Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 112

97 4 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 112 The Trash Picking Villain (7)

With the silence of the big curly hair, the atmosphere was a little dignified for a while.

The big curly hair thought for a long time, but still politely refused: "My brother is outspoken, young and ignorant, dumb...please bear with me."

In the end, he still didn't dare to take the risk.

Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, but the big curly hair's refusal was not beyond his expectation.

Hijacking a spaceship is indeed very dangerous. If you don't pay attention, you will lose everything, and it will endanger the lives of people on the entire planet.

It's normal for big curly hair to have concerns.

But-

"You really don't want to leave this place at all?"

Big curly hair wanted to say that he didn't want to leave at all, but Xu Fuhuan didn't give him a chance to speak, instead he continued to chase after the victory: "Maybe you don't want to leave now." I care, but what about in the future? Don't blame me for speaking harshly. You know how much your brother is worth. If something happens to you, will your former opponent let your brother go? The people under you will be willing to protect you Brother? There are people dying every day on this planet, so will you or your brother be among them?"

People on garbage planets generally don't live long. The rubbish all over the field contains radioactive substances, which have destroyed people's bodies all year round.

Therefore, what he said was not alarmist.

The eyes of the big curly hair turned cold.

"You're thinking too simply. Indeed, I have many people under my command, but we are just a group of ants in the eyes of people from other planets. They don't need to confront us head-on, as long as they use high-tech weapons, they can sweep across our entire planet. "

"The power of science and technology is unimaginable. In the face of absolute strength, we can't solve it with a large number of people."

Of course Xu Fuhuan knew this, but he was anxious. He didn't understand Qi Jin's current situation at all. If Qi Jin died, his mission would fail.

Although what he did was a little unethical, if he didn't take the initiative to fight for it, how would everyone know that there was no hope?

The big curly hair continued: "And, can you fly a spaceship?"

Fly a spaceship?

Xu Fuhuan was stunned.

Indeed, even if they successfully hijacked the spaceship, not being able to open it is still a problem.

"Could it be that we don't have a meeting here?" Xu Fuhuan asked unwillingly.

hehe!

The big curly hair looked at Xu Fuhuan mockingly, and said, "Don't talk about flying the spaceship, let's just talk about the defense measures, attack methods and weapons of mass destruction on those spaceships. Are you sure about these? Seeing that Xu

Fuhuan didn't speak, the big curly hair walked in front of Xu Fuhuan, and patted him on the shoulder earnestly, "Young man, you should think more than your brain, your brain is a good thing!"

This is beating around the bush and calling him brainless.

Xu Fuhuan glanced at the big curly hair in an unclear manner, and asked abruptly, "How do you know this?" He has

never seen what the inside of the spaceship looks like, so how could he know so clearly?

The big curly hair was stunned for a moment, and there was a hint of fear and fear in his eyes.

However, "What does this have to do with you, anyway, as long as you can convince me how to solve these problems, I will help you."

Xu Fuhuan had a headache.

This curly-haired man is worthy of being the boss, and his thoughts are much harder to deceive than his younger brother.

If he can solve these problems, does he still need to find them?

Xu Fuhuan waved his hand. "Forget it, you guys go back first. I'm thinking about it."

Big curly hair took his brother away satisfied.

The failure of the first interview was really a bad start.

Ah Qing raised his head from Xu Fuhuan's wrist, and comforted him: "Master, don't worry, maybe I can take you out of here after I succeed in cultivation."

Xu Fuhuan glanced at Ah Qing coolly. "Then how long will it take for you to succeed in cultivation?"

In fact, Xu Fuhuan was still fooled by the big curly hair.

The spaceship that transports garbage is not the kind of large passenger spaceship or military spaceship. There are no such lethal weapons as the big curly hair said in it. At most, there are some defensive measures and attack methods, and it is just a garbage transportation. There are no mech guards.

Xu Fuhuan doesn't understand this world, and he is also an explorer with black eyes.

In the final analysis, the vision is not wide enough.

Following the failure of the conversation with the big curly hair. Xu Fuhuan began to collect information about the spaceship.

People who chase planets pay more attention to filling their stomachs. They have never left here for generations. Some people who have been exiled here have either died of not adapting to the environment of this planet, or they have some strength and have been taken in by people from other regions. .

Information on returns is really hard to find.

Until a spaceship came over his area.

How to put it, it is somewhat similar to the domineering spaceship that Xu Fuhuan saw in the garbage corner for the first time, but the material is much worse than that one.

Only then did Xu Fuhuan realize that he was fooled by the big curly hair.

It's just a spaceship that transports garbage. How could there be so many high-tech devices in it?

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan found Big Curly Hair again.

"I've thought about the question you mentioned last time." Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan felt a little overwhelmed.

He was indeed blinded.

He didn't understand this world, and the original owner's memory couldn't help, so he was successfully bluffed by the big curly hair.

After thinking about it, I realized that my brain was really not enough.

"The problems you mentioned may not be called problems at all. It is because you are too afraid of those strengths that you think the spaceships that transport garbage are so powerful, but have you ever thought that if there are no Don't you have the problems you mentioned?"

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan secretly scolded the big curly hair for being too unkind.

Hearing this, Big Curly narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean?"

"This planet should have been visited by other spaceships. I remember that there are many other people exiled here on our planet. How did those people come here? They were all sent by spaceships." You were escorted here to exile, you should have seen those spaceships at that time."

Speaking of this, Xu Fuhuan deliberately paused, carefully observing the face of the big curly hair.

At this moment, the face of the big curly hair is a little ugly. Guess he was right.

"Have you guys thought about those spaceships before?"

"What do you know!"

the big curly hair turned cold, and slapped the table with a big palm.

Seeing him using anger to cover up his guilty conscience, Xu Fuhuan understood that everyone here is eager to leave, and occasionally a spaceship comes to liberate exiled people, and some ignorant people must want to go there and snatch the spaceship, or want to seize the contents of the spaceship. food.

Then it was repaired by those people.

Therefore, people on the entire planet are now afraid of the strength inside the spaceship.

Xu Fuhuan deliberated for a while before expressing his thoughts.

After listening to Xu Fuhuan's words, the big curly hair was silent for a long time.

"Are you sure there are no high-tech weapons in it?"

Xu Fuhuan smiled confidently: "Of course, if you think about it carefully, do those spaceships that transport garbage leave without stopping? Is the spaceship made of different materials from those escorting spaceships?"

Big Curly recalled it so carefully, and it was indeed the case.

I have to say that the big curly hair was moved.

I can still vividly remember what my father did back then. Just lightly sweep those laser guns at the human body, and the whole body would be divided into seven pieces and eight pieces. And my father died under those high technologies.

If the spaceships transporting garbage really didn't have these weapons, he wouldn't be afraid.

"So what are your plans?"

Plans? Of course there is.

The big curly hair let go, and Xu Fuhuan also heaved a sigh of relief.

Now that the two have reached a consensus, Xu Fuhuan no longer hides it.

The two made a detailed plan, and after such a discussion, it was dark.

Xu Fuhuan took advantage of the moonlight to walk back, and as soon as he reached the door of the house, he found that there were two strange smells in the house.

Who dares to steal from him?

Xu Fuhuan quietly approached the tent, and before going out, the iron plate that he blocked the door was removed, and there was an unfamiliar voice buzzing something inside.

"I said, why are you so stubborn?"

"What's so good about this place? It's full of rubbish. Don't you think it stinks?"

Xu Fuhuan frowned, released his consciousness, and wanted to see inside Who is it.

As soon as the consciousness was released, the people inside shouted loudly.

"Who?"

Before he finished speaking, a thin figure suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, with all five fingers clasped together, he pinched directly on his neck.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

This feeling of being choked by someone seemed similar!

Xu Fuhuan narrowed his eyes dangerously, he remembered that a long time ago, there seemed to be someone who strangled his neck like this.

What happened to that man?

Looks like he was stabbed to death.

And he was almost blown to pieces by him.

I hate this feeling so much.

Xu Fuhuan's body twisted into an inconceivable arc, he grabbed the man's arm with his backhand, and directly pushed him to the ground.

Although Xu Fuhuan paid great attention to the environment around the tent, he cleaned it very well.

But the smell from the decomposition of those garbage has long been absorbed by the land. The stinky smell filled Yuezhuo's nostrils.

"It's really ridiculous. You people broke into my house blatantly, and you dare to ask me who I am? Didn't you ask my name before stealing?" Yuezhuo just wanted to resist, but when he heard this, he couldn't help being stunned

. .

"What?"

"This is your home?"

Isn't this Qi Jin's home?

Qi Jin also walked out when he heard the commotion, his eyes lit up when he saw Xu Fuhuan.

"You, you're back?"

Hearing Qi Jin's voice, Xu Fuhuan couldn't help being taken aback.

Just when he was in a daze, Yue Zhuo turned over neatly and kicked Xu Fuhuan's chest.

Xu Fuhuan is not the kid who didn't know any martial arts back then, ever since he suffered from Yue Zhuo's hands, he has paid more and more attention to his own strength.

At this moment, Yue Zhuo wanted to sneak attack, Xu Fuhuan nimbly dodged, dodging Yue Zhuo's kick, not to mention, but before he had time to retract his leg, he grabbed it. stopped his feet.

He has to thank the original force for its infinity.

Grab with one hand. Clinging to Yuezhuo's feet, he swung vigorously towards the rubbish beside him.

What the hell, dare to play a sneak attack.

The author has something to say: catch bugs,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 852 106
Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: completed There is a very...
29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
39.1K 565 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...
34K 623 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...