Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 122

91 4 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 122 The Trash Picking Villain (Seventeen)

    It's him!

    Clive hugged the person in his arms nervously, his once arrogant and arrogant expression now only left despair and sadness, he completely let go of his self-esteem and pride, and desperately begged the person in his arms not to leave him.

    "Green, I'm here, Hitt will save you, please, I beg you don't leave me."

    Begging over and over again.

    Messy hair, haggard face, no longer the original elegance and arrogance.

    Green's face was as pale as paper, full of reluctance.

    "I... I... I won't... I won't leave... I will leave you, I..."

    Before he could finish his sentence, a smear of blood spilled from the corner of his mouth, and his gentle blue eyes were full of affection .

    "It's great to meet you in this life... in this life."

    "Don't say it, please don't say it."

    Clive broke down in tears, and a young man walked out from behind him, his eyes were red.

    "Boss..."

    "Quickly, go get Hitt for me."

    Xu Fuhuan looked at the young man's familiar face with a familiar yet strange expression.

    Big curly hair...

    how could he be with Clive?

    Without waiting for Xu Fuhuan to think about it, an old man in a white coat hurriedly led a team of researchers to greet him.

    "Great Elder."

    Xu Fuhuan watched Clive pass by him like the wind.

    Green was the protagonist anyway, he didn't understand how Green could be injured so badly? Doesn't Yue Zhuo know that the protagonist can't die?

    Compared to Xu Fuhuan's full of doubts and incomprehensions, Qi Jin was extremely shocked. He hadn't taken revenge on Green yet, but Green was going to die. I couldn't tell if it was anger, unwillingness, or melancholy that his enemy was about to die. and relieved.

    "Let's go."

    Since the big curly hair followed Clive, the little curly hair must be fine.

    Xu Fuhuan took Qi Jin's hand and left the underground laboratory with him who was stunned.

    Xu Fuhuan doesn't plan to leave Planet Chaser for the time being. The Blue Planet is in a civil war, and it will probably be several years after the civil war is over. For now, it is more stable to stay here honestly.

    If Green really died, Clive would not let Moonclums go, and there would inevitably be another battle to fight.

    Before he started this mission, the protagonist was about to die. Xu Fuhuan couldn't tell for a while whether he was a little disappointed or happy? !

    Or maybe both?

    Qi Jin was very silent along the way, with no waves on his calm face, and it was hard to see what was going on in his mind.

    When Xu Fuhuan returned to his original home, he found that his home had been occupied long ago. He spent a little time dismissing the people who occupied the house, and spent another afternoon packing up the tent.

    It wasn't until night fell that the tent was tidied up by the two of them.

    Looking at the brand-new home, Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of her lips in relief.

    "What do you want to eat tonight?"

    Xu Fuhuan asked.

    The person occupying this place probably thought that Xu Fuhuan would never come back, so he moved all his belongings here, which greatly facilitated Xu Fuhuan. Embarrassed, Xu Fuhuan deliberately did not throw away the extra plank beds in the tent, but placed them one on the left and one on the right.

    Then he took out the quilt from the spaceship and spread it on the bed of the two of them. superior.

    This is much neater than when he first arrived.

    However, Xu Fuhuan waited for a while, but the person beside him didn't say a word, so he couldn't help turning his head, seeing him walking to the edge of the bed in silence, lying on it with the smell of sweat, his dark eyes Filled with confusion and bewilderment.

    Green is the goal of his persistence in living. In order to avenge the Qi family, he endured humiliation and endured a few times of death, but he survived them all, just to kill Green himself one day.

    But in the scene in the laboratory during the day, Green's dying appearance was deeply reflected in his mind, which broke his belief that he had persisted for many years.

    Let him get lost in hatred and relief for a while and cannot extricate himself.

    The enemy is about to die, but he didn't kill it with his own hands. This feeling is like playing a game. The enemy has good equipment and a high level. He killed the enemy with his own hands, but on the way of his hard leveling, suddenly, one day, his enemy met a player with better equipment than him, and he killed the enemy and directly exited the server.

    He worked so hard, worked so hard, in order to one day be able to stand at the same height as the enemy, and take revenge openly. Now that the enemy has surrendered, what is the purpose of leveling and brushing equipment that he used to sleep and forget to eat?

    Qi Jin is ill.

    Not physically sick, but mentally sick.

    He doesn't speak, doesn't talk to anyone, locks his heart, refuses anyone or anything to get close, he eats whatever Xu Fuhuan gives him, he does what he asks him to do, every day The past is muddled, as if I can't find the direction of the future.

    Xu Fuhuan tried many ways, but none of them cheered him up.

    The cheeks that had finally gained some flesh were gradually sinking, leaving only the prominent cheekbones.

    Xu Fuhuan glanced at the task panel sadly, the blackening value on it was still at 12%. Now that Qi Jin is so virtuous, how can he do this task?

    Seeing that the food brought from the blue planet was about to be eaten.

    Xu Fuhuan thought for a while, browsed around on Xingwang, and finally saw that Xingwang's live broadcast was very profitable, so he registered an account.

    But what about live streaming?

    Is it possible to pick up trash live for the audience?

    Xu Fuhuan thought about it for two days, and recorded a video of swordplay and put it on the star network to test the water.

    Without the blessing of spiritual power, his swordsmanship can only be regarded as a show, but when recording the video, he found that the power of his swordsmanship increased sharply by adding spiritual power to his swordsmanship.

    When the video was put on Xingwang.com, it didn't get many hits at first, until a lover of ancient oriental martial arts accidentally saw Xu Fuhuan's video, and was immediately shocked.

    This fan is a rich second generation. He studied Xu Fuhuan's video repeatedly and confirmed that the swordsmanship in the video was not groundless. He immediately rewarded Xu Fuhuan's registered "dumb picking up trash" at the bottom of the video. 'The account was topped to the bounty list.

    At this time, Xu Fuhuan planned to go back to the blue planet to buy some daily necessities, fearing that Qi Jin would not be safe here, so he took him back to the blue planet.

    ...

    Yuezhuo used the system to locate that after Qi Jin chased the planet, he spent all his attention on fighting for power and profit. The several major families and elders in the empire were indeed not vegetarians.

    Although he defeated Clive.

    But he wasn't of royal blood after all.

    Besides, what he wants is not a puppet, but an emperor who has great power and responds to everyone. What Clive can do in the plot, he can do the same. When the time comes, bring Qi Jin back and make him his own queen.

    Let him be a couple for the rest of his life, what could be more exciting than a powerful emperor's heartfelt promise?

    It's just that Yuezhuo's ambition has completely violated the interests of several big families and the Elders' Council. These days, the Elders' Council has been making small moves, and there is news of Zerg invasion from Planet Luobo.

    Yue Zhuo wanted to make a contribution so that the people could see if he was suitable to be an emperor.

    But he was even more worried that after he left, without his deterrence, the power he had built up with great difficulty would be disintegrated by other families.

    In order to quickly take over the First Legion, he directly captured Murphy and became his puppet.

    He really wanted to desensitize all those who opposed him, but the laws of the world were there, and it was fine to use it once or twice. If he used it too much, he would probably be rejected by the world.

    Yuezhuo took a look at Qi Jin's position and found that Qi Jin's position was approaching the blue planet.

    His eyes lit up.

    If he brought Qi Jin back, cleaned up his grievances, and then sent him to the planet Luobo, and he was guarding the empire, the two of them joined forces, wouldn't they be able to defeat those jumping worms in the empire?

    Xu Fuhuan didn't know that Yue Zhuo had already sent someone to pick up Qi Jin.

    It was secondary for him to go to Blue Planet to buy daily necessities, the most important thing was to find a doctor to help Qi Jin look at his psychological problems.

    However, he didn't expect to be blocked by a large group of people as soon as he got off the spaceship.

    They were dressed in solemn military uniforms, with solemn expressions, and they blocked the water around the port.

    Seeing Xu Fuhuan coming down from the spaceship, the leader walked up to him, the man's face was flat, but those golden eyes were indifferent and mechanical without even a trace of emotion.

    He ignored Xu Fuhuan, directly set his eyes on Qi Jin who was at the side, and nodded slightly at Qi Jin.

    "General Qi."

    The man's voice was indescribably indifferent and cold.

    Qi Jin lowered his head and silently followed Xu Fuhuan, as if he hadn't heard the man's words.

    "This subordinate was ordered by Marshal Yue to meet General Qi."

    The man seemed not to care about Qi Jin's silence, but he increased his volume.

    Xu Fuhuan's eyes were fixed, and the cold light flashed away.

    Marshal Moon? Is it moon clumsy?

    After Qi Jin left with him at the hotel, Yue Zhuo was keen on fighting for power, and seeing that he had no worries about Qi Jin, Xu Fuhuan thought that Qi Jin was not Yue Zhuo's mission target, or something about Qi Jin. Mission accomplished.

    Looking at this posture now, could it be that he guessed wrong?

    He thought that in this world, he and Yue Zhuo were in harmony with each other!

    Now it seems that this is not the case, if I knew that he would not bring Qi Jin back.

    Xu Fuhuan turned sideways, his straight body was like a sharp sword, blocking Qi Jin's face, facing the man's cold light.

    "I don't have any Admiral Qi here, but this general has identified the wrong person."

    Xu Fuhuan's voice is hoarse, which is related to the fact that the original owner has not spoken for many years.

    The man didn't seem to hear Xu Fuhuan's words, he looked through Xu Fuhuan and repeated what he said just now.

    Seeing that the man didn't take him seriously, Xu Fuhuan sneered, lowered his eyes, with a cold look in his eyes, and whispered something softly. "You really ignored me completely!" Sure enough,

    the person Yue Zhuo taught was as clean-eyed as he was, and he was just as annoying.

    The author has something to say: Crab Crab Wu Moyi Irrigation Nutrient Solution 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
87.1K 2.2K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...