Endless Beauty and Love ✔

By ideahub

Life is not what you expect: it is made up of the most unexpected twists and turns. No matter what twists and... More

~Introduction~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 1~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 2~
~1.Meet Baby Anuseena~
~2.Leap Of 20 Years~
~3.Friends~
~4.Teaching Her~
~5.Routine~
~6.Her Feelings~
~7.Festival Of Lights~
~8.Date Fixed~
~9.Haseena's Diary~
~10.Marriage~
~11.Angry Anubhav~
~12.Is Haseena Really At Fault~
~13.Makar Sankrant~
~14.Understanding Dadi~
~15.Sweet Moment~
~16.Festival Of Colours~
~17.Confession~
~18.Becoming Friends~
~20.Surprise~
~21.Party~
~22.Secret~
~23.Where Is He~
~24.Haseena's Birthday~
~25.Case~
~26.Broken Trust~
~27.The Game~
~28.Killed Her~
~29.Truth Is Out~
~30.Leap Of 2 Years~
~31.His Return~
~32.My Husband~
~33.Fight~
~34.Anuseena's Aashi~
~35.Secret In Hospital~
~36.Father-Daughter Secret~
~37.Bomb Blast~
~38.I Hate You~
~39.The Letter~
~40.Her Doubts~
~41.Agent Black Diamond~
~42.Nagaland~
~43.Connecting Links~
~44.Unknown Person~
~45.Truth Of Basement~
~46.Aashi Is Kidnapped~
~47.Forwarding Knight~
~48.Tables Are Now Turned~
~49.Last War With His Queen~
~50.Anuseena Together~

~19.Slow Love~

496 75 18
By ideahub

~Jai Murlidhar~

After 2 months, anuseena were staying in same room, both sleep in same bed hugging each other!!

Haseena: anubhav get up, its 10 in morning and you're still sleeping idiot!! (throwing pillow on him, they have turned bestfriend in this two months and was way enough frank)

Anubhav: ouch hasuuu, let me sleep na, I've holiday today...

Haseena: so what? I don't know anything, getup or else I'll sit on your back!!

Anubhav: no no...you're too fat...

Haseena: am I fat? now I won't spare you duffer!! (angrily she hit him with her hands and pillow)

Anubhav: ow oww oww...

Haseena: I'm fat right? now bare the pain (hitting him) from morning you haven't looked at me, you haven't praised me and now you're commenting me that I'm fat? (hitting him with pillow, she was wearing yellow saree, and locket in her neck)

Anubhav: the truth is truth my baby...

Haseena: you won't listen like this (she went and bought cold freeze bottle, and threw water on his face and shirtless body)

Anubhav: aaahh...its too cold (getting up with jerk)

Haseena: I know baby, it is freezing water!! (smiling, anubhav pulled her on his lap)

Anubhav: I will take revenge...

Haseena: revenge? and how? (looking in his eyes deeply, while he pulled her closer with waist) w..what are you doing anubhav...

Anubhav: what do you think? (whispered)

Haseena: see anubhav, you can't do this (blushing softly)

Anubhav: why not

Haseena: a...a...(pushed him and turned to leave blushing)

Anubhav: no you can not run... (held her hand)

Haseena: anubhav (blushed)

Anubhav: oh my red wifey...

Anubhav pulled her closer and slid his hand in her saree near waist, she kept her hand on his chest and closed her eyes, anubhav smiled and rubbed her thumb on her cheek!!

Haseena: anubhav (Whispered slowly)

Anubhav: hmm

Haseena: we're getting late!! everyone must be waiting for us, today we need to go to pa (tried to speak but anubhav kept his finger on haseena's lips) mmm?

Anubhav: I like you!! (Whispered and went to washroom leaving her in shocked)

Haseena blushed and ran from there downwards, she directly went to kitchen where paakhi was there, haseena was blushing

Paakhi: oho someone is blushing....

Haseena: its, its not like that bhabhi, I was just (taking milk in a container while blushing)

Paakhi: oho...wait a sec, I'll take a picture...

Haseena: no...no bhabhi, wh...what are you doing (turned other side, paakhi clicked a photo of her blushing) bhabhi, please delete that photo, otherwise anubhav will trouble me alot (trying to catch her phone)

Paakhi: no no...now this will ne sent to anubhav...

Haseena: bhabhi no no, please!!

But paakhi sent it to anubhav, anubhav came out from washroom, drying up his hair with towel, he took his phone and opened the message, his lips instantly turned in curve seeing haseena's blushing photo, he thought

Anubhav: she's so beautiful...I have almost won her

Haseena: bhabhi, now how I'm going to face him!! (giving phone back to paakhi as she saw anubhav received the message)

Paakhi: just like you do always

Haseena: acha now let's make breakfast or else we'll get late (smiling)

Paakhi: yes...

Haseena: yes (After eating breakfast, haseena was getting ready in room, while anubhav was talking on phone smiling) idiot, are you talking to that duffer "CUPCAKE" (she asked jealously)

Anubhav: yes...

Haseena: I'm gonna kill this cupcake today (took the phone from his hand, it made him angry in serious)

Anubhav: don't you dare even touch my cupcake... (taking his phone back)

Haseena: is that cupcake more important then our friendship?

Anubhav: you don't compare it okay, she is special...

Haseena: fine!! then be with her only forever!! (kept her comb on table angrily, she left from there with her phone and purse, anubhav continued talking with his cupcake) maa I'm going to kill your son!!

Swati: what happened?

Haseena: maa, he is ignoring me again, for that cupcake!! (pouting)

Swati: who cupcake?

Haseena: he is not letting me talk to her, even if I started talking to her on his phone he gets angry on me!!

Swati: don't worry I will see him...

Haseena: first we'll go to paakhi bhabhi's home, we'll leave this idiot human here only!! let him realise how time is precious

Swati: okay...

Haseena and family sat in car leaving anubhav alone in mansion, haseena gave all drivers holiday, they left to paakhi's house!!

Haseena: when your talks are finish come by yourself!! (She thought in mind)

Anubhav: okay cupcake...I will meet you tomorrow, promise!!

Anubhav kept the phone and went down to see no one, he checked every room but found no one, he sat on sofa and thought

Anubhav: where did they go now? (Trying to call haseena)

Haseena cut his call intentionally, she smiled looking at anubhav's photo which was on lock screen

Haseena: meet you at bhabhi's house hubby!! (she whispered)

Anubhav: oh yes...we had to go to bhabhi's house todsy...all must have gone there...

Anubhav went to his car but saw no driver, also his car wanted servicing, now how will he go, he is thinking that!!

Anubhav: I have to book a cab now...

Anubhav booked cab and reached paakhi's house, while others were already present there, he checked, he didn't found haseena and paakhi as they were in kitchen

Anubhav: maa...where's haseena...

Sapna: she is in kitchen with paakhi and isha (paakhi's sister), why? do you need anything?

Anubhav: aa...nothing...just asked...

Haseena: tea is here (haseena came outside with a tray of tea cups, everyone smiled, haseena kept the tray on table) everyone have your tea please!! (smiling)

Anubhav: Haseena... my tea?

Haseena: you're the late comer, go and prepare it by yourself (coldly)

Anubhav: fine...

Haseena: bhabhi is not going to help you so do it by yourself (coldly)

Anubhav: I can do that ok...

Haseena: let's see na how can you do that, huh (went to kitchen to prepare lunch with paakhi) bhabhi, isha you both go and have your tea!!

Paakhi: no let me help you...

Haseena: bhabhi you go and have your tea, till then I'll cut the vegetables (she nodded and both sisters went out, anubhav came inside taking the chance, he held her waist) leave me anubhav!! (cutting vegetables)

Anubhav: no I won't, why you came without telling me?

Haseena: I don't want to talk, leave me (pushed him slightly)

Anubhav: what happened my dear bestie...

Haseena: go and talk to your cupcake, I've lots of work to do, you may leave!!

Anubhav: oh! So this is the matter...oh my dear bestie, don't get jealous, she has her own place in my heart and you have your own...

Haseena: I don't like the person who don't have value of time (she taunted)

Anubhav- now how does time come in between

Haseena- move!!!

Anubhav- areee...atleast tell me...

Haseena- you ignored me for that idiot cupcake right?

Anubhav- see, you don't know who she is... she is not idiot...

Haseena- yes she is not idiot, I'm idiot, and this idiot can hit you with broom at any min

Anubhav- you can't do this... I'm elder than you...Haseena- elder? just two years elder you're so don't dare to threat me!!

Anubhav- so what...2 years is enough

Haseena- I don't want to talk to you, I hate you!! (she said cutely)

Anubhav- why madam...

Haseena- you ignored me

Anubhav- I did not...

Haseena- yes you did duffer!!

Anubhav- no I didn't, I was just talking to my cupcake and she needed my attention at that moment...

Haseena- then give her attention, I'm leaving if you want to do something do it (saying this she turned to leave)

Anubhav- uff...you got me in trouble cupcake...

Haseena- cupcake's shonaa!! (she mumbled angrily)Anubhav- I can hear you...

Haseena- to make you hear I said it!! (took bottle for fridge)

Anubhav- what problem do you have with my cupcake? She calls me just twice in a week...

Haseena- for your kind information, you always talk to her every night after I get to sleep, don't make me fool, I'm not that idiot!!

Anubhav- okay okay...but see, she needs me but still I'm staying with you not her...

Haseena- then go, stay with her, I didn't beg you to stay with me (with each reply she was getting angry)

Anubhav- I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that I am not ignoring you it's just your misunderstanding...

Haseena- I don't want to fight with you as we are at bhabhi's place (saying this she left out while anubhav thought)

Anubhav- I need to pacify her soon, I can't even tell her truth about cupcake...

Haseena- isha, you love your boyfriend so much seems (as she was adoring her room)

Isha- yes I do... and we are soon going to get married...

Haseena- your boyfriend is honest with you?

Isha- yes of course...

Haseena- hmm

Isha- what happened?

Haseena- no nothing (smiled lightly)

Isha- did you have a fight with Anubhav bhai?

Haseena- just a small fight (remembering his love for cupcake, she turned upset)Anubhav knocked on door

Isha- (opened the door) anubhav bhai, how are you? (smiling)Anubhav- not good...see, your bhabhi is angry on me...

Haseena- anubhav stop it!! I don't want to talk (getting up)

Anubhav- see... if you won't talk then how will I woo you...

Haseena- isha tell your favourite bhai to leave from here, I don't want to create any scene here

Isha- bhabhi... go talk once...

Haseena- why?

Isha- this is how a fight resolves...

Haseena- ask him who is cupcake

Isha- ok, bhai tell me honestly, who is cupcake?

Anubhav- see I can't tell you now, but I can say that I love her, but that love is not like gf bf...

Haseena- ohh really

Anubhav- yes really... but if you don't trust me, I can't do anything...

Haseena- okay then I won't trust you, you can go and live with your sweetheart cupcake (smiling)

Anubhav- fine then...I am going, there's no point talking to you...

Haseena- before you go I'm only leaving, bye isha, and congratulations to you and your would to be husband (smiling she went from there, anubhav too went from there to cupcake being angry on Haseena) you all go, I'll come from behind (she said with faint smile, anubhav reached to cupcake's house which had high security, he rang the bell, a little girl opened the door and got happy seeing Anubhav)

Girl- bhaiya!! (jumped on him)

Anubhav- my cupcake... (picking her in arms)

Girl- bhaiya mikuu didi gave me lots of chocolate (happily)

Anubhav- really? Won't you share with me?

Girl- come inside bhaiya, minnie (her own name) will share chocolates with you!!

Anubhav- oh thank you my cupcake...

Minnie- bhaiya why have you kept this guards with me, they are irritating me

Anubhav- they are for your safety my baccha, and who is troubling you just tell me...

Minnie- all the guards except my mikku (pouting)

Anubhav- awle...Ok I will scold them...

Minnie- yesh!! (happily)

Anubhav- my baby...

Mikku- minnie, go to your room and do your homework (she nodded and ran to her room) sir!! when how many days we have to hide her identity? you wife is getting angry day by day

Anubhav- until we find that thing...once we secure her life, we can tell them truth...

Mikku- and what about your wife sir?

Anubhav- I will handle her...for now cupcake's safety is more important...

Mikku- okay!!

Minnie- bhaiyaaa!!!

Anubhav- yes baby

Minnie- come na, I need help...

Anubhav- what you want baby?

Minnie- I am not ableto solve it...

Anubhav- what you're not able to solve it (sitting on sofa)

Minnie- this sum...

Anubhav- its so easy cupcake, sit here I'll explain you!!

Minnie- no you do it, I'll play... (ran from threre)

Anubhav- are cupcake wait!!!

Mikku- she is getting naughty day by day...

Anubhav- let it be!! she is small

Mikku- hmm...minnie...come have your milk first...

Anubhav- minnie have your milk, than I've to leave, my wife is waiting for me!!

Minnie- noooo... (came running and hugged him tightly)

Anubhav- baccha please!! I promise next time I'll bring you lots of chocolates, lots of toys!!

Minnie- no...since your wife has came you have forgotten me...she's bad...she snatched you from me...

Anubhav- baby she is elder then you right? you can't speak against her like this, she doesn't know you that's why she behaves and talks rude to you but trust me when the right time will come, i'll take you to your right place with me I promise (cupping her face)

Minnie- but now you don't give me time...I need you... (in tears)

Anubhav- okay okay don't cry baccha, don't cry, just wait for some few days, then my complete attention priority will be only you (making her sit in his lap)

Minnie- promishh?

Anubhav- promise (hugging her, she was kind of 7-8 year girl) but you first promise me, you won't trouble mikku and will never go anywhere without telling her or guard uncles

Minnie- yeshh promish

Anubhav- my sweet baby (kissed her cheek and head) now may I take your leave?

Minnie- toke...

Anubhav- nice my baccha, bye (kept her down and turned to leave)

Mikku- take care of your wife...don't upset her...

Anubhav- yes, you too take care of yourself and minnie too

Mikku- yes... (held minnie's hand smiling)

Anubhav smiled and left from there, he reached to mansion to see haseena sleeping peacefully

Anubhav- I'm sorry...but I can't tell you the truth, if anyone finds about minnie's whereabouts, they will take her away for the object she has, we have to find the object and keep it safe

Haseena- anubhav? your back, go get fresh I'll bring your food!!

Anubhav- oh wow, you're anger is gone...

Haseena- I'm sorry I overreacted!! (smiling)

Anubhav- thank you for understanding...

Haseena- you get fresh, I'll bring your dinner

Anubhav- okay...

Haseena- you won't leave me alone right? (hugging him)

Anubhav- no love I wont...

Haseena- I'm having some bad feeling (clutching his shirt)

Anubhav- nothing will happen...

Haseena- hmm (broke the hug and went to kitchen, while anubhav thought)

Anubhav- I love you...

Haseena- I love you anubhav (she whispered in kitchen, anubhav got fresh and came to eat) have your dinner anubhav (gave plate of food to anubhav)

Anubhav- have you eaten?

Haseena- yes, dadi and maa forced me to eat it so....

Anubhav- good

After having dinner, both went and slept hugging each other as they have the habit to sleep together!!!

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 649 19
Life was never simple or easy... a fact I had accepted in the face of harsh reality, yet there's always a twist at the end or in my case, death decid...
36 1 34
(UNEDITED) What happens when the love of your life dies and no one that you share your life with knows it? what happens when your immediate family di...
79 1 2
Normal frickin days. Boring usual college days. Normal us. So why. No ,where did it all go wrong. When did it all go wrong. Just a bunch of teenage g...
163 2 17
Life is great when no one bothers you, but it becomes hectic when you're being blackmailed. However, life works in a strange way and leads you to the...