Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 129

90 1 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 129 Immortal Venerable, Please Advise (3)

    Yuqing watched it quietly for a while, and then said lightly: "It turned out to be a tree demon with enlightened wisdom, but it is also your good fortune." The calm

    tone, without any emotions, was just like the one who was suppressing his anger just now. This person is not like him. Even the suspicion that flashed in his eyes just now dissipated with the end of this sentence.

    If it weren't for his white as suet jade. There was still a trace of angry blush on Xi's cheeks, Xu Fuhuan thought that everything just now was his illusion.

    Xu Fuhuan really wanted to establish a good relationship with him, not to mention that he was his mission target, but to say that Yushui's alchemist's identity, as long as he can catch Yuqing's eyes, he doesn't have to worry about the underground things that he can't get in every day. The fairy veins are gone.

    It's just that Yuqing returned to the old indifference of rejecting people thousands of miles away, and even turned around and left when she found that there was a tree demon with enlightened wisdom hidden here.

    For the rest of the day, Xu Fuhuan never saw Yuqing again, but Yushui came several times.

    Perhaps he was used to Yuqing staying here for a few hours every day, but he suddenly stopped coming, so he became suspicious of this place.

    However, he checked it several times and found nothing abnormal, so he rested his mind.

    After Xu Fuhuan was sure that Yuqing would not come, he practiced meditation again.

    ——————

    Xu Fuhuan was awakened by a huge sense of crisis this time.

    The instinct of the body prompted him to escape from here, but as a tree, he had no choice but to leave even if he wanted to. He could only watch helplessly as disaster struck him, and a thunderbolt as thick as the mouth of a bowl struck him. The purple color like a dragon forcibly chopped off half of his tree.

    The painful Xu Fuhuan almost didn't cry out, the vigorous inner alchemy instantly became dim, and the wound that was struck by the thunder gradually oozes green juice. liquid.

    Isn't he in Yushui's ring space? How could there be thunder?

    "You can't even handle the spells of a little flower fairy like me, so you are worthy of being called a fairy?" An arrogant and mocking voice came from Xu Fuhuan's left side.

    Xu Fuhuan has lived in this big tree for thousands of years. Without his possession, this tree would be an ordinary tree at most. It is because of his step-by-step cultivation so far that his soul has long been integrated with the big tree. There will be today's cultivation base.

    But it was the current lightning strike that immediately hurt his roots.

    Xu Fuhuan followed the voice and looked over, a monster. The raucous and flamboyant man is dressed in gorgeous clothes. She was wearing a beautiful water red thin shirt, and looked at the man in plain clothes who fell to the ground mockingly with a look of contempt.

    The plain-clothed man was in a panic, with long hair like splashed ink. Scattered on the ground. Xu Fuhuan couldn't see his expression clearly, but from his clothes, Xu Fuhuan also knew that he was Yuqing.

    The one who dislikes Yuqing the most in the fairy world is the flower demon.

    That is to say, the dressed demon in front of him. The voluptuous man is a flower demon?

    Xu Fuhuan remembered that the main body of this flower demon was a narcissus, and the narcissus was also called 'Lingbo Fairy'.

    The flower demon didn't care about Yuqing's silence either. He sneered and walked up to Yuqing with small steps. As he walked, the already exposed thin shirt looked even more beautiful against the water red background. A piece of small. The legs are exceptionally white. Fair and delicate.

    He raised his foot and stepped on Yuqing's chest contemptuously.

    "Do you think there is nothing I can do about you because the Jade Narcissus is protecting you?"

    Speaking of this, the flower demon seemed to have thought of something, and even giggled. Instead of looking at his flat chest, just look at his monster. The gorgeous face, and the laughter that is exactly the same as that of a woman, Xu Fuhuan definitely thinks that he is an unscrupulous woman.

    Facing his laughter, Yuqing remained silent as always.

    The flower demon couldn't see Yuqing's pretentious appearance, so he stopped laughing suddenly, and sternly said coldly: "Immortal Yuqing, if you are sensible, you should kill yourself, instead of putting on a high-spirited appearance, but Secretly proud of Yushuixian Zun, I wish for you so much that I am in pain."

    Yuqing pursed his thin lips tightly, he lowered his eyelids, and his slender eyelashes hit the eyelids, stained with a blue shadow.

    After being silent for a while, Yuqing said indifferently: "I don't have any."

    "You don't?" The flower monster laughed, the jealousy and malice in his eyes were almost overflowing, he suddenly raised his slender fingers, turned his face and turned his back. Pointing at Yuqing angrily like a book, "You are still pretending to me."

    "I—"

    The flower demon's face changed, he quickly took out a sharp dagger from the storage ring, and stuffed it into Yuqing. hand, then squatted down. Body, with Yuqing's hand directly pushed into his abdomen.

    "Xian Xian—"

    With a bang, Yu Qing was like a flying kite, Yu Shui swung his sleeves, and knocked straight down on the tree that Xu Fuhuan had been split in half.

    "Pfft..."

    A mouthful of blood spewed out from Yuqing's mouth, but the person who was full of Yuqing at the beginning, now anxiously picked up the flower demon who fell on the ground.

    Yuqing looked at Yushui's back, her lips parted. Petal, seemed to want to explain, but Yushui didn't give him a chance at all, and gave Yuqing even a glance, and hurried away with the flower demon without looking back.

    Yuqing laughed at himself.

    Back then, they imprisoned him here while he was injured without asking his wishes. Now, without asking the reason, they unilaterally regarded him as the murderer who hurt the flower demon.

    How could his junior brother, Yu Shui, whom he cared for like his own brother, become like this?

    It was the first time Xu Fuhuan saw such a wonderful scheming outside the palace, he almost forgot the pain in his body.

    What the flower demon did was not flawless, after all, how could Yuqing, a person with no cultivation level, hurt a flower demon with a high level of cultivation?

    It's a pity that Yushui, who was dazzled by love, would remember it for a while? He only believed what he saw with his own eyes, even if he thought about it afterwards, he didn't feel that what he did to Yuqing was too much.

    So, this is what ordinary people say, when you love you, everything you do is right, and when you don't love you, everything you do is wrong.

    Xu Fuhuan felt a little sympathetic to Yuqing when he met such a scumbag like Yushui.

    "You, are you okay?"

    Xu Fuhuan saw that Yuqing hadn't moved his body for a long time, thinking that Yushui had beaten him into a fool. Not to mention that Yuqing is his mission target, but to say that Yuqing was the inheritance that Yuqing gave him back then.

    In such a world, people pay great attention to the inheritance of masters. At the beginning, he accepted the memory transmitted to him by Yuqing. In this way, Yuqing should be regarded as his master.

    Yuqing is indeed a little sad. Although he still doesn't understand after so many years, there is no doubt that Yushui is still the junior he cares about the most. He actually feels very uncomfortable being treated like this by someone he cares about.

    Suddenly, a voice of worry came from her mind, and Yuqing couldn't help being taken aback.

    This is...

    After a long time, he remembered the source of the sound.

    Yuqing wanted to stand up, but it was related to internal injuries, the pain made him pull the corner of his mouth, Yushui saw that the flower demon was injured, so he acted in a hurry and did not show mercy. If his body had not become a fairy, he might have died in the Yu Shui fell under that palm.

    "No problem."

    Yu Qing calmed down for a while before politely thanking Xu Fuhuan.

    Xu felt that this was too cold and rigid, so he added another sentence. "I'm fine, but I still have to thank you."

    Seeing that he has become such a virtuous person, Xu Fuhuan was still in the mood to thank him, and secretly sighed that he was big-hearted.

    However, he was not in the mood to take care of Yuqing anymore, he was about to die himself.

    What are the monsters most afraid of?

    Of course it was thunder!

    The flower demon didn't know where it got the sky thunder, maybe it wanted to kill Yuqing directly, but it didn't expect to hit him in the end.

    Really, who did he provoke?

    Yuqing supported the branches, trying to stand up, but her palms felt sticky. Tired, he withdrew his hand, silently looking at the juice rubbed against the tree trunk by his palm. liquid.

    "I'm sorry, I've troubled you."

    He was the one who troubled himself, and he didn't pretend to be fine, but just told him to get up quickly, it hurt so much for him to lean on his wound.

    Yuqing pursed her pale lips. He subconsciously wanted to get the elixir from the storage ring, but he was touching it. When I reached my finger, I found that there was nothing there.

    What happened to the tree demon was all because of him. He originally wanted to make up for the tree demon, but it was only then that he realized that his storage ring had been taken away by Yu Shui.

    "Sorry."

    Yuqing once again apologized solemnly.

    Xu Fuhuan twitched the corner of his mouth, he was badly hurt by Yushui's palm, and now he still has the time to apologize to him again and again.

    It was only now that Xu Fuhuan realized that Yuqing was not only low in EQ, but also a piece of wood without understanding, no wonder Yushui was seduced by the flower demon and left.

    Anyone who has been facing such an uninspired rotten wood for thousands of years will not be able to bear it, and Yushui has been persistent for so many years.

    "Don't talk about this, you'd better get up quickly." He was almost dying of pain.

    He is also powerless to deal with such an unreasonable person.

    Yuqing tremblingly supported the tree pole and stood up, looking in a certain direction with cold eyes.

    Xu Fuhuan inexplicably felt that he was a little pitiful.

    No matter who it is, they have been carefully cared for by others for many years, once they change their hearts, and the person who cared for them is replaced by someone else, the loss in their hearts must be more than a little bit.

    It's not about love, it's about human nature.

    "Now that the younger brother has someone he cares about, he will be able to let the deity go out soon. At that time, the deity will ask the younger brother to take you out together." Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan only felt that

    Yu Qing was not enlightened, and he was a little naive.

    How could Chong Yushui let him out so easily, just because Chong Yushui had been asking for him for many years, and the flower demon was jealous of him?

    It's not that Xu Fuhuan has a dark heart, so he insisted on making the portrait too bad.

    This is human nature. Even if one becomes an immortal through cultivation, he is still human in essence. As long as he is an individual, he will have selfishness. want.

    Yushui has imprisoned him for so many years, if he is really released, will Yushui believe that Yuqing has no resentment in his heart?

    Yuqing's cultivation is advanced, and he is the most favorite apprentice of the head of the sect. As long as he reveals the slightest news about being imprisoned by Yushui to the head, will Yushui come to a good end?

    When I love you, I can disregard everything for you, including my life. When I don’t love you, your existence is an eyesore, and may even threaten my own interests and life. As long as I am a human being, I know what to do.

    And the memory Yuqing gave him at the beginning just proved this point.

    The author has something to say: After writing, I remembered that today seems to be 520. If there is no sugar, then abuse it. [Cover your face]

    Crab and crab beauty ah haha ​​Irrigate nutrient solution x1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.5K 200
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god [快穿]主神的千层套路 Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-01-17 Lat...
33.9K 850 106
Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: completed There is a very...
39K 565 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...