

Anubhav- thank you... (Closing his eyes)

Leone- don't thank your baby, come on now sleep stress free, I'm havin some work I'll be right back soon!

Anubhav- ok baby...

Leone kissed his head and went out of the room, she changed her clothes in full black outfit, she picked up her gun and keys of her bike, she sat on bike and moved to her place, anubhav looked at her through balcony!

Anubhav- i have to follow her!!

Anubhav took his bike keys and sat on bike, he escaped from the guards, he followed her to a house!

Anubhav- what is she doing here? This looks like a machinery house!

He followed her inside and was shocked to see many girls including Minnie tied there!

Anubhav- Minnie? (Whispered in tears)

All the girls were of different ages, and all were crying!!!

Leone- aeee stop crying! (Shouted on them, she went and held Minnie's hair tightly) what do you think of yourself? Wanna try to make anubhav remember about that third class haseena and aashi? (Held her face tightly)

Minnie- aahh... bhaiyaaaa... (Crying)

Leone- but remember he is mine, only mine, and if anyone tries to come in between us I'll kill them, I'll kill them! (Slapped her angrily, anubhav's blood boiled seeing Minnie in this condition)

Minnie- aah...leave me...

Leone- stop being bullsh*t, anubhav is mine, he is mine and only mine, if he remembers haseena and aashi, you would go to your so called God as well as this girls and haseena aashi too, got you fu*king girl! (Held her hair tightly)

Minnie- aah...y..yes...I won't tell him anything...

Leone- Kevin, don't she know the rule? I want her to shout in pain take her inside and you know what to do (smirked looking at him)

Kevin- okay...come little girl... (Picking her in arms)

Leone- make her shout so loud that she would get to know her place, make her shout in pain! (shouted angrily holding her face tightly)

Kevin took her and soon her loud cries could be heard, anubhav was not able to digest the truth, his sister was getting raped by some other man and he wasn't able to do anything!

Anubhav- how could she do this to anyone? (He thought)

Leone smirked listening voice and went inside the room as Kevin opened the door being n*ked, she saw Minnie crying in pain covering herself with quilt, leone pulled the quilt and smirked!!!

Leone- oh f*ck, this body would give my more than crore of money, f*ck her kevin in front of me! (smirked and took out her phone)

Kevin pulled Minnie who was crying and begging, anubhav was shocked to see this, he soon escaped from there not able to see his sister's condition, on other side kevin was f*cking her hard with all his energy as well as slapping her chest hard!

Leone- ohho that slapping sound, come on kevin more fast, more fast, see blood is also coming due to continuous f*cking, 10 years old girl getting f*cked by 28 years old man, ahaa what a scene! (Kevin bit her neck harshly and blood oozed out)

Minnie- aahhh lea...ve me! (shouting and crying in pain)

Kevin- aaye...let me do... don't move... (Pinching her waist)

Minnie- ahhaaaa! (crying in pain, no one could hear her shouting cries as the walls were soundproof, the guards who were standing near the room were looking at minnie with lust)

Kevin- her body is too good... she'll go to a good man... Don't worry little girl... Your buyer would be an expert for sure...

Leone- stop! (ordered kevin in a bossy tone, kevin stopped)

Leone moved to minnie and held her face tightly, minnie was crying in pain, her body was completely turned into the red blood!!

Leone- what you think getting f*cked by our guards? (eyeing her guards with smirk, minnie looked at her with wide open eyes in tears)

Minnie- no...pl..se... (She wasn't even able to speak)

Leone- get her f*cked by every guard, and as well as her that best friend sonam, and this other girl, do whatever you want to do with them, but f*ck this a**hole and that sonam hard!!! (pushed minnie on bed, kevin picked Sonam and squeezed her in his arms hard)

Sonam- plea...ase l...leave m...me! (Sobbing, Leone slapped her a**hole hard, squeezing her chest, kevin wasn't able to control himself, Leone smiled seeing him, she nodded at him and left from their closing the door, there were only Minnie Sonam kevin and one of the guard Rocky)

Kevin- Rocky... You have Minnie and I'll have Sonam...

Rocky- okay sir! (Looked at minnie with lust, he moved ahead towards minnie while removing his shirt buttons, she moved behind in fear)

Minnie- please...no...

Sonam- pl...plea...se le...leave me! (Crying moving behind)

Kevin- don't move or it will be worse...

Sonam- n...no...no please...please (crying moving behind, disrespecting his orders)

Kevin- I said don't move!! (Slapping her hard)

Minnie- sonam! (Crying loudly)

Sonam- aahhh minniee!!

After sometime, there were moans and groans echoed in their room, both the girls were tired by their torture as well as were in too much pain, rocky after getting satisfied went put and sent another guard in

Minnie- pl...plea...se le...ave m...e (tired and sweaty) please...pl...ea...se l...eav...e ...m...me (tired and sweaty, kevin picked sonam in arms and went to the washroom)

Sonam- pl...ease...i'am s...or...rry! (Crying)

Kevin- no need to be sorry babe...(torning on shower)

Sonam- pl ..please le...leave me...me...a...ahhh! (Crying)

Minnie- ahhhhh (Minnie shouted in pain outside making Sonam scared and cry more, guard pressed Minnie's mouth as he didn't like her shouting) uhuum, ahh!! (Crying continuously)

Guard- don't cry...it's disturbing me..

Like this every other guard f*cked Minnie, her body was paining alot, she was sweating, her eyes were red due to crying!

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 80 4
Life is a mysterious path, that we only know what lies ahead of us once we crossed the bridge. However, along the way, we learn to love, forgive and...
206 2 13
How one stupid split decision can change a life.. Raw reality
198 22 17
In a very scrumbled life, when your own personality makes it even tougher and everyone thinks that you have gone crazy, including the person you love...
4.4K 180 16
It's easy for a person's life to change. All you need to hear is one bad thing about them and misconceptions fly high. The truth is though, not every...