Naruto one shots/ Short Storys

By Ink0006

my coleshion of Naruto one shots. hope you like. some are lemon just letting ya know. it will say inb the cha... More

Shino ---/ Do One!!
Gaara---/ Deal With It!
Kakashi ----/ Now kiss me again you fool!!
Naruto X Hinata ----/ Heaven!
Kiba---/ Kiba's room it is then!!
Kakashi---/ (Lemon) Just The Girl Of My Dreams, The Girl In My Dreams
Asuma---/ (Lemon) I'm Sorry
Ibiki---/(Lemon) Just The Way I Like It
Gaara Sasuke please read
Genma X Raido---/ Merry Christmas
Kotetsu X Izumo---/ I'm sick.
GenmaXHayate---/ Broken
Neji X Tenten ---/ Mission gone wrong
KotetsuXIzumo ---/ New Year!
Gaara X Hinata ---/ I m-missed you
Sasuke X Sakura ---/ (Lemon) Bored!
Iruka ---/ (Lemon) Make it quick
Kisame ---/ Paper Work
Tenten X Hinata ---/(Lemon) Confession
Itachi---/(Lemon) That was the best training I have ever had.
Hidan---/(Lemon) Bets on
Pein---/(Lemon) Bored!!
Kakashi---/ Becoming a Father
Iruka---/ Friend
Asuma x Kurenai---/ Blue, Pink, Red
Choji---/ Friendship
Shino ---/ I Don't Dance
Sasuka X Ino ---/ I Love You
Shino x Kiba ---/ A Hospital Visit
Shino ---/ (Lemon) Missed You Most
Shino ---/ Friend Zone

Shino ---/ (Lemon) Ready

57 2 2
By Ink0006

It felt like it had been months. In truth it had only been a month. 4 whole weeks. Exactly 29 days but her whole body craved for it.

She needed to see him. It had been so long. It was like a bad joke. She went on a mission but when she got home he was out on a mission. Before he even got home she was sent out on another Mission just to come home and find him on, yes you have it, another mission.

It was unfair. She didn't need a long time. Just a day. Just some time. She missed him so much it hurt.

Tama tucked her hands into her pockets as she walked down the street with Jun and Jurie. The three of them were going to get lunch together.

"Oh cheer up." Jun said, nudging Tamas arm. "You'll see him soon, I'm sure."

"Yeah I know. I just... I miss him when he's not here." Tama said, looking up from her feet.

"Aw that's cut..." Tama wasn't listening, she'd looked up just at the right time. Just as Shino and his team turned the corner and headed down this way.

Tama stopped walking as her eyes locked with Shinos, she knew because he stopped walking to. There was a moment. A moment in witch Shinos team realised he stopped and quickly worked out why and when Jun and Jurie realised Tama had stopped and quickly worked out why.

Either Tama nor Shino said a word, they looked at one another for a long minute before walking right at each other.

The closer they got the quicker they walked at each other before Tama was full on running and Shino was matching quickly at her.

He caught her in his arms as she threw her arms around his neck, spinning a little from the power behind her as she throw herself into his arms.

As Shino let Tama back on her feet, he never took his arms from around her as she smiled bright up at him. "I'm so happy to see you!" She said.

Shino dropped his for head down against hers, smiling himself. "I missed you."

Tama wrapped her arms back around his neck, "God, I missed you to."

Shino's arms came around Tamas waist tighter and pulled her closer. There foreheads came apart as he dipped and kissed her quick and sweet on the lips.

Tama dropped back on her heels as her arms slipped from around his neck and her hands stained on his chest as they came down his shoulders. His arms stayed around her.

"They make such a sweet couple." Jun said from somewhere around them.

"He got more agitated every time we were sent on another mission without seeing her." Kiba said.

"Tama was exactly the same." Jurie said, "Took us an hour to convince her to come get lunch with us. Looks like she's not coming."

"Would you and Hinata care to join us for lunch?" Jun asked as he looked away from Tama and Shino stood in the middle of the street hugging one another and towards Kiba and Hinata.

"Sure, why not." Kiba said and Akumaru agreed with a large bark.

"Go on then, lovebirds, go spend some time together!" Jurie called.

Tama looked away from Shino at that and smiled at Jurie, blushing as Jurie wiggled her brows at her. "Shall we get some tea?" Tama asked, looking back at Shino.

"I'd love that." Shino smiled, dipping down to kiss Tama on the temple quickly before they drew apart.

Tama quickly took Shino's arm before he had the chance to hold it out to her. She hugged it to her chest as she stood close to his side as they set off towards the tea room.

They walked together in a comfortable silence all the way to the tea room. Shino got the door when they made it there and without parting they slipped in together and smiled at the woman at the desk.

"Welcome again, Tama, Shino. Table for two?" She asked with her normal bright smile and sweet voice.

"No thank you, just two teas to go please. I would love a iced green tea with sakura blossom and a drop of..."

"Drop of honey." She finished for Tama with a smile. She looked at Shino, "Green with a little lemon. Hot or iced today, Shino?"

"Iced, thank you." Shino said with a smile of his own.

"I'll return with these for you in just a minute. Feel free to take a seat on the bench why you wait." She said, waving at the bench not that Shino and Tama needed the direction. They came in here so much they knew the place like the back of their hands.

"Thank you." Tama said as she handed the lady the money before they took a seat together on the bench. Tama let go of Shino's arm only to take his hand in hers and rest them on her knee.

"How were your missions?" Shino asked as Tama's head dropped onto his shoulder.

"Missioney." She said after a second to think. "Nothing evenfall really." She turned her head on his shoulder to look at him a little. "How about yours?"

"As evenfall as every mission with Kiba is." Shino decided on. He turned to look down at Tama on his shoulder. "They went well though."

"That's great though." Tama said before lifting her head as the lady returned with their tea. 

"Thank you!" Tama said as they both stood and took there tea into hand, there fingers still interlaced.

"Enjoy! I'll get the door for you!" She said as she moved that way and got the door open for them. "See you both soon!"

"Thank you. See you soon!" Tama called as they left hand in hand.

They walked together in a comfortable silence. Sipping at their tea until they came up to Tama house. They headed up the garden and onto the porch before Tama let go of Shino's hand just to get the door open.

Tama lead them both into the house and through to the living room where they both settled on the sofa.

Tama sat way closer to Shino than she meant to but only smiled at her lap when Shino rose his arm and dropped it over her shoulders, tucking her to his side as she flicked the TV on. Tama flicked though the channels for a bit but there wasn't really anything on so she just left it on the film that was already half way though before dropping the remote to the sofa next to them.

"Are you hungry?" Tama asked looking up at Shino.

"Mmm," Shino hummed a little with a shrug.

Tama laughed a little, "Helpful answer babe, I'll just go cook some mmm shall I?"

Shino let forward and placed his tea down, taking Tama's from her hand and placing that down on the coffee table to. "I could eat." He said as he turned to face Tama on the sofa more. "Or we could do this..." He said as he lent in slowly, brushing his lips over hers as he finished his sentence.

"Mmm, did you miss me that much?" She hummed against his lips as she slipped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much." He spoke against her lips to, his hands wrapping around her waist and resting on the small of her back.

"Good." Tama said as she retracted her arms and slipped free of his just to get off the sofa and straddle his lap before wrapping her arms back around his neck. "Because I missed you a whole lot to."

Shino's hand dropped down onto her hips as she settled in his lap. "Is that so?" Shino asked, leaning his head forward a little so his face was closer to Tama's. "Why don't you show me just how much."

"Oh, is that the game we're playing." Tama said, grinning wide.

Shino grinned in return and lean forward, catching Tama's lips with his own and kissing her soft and quick. Tama couldn't help but melt into it like she did every time. She sighed softly, pressing closer to Shino's chest as she moved her lips with his. She pulled the hood of his jacket down by the back of it and snaked her fingers into the soft strands of his hair. Her fingers knocked his headband lose and it dropped into the hood of his jacket.

Tama pulled away slowly after a few minutes, breathing softly against his face. She smiled a little, she didn't have to open her eyes to feel Shino's on her. He still had his shades on anyways.

Tama tipped her chin forward just to kiss Shino again. Working her lips soft and quick with his. Shino kissed back the second her lips touched his.

Tama parted her lips a little more in the kiss, slipping her tongue out a bit to brush the tip of it along his bottom lip. She smiled into the kiss at the soft hitch in his breath as her tongue moved along his lip.

She brushed her lips with his a few more times before parting her lips again and this time, instead of brushing his lip with her tongue she tried something new. She softly sucked his bottom lip into her mouth a little and pulled a bit. Pulling away as she let go.

Shino groaned, his hands slipped around to her back and pulling her close as he slammed his lips back to hers and kissed her hot and quick.

Tama moaned softly into the kiss, her fingers of one hand slipping down to his neck and then down over his shoulder to press to his chest.

Tama rocked a little against Shino, just needing to move and smiled into the kiss as Shino rocked back a little.

Tama drew away from the kiss, "fuck." She breathed, panting a little. She shifted out of his lap just to pull him down with her as she laid on the sofa.

Shino moved with her as she moved, catching her lips in a kiss again. Tama's hands fisted in his jacket as she pulled him down on top of her.

She shifted her knees apart as Shino settled between them. She took her hands out of his jacket just to start pushing it off of his shoulders.

Shino drew back a bit just to pull his jacket off and drop it to the floor before diving back in to capture her lips again. She met them quickly. Moaning softly into his lips as Shino cupped her neck with one hand, using the other to hold him up.

Tama wrapped her arms around his chest and pulled him down on top of her, grinding up a little into him as she done so. Her hands slipped down his back just to slip under his shirt and up the back of it. Brushing lightly up the skin.

Shino pulled away from the kiss to breath the softest, most beautiful sound Tama ever had the pleasure to hear as he arched slightly into her fingers.

"Ah, your so hot." Tama breathed in a moaning voice.

Shino went a little pink in the cheeks but reached up and pulled his shades off, dropping them to the floor somewhere before diving back down for another kiss.

Tama met quick and a little sloppy, desperate. For what, she wasn't sure but she needed his kisses like air to breath. She brushed her fingers back down his spine, smiling into the kiss as he shivered under her hands.

Tama pulled back after a while longer, smiling breathlessly at Shino as they caught eyes. "Lets move upstairs." She breathed.

Shino didn't say anything he just nodded and moved from over her. Tama stood from the sofa herself and quickly picked up Shino's jacket, headband and shades. Placing the jacket over the back of the sofa and put the headband in the pocket. She turned to take Shino's hand.

She called out a little, in surprise as Shino snatched her by her thighs and picked her up. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he held her up by her thighs. She had his shades in one and and laced the fingers of the other into his hair at the back of his neck.

Tama lent down as he started though the house for the stairs. Pulling the lobe of his ear into her mouth and sucking on it a little. Smiling as he breathed a moan and had to stop for a moment, bracing one hand on the wall.

"Am I distracting you." She breathed in his ear, ending the sentence flicking her tongue over the lobe of his ear.

"Always." He answered with a groan.

Tama giggled a little and drew the lobe back into her mouth. Sucking softly and flicking it with her tongue as Shino started up the stairs.

Once he made it up the stairs and to Tama's bedroom door he pressed her back against it, bracing her there as he reached for the door handle. Tama pulled off of his ear as he got the door open.

As the door came open and Shino walked them into the room Tama dived down and caught his lips in a hot quick kiss.

Shino stop moving as he kissed back, gripping a little tighter at her thighs as he lost himself in the kiss.

Tama pulled back after a few minutes and hopped out of his arms, smiling sweetly at him before turning and pushing the door closed. She dropped his shades onto the desk witch was right by the door before turning and taking his hands into hers.

She walked backwards, drawing him along with her as she moved towards the bed. When they made it over by the bed she let go of his hands just to reach up and start unbuttoning his large collared shirt. She know he had a tank on underneath.

She watched her fingers as she slowly undone each button and the shirt fell open. She reached back up and pushed it gently off his shoulders, smiling at Shino as it dropped to the floor.

Shino reached up with one hand and brushed his fingers though her hair at one side of her face. Tama smiled, blushing softly a little.

She reached down to her chest to start unbuttoning her shirt. As she wasn't on duty today she had been in casual wear, wearing a Button up kimono top and some standard black pants.

She had only popped the first button open when Shino took her hands into his and drew them away from her chest. "Wait." he breathed.

looked up at him, his hands still holding hers. "It's okay." Tama smiled, "I'm ready if you are."

There was a long moment where they looked deep into each others eyes. This would be their first time. Yes, they had kissed before. Make out a few times and even touched up on each other before. But they had never taken off their cloths or done much else.

"I never want you to feel forced." Shino said.

Tama smiled, "I was taking my own top off. I don't feel forced. I'm comfortable. I want us to do this. If your ready."

Shino smiled softly, "I'm ready to. But I don't have any..."

Tama cut him off there. "Don't worry about that." She pulled her hands gently from his and moved to undo her top the rest of the way.

"I can get that." Shino barely whispered as he gently knocked her hands out of the way. He moved gently and steady, slowly undoing each button.

Tama's cheeks got a little pinker as she watched him bit his lip slightly as he reached up and pushed the top off her shoulders and drew it off.
She had on a black bra with lace along the edge of the cups. It also had a little silver gem on the bar between her breasts.

Shino dropped her shirt to the floor and looked up into her face. Tama smiled at him and reached over to take the edge of his shirt in her hand.

She pushed it up slowly, her eyes locked with his as her fingers brushed his sides. As the shirt got to his chest he rose his arms for her. She pulled it up more and he helped her take it off the rest of the way and dropped it to the floor.

Tama swallowed the saliva pooling in her mouth as she eyed his toned chest. She stepped closer, placing her hands on his chest and getting up on her toes, she pressed her lips to his and kissed him soft but full of so much love and passion.

She drew back after a moment and dropped back on her heels. She took his hand and climbed up on the bed and pulled him towards her. He got up on the bed on his knees and Tama pressed close, closing the gap between there lips and kissing him again.

Shino took her by the hips, holding her there as they kissed. Tama smiled into the kiss and reached for his hands pushing them up her sides slowly. She could feel the heat raising in Shino face.

She drew away from the kiss when his fingers touched her bar. She smiled as she opened her eyes to find Shino hot in the face with his eyes still closed.

She took his hands off her and he opened his eyes. She smiled wider at him and placed his hands over her breasts. Shino swallowed hard and looked straight at his hands on her breasts.

She smiled as she moved her hands from his and reached up behind herself. Shino looked at her as she unclipped the back of her bra.

"Take it off." She whispered to him.

Shino swallowed again and looked at his hands. Gently drawing them back and bringing the bra with him. The bra dropped to the bed between them and Shino moved to reach up but stopped and looked at Tama.

"It's okay." She said. Shino swallowed again and reached up and cupped her beasts in both hands. His face lit red all over and he let go quickly after.

Tama chuckled a little softly. She moved on the bed and laid down, pulling Shino down on top of her. "I'm all yours. All of me. Touch where you want. You make me feel good Shino."

Shino propped up on one elbow and combed his fingers of his other hand into her hair at the side of her head, holding her there. "Your stunning."

Tama smiled up at Shino, reaching up and cupping his face in both her hands. "And your perfect."

They met half way in a breath taking quick but passionate kiss. Tama brushed her hands down his neck and onto his chest as they kissed one another.

Shino slowly drew his hand out of her hair and took her by the hip. He squeezed a little before drawing his hand up her side and onto her chest. Taking a breast into hand and fondling a bit as they kiss.

Tama moaned softly against his lips as she arched up into his hand. Rocking her hips a Little. She slipped her tongue out in the kiss and flicked it across Shino bottom lip. He parted his lips in the kiss and Tama slipped her tongue past his lips and into his mouth. Working slow and passionate as they kissed.

As they kisses Tama rocked up into Shino a little more, grinding against him just needing to move. She panted as she drew away from the kiss.

Tama lent to the side a bit and pressed her lips to Shino's neck just under his ear, brushing her lips softly over the skin. She fluttered soft kisses down his neck and to his shoulder.

Shino breathed a moan, groping slightly at Tamas breast as she worked. Tama found a spot on Shino's shoulder and started to suck a little, lapping her tongue against it a bit, smiling as Shino's breathy moan got a little louder.

She drew off and looked at the soft pink mark she had made on his shoulder. She smiled and lent in, pressing her lips to his collar bone and kissing along it into the centre of his chest. Scattering kisses down his chest and then back up.

She grinned a little as she drew off his chest and rolled them a little so Shino's back was on the bed and she half laid on him half hovered over him.

She dove back down, kissing at his chest, kissing a line down all the way to his navel. She looked up though he lashes at Shino, his face red hot but his eyes fixed on Tama's. She dripped her tongue in his navel and swirled it. Shino eyes snapped close as he gasped a soft moan, dropping his head back a little.

Tama grinned against his skin as she kissed over his navel before pressing the flat of her tongue to the skin just above his navel. Looking up though he lashes as she slowly drew her tongue all the way up his stomach and chest. She drew up and off at his collar and smiled at him as Shino looked at her again. Sucking on his bottom lip.

Shino reached up and took her face into his hands, pulling her down and kissing her hard and quick. Tama closed her eyes and kissed back with the same speed, grinding down on Shino, pleasantly surprised to feel a tent growing in his pants. She rocked against it again and Shino hummed a moan against her lips.

Shino rolled them and pressed Tama's back into the mattress. Kissing her for a while longer before drawing up. His knees either side of her thighs and his hands propped on the bed either side of her head.

He looked at Tama in the eyes, almost worried. "Baby, are you okay?" Tama asked, reaching up with one hand to cup his cheek. He lent into the touch.

"I don't know what to do." He said, he ducked his head a little so he wasn't looking her in the face.

"Let your body tell you. Let you instinct take over." Tama said before making him look at her again. She propped herself up and lent in to his ear. She pressed her lips to it and spoke against his ear. "Use your lips, your tongue. All over." She whispered. Biting her lip and breathing a moan as she lent back and looked at him.

Shino breathed a moan of his own as he eyes Tama as she laid back on the bed under him. He swallowed the sliver pooling in his mouth and shifted over her. Leaning down and pressing his lips to her collar.

It was like a primal heat rose though his whole body as his lips touched to her collar bone and her hands ever so light started drawing patterns on his shoulder blades.

Shino kissed across her collar before drawing his tongue out against her soft plush skin and drew the same line he kissed but in reverse.

"Mmm." Tama hummed softly, using her finger tips and her nails to lightly skate over his shoulder blades.

Shino kissed down the centre of his chest, between her breasts. Stopping as he got between them and reached up. Cupping them both and squeezing. Tama moaned softly, arching a little into him.

Shino looked up at Tama, who's cheeks were pink and eyes closed softly as she hummed little noises. He looked back down, eyes burning with a heat he had never felt before.

He shifted so his lips hovered over her breast. A part of his head telling him it was rude and another telling me just to get it in his mouth now, the bigger part taking over as he dropped down and sucked her nipple into his mouth, pressing his tongue against it as he slipped a little. "Ahha." Tama moaned louder than she mean, dropping the back of her hand over her mouth as she tipped her head back a little.

Shino stopped to look up at her.

"No." She whined a little, her other hand dropping into the hair at the back of his head nad pressing him down towards her breast a little.

Shino flushed a little but replaced his lips over her breast, sucking softly and working the nipple with his tongue. He ground down against her thigh a little just needing to move. Humming a moan against her skin as she ground her thigh up into his hardness.

Shino drew off her breast, flushing a little as a trail of saliva attached his lip to her nipple for a moment before it snapped.

Tama moaned a little, drawing her hand off her mouth, "I want you."

Shino looked up at her, his brows furrowed a little. He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out.

"I want all of you." Tama moaned, sitting up a little and reaching for the waist band of Shino's pants. "Now." She whined.

She fumbled the button and zipper undone and pushed at the cloths, biting her lip as both his pants and underwear came down off his hip.

"W-wait." Shino grabbed Tamas hands, drawing her to a stop. "Slow down a little."

Tama looked up at Shino quickly, "I'm sorry." She said quickly. "I'm sorry."

Shino lent down and kissed her temple, "Its okay. Just take it a little slower."

Tama smiled and shifted from under Shino, she undone her own button and zipper of her pants and slowly pushed them down and off her hips and down her legs. She drew them off and throw them aside. She was wearing a matching black lace pair of underwear with a silver gem in the centre of the waist band.

Tama shifted on the bed on her knees and moved closer to Shino, who had sat up in the bed and had watched with red cheeks. Tama lent in and pressed her lips to his shoulder, over the soft pink mark she had made earlier and kissed it a few times. Shino's hands came up onto her sides and brushed up and down a little.

Tama drew back a little to look at him and smiled softly. She moved together, shifting up onto there knees more. Tama took the waist band of Shino's pants and pushed them down slowly. Shino shifted off his knees so they could get the pants off all the way. Tama tossed them to the floor somewhere and they both shifted under the covers and laid down facing one another. Tama lent in and caught Shino's lips in a hot and quick kiss. Shino's hand landed on her side and brushed up and down softly as they kisses.

Tama's hand cupped Shino's face as they kissed, she shifted as close as she could, pressing against him and rocking slightly. They both breathed moans against each others lips as his hardness ground against her in just the right place.

They moved again, together this time, grinding into each other as breathing moans into each others lips.

Tama drew back after a while of moving like this. Panting slightly. She liked her bottom lip and looked at Shino in the eyes.

"You'll need to prep me a little." She whispered.

"W-what?" Shino asked, flushed and confused.

Tama giggled a little because she couldn't help herself. "So you'll fit." She said as she took his hand from her side. She brushed it around to her stomach and slowly down until his fingers touched the waist band of her panties.

"I-I get that. I g-got flustered sorry." Shino was red in the face and his hand still on Tama's stomach.

Tama smiled and giggled a little, leaning up and kissing Shino. He was so darn cute sometimes. She moved her lips with his for a while. Smiling a little more as she felt his finger slid under the waist band of her panties and slowly move lower.

As his fingers brushed along her crotch she hummed and rocked a little up into his hand because she couldn't help it. She drew back from the kiss just to drop her face into the crock of his neck and moan softly into the skin as she kissed there.

Shino slowly slipped a finger between the folds there and brushed the tip back up along the clit. Tama whined and rocked a little as she spread her knees a little wider.

Shino topped himself up a little more on his other arm so he had more room to move as he done the same action with his middle finger to join his ring finger on her clit. Tama had the same small whine as a reaction as she rocked a bit.

"P-put them in." She whined softly into his neck before taking the skin into her mouth and sucking a little.

She rocked as Shino moved his two fingers down until they slowly slipped inside a wet heat. Shino's whole face lit with red as he sunk them in to the knuckle as Tama moaned into his neck and rocked on his fingers. She gripped his arm in one and and shoulder in the other as she pulled of his neck and throw her head back. "M-move them."

"Huh?" Shino asked, flustered as he eyes up the way Tamas neck looked so beautiful arched like that. He just wanted to kiss all over it.

"In out baby" She breathed but didn't move much apart from rocking a little on his fingers so he rocked in and out a little.

"R-right." he stuttered, dropping his face down to take her neck into his mouth. Mouthing hot kisses up and down her exposed skin as he worked his fingers in and out slowly.

"L-little quicker." she moaned her neck arched into his mouth as she rocked on his fingers still.

Shino moved his fingers quicker. Letting the instinct in the back of his mind take over. The voice in his head that was telling him to move his fingers quicker and spread them. Telling him to kiss hot and open mouth all over her beautiful throat and mark her up as his and only his.

Claim her as his.

Fuck. He was so hard, rocking against the covers witch helped not at all.

He kissed and sucked marks on her neck as he moved his fingers in and out and started to spread them. Tama whined and moaned onto the air, rocking on his fingers.

"A-add another." she whined and before she'd finished her little whine Shino had slipped another finger in with the other two and stated working all three in the way that seemed to make Tama moan the hardest.

"Ahh, baby." She whined, pressing her cheat to his body, arching her throat into his mouth. Shino hummed as he drew off her throat and kicked up it to her chin. As he drew up and made eye contact with a whining, moaning Tama. His face lit almost as red as hers before he dove down and captured her lips in a hot quick and kind of sloppy kiss.

Tama rocked aimlessly on his fingers as he worked then inside of her. She panted a bit and drew from the kiss. She took his wrist as he opened his eyes and drew his fingers from her.

"We should prep you." she breathed. She shifted in the bed and got back on her knees. The covers fall to her knees. She slowly took her panties off and tossed them aside. "Want me to get yours." She whispered with a wink.

Shino growled a little. A urge inside him just to snatch her and devour her almost made him slamming her into the mattress and just fucking going. But he wasn't sure what he was doing.

He got to his knees. Burning red in the face as Tama looked straight as his ever growing erection against his pants.

She hummed as she moved closer and took his hips into her hands. She looked down as she slowly started pushing his underwear off his hips and his erection slowly sprung free of the fabric.

Tama stopped the second it was free. "Shit." She said, sounding worried and breathless at the same time.

"W-what?" Shino asked, panicked a little as he looked down at himself. He couldn't see anything wrong. What was wrong? "What?" he asked again.

"Your huge." Tama breathed, looking up, "We might have to prep me more."

Shino's for head dropped down onto Tama shoulder as he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. "You scared me."

"I scared you. You scared me, I'm gunna have to put it inside me. I might die." She said.

"Don't say that." he said but couldn't help the smile that spread across his face.

"Don't look so danm proud of yourself. You might actually kill me." Tama laughed a little and then a little more because she couldn't help herself.

"Don't laugh. I'm allowed to look proud, right."

Tama just giggled and nodded. "Okay. Well take this slow. So I don't die."

Shino shifted a little and took his underwear off the rest of the way. As soon as he was done Tama pushed him down on the bed and smiled down at him. She took his hard, long and honestly fairly thick duck into her hand. He had a lot more size to him that she though.

Shino moaned softly and dropped his head back against the pillow as she slowly started to move her hand on him. She hummed as she did so. "Feel good baby?" she asked.

"H-huh." Shino jolted and looked at Tama with lost eyes.

She giggled and he flushed. She continued to move her hand as he soon dropped his head back against the pillow, fisting his hands in the covers.

Tama slowly drew to a stop as Shino started bucking up into her hand. "That feels good." She said as he sat up more. "A-are you ready?" She asked.

Shino flushed as he sat up a bit and nodded. Tama smiled and turned to her night stand and pulled the top draw open, she rummaged around and drew out a packet of condoms and a bottle of lube. She turned back to the bed and set the items in her lap.

She took the box of condoms into her hand and fiddled it open. Pulled the line of them out and tore off the first one before putting the rest away and setting them on the bedside table.

She looked at Shino and smiled a little. "I-it might be tight." She said as she looked from the condom back to Shino. She was glad something in her mind had told her to get the slightly larger size when she was at the drug store the other week because the standard size ones would definitely be to small. She tore the packet open carefully and to it out. She hooked it on the tip of her finger and rolled it a little to make sure she got it the right way. Before turning her head up to look at Shino. "R-ready?" She asked. Shino flushed but nodded a little. "Do you want to or should I?" She asked.

"I d-don't mine." Shino whispered so quietly Tama almost missed it.

She shuffled a little closer and looked down as he did. She reached forward and gently dropped it over the tip. Leaving the correct room at the top and slowly rolling it down the rest of the way. She was right. It was a bit tight on him. Probably better for them to get the bigger size next time. Shino breathed a moan as Tama put the condom on and she smiles. Once it was on all the way she drew he hands back and looked up.

"D-do you want to be on top. O-or me?" Tama asked.

"I-I don't k-know. Wha..." Shino trailed off into silence and Tama giggled a little softly. She couldn't help it. He was so cute.

She lent forward and pressed her lips to his. Kissing him soft and loving, pressing him back to the bed so he was laying down. He settled. His hand dropping onto her sides a s holding her there as they kissed for a while.

Tama didn't brake the kiss as she shifted on the bed and straddled Shino's stomach. His hand dropped straight back onto her hips and held her there.

She drew back from the kiss and smiled at him. "If you need to stop. Tell me." She breathed.

Shino just nodded as he eyed Tama as she sat up more. She reached over for the lube bottle that was on the bed and made quick work of the seal, tossing that to the side somewhere and popped the cap, tossing that somewhere into the room to.

She pupped a couple squirts onto her fingers and looked as Shino as she put the bottle down. She eyed him as she placed her clean hand on his chest and lent back as she reached back with the other hand and took him into her hand.

He groaned softly as she rocked into her cold wet hand as she slowly started to move it. Coating him in the lube. After a few stores she drew her hand back and sat up. Picking the lube up again and squirting it once onto her fingers again. She shifted her knees and reached down to her own warms. She costed herself up quickly just to make it easier.

She whipped her hand off on the bed covers and looked back at Shino.

She was as flushed as he was. "Ready?" She breathed. Shino nodded.

Tama shifted so she straddled Shino lower down. She reached down the front and between her legs as she hefted herself up. Balancing on one foot and one knee.

She shifted into the right position and hummed a moan as the tip of Shino brushed against her clit a bit as she moved him. She spread her legs a little wider.

She kept a hand around him and rubbed his tip between the warm wet folds of her vagina. She moaned softly, closing her eyes. He groaned a little and claimed his hands tightly on her hips.

She fluttered her eyes open as she pushed him lower until he was against her hole. She bit her lip and locked eyes with him as she slowly sank down on him.

"Ow," She whined in both please and pain as he slowly slipped in as she dropped down on him.

"Hhaah." Shino whined, his eyes screwed tightly close. "Y-you so ti-tight."

Tama couldn't speak, her breath was caught as she stopped, he was most of the way in. She felt him so deep inside. She wanted to panic. It hurt. It hurt.

She opened her eyes, tears bubbling at the corner. She was ready to pull up and cry but as he eyes landed on the man under her everything changed.

The pain wasn't that painful anymore.

That panic in her chest, making her want to cry and run away stopped.

Her heart was at ease.

Shino was under her, eyes scrunched closed, cheeks the darkest shade of red she'd even seen on him. Hand on her lips, holding tilt but not forcing her. His lips slightly parted as he panted out soft moans.

She loved him.

She knew it.

Just looking at him there. So beautifully venerable.

She loved him with all her heart.

Tama whined a little as she started drawing up and looked back at Shino's face as he groaned. His eyes open again and looking at her. She smiled at him, breathless and in love.

Shino's eyes closed again and he groaned softly as she started moving. Slowly up just to sink back down and take him in all the way this time. She squeaked a little at the pain but only smiled as Shino brushed his hands up her side and down again, smoothing comfort into her as she moved.

He groaned ad she pulled up and rocked up. Tama faltered in her movement when he done that. Her hands pressed to the bed behind her and the other on Shino's thigh.

She changed positions. Sitting up as she sunk back down and doubled over Shino. Dropping her hands either side of his head. She looked straight done into his eyes as she slid back down him. He looked straight back and breathed and moan into her face. She ducked down and pressed her lips to his as she slid up and as she moved to slid back down Shino twitched under her. Pulled away from the kiss as he moaned harder than before and pulled Tama down by her hips quickly.

Tama squeaked as he hit deep inside of her but as she felt hot inside her. Knowing full well what just happened.

She giggled a little as she drew up and off slowly, rolling to the side and flopping onto the bed next to Shino.

"I-I'm..."

"Did it feel good baby?" Tama breathed, rolling up onto her side to face him. Placing a hand on his chest and brushing patterns into his skin.

Shino nodded, closing his kiss swollen lips. Tama smiled and settled on the bed more. "Me to." She whispered.

After a few minutes of laying there together Tama say up and Shino turned to look at her. "We should get this off." She said as she reached for the condom.

As she tried to remove it, it tore and she moved quick without thinking to catch the contents in her cupped hands. "Shit, shit, shit." she swore. "It tore as I took it off."

Shino snorted a laugh as he looked down. Tama couldn't help it she started laughing to as Shino pulled it the rest of the way off and dumped it in her hands.

"Eww, babe really?" She asked past her laughing. She got up quickly and crawled across the bed, cupping the contents and torn condom in her hands. She headed for the bin and was glade to find some tissues and a bag inside it as she dumped the stuff from her hands in there.

Shino was sat on the bed. Under the covers for the most part, spluttering laughs as he hid his red face from Tama when she turned to him.

"Shino stop laughing. I'm naked and my hands are covering in cum. What do I do?" Tama rushed although she was still laughing herself.

Shino moved in the bed and sat up, waving Tama over as he picked up a box of tissues from the bedside table.

Tama came over as together, laughing as they done so, cleaned as much of the stuff of her hands as they could. Tama took the tissues from the bed and dumped them in the bin.

She took her dressing gown off the back of the door, it was black, knee length and made of silk. She pulled it on and tied it off quickly. "I'll be right back."

She headed out of the room quickly. Closing the door behind her as she headed down to the bathroom and slipped inside. She washed her hands quickly and looked up into the mirror above the skin.

She was glowing, that was for sure but she got hot in the cheeks when she sore a hand full off pink marks scattered about on her neck.

She smiled to herself as she shut the water off and dried her hands off on the hand towel before leaving the bathroom and headed back for the bedroom.

She closed the door behind her, smiling over at the bed where Shino was laying with his eyes closed.

He cracked them open and smiled over at Tama. "Just going to stand there and watch me sleep?"

Tama smiled and pushed off the door, walking towards the bed. "You looked peaceful. Are you tiered?"

"Yeah." He smiled as Tama removed her dressing gown and dropped it to the floor as she crawled into the bed and snuggled to his side.

"Let nap together." She said.

"Are you okay? In any pain?" Shino asked as he drew his arms around Tama and tucked her close.

"No. I'm okay. I feel amazing." She said as she settled her head on his chest. "Me to." 

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 785 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
499K 18.7K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! ⋙ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...
620K 12.1K 24
Long Naruto oneshots that'll make you blush harder than Kakashi. Written when I was a cringey freshman! Enjoy.
1.4K 28 50
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...