Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 126

105 4 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 126 The Trash Picking Villain (End)

    Xu Fuhuan's identity as a father is really useful.

    He had an in-depth talk with Clive the next day, and Clive didn't say yes or no, he just asked Xu Fuhuan to accompany him to have a good meal, and he disappeared after a few days.

    When Clive appeared in front of Xu Fuhuan again, he had an unshaven beard, sunken eye sockets, and even his normally straight body was bent a little.

    The first thing he said when he saw Xu Fuhuan was: "I promise you."

    Xu Fuhuan thought he would not agree, but before he had time to be surprised, Clive continued: "You are my father, although you You don’t have the kindness to raise me, but you can’t be unfilial as a son.

    I was really happy when I first saw you, from the bottom of my heart. All these years, I have no relatives. When I was young, my uncle didn’t want to see me because my Being born means that my father has humiliated the family, and made the Owen family unable to face my father's former fiancé, the Aaron family. Every time my uncle was angry with the Aaron family outside, he would find me to vent his heart when he got home. Angry, my grandfather loves me very much. At first when my uncle beat me, I would complain to him, but after a long time, I found that it was useless at all. My grandfather seemed to love me, but he also hated me in his heart and said he hated me It’s not practical, but I hated you for ruining his son. It was also at that time that I gradually understood that it was useless to sue. Only when I was strong enough to be unrivaled, these people would not dare to humiliate me and insult me, so I thought To be a master, I want everyone to surrender under my feet. Chris is my uncle’s son, and the only one who would really comfort me when I was hurt. His death made me very angry, and I wanted to put Yuezhuo's meat was cut off one by one and fed to the dogs.     As for Green, he was the best person to me besides Chris. I can't resist the warmth he gives..."     Clive intermittently talked about his experiences over the years, the sadness in it, and he didn't understand his guilt. People who are behind the scenes will never understand.     It is also because he has tasted bitterness since he was a child that he has created his current ambition.

    "I said so much not to make you feel guilty, but to let you understand that I am determined to win Yuezhuo. I let him go this time because of your face. I..." When Clive said

    this , his eyes were bloodshot, he took off the necklace from his neck and handed it to Xu Fuhuan.

    "Father left it to me. I think it's more suitable for you to keep him."

    "After all... After all, that man was still thinking about you until he died. If he knew that you even forgot about him, he would definitely Not happy."

    Xu Fuhuan silently looked at the blooming flowers. To put it bluntly, Clive is a child who lacks love. His childhood misfortune has made him seem cold-hearted and cold-blooded. In fact, deep down in his heart, he still yearns for a warm family relationship.

    This is also when he first saw himself in the first day of junior high school, he would lose his composure.

    "Since your father left it to you, you should keep it."

    Clive saw that Xu Fuhuan really didn't want it, and he didn't force it. He lost his memory for so many years, and he still doesn't want to remember it. Presumably the memory of the past It's really not good.

    Before leaving, Clive asked Xu Fuhuan if he really didn't intend to go with him?

    Xu Fuhuan shook his head, he is not Clive's real father, he is here to do the task, as for Clive, let the original owner choose.

    Xu Fuhuan drove the spaceship left by Clive directly to the planet Luobo.

    The army brought by Yuezhuo has indeed relieved the Zerg's pressure on Planet Luobo, but the plot that Yuezhuo is familiar with has long passed, and there is no such invasion of the Zerg in the plot.

    I don't know that these Zerg will evolve.

    The news that Robin sent to the empire has long been intercepted by other families. They want Yuezhuo to stay on the planet Luobo completely, and it is best to die there.

    This also caused Yue Zhuo to play several times, but it was not smooth.

    When Xu Fuhuan arrived, Yue Zhuo happened to take people to the front line.

    Xu Fuhuan secretly sneaked into the place where Yuezhuo lived. Compared with the people of Planet Luobo, Yuezhuo was unwilling to wrong him at all. Not only did he live in the best hotel on Planet Luobo, but he also sent heavy guards.

    Xu Fuhuan found Qi Jin who was under guard in Yue Zhuo's room.

    Qi Jin's situation is not good, Xu Fuhuan doesn't know whether Yue Zhuo ordered it or the people under him made their own decisions, at the moment Yue Zhuo is tightly tied to the chair with a rope, his eyes are dull and rigid, and his hair is lingering. . Chaotic, the body that had been carefully nursed by him was now so thin that only skin and bones remained.

    There is no one around to take care of me.

    It was just a few short months, but Xu Fuhuan deeply suspected that Yue Zhuo was here to take revenge on Qi Jin after being tossed into such a state.

    Just as Xu Fuhuan was about to take Qi Jin away, he heard someone calling the Marshal back.

    Immediately afterwards, there were panicked footsteps coming from the door, and a gloomy man quickly untied the rope on Qi Jin's body, just about to put Qi Jin on the bed. On, footsteps sounded outside the door again.

    "Ade, did he make a fuss today?"

    Yuezhuo's voice rang out before the person walked in.

    Ade hurriedly hid the rope in his hand, and walked to the door with an earnest smile, "Return to Marshal, Admiral Qi is very good today."

    Yue Zhuo glanced at Qi Jin who was sitting in a daze on the chair, and gently Hmm.

    Seeing this, Ade hurried forward to take the coat from Yuezhuo.

    Yue Zhuo asked a few more questions about Qi Jin, and after making sure that Qi Jin wasn't making trouble today, he unbuttoned his shirt and planned to take a bath.

    Go to the bath. In front of the room, Yuezhuo seemed to have remembered something, paused and said, "Go and invite Professor Leno to my study." Compared with

    the arrogant and complacent young man at Bossy's engagement banquet before, the current Yuezhuo is more talented. Be real hard-edged.

    After hearing Yue Zhuo's words, Xu Fuhuan turned and hid in his study.

    This Professor Leno is the professor who is in charge of Qi Jin's psychological problems and is also a well-known doctor in the empire. The problems they are talking about must be related to Qi Jin.

    Xu Fuhuan wanted to know why Yuezhuo allowed his subordinates to treat him like this since he didn't give up on Qi Jin.

    Not long after Xu Fuhuan waited in the study, Yuezhuo walked in with Professor Lainuo. To Xu Fuhuan's surprise, Qi Jin obediently followed behind Leinuo, as if he was very dependent on him.

    Lainuo is a kind-hearted old man, he looks at Qi Jin with gentle and kind eyes, and also has a trace of regret.

    "I'm afraid his situation will never get better."

    Leinuo said regretfully, touching Qi Jin's head.

    Yue Zhuo raised his eyebrows, he had heard this sentence from many doctors, but he didn't believe it.

    "Could it be that you can't do anything?"

    Leno shook his head. "If he was simply hit and then closed his heart, it wouldn't be a serious psychological problem, but the key is that there is a virus transplanted by Hitt in his body. It is said that once this virus is injected into the body, it will immediately The willpower that devours people may be because his willpower was too strong in the past, which caused the virus to be unable to deal with him for a while, but I don't know what kind of blow Admiral Qi has experienced, which caused him to lose the courage to live, which also made him lose the courage to live. The latent virus has a chance to sneak in, and if this goes on, he is afraid that he will be completely reduced to a puppet without sanity."

    Xu Fuhuan, who was hiding by the side, was so startled by Lainuo's words that he almost exposed himself breath.

    Qi Jin told him a lot, even about his being kidnapped to the laboratory, but he never mentioned the one who was injected with the virus.

    "The only one who can save him now is Dr. Hitt, but you also know that Hitt is a felon wanted by the empire for many years, and even the empire can't do anything about him... Sigh!

    " Nuo's Qi Jin, the original owner has a wish to be with Qi Jin forever, this can only be regarded as a side line, he doesn't have to complete it, at most he will get less rewards, and Qi Jin doesn't like him very much.

    If, if Qi Jin always looks like this and stays by his side forever, will it be regarded as fulfilling the original owner's wish to be with Qi Jin forever? Anyway, the original owner didn't say that Qi Jin must fall in love with him.

    Thinking of this, Qi Jin began to think about it.

    He asked Lainuo to take Qi Jin down to check it again, to make sure that the virus would only control people's thinking, but not death.

    Yue Zhuo sat in the study room for a long time, his flickering eyes flickered with light from time to time.

    Yue Zhuo thought about it for a long time, and finally decided not to waste points and go to the system mall to buy medicine for Qi Jin. Back then, at Bo Xi's wedding banquet, Qi Jin abandoned him and ran away. Although he didn't mind this kind of behavior, he still had some Diaphragm response.

    Anyway, the two of them have shared joys and sorrows for half a year, but what about Qi Jin? Just leave, regardless of his safety. And he doesn't have much patience with Qi Jin anymore, thinking that he has lived for so long, that time the target didn't fall in love with him first, and then carefully curry favor with him, when has he ever met someone as ignorant as Qi Jin.

    It can be seen that Qi Jin didn't take him seriously.

    Since Qi Jin was not righteous in the first place, don't let him be unkind now.

    Although Xu Fuhuan didn't expect that Yue Zhuo had completely given up on attacking Qi Jin, but he could probably see some clues from Yue Zhuo's expression.

    There is no hope for Hitt, he is dead, and Xiao Er has not woken up yet, and he has no way to open the system mall.

    The only way is Yue Zhuo, but Yue Zhuo is not willing to save Qi Jin.

    Xu Fuhuan thought for a long time, and finally decided to take Qi Jin away.

    When the Zerg invaded again, Xu Fuhuan caused some chaos in the hotel, then sneaked into Yuezhuo's room and took him away.

    Yue Zhuo has a system, and Qi Jin belongs to his mission target. No matter where he goes, Yue Zhuo can use the system to lock his position. After thinking about it, Xu Fuhuan directly took Qi Jin to join Clive.

    After all, he is his own son.

    My son doesn't need it at this time, when will I keep it?

    —————

    Clive thought for so many years that his father might fall in love with someone else.

    But he never expected that his father would bring Qi Jin, whom he had once envied and envied, and finally pulled down from the altar by him and Green to come to him.

    Looking at the stupid Qi Jin, Clive knew it well.

    Although he only got along with his father for a few days, he absolutely believed that if his father found out that Qi Jin fell into this fate and he was responsible for it, his father would mercilessly break his leg to avenge Qi Jin.

    He thought that Xu Fuhuan didn't know that he was responsible for everything that Qi Jin suffered, so he just pulled the corners of his mouth dryly and showed a forced smile.

    The villain and the protagonist have been at odds since ancient times, and Xu Fuhuan didn't bother to pay attention to Clive's little tricks. He talked with Qi Jin every day, trying to arouse Qi Jin's inner desire for survival.

    Only with little effect.

    After all, Yue Zhuo is a person with a bug, and the bug seems to be very thick. A few years later, Xu Fuhuan heard that he had defeated the Zerg and killed the Queen Mother of the Zerg. He also discovered that the Zerg shell that devoured obsidian and evolved was used to make mechas. With such high-quality materials, it is only natural for Yue Zhuo to ascend to the throne of God with such a great contribution here.

    Compared to the wimpy Clive hiding in the den of interstellar pirates, Moonhumble is more like a protagonist.

    It was also at this time that Xu Fuhuan gradually understood that Yuezhuo's system was different from his system. Yuezhuo's system was more like helping cannon fodder to become a winner in life, and the biggest stepping stone to becoming a winner in life was the protagonist. Only by constantly killing the protagonist's luck can the counterattack be successful.

    Xu Fuhuan is actually very puzzled, isn't Yue Zhuo also plundering the protagonist's luck by doing so? It doesn't mean that he has all the luck of the world in one body. If he leaves, won't the world collapse?

    Xiao Er was not around, so he couldn't solve his doubts, Xu Fuhuan could only keep his doubts in his heart.

    Clive wanted to seek revenge from Yue Zhuo several times. If Clive wasn't his son, maybe he would have ignited the flames in secret, provoking a few words, and hurting both of them.

    But he is Clive's father now, and he knows that Yuezhuo is not from this world. Clive still has the luck of the protagonist. Once his luck is exhausted, there is no doubt that waiting for him It is death. So he had to use his father's identity to stop Clive.

    It's just—

    sometimes you carefully avoid trouble, but trouble will come to you yourself.

    As soon as Yue Zhuo ascended the throne of God, he began to fight in all directions. The first thing he wants to rectify is the rampant interstellar pirates.

    Ever since Qi Jin was taken away by Xu Fuhuan, Yue Zhuo once used the system to locate Qi Jin's lair in Clive, and took it for granted that Qi Jin was taken away by Clive.

    His mission has almost been completed, leaving only the wish of the protagonist and the original owner to be with Qi Jin.

    There was a mole in Clive's pirate's lair, and the joint Yue Zhuo cooperated with the outside world, and Clive was caught off guard.

    And just a few days ago, Xu Fuhuan tried hard to persuade Clive, saying that the sky is high and the emperor is far away, they should act like pirates if they are pirates, and bring their subordinates to trouble the imperial army all day long. Looking for bitterness? Moreover, Yue Zhuo has just ascended the throne right now, so he has no time to talk to them at all. Taking advantage of Yue Zhuo's lack of time now, it is better to find a planet with a good environment and climate for the brothers to farm, than to fight in the sky. Kill kill, the day when someone wanted you.

    But—this slap in the face should not be too fast, and the slap should not be too painful.

    Xu Fuhuan really convinced Yue Zhuo, he planned to take the protagonist to find a backward planet to farm, why did Yue Zhuo not let Clive go?

    Not to mention whether Clive's proud temperament can agree, even Xu Fuhuan himself can't stand it, and it hits the door of his house. If he is trying to persuade Clive, he will really become a coward.

    New hatred added to old hatred, Clive could no longer control the hatred in his heart, took out the mecha from the space, and planned to fight Yuezhuo for 300 rounds.

    Xu Fuhuan stopped him.

    "Let me go. Since you were born, I have never fulfilled my responsibilities as a father. This time, let me protect you. If... if I fail, you must help me take good care of Qi Jin, he... ..."

    If Qi Jin was sane, he would definitely not want Clive, an enemy, to take care of him.

    Xu Fu sighed happily.

    "Forget it, if I don't come back, you can send someone to Zhuxingxing to protect him for the rest of his life." The

    virus in Qi Jin's body has already eroded his brain, and he is afraid that he will never be able to recover. up.

    Clive anxiously wanted to refuse, but Xu Fuhuan touched his acupoints. Dao, sent him to the hands of the little curly hair.

    "Hill, you admire Clive the most on weekdays. I hope you can take good care of him. If I win by chance, I will go find you." Clive watched Xu Fuhuan bright red

    . The fiery mechs are decisively thrown into the battlefield.

    Xu Fuhuan raised his hand and touched the fuselage of the mecha. Speaking of which, this mecha was given to him by Clive.

    Clive is not a good person, standing in his position, he felt that everything he did was a matter of course, standing in the position of a victim, he is heinous, but these years, Xu Fuhuan can see that Clive is a good son, Also a good lover.

    He is sincere to himself, and treats Green wholeheartedly. For this, Xu Fuhuan will not let him die easily.

    Clive and Qi Jin have a genocide hatred, but his mission is to save Qi Jin.

    This conflict cannot be resolved.

    If Qi Jin is sober one day, Xu Fuhuan will not stop him from taking revenge. Even if he looks like this from now on, Xu Fuhuan still hopes that Clive can take care of him for the rest of his life. This is what Clive and Green owe him.

    Xu Fuhuan only hoped that Qi Jin could live a happier life in his next life. As for the task, it doesn't matter if he didn't complete it, anyway, he has quite a lot of life points, so the rewards of this world are not worth mentioning.

    ...

    Yue Zhuo was wearing a silver-black mecha, facing Xu Fuhuan's red mecha head-on.

    He was a little surprised that Clive, who had a lot of self-esteem, didn't fight, but sent an unknown soldier instead.

    "Is Clive timid and running away? So you are sent here as cannon fodder to delay the time?"

    Yuezhuo spent a large amount of points in exchange for ignoring the protagonist's halo for a day to deal with Clive this time.

    Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan chuckled softly.

    "Yue Zhuo, how does it feel to be stabbed by a knife?"

    Yue Zhuo frowned, not understanding what Xu Fuhuan meant.

    Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows and said with a surprised expression: "I forgot to introduce myself. My surname is Xu and my name is Fuhuan. I don't know if you still remember the knife I gave you back then." Xu

    Fuhuan Ignoring Yuezhuo's gloomy and surging mood, he continued: "I heard from the system that generally death in the mission world is a real death." Speaking of this, Xu Fuhuan paused for a moment, and cast a glance at the The silver-black mecha said with regret on his face, "Why didn't you die?"

    Why didn't you die?

    This sentence resounded back and forth in his mind like the tarsal maggot.

    Whenever he is proud, Yue Zhuo can't forget that he once failed at the hands of a novice. Or return to the system space in the most embarrassing way of death.

    There are so many worlds in the world, and the probability of meeting colleagues in the small world is already one in ten thousand. If you can meet the same person in two worlds in a row, it means that even God is helping him.

    "It's you, I said why Qi Jin is in Clive's lair, so it was your handwriting, but you are the same as before, you like to hide your head and show your tail like a turtle." Without waiting for Xu Fuhuan to answer, he continued to sarcasm Said: "You said that you are a system host who saves the villain, hugging the protagonist's thigh. Are your legs really good?"

    "Clive loves Green to death. You won't take advantage of Green's unconsciousness and climb into Clive's bed in exchange for his blessing?

    " He smiled again in relief. "If you think so, I can't help it. After all, you can ascend to the throne of God, that's what you did, but..."

    Xu Fuhuan glanced at the people around him lightly.

    "Where's your male pet group? Didn't they come? Or did you kill them when you ascended the throne? Let me tell you, it's not kind of you to do this. They go through life and death for you, and you turn around and kill them It's not good to kill a donkey, it will chill the hearts of your male pets."

    "You—"

    Yue Zhuo was trembling all over.

    "You, you, you, you won't be really hit by me, will you?"

    Slander, who wouldn't?

    Xu Fuhuan snorted coldly.

    This time Yuezhuo brought his personal guards, but there must be other family's eyeliner among them, Xu Fuhuan's words are just random words, but it's none of his business whether people believe it or not.

    After all, Yue Zhuo is really young. Others don't know that Yue Zhuo's inner core has changed, and they just think he is lucky. Now that Xu Fuhuan said this, everyone thinks carefully, it really looks like that, maybe The more I think about it, the more I realize it's true.

    But Xu Fuhuan is different, first of all, he is not a big shot, and secondly, who in the pirate den doesn't know that he is Clive's father?

    Yue Zhuo was indeed very angry with Xu Fu, but she was not overwhelmed by the anger, and calmed down within a moment.

    He sneered and said: "What's the point of just talking about it? If we have the ability, we will see the real chapter under our hands     .

    "

The sergeant who was trembling with Xu Fuhuan's slanderous words was provoked by these words, and was completely angry.

    Regardless of Yuezhuo's stop, he turned on the switch of the mecha, and directly attacked Xu Fuhuan.

    Xu Fuhuan continued to taunt while avoiding the laser light: "Hey! Is this anger? Yuezhuo, your male pet is disobedient, you have to discipline him well, after all, your master hasn't said anything yet, he is like a mad dog Howling, it doesn't matter if you bite me, but it won't be good if you, the master, are bitten."

    Yuezhuo is good at sweet talk, and he has a bright spot for talking, but he can't stand Xu Fuhuan being so fierce spray.

    All he wanted to do now was to shut Xu Fuhuan's mouth.

    Xu Fuhuan's mouth seemed to be filled with feces, and dirty water was sprayed on him as if he didn't want money. If these words really reached the ears of those restless elders in the empire, something might happen A moth.

    Yuezhuo quickly gave orders to the guards to capture Xu Fuhuan alive!

    Seeing so many people besieging him, Xu Fuhuan couldn't help sighing: "In this world, you can't even tell the truth, alas!" Yue Zhuo roared angrily, "Tell

    you the truth, you can't tell the truth. Shut up for me."

    "Haha..."

    Xu Fuhuan reckoned that the little curly hair should have taken Kles away safely, and then he became serious.

    "If I talk about reconciliation, then it's definitely useless. So, today's battle is either you or me." "By the way, don't cheat

    your system if you lose. After all, if I lose, it will be you who loses." If it is in the hands of the family system, it would be disgraceful to say it, right?"

    Yue Zhuo had long been driven out of his mind by Xu Fu's joy, so he couldn't care less about the lack of a system at this moment, and said impatiently: "I want to kill you." For you, it's as simple as crushing an ant, and you still need the help of the system?"

    "That's good."

    Xu Fuhuan smiled inexplicably.

    Although Yuezhuo was dizzy from Xu Fuhuan's anger, he was not stupid. Son, who knows if Xu Fuhuan has any hole cards in his hand.

    He promised not to rely on the system, so he would not rely on the system. Anyway, there are so many people on his side, why are he afraid of being a low-level tasker?

    Seeing all the guards on the battlefield rushing towards him as if they had received Yue Zhuo's order, Xu Fuhuan knew that Yue Zhuo would not let him go easily.

    However, Yuezhuo can drill holes, and he can also pick up loopholes.

    Xu Fuhuan took out the energy core he had prepared, and when all Yuezhuo's personal guards surrounded him... "

    Boom"——

    Xu Fuhuan took advantage of the moment of the explosion, broke away from his body, and quickly hid in his soul. The realm of time.

    It doesn't matter if the mission failed, Yuezhuo nearly killed him with a bomb last time, this time I will reward him with a high-energy core that is more powerful than the bomb, this time he will not survive, right? Xu Fuhuan thought uncertainly.

    It's just that I feel a little ashamed of the original owner and blow up his body.

    Seeing the soul being temporarily pulled in by him, Xu Fuhuan rubbed his forehead with a headache.

    He still owes the original owner a body.

    The author has something to say: Well, it's a big novel with two more in one. Please compliment...

    Crab Crab Mo Mo Irrigation Nutrient Solution x1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.8K 78
Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of his coquettishness and love to cry, he wa...
12.9K 274 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...