Endless Beauty and Love ✔

By ideahub

Life is not what you expect: it is made up of the most unexpected twists and turns. No matter what twists and... More

~Introduction~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 1~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 2~
~1.Meet Baby Anuseena~
~2.Leap Of 20 Years~
~3.Friends~
~4.Teaching Her~
~5.Routine~
~6.Her Feelings~
~7.Festival Of Lights~
~8.Date Fixed~
~9.Haseena's Diary~
~10.Marriage~
~11.Angry Anubhav~
~12.Is Haseena Really At Fault~
~13.Makar Sankrant~
~14.Understanding Dadi~
~15.Sweet Moment~
~16.Festival Of Colours~
~17.Confession~
~18.Becoming Friends~
~19.Slow Love~
~20.Surprise~
~21.Party~
~22.Secret~
~23.Where Is He~
~24.Haseena's Birthday~
~25.Case~
~26.Broken Trust~
~27.The Game~
~28.Killed Her~
~29.Truth Is Out~
~30.Leap Of 2 Years~
~31.His Return~
~32.My Husband~
~33.Fight~
~34.Anuseena's Aashi~
~35.Secret In Hospital~
~36.Father-Daughter Secret~
~38.I Hate You~
~39.The Letter~
~40.Her Doubts~
~41.Agent Black Diamond~
~42.Nagaland~
~43.Connecting Links~
~44.Unknown Person~
~45.Truth Of Basement~
~46.Aashi Is Kidnapped~
~47.Forwarding Knight~
~48.Tables Are Now Turned~
~49.Last War With His Queen~
~50.Anuseena Together~

~37.Bomb Blast~

234 46 18
By ideahub

~Jay Murlidhar~

After few days, anubhav got to know something which made him shock to the core, he was moving here and there worriedly, haseena came inside and saw anubhav tense, suddenly she got a call from someone!

Haseena- hello yes sir? (Anubhav looked at her instantly) okay sir...(kept the phone) what happened anu? Why are you so tensed?

Anubhav- nothing! (nodded in no)

Haseena- are you sure anu? you don't see alright! (caressing his cheek)

Anubhav- yes I'm alright!

Haseena- you don't se (was going to see but suddenly her eyes fell on her balcony, she noticed something suspicious in balcony) what's that? (Moving towards balcony)

Anubhav moved towards balcony but stopped as he was not feeling well, he was gonna fall but haseena held him worriedly!

Haseena- what happened anubhav are you ok?

Anubhav- hu...huh? y...ye...yes? yes I'm okay! (weakly)

Haseena- are you sure? Are you feeling dizzy? (Worriedly)

Anubhav- umm, no...no I'm okay, I just want water to drink! (sat on sofa and held his head tightly which made her worried, haseena gave him glass of water and he drank it in one go)

Haseena- you are not okay...let's go to doctor...

Anubhav- Haseena I'm okay, please stop worrying (irritately)

Haseena- why are you getting itritated...

Anubhav- because you are irritating me, haseena! (Angrily)

Haseena- okay you calm down...you need rest...

Anubhav- please go and take aashi with you I wanna stay alone!

Haseena- no I won't...

Anubhav- then I will go you sit here only with aashi (he turned to leave but aashi hugged his leg tightly) aashi leave me!

Aashi- no..da..daa

Anubhav- aashi leave me!!! (a bit loudly, haseena tried to say but he stop) aashi leave my leg!

Aashi- no da..daa..plchh

Anubhav- aashi stop behaving stubborn, when dadda said no then remember the topic is over (shout at her angrily)

Haseena- anubhav don't shout...she's a kid...

Anubhav pushed them aside as haseena picked aashi in arms, he stepped out off the house and got a call from unknown number, he picked up the call!

Anubhav- hello who is this? (The person laughed out loud instead) who are you?

Person- dein Ende, meine Liebe!! (Laughing evilly) {your end my love!!}

Anubhav- You? (Surprised, and a current of an anger rose in his body)

Person- ja, ich!! (smirked) {yes, me!!}

Anubhav- why did you call me? I've already told you not to contact me again, why don't you understand? (Angrily)

Person- um mit dir zu reden, meine Liebe! Sprich liebevoll mit mir, Anu, bitte! (smiled evilly) {to talk to you my love! talk to me lovingly anu, please!}

Anubhav- chiii, just stay away from me and my family, if you dare to step near me and my family you won't be in condition to breath! (warned angrily)

Person- das werden wir sehen! (shrugged shoulders) {we'll see that!}

Anubhav- listen I won't spare you! (Angrily)

Person- Ich möchte nur, dass du mich nah an deinem Herzen hältst, mein Mann! (seductively) {I want that only, you keep me close to your heart my hubby!}

Anubhav was gonna say something but heard a loud blast from behind, he turned and was shocked to see his house burning, person laughed out loud!

Anubhav- Haseena... (Whispered) haseennnnaaaaa (shouted, tears welled up in his eyes)

Anubhav immediately ran inside the burning house to see haseena in a corner protecting aashi who was crying, haseena saw anubhav and got up!

Anubhav- aashi, haseena

Anubhav removed his shirt and covered then safely, anubhav held her shoulder and guided her out, but while moving fire was falling on them through some things, anubhav started coughing loudly, his head was paining, anubhav took aashi in arms and then held haseena's hand, anubhav ran out of the main door with haseena, he fell down with thud coughing, his body were having some green reactions which was horrifying for haseena

Haseena- anu...what happened to you...(tapping his cheek)

Anubhav- ahh, ma...ma..may be to...today is...is our last...last day together! (Holding her hand tightly)

Haseena- n..no Anubhav...I..I will save you... I'm calling ambulance...

Anubhav- not...hing..no...thi...ng can..ha...p...pen now, just believe in...in your lo...love ha...haseena, god has wri...tten o...our destiny!

Haseena- no...nothing ca[n happen to you

Anubhav- a...as...aashi...y...ou re...member y...our pro...mise right?

Aashi- ye..yech...da..daa...(sobbing)

Haseena- helpppppp (shouted while crying)

Anubhav- I love you both...

Anubhav closed his eyes, haseena was crying loudly, suddenly her eyes fell on anubhav's pocket, it was having car keys, she stood up instantly and made anubhav too stand, she helped him to lay on backseat, she came back and picked aashi in arms, they went back to car and haseena started driving in tears, aashi's condition was also miserable seeing her dadda lying unconscious and mamma crying

Haseena- nothing will happen to you anu...(mumbling to herself)k

Aashi- ma...mma...mamma...d...da...dda...da..dda! (crying)

Haseena- nothing will happen to him...don't cry...

They soon reached hospital, haseena admitted anubhav in hospital, doctors were checking him, and haseena was trying to calm aashi who was crying continuously!

Haseena- dadda is okay dear...see... Doctor uncle is treating him...

Aashi- annnnn da...dda...ahhhh....(crying more loudly)

Haseena- dadda is okay baccha,..(hugging her close to her heart)

Aashi- annnnnnn (crying)

Haseena- please don't cry... You'll get sick beta...

Aashi was still sobbing, doctor came out fully disappointed which made haseena mare scared, she shook the doctor!

Haseena- w..what happened doctor? Is he alright? Please tell me he's alright?

Doctor- anubhav is already a target on lung cancer, due to some chemical and dangerous material his lung is affected, and the reactions are caused by some poison!

Haseena- what? B..but he never told me?

Doctor- sorry haseena he is no more, he has left his soul forever! (shocking her)

Haseena- no...this can't happen... My Anu...!!! (mumbled)

Doctor- yes this has happened and now you have to accept it haseena, you have to handle your daughter too! (haseena looked at Ashi who was crying)

Haseena- aashi... Baby don't cry...

Aashi- annnn d...da...dda! (Crying)

Haseena- he's there beta...

Doctor- take care, if you wanna meet him last time you can meet him, then we will take anubhav's body to morgue room!

Haseena- calm down baccha...

Haseena moved to the anubhav's ward and saw him lying lifelessly, haseena held his hand tightly and sobbed while aashi was crying snuggling in haseena's chest!

Aashi- wha.. hap..pen to da...dda? (Crying)

Haseena- he went faraway from us! (sobbing)

Aashi- no..not...again...call him...bac...(sobbing)

Haseena- anu, s...see...see na..y..your p...princess is calling you, princess you call him, he'll surely wake up listening your voice!

Aashi- da..ddaa...plch...wake up...wha abou...oul pomich? (Crying)

Haseena- anuuu wake up na, stop joking, its serious, its not any type of fun please get up na! (Crying)

Aashi- da..dda.. come pay wi..me...(crying)

Nurse guided haseena outside the room, she was crying and seeing haseena cry aashi was also crying, haseena informed agastya everything while crying, and he came running to the hospital worriedly!

Haseena- bhaiya! (hugged him tightly, aashi also hugged him)

Agastya- how did this happen Haseena?

Haseena- someone fitted bomb in our house! (Crying)

Agastya- what? (surprised)

Haseena- yes, we both saved, but an opposite reaction took place in anubhav's body leading to his death (agastya's surprise expression turned into smirked in his mind)

Agastya- now you don't cry... crying won't change anything

Haseena- bhaiya please bring him back na (crying)

Agastya- that's not possible Haseena... He's gone...

On other side, anurag was calming sapna who was crying for her grandson's death, anurag held her hand and rubbed it with tears!

Anurag- maa please calm down, it was in everyone's destiny!

Sapna- what is this happening, first swati then anubhav, why they left us! (crying)

Paakhi- dadi, maybe god wanted him, please don't cry, if you'll cry then what will haseena and aashi feel? (she looked at paakhi and she nodded)

Sapna- I ca..can't cry like that! (wiped her tears)

Paakhi- I'll bring water for you! (they were in their another mansion)

On other side, Agastya took aashi in arms and hugged haseena from side consoling her, he smirked and thought in mind!

Agastya- he got to know more than he should have... that's what he gets for it...(gritted his teeth in anger)

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733 9 13
I was born with the name Breeze, but I don’t go by that now. I go by Eagle. I started out here at the age six, then my sisters death occurred. I didn...
9.6K 282 24
Not everyone is what they seem to be. The person who you once hated the most could turn out to be the person who would give up their lives for you...
2.3K 80 4
Life is a mysterious path, that we only know what lies ahead of us once we crossed the bridge. However, along the way, we learn to love, forgive and...
1.2K 17 36
Brush my teeth, get dressed, go to school and do homework. That's what my life was about, occasionally going to parties. But when a new kid comes to...