Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 115

155 3 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 115 The Trash Picking Villain (10)

Regardless of whether the young man was intentional or not, Xu Fuhuan decided to follow behind him and go in to observe the situation first.

Walking through the wide corridor, there is a metal door at the end. There is a pupil pattern identification area beside the door. The young man stood in the identification area without slowing down. There was a light beep, and the metal door opened in response.

"Doctor."

Two guards stood behind the door, and when they saw the young man, they gave a respectful military salute.

After following here, Xu Fuhuan hesitated whether to continue to follow, once the door was closed, he would not be able to come out without pupil pattern recognition.

Moreover, the robot is not a human being, and is not as sensitive as a real human being. High technology can block his consciousness. Who knows if there is any high technology inside that can detect him? !

After thinking about it, Xu Fuhuan still decided to bring the two brothers in first. He saw a small wooden door in the corridor just now, presumably it should be a space for storing sundries, and they should hide there when the time comes.

Anyway, he just wanted to take a free ride, and there was no need to conflict with them.

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan simply turned around and walked back.

After waiting for that interesting person, the doctor casually turned his head, only to find that the transparent shadow had disappeared.

Doctor: ...

Is this giving up?

The doctor was a little disappointed. He thought it was a worthwhile trip, and he came across a fun toy, but he left just like that.

The original good mood suddenly sank to the bottom of the valley, and the arc of the corners of the mouth narrowed into a straight line as the mood fell.

Xu Fuhuan didn't know that he was exposed, he returned to the hiding place of the two curly-haired brothers, and suddenly appeared in front of them in the astonished eyes of the two brothers.

"Dumb, you..."

"Don't talk, just listen to me. Originally, we planned to hijack a spaceship transporting garbage. Now that the situation has changed, there is no time for you to go back and prepare. Are you going to follow me now, or-" Xu

Fu Huan's words were not finished yet, the little curly hair blushed excitedly, and said eagerly: "Mute brother, are you planning to abandon us?"

Xu Fuhuan shook his head, "The situation inside is still unclear, but I can feel It is very dangerous to go inside, and our original plan is completely abolished, that is to say, when we arrive at a new planet, we will have nothing, and the situation will not be as good as here." "I'm not afraid." The big curly

hair

pulled Excited brother.

"Can you let me think about it?"

Xu Fuhuan glanced at the still-closed hatch, "Time is running out, you should make a decision as soon as possible."

Every world has a popular currency in every world, Garbage Planet There is no currency, and people here can't even eat enough, so how can they have extra time to do that.

But this is definitely not the case on other planets. When the time comes, the three of them will be penniless, how will they survive?

This is a big question.

If it is hijacking a spaceship transporting garbage, this is not a big problem. At that time, he will find a black market and sell the spaceship. Although he does not know how much the spaceship can be sold for, at least until they find a way to make money, they can guarantee I will not be starved to death.

What now?

Could it be that the three of them changed planets and continued to pick up trash?

"Brother, don't hesitate anymore." The little curly hair was afraid that his brother would back off, he tugged at the hem of the big curly hair, raised his head, his eyes were full of longing and pleading.

The big curly hair couldn't bear it. He brought up Hill with his own hands. Everyone who knew him on the whole planet knew how much he loved his brother.

He couldn't refuse any request from his younger brother, including the unknown future.

The curly hair sighed inwardly, he was really defeated by this younger brother.

"Take us along. Since I have already made a decision, I have nothing to hesitate."

"Are you sure?"

Xu Fuhuan asked again.

"I'm sure."

Xu Fuhuan didn't know the position of Little Curly in Big Curly's heart, otherwise he wouldn't have tried to seduce him back then. Confused little curly hair.

"Since you have decided to follow me, then you must listen to me in the future. We will find a place to hide in the spaceship. You..."

Xu Fuhuan didn't know how long it would take to reach the destination. By then, the three of them would probably be hungry all the way through.

Forget it, it's too early to say these things.

Xu Fuhuan mentioned the two brothers from left to right, avoided the patrolling robots, and walked directly into the spaceship.

Exquisite vases were placed beside the white corridor. Xu Fuhuan ignored these decorations, found the small wooden door, and opened it. To Xu Fuhuan's surprise, there was a lot of space inside, and what was placed were not sundries, but A line of robots glowing with silver light stood in an orderly row.

The big curly hair opened its mouth wide, and the brown eyes looked at the robot that hadn't started in surprise.

"Brother Dumb, is this... is this a robot?"

Little Curly was seeing such a majestic robot for the first time, and walked over curiously, wanting to touch it for real.

Xu Fuhuan was checking to see if there was any monitoring here at the moment, so he didn't notice that the little curly hair had walked out of the range of the barrier.

"Warning! Warning! Alien creatures have intruded!" The electronically synthesized voice was unhurried and unemotionally resounded throughout the spaceship.

Xu Fuhuan's complexion changed drastically, and he quickly brought the little curly hair into the range of the barrier.

Little Curly was also taken aback by the sudden sound, and he looked at Xu Fuhuan anxiously. "Brother dumb, did I get into trouble?"

"You-"

"Forget it, it's my fault for not explaining clearly."

The thing has already happened, so it's pointless to blame the little curly hair.

Just as Xu Fuhuan and his two brothers hid in the corner, a series of footsteps followed.

"Search for me."

After a while, the wooden door was opened, and a group of men in uniform walked in from the outside.

These people almost searched the entire space, but they couldn't find the person who suddenly appeared on the monitoring equipment.

The doctor sat in the monitoring room with his lips curled up, repeatedly viewing the video of the small curly hair suddenly appearing and disappearing.

"So you went back to pick up your companion?"

The doctor stared at the monitor with blazing eyes, and tapped the table with his slender fingers carelessly.

"I hope you and your companions can have a wonderful trip, heh!" As the murmur fell, the doctor smiled slightly, but there was an incongruity on that gentle face... ...creepy and sinister.

The doctor's slender fingers lightly tapped the device a few times, only to see that the screen that originally had small curly hairs turned into a fly scurrying around.

...

and that's how things were resolved.

The Major General is also back.

Xu Fuhuan silently counted the time in his mind, they stayed in this storage room for almost a day, and the spaceship started to start.

As the spaceship leaves the junk planet and enters the Milky Way, the original snow-white wall suddenly looks like a transparent glass. Outside the glass is the vast and bright Milky Way.

Not to mention the two brothers, even Xu Fuhuan was seeing such a shocking scene for the first time.

It is so beautiful.

This beauty cannot be described in any words.

Compared with the two brothers, Xu Fuhuan still has some knowledge. After watching it for a while, he felt a little tired. He had been highly concentrated throughout the whole day. Now that he finally left the garbage planet, his spirit relaxed. The whole person is inevitably a little sleepy, before rest, Xu Fuhuan asked the two brothers not to leave his side.

After being closely searched during the day, not to mention the big curly hair, the little curly hair was almost frightened by those people, how dare they run around.

-------

War room.

Chris jumped down from the mecha cabin, dripping with sweat.

The robot butler handed over the towel in due course.

Chris took the towel, turned his back to the robot butler, his pale golden eyes seemed to be looking at the unpredictable beauty of space through the glass.

"Xiao An, did anything unusual happen during my absence?"

The tone seemed casual, but the tall body was like a sharp sword drawn from its sheath, glowing with a sharp cold light.

Xiaoan appeared very humane, and as Chris spoke, it brought out the abnormal state of the little curly hair when it broke away from the barrier.

The video has been edited by the doctor, but Xiao An has already backed it up. At this time, the holographic video thrown into the air was played in front of Chris.

"People?"

The voice couldn't hear any emotion, but it let those who knew him know the anger in his heart.

"Messaging Dr. Hitt."

Dr. Hitt was resting on the soft bed with half-closed eyes at the moment, and there was an empty red wine bottle on the table next to him.

The young man's usually pale cheeks were stained with a touch of blush at this time, his soft short hair was docile on his forehead, and the corners of his raised lips showed his good mood.

Originally, he was very unhappy. His experimental subject No. 1 ran away, and the most promising experimental subject No. 9 also ran away.

This time, he followed Chris to the planet to take away the No. 2 experimental body. Originally, he was a little unwilling, but the No. 2 experimental body was immature, so how could he take it out now!

But--no way, who told his investor to be Clive?

Clive's little lover has recently hooked up with another man. How can Clive, who has always been domineering and domineering, bear it?

Coupled with the fact that his little lover is entangled with the eldest prince, he needs a completely obedient toy to help him deal with those who covet his little lover.

well!

A person who has been rotten from the inside doesn't know what those men have to fight for.

But-

this trip was not wronged.

Because he found a more interesting toy.

Thinking of this, Dr. Hitt's mood improved.

This toy will definitely keep him playing longer.

Thinking of Xu Fuhuan hiding in the storage room, Dr. Hitt opened his eyes.

"I heard that planet-by-planet food is scarce. It's been a day. I don't know if he's hungry. What if he starves to death?"

Thinking of this, Dr. Hitt got up quickly, planning to bring some food over.

At this moment, the communication worn on the wrist suddenly rang.

"Dr. Hitt, Major General Chris wants to see you."

The author has something to say: There are endless worms every day, painful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
72.6K 2.5K 200
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god [快穿]主神的千层套路 Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-01-17 Lat...