Endless Beauty and Love ✔

Oleh ideahub

Life is not what you expect: it is made up of the most unexpected twists and turns. No matter what twists and... Lebih Banyak

~Introduction~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 1~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 2~
~1.Meet Baby Anuseena~
~2.Leap Of 20 Years~
~3.Friends~
~4.Teaching Her~
~5.Routine~
~6.Her Feelings~
~7.Festival Of Lights~
~8.Date Fixed~
~9.Haseena's Diary~
~10.Marriage~
~11.Angry Anubhav~
~12.Is Haseena Really At Fault~
~13.Makar Sankrant~
~14.Understanding Dadi~
~15.Sweet Moment~
~16.Festival Of Colours~
~17.Confession~
~18.Becoming Friends~
~19.Slow Love~
~20.Surprise~
~21.Party~
~22.Secret~
~23.Where Is He~
~24.Haseena's Birthday~
~25.Case~
~26.Broken Trust~
~27.The Game~
~28.Killed Her~
~29.Truth Is Out~
~30.Leap Of 2 Years~
~31.His Return~
~32.My Husband~
~34.Anuseena's Aashi~
~35.Secret In Hospital~
~36.Father-Daughter Secret~
~37.Bomb Blast~
~38.I Hate You~
~39.The Letter~
~40.Her Doubts~
~41.Agent Black Diamond~
~42.Nagaland~
~43.Connecting Links~
~44.Unknown Person~
~45.Truth Of Basement~
~46.Aashi Is Kidnapped~
~47.Forwarding Knight~
~48.Tables Are Now Turned~
~49.Last War With His Queen~
~50.Anuseena Together~

~33.Fight~

296 66 13
Oleh ideahub

~Jay Murlidhar~

Haseena- who is the culprit anubhav? who made our and our daughter's life hell? (hugging him tightly)

Anubhav- I am not confirm yet but I think it's...

Haseena- it's? (before he could tell the name haseena's phone rang, she picked up the call) hello yes bhabhi? what? aashi is crying? why?

Paakhi- aashi and krish had a fight and now she's not ready to calm down...

Haseena- okay okay I'm coming, tell her we are coming!! (got up from there)

Paakhi- yes... Aashi baby...see mumma dadda are coming.>

Haseena kept the phone and anubhav too got up, she told everything to anubhav, and worriedly they went back to mansion!!

Haseena- aashi!!! aashi!

Aashi- mammaaa...(crying)

Haseena- aashi what happened child? (taking her in arms)

Aashi- bhaiii... (Crying)

Haseena- shh shh calm down shh!! (rubbing her back as she started coughing)

Anubhav- baby, you shouldn't fight with your brother like this na...

Haseena- anubhav its not the right time to talk with her, first let her be calm down (rubbing her back)

Anubhav- baby see...dadda has brought chocolate just for you... (Showing her chocolate)

Aashi- me..fol me? (happily)

Anubhav- yes... Only for you...

Aashi- hihi yayyy!! (happily, krish ran towards anubhav hoping him to take in arms, but anubhav was busy with aashi)

Krish- fufa!!! f...fufa!!! (pulled his coat, anubhav did not pay attention) fufaaaa!! (shouted in tears)

Agastya- Anubhav, he's calling you... atleast reply to him...

Anubhav- aashi is crying bhaiya, ask krish to wait for sometime! (krish in tears threw each and every toy on floor, even expensive frames and pots)

Krish- I ate evlyone!! (crying, he ran to room)

Paakhi- Krish...stop baby... (Ran behind him)

Haseena- anubhav you be with aashi, I'll go and check on krish (was going to give aashi to anubhav)

Aashi- noooo!! (cutely)

Haseena- aashi stop being stubborn! (loudly)

Anubhav- don't scold her haseena, she's small (caressing her hair)

Haseena- krish is also small anubhav!

Anubhav- she is smaller, and paakhi bhabhi is there na...

Haseena- you don't make her sit on head, and you aashi you are becoming day by day a bad girl, literally! (gave her to anubhav and was going to go to krish but agastya stop her angrily) bhaiya let me go!

Agastya- no need, you both stay here with your dear daughter... (Went to room)

Haseena- see now what is happening, aashi, you're impossible (angrily and aashi started crying)

Anubhav- why are you scolding aashi... she's not at fault...sshh baby...no no..don't cry...

Haseena- ya obviously now you make her sit more on your head! I'm going to the room, and if you want to fight with your brother stay with your dadda only!!

Aashi cried more loudly, haseena sighed and went to her room, she changed her clothes and lied on bed angrily!

Anubhav- my baby... please calm down... dadda will give you chocolate if you do...

Anubhav bought her in room and sat beside haseena, haseena turned her face to other side in anger!!

Anubhav- see...now your mamma is angry...we need to pacify her...

Haseena- anubhav stop making her sit on head, scold her for her mistakes, she is getting jealous of her own brother, and you aashi, don't think that you'll kiss your mamma's cheek and she'll melt in seconds, this time its not a joke, this time its serious matter!!!

Aashi- mamma... (innocently)

Haseena- sleep now, I don't want any scenes now!! (sleeping while anubhav sighed in disbelief)

Anubhav- come we will sleep my princess...

Aashi- m...ma...mmaamma!!

Anubhav- we will see her in morning ok? (caressing her hair)

Aashi- guccha!!! (cutely)

Anubhav- yes she is angry (kissing her cheek)

Aashi- umm!! (baby face)

Anubhav- now sleep...

Aashi hugged him and slept snuggling in him, anubhav sighed and kissed aashi's head then haseena's head, he too slept

The next morning, haseena was the first one to wake up, she kissed anubhav's head and aashi's head too, though she is angry but she is also a mother, she got ready and went in kitchen

Haseena- bha (tried to speak)

Paakhi- please...don't talk to me (ignoring)

Haseena- how is krish?

Paakhi- why do you care? (coldly)

Haseena- I'm his bua, bhabhi!!

Paakhi- he has high fever because of crying all night...

Haseena- what? bhabhi I'm really sorry, I'm really sorry on behalf of my aashi and anubhav! (holding her hand)

Paakhi- its ok...but your bhaiya is very angry on anubhav and aashi...

Haseena- can I see krish one time? (worriedly)

Paakhi- go...agastya is in bathroom so be quick...

Haseena- yes!! (she went to room to see krish sleeping peacefully, haseena smiled and kissed his head) I'm sorry sweetheart!! (agastya came out from bathroom and was angry to see haseena kissing krish's head)

Agastya- what are you doing here...leave him (angrily)

Haseena- bhaiya ple...please listen to me!

Agastya- no...I dont want to listen anything...

Haseena- bhaiya I'm sorry on behalf of aashi and anubhav!! I'm sorry!

Agastya- I don't need your sorry...just leave my room...

Haseena- bhaiya!! (tried to say)

Agastya- I said leave..!! Go to your dear daughter...

Haseena- bhaiya I know she is wrong and I've scolded her yesterday for her mistake!!

Agastya- Oh thank god you know!!

Haseena- I'm sorry!! (joining her hands)

Agastya- fine!! But don't let those two come near him...

Haseena- okay bhaiya!

Agastya- how's his fever now?

Haseena- the fever has reduced now (smiled lightly) so don't worry everything is fine!

Agastya- that's good...tell paakhi to brink hot milk for him

Haseena- yes bhaiya, are you going for meeting today?

Agastya- no...I will stay with krish...

Haseena- okay, I'll prepare breakfast for everyone and will send bhabhi here!!

Agastya- okay!!! (smiled)

Haseena left from there and agastya went to balcony as he got a call from a private number, he picked up the call and started talking the person!

Agastya- hello!?

Person- see I told you right? in every situation aashi is right for them, no one can scold her for her mistakes, not even your brother!

Agastya- what are you talking?

Person- the fact agastya, your brother hates you to the core, and have proofs against him, I'll send you now, open your chat! (agastya kept the phone and opened the chat)

As aashi woke up on other side, she somehow got down from bed as it was a bit smaller then height, she started walking towards krish's room!

Paakhi- baby, what happened? (picking her in arms) do you wanna see your brother?

Aashi- yech ma...mi!! (nodded instantly, paakhi smiled and moved to the room, agastya saw her and turned his face) ma...mu cholly! (cutely)

Agastya- paakhi why you bought her here? let her be away from krish! (coldly)

Paakhi- agastya now leave anger and take aashi in your arms, early morning, she by her own got down from bed and moved her krish's room!

Agastya- so what... Because of her my son got high fever... What if something serious happened to him? He loves her so much and she...

Paakhi kept aashi down, and she slowly walked to agastya, she held his leg and sat down on floor with teary eyes!

Aashi- cholly ma...mu!!! (cutely)

Agastya- you go to your dad...I don't wanna talk to you...

Paakhi- agastya stop being selfish, I know she has behaved wrong, but getting angry on small baby is not a solution over a problem, you wanna punish right? then punish anubhav, why are you punishing this baby? (picked aashi in arms and sat beside agastya)

Agastya- I won't forgive both of them until anubhav comes and apologizes...

Krish- papa (came to him and hugged him tightly) papa accept up apology please, for me! you know na how much I love my sister?

Agastya- if she loves you too, she will make her father apologize to me

Krish- papa pleash pleash pleash pleash! (cutely)

Agastya- no means no krish...

Krish- ahaaannn! (started crying and seeing him crying aashi too started crying)

Paakhi- no babies...don't cry...agastya you...you are just impossible...you are not understanding your son's feelings...

Agastya- okay okay fine, I accept your apology aashi, now both of you stop crying or else you mamma (pointing to krish) and your mami (pointing to aashi) will hit me with belan! (oth started laughing while crying) acha now aashi go to your mamma and get fresh, she must be waiting for you okay!?

Aashi- yechh...love u mam..u

Agastya- love you sweetheart! (smiled and paakhi took both the kids outside, agastya got up and remembered anubhav's behaviour toward's krish) Anubhav did wrong to krish...

A message popped on his phone, he moved to the side table of their bed, he picked up the phone and read the message kneely!

Msg- Meet me at our spot!!

Agastya- okay! (he typed the message and sent the person smiling evilly)

Agastya took his needy things and went outside, he saw anubhav playing with aashi and krish, agastya glared him and left from there, anubhav looked at him suspiciously as he gave him evil smile but brushed his thoughts off!

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32 1 34
(UNEDITED) What happens when the love of your life dies and no one that you share your life with knows it? what happens when your immediate family di...
371 1 27
Things would not always go as planned... Always!!!...make that never for me.. My life has suddenly turned from a peaceful normal life to a rollercoas...
110 4 7
I am fifteen. My hair is blonde and my eyes are crystal grey. Hahaha thought I was gonna say blue, huh? My life was pretty normal. I walk to school e...
309 2 10
Normal frickin days. Boring usual college days. Normal us. So why. No ,where did it all go wrong. When did it all go wrong. Just a bunch of teenage g...