C. [trans copia x trans male...

By iwannabeamicstand

You find out about copia being trans, he hates himself and struggles with dysphoria badly to the point he hur... More

introduction
chapter 1: not okay
chapter 2: thin lines edge
chapter 3: destination
chapter 4: Scotland
chapter 5: regret
chapter 6: care
chapter 7: journey
chapter 8: perfidy
chapter 9: our end
chapter 10: missing
chapter 11: always
chapter 12: again
chapter 13: endless loop.
chapter 14: fuck
chapter 15: the big day.
chapter 16.
chapter 18.
chapter 19
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22
chapter 23. heart break.
chapter 24, confusion
chapter 25. jelousy

chapter 17.

225 8 0
By iwannabeamicstand

Papa pov:

"You're alive.." he says.

My brain is still slightly foggy but I could tell it was him.

he walked over and hugged me. It feels like years since the last time he hugged me.

He starts sobbing and I don't know how to react.

"How do you feel papa?" Cirrus asks. "Uh.." I stammer trying my best to speak. Its difficult currently. "I feel okay eh..drugs" I said slurring. "I think he means he feels fine because of all of the drugs given by the doctor" Swiss says. "Mhm." I say.

"We have to go soon. But we'll be here for visits every day" someone says I can't quite tell as I'm falling asleep again.

* a week and a bit later*

I was finally getting out-of the hospital after  being kepton suicide watch. I can't wait to see the ghouls.

It's not a very long drive to the ministry, it takes like 30 minutes.

As I'm pulling into the car park I get this overwhelming thought

If I'm suffering like this, what if one of the others are?? I've traumatised them.

I sit for a little while in the car dissociating then over thinking.

"What if I've caused long term damage?"
"What if they start to struggle?"
"What if I'm in the bathroom a little too long and they start to panic and worry for me?"
"What if I succeed in suicide and they do it too??"
"What if I accidentally encourage one of them to take their life?"
"What If HE takes his life? He already struggles"

I slap myself and look in the mirror on the car.

"Cmon pull yourself together C." I say aloud.

I get out shortly after and walk into the ministry

"Im back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 254 26
Papa Emeritus Copia x Male!Reader. __________ You work as a secretary for the new Papa - Copia. But as time ticks, you both grow into a weirder and w...
99.8K 3.6K 12
Peter is just like them, he's one of the guys. Except he's not. He was born in some other girl's body. The mirror never showed his reflection. Trigge...
5.9K 207 17
"Sirius, all I wish is for your name to stay true, that you'll always be the brightest light in my sky." You're a ghoul in the clergy that goes by t...
4.8K 160 12
This is a story on how Copia is trying to manage newly becoming the new papa and also dealing with dysphoria. The reader is a ghoul who is really try...