Endless Beauty and Love ✔

De ideahub

Life is not what you expect: it is made up of the most unexpected twists and turns. No matter what twists and... Mais

~Introduction~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 1~
~Tour Of Singh Mansion 2~
~1.Meet Baby Anuseena~
~2.Leap Of 20 Years~
~3.Friends~
~4.Teaching Her~
~5.Routine~
~6.Her Feelings~
~7.Festival Of Lights~
~8.Date Fixed~
~9.Haseena's Diary~
~10.Marriage~
~11.Angry Anubhav~
~13.Makar Sankrant~
~14.Understanding Dadi~
~15.Sweet Moment~
~16.Festival Of Colours~
~17.Confession~
~18.Becoming Friends~
~19.Slow Love~
~20.Surprise~
~21.Party~
~22.Secret~
~23.Where Is He~
~24.Haseena's Birthday~
~25.Case~
~26.Broken Trust~
~27.The Game~
~28.Killed Her~
~29.Truth Is Out~
~30.Leap Of 2 Years~
~31.His Return~
~32.My Husband~
~33.Fight~
~34.Anuseena's Aashi~
~35.Secret In Hospital~
~36.Father-Daughter Secret~
~37.Bomb Blast~
~38.I Hate You~
~39.The Letter~
~40.Her Doubts~
~41.Agent Black Diamond~
~42.Nagaland~
~43.Connecting Links~
~44.Unknown Person~
~45.Truth Of Basement~
~46.Aashi Is Kidnapped~
~47.Forwarding Knight~
~48.Tables Are Now Turned~
~49.Last War With His Queen~
~50.Anuseena Together~

~12.Is Haseena Really At Fault~

445 85 18
De ideahub

~Jai Murlidhar~

Advik: what happened Haseena ma'am? Are you crying?

Haseena: nothing!! Do you saw where kriti went during the marriage

Advik: no? She was there for the whole marriage...

Haseena: kriti was not there, I was there, anubhav tied the nuptial chain around my neck (she told everything from started to end, by the time she started crying)

Advik: ma'am you... please calm down... (Rubbing her shoulders)

Haseena: how to calm down advik, my family don't even dare to trust me, anubhav don't want to see my face, no one loves me, not even house servents woh appreciated me as daughter (crying, paakhi came to her office to give her tiffin and heard her crying)

Paakhi: Haseena? Haseena Please hold yourself... (Coming near her)

Haseena: bhabhi (hugged her tightly while crying) I was happy with anubhav and kriti's marriage but everything just changed in a min you trust me na?

Paakhi: yes yes I trust you...I know you can never do such thing...you calm down and tell me the whole truth... how did you know that kriti has ran away...

Haseena: when I came to the room to call kriti I found a note (and told her everything) did I do something wrong bhabhi?

Paakhi: no...you did absolutely correct...that was not your fault, it's kriti's fault, she ditched us...

Haseena: anubhav don't want to see my face, don't you think I'm the one who is ditched by this world?

Paakhi: everything will be alright Haseena...just have patience... Hmm...

Haseena: bhabhi, I don't know where kriti is, please make anubhav understand, he is behaving ruthless with me

Paakhi: I will..okay... don't worry...

Haseena: hmm (smiled lightly)

In unknown place,

Man: where is she? (banged his hand angrily on table) I want her in next 48 hours, if she isn't in front of my eyes you all will be fired that moment (he shouted on his men)

Other man: but boss, where should we find her, she hasn't left any clue (the man held his collar)

Man: I want her at any cost, now dismiss (angrily shouted and his men left) I won't spare you

In evening, haseena came back home early, she found everyone having their evening tea, she smiled a bit and hugged sapna from behind as it was her routine

Haseena: I missed you dadi

Sapna: go away, don't touch me...

Haseena: dadi (surprised) w...what are you saying ple...please don't say that

Sapna: you should have thought before doing such thing...

Haseena: bhaiya, you say something na, you love me na, I'm your soul right? please talk to me na (sitting in front of him with tears as well as a ray of hope)

Agastya: I love you, but you did absolutely wrong, and I will never take your side when you are wrong...

Haseena: bhaiya please try to understand my side, I just did so save everyone's fame, if you all don't want me to live here I will leave right now from this house

Anubhav: then leave, who told you to stay... (Rolling his eyes)

Agastya: anubhav!!

Haseena: bhaiya let it be, I'll leave, but anubhav I want to tell you one thing, I don't know where is kriti, she has ditched you (making him angry)

Anubhav: stop blaming her for your deed, you just want us to hate her so that you get a chance to take her place...

Haseena: I'm not taking her place, I don't need to take place as I'm happy in my life, it was your girlfriend who ran away from marriage

Anubhav: stop saying that again and again... this is not going to turn into truth

Haseena: yes because you all don't trust me, you all just bought me for your mean, you all don't love me, I'm just here to do all your work (shouted crying)

Swati: stop it Haseena...!! Now I won't be controlling my hand...

Haseena: see, for this only you all bought me in this house, you all ditched me by giving me the hope of getting married with anubhav after he returns from france, you all promised me that we'll marry when we grow up, but for the sake of anubhav's happiness I kept my mouth shut, you all are the one who ditched me (crying)

Agastya: Haseena...watch your tone...they are elder than you...

Paakhi: so what agastya.. she's right...

Haseena: it's okay bhabhi, I'll leave from here right now, I'm tired of all this blamings (she turned to leave)

Paakhi: stop Haseena, if you leave then I will also leave...

Haseena: bhabhi please, I promise you I'll take care of myself but please you don't leave, bhaiya loves you so much as because of me I don't want your life together get spoiled (looking at agastya with tears hoping atleast him to stop her)

Agastya: why are you taking her side paakhi...

Haseena: because she understands my intentions, she loves me, she cares for my, she isn't like you taking advantage of a girl from childhood (angrily) let it be, I'm going to my room (she went to her room and behind her anubhav too went angrily) wha....what happ...happened?

Anubhav: you're not going anywhere until you find my kriti (holding her neck tightly)

Haseena: ahh leave me anubhav (he was in anger so she didn't dare to speak)

Anubhav: you are now my wife in front of the world, I will behave nice to you in front of world (he said in anger, not want her to leave the house but not showing it, haseena smiled a bit) you'll stay in this room (held her hand and dragged her to his room) but stay away from me, don't try to come near me (tried to say hesitantly) no more arguements with me (shouting making her scared)

Haseena: o..okay...

Anubhav: better, don't you dare to talk to me (warning tone)

Haseena: I.. I won't...

Anubhav: go and get changed (sat on his sofa and started working, haseena went in washroom and changed in simple clothes)

Haseena: Anubhav...

Anubhav: speak up ahead (coldly)

Haseena: can you please close my zip... I'm not able to do...

Anubhav: turn around (cold stern voice he went to her and closed her zip with emotionless face)

Haseena: th..thank you...can I go to make dinner?

Anubhav: leave (haseena ran from there, anubhav looked at her and continued working)

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

WHY THEM. De _mokshikawrites_

Ficção Adolescente

311 2 11
Normal frickin days. Boring usual college days. Normal us. So why. No ,where did it all go wrong. When did it all go wrong. Just a bunch of teenage g...
17.4K 631 19
Life was never simple or easy... a fact I had accepted in the face of harsh reality, yet there's always a twist at the end or in my case, death decid...
680 41 27
Every day is a new day. new things happen. Meeting new people, Your friends dissaper, your life changes. *NOTE I usually don't write stories like thi...
32 1 34
(UNEDITED) What happens when the love of your life dies and no one that you share your life with knows it? what happens when your immediate family di...