Somniphobia

Oleh Azrabooks2005

!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1. Thunder storm
Chapter 2. Staying the night
Chapter 3. Part two of staying the night
Chapter 4. Falling asleep
Chapter 5. The best sleep ever
Chapter 6. Leaving...
Chapter 7. Pain and tears
Chapter 8. Mr Tinkles
Chapter 9. Love birds
Chapter 10. Leaving for work
Chapter 11. Cuddles
Chapter 13. The warehouse
Chapter 14. Cramps
Chapter 15. Confident
Chapter 16. Being Bad
Chapter 17. Bad Day
Chapter 18. When the time is right
Chapter 19. The rival gang
Chapter 20. Getting Aria back
Chapter 21. Caring for each other
Chapter 22. Special day
Chapter 23. Aria's surprise
Chapter 24. After care
Chapter 25. Creepy stare
Chapter 26. Punishment
Chapter 27. Returning to work
Chapter 28. The meeting part two
Chapter 29. Hyper Aria
Chapter 30. Angry caleb
Chapter 31. The appointment
Chapter 32. Scary thoughts
Chapter 33. Separation anxiety
Chapter 34. Daddys office
Chapter 35. Bratty Aria
Chapter 36. "I own you princess"
Chapter 37. A night to remember
Chapter 38. Part 2 A night to remember
Chapter 39. Unexpected visitor
Chapter 40. Murder scene
Chapter 41. Being strong
Chapter 42. Facing her nightmares
Chapter 43. Healing process
Chapter 44. Special dinner
Chapter 45. Part 2 of Special dinner
Chapter 46. Opening up
Chapter 47. Beautiful
Chapter 48. Check up
Chapter 49. Commotion
Chapter 50. Baby clothes
Chapter 51. Bad princess
Chapter 52. Finishing the job
Chapter 53. Bloody Caleb
Chapter 54. Space
Chapter 55. Frustrating
Chapter 56. Sorrow
Chapter 57. Nightmares
Chapter 58. Forgive me
Chapter 59. Recurring dream
Chapter 60. Dr Ron
Chapter 61. Arias Birthday
Chapter 62. Part two of Arias birthday
Chapter 63. Arias wedding dress
Chapter 64. Anxiety
Chapter 65. Daddys voice
Chapter 66. Cravings
Chapter 67. Spending time together
Chapter 68. Wedding preparations
Chapter 69. The room
Chapter 70. Change of plans
Chapter 71. Reassuring Aria
Chapter 72. Coloring book
Chapter 73. Nightmare disorder
Chapter 74. Frightening busy day
Chapter 75. Picnic date
Chapter 76. Late night cookies
Chapter 77. Meeting daddy's gang members
Chapter 78. Cookout
Chapter 79. The wedding
Chapter 80. Part two of The wedding
Chapter 81. Part three of The wedding
Chapter 82. Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 83. Part two of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 84. Part three of Mr and Mrs Blackwood
Chapter 85. The next morning
Chapter 86. First time airplane ride
Chapter 87. My grandmother
Chapter 88. Calebs grandmother Lydia
Chapter 89. Cooking lessons
Chapter 90. Lovely family gathering
Chapter 91. Part two of lovely family gathering
Chapter 92. Exciting news
Chapter 93. Nonna's wooden spoon
Chapter 94. Unexpected date night
Chapter 95. Needy little princess
Chapter 96. Last day in London
Chapter 97. Tragic arrival
Chapter 98. Delightful surprise
Chapter 99. Ace Blackwood
Chapter 100. The Blackwood Family

Chapter 12. Shopping

3.9K 54 2
Oleh Azrabooks2005

Caleb was cooking breakfast while Aria sat on the counter watching him. Aaron soon came downstairs to join them. "Good morning everyone." Aaron said. Aria looks at Aaron waving at him with her hand. "H-Hi A-Aaron." "Hey Aria." Aaron replied nicely.

Caleb finished making breakfast setting up the plates for everyone. "Here Aaron you can take your plate." He told Aaron who gladly took it.

He only made one more plate helping Aria off the counter she grabbed his shirt while he grabbed the plate walking towards the dining room.

Caleb picked Aria up putting her on his lap so he could feed her. "What are you guys going to do today?" Aaron asked Caleb and Aria. "I'm gonna take her shopping for some clothes and other things she might need." Caleb answered while kissing Aria on the head.

"I have to go back to my apartment and make sure Lilly took all her things so I can move back in." Aria looked up at Caleb to make sure he was eating as well and not just feeding her.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Caleb asked Aaron. "No I got it boss everything should be gone by now if it's not I'm just gonna get someone to get her things."

"Okay if you need me just let me know." "Thanks Caleb I'm gonna go now." "Alright bye." Aria waved her hand goodbye to Aaron which made Aaron smile in return.

Aria looked up at Caleb with ketchup on the side of her lips. Caleb chuckled at her as he leaned down gently grabbing her face licking the ketchup off her lips. He looked at her while she blushed at him.

"Your so beautiful." He complimented her kissing her on the lips. "Y-your b-beautiful t-too d-daddy." She complimented back softly.

Caleb smiled at her as he kissed her lips. He got up with Aria still in his arms holding her taking their plate into the kitchen.

"You ready to go princess?" "Y-yes." She said happily excited to go. Caleb grabbed her hand as they walked to the car.

He helped her buckle up and closed her door. Walking to the driver side he buckled himself up and began to drive towards the mall.

                           20 minutes later...

When they finally made it and found a parking Aria noticed how many people were around she knew there was going to be a lot of people it's a mall "duh".

But she still felt nervous being around a lot of people. Caleb noticed something was wrong because she began to bite her nails which she only did when she was nervous about something.

"Aria what's wrong baby?" He asked concerned. "I-I'm a l-little n-nervous t-there's s-so m-many p-people." She answered making Caleb understand.

"It's okay princess I won't let anyone hurt you I'll be by your side the whole time. Just think that's it's just you and me inside no one else matters okay." "O-okay d-daddy." She took her seat belt off leaning over the middle console to kiss Caleb.

Caleb pulled her body into his lap so she was straddling him. He slipped his tongue into her mouth his tongue exploring her mouth.

As his fingers found there way under her shirt exploring her skin making her moan into his mouth from the burning sensation he would leave behind on her skin from just his touch.

Her fingers tugging at his hair as she kissed him loving the feeling of being in his arms again. Caleb pulled away from her before they get too carried away. "Come on princess we have to go now I promise everything will be fine." He reassured her.

They both got out of the car Aria holding Caleb's hand. Their height difference caused a lot of people to stare but Caleb just pulled her closer to him and squeezed her hand to make her feel a little less nervous.

"Where do you wanna go first princess?" Aria didn't know how to answer that she was never allowed to go to the mall only the grocery store. "I-I d-don't k-know d-daddy." She answered honestly.

"It's okay princess we can just go to all the stores or whatever one you'd like to go shopping in." He made sure she was okay and not embarrassed.

"O-okay d-daddy." He smiled at her loving how even in public she'd call him daddy instead of his actual name. It made him feel proud and happy to have her in his life.

3 hours later...

Caleb and Aria shopped at like seven different clothing stores and three toy stores. As soon as Aria seen the toy store she practically ran into the store. Caleb was happy she was starting to feel better and comfortable.

He heard Arias stomach growling she tried to lie and say she wasn't hungry but he knew she was. They got into his car he drove to a restaurant that he loved and he had a feeling Aria would like it too.

When they got to the restaurant called Bistro it's a small restaurant that Caleb used to go to when he was little with his mom. Aria grabbed Caleb's hand as they walked into the restaurant.

"Hello can we get a table for two?" He asked the girl in the front. "Yes follow me this way sir." The girl instructed. She gave them a table in the back by a window with an amazing view. "Your waiter will be here shortly." She said before leaving.

"My name is David I'll be your waiter. Can I get your drinks started?" Aria looked at Caleb too nervous to speak to the waiter. Caleb knew she wanted a Dr Pepper it was her favorite drink. "She will have a Dr Pepper and I'll have a coke." Caleb told the waiter.

"Alright I'll be back with your drinks in a moment in the mean time you guys can look at the menu." "Thank you." Caleb thanked the waiter.

"Do you see anything you want to eat princess?" He asked her. She still held his hand not wanting to let it go. "N-no." She said softly looking up at Caleb.

She wanted to sit on his lap like they always did when they ate but they were at a restaurant so she didn't ask Caleb. "What's wrong princess?" Caleb asked. He could tell something was bothering her.

"Do you want to come sit on my lap princess?" Aria looked up at him shyly happy at the same time that he always knew what she wanted or needed. "Come here princess." She got up out of her seat walking over to his side.

He picked her up sitting her on his lap while kissing her cheek. "Such a brave little princess for daddy. He praised her kissing her lips and her cheek.

They looked at the menu until they made an agreement on what they wanted to eat. Aria wanted Caleb to feed her so Caleb only got one plate for the both of them.

"You guys ready to order?" The waiter asked. "Yes we'd like the chicken Alfredo." "Alright is that gonna be two plates or just one?" "No only one" Caleb confirmed to the waiter.

"Alright is thats all?" "Yes thank you." The waiter walked away going to get their meal ready.

The waiter finally brought their meal setting it down on the table infront of them. "Enjoy let me know if you need anything." Caleb nodded his head watching Aria eyes widen as she looked and smelled the delicious food.

"D-Daddy i-it s-smells s-so g-good." She clapped her hands happily. Caleb scooped some of the noodles for her to take the first bite blowing it to cool it down before he let her eat it. "Careful princess it's hot." He warned her.

Once he was sure it was warm enough for her to be able to eat it. "Okay you can eat it now princess." She opened her mouth leaning a little forward to eat the noodles. "Good girl." Caleb praised her like always.

"Mmmm." She moaned tasting the delicious Alfredo flavor on the noodles. "It's good isn't it princess." She turned to look at Caleb chewing the rest of the food slowly.

"Y-yes d-daddy I-it t-tastes d-delicious." Caleb took a bite as well knowing exactly how good it was because it was one of his favorite things to get when he was a child.

Caleb and Aria finished eating the food. Caleb paid the waiter leaving a tip for him as well.
Aria held onto Calebs shirt as they walked to their car. Caleb eventually grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him as they crossed the street.

"Ready to go home princess?" "Y-yes d-daddy I-I'm s-so t-tired." Her eyes feeling heavy as Caleb drove back home. Caleb put his hand on her thigh rubbing it soothingly as he drove the rest of the way home.

When they arrived home Caleb looked over at Aria who was asleep. She wasn't kidding when she said she was tired. Caleb admired her beauty for a moment before getting out of the car. She started to move around the seat belt feeling uncomfortable around her.

She whimpered as she opened her eyes looking at Caleb. He removed the seat belt from her picking her up to take her inside to their bedroom so she could sleep more comfortably and peacefully.

Aria held onto Caleb's shirt as he tried to put her down on the bed. He tried again to put her down but she just tightened her grip on his shirt. "I-I w-want y-you d-daddy." She whimpered on the verge of crying.

"I'm gonna lay with you princess I just need you to change your clothes. Do you want daddy to help you?" Aria nodded her head letting Caleb put her down on the bed. She lifted her arms so Caleb could take her shirt off then lifted her hips so he could take her pants off.

Caleb went to his closet grabbing one of his shirts to put on Aria. After he put his shirt on her he took off his own clothes leaving just his boxers on like he always did.

Aria snuggled close to Caleb she wanted to be as close to him as much as she could. She was very attached to him it scared her a little or maybe a lot but she couldn't help it.

Caleb pulled her even closer even tho there was no space between them. He kissed her head softly. "Goodnight princess." He whispered into her ear. "N-night d-daddy." She tiredly whispered kissing Caleb's chin not able to reach his cheek or lips.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

959 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...
41.5K 1K 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
9.4K 934 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...
3.8K 256 25
!Book four out of four! Caleb and Aria have a huge family of fourteen kids. Aria has just found out the whole truth about her past and met her real...