LOVE & CHICAGO: An Boondocks...

By Mxngo_Bxrry

This is a boondocks series. About Huey and Riley with their own families filled with nothing but love and dra... More

Introducing The Cast/Freemans
Season 1 Ep 1
Season 1 Ep 2
Season 1 Ep 3
Season 1 Ep 4
Season 1 Ep 5
Season 1 Ep 6
Season 1 Ep 7
Season 1 Ep 8
Season 1 Ep 9
Season 1 Ep 10
Season 1 Ep 11
Season 1 Ep 12
Season 1 Ep 14
More Announced Members
Season 1 Ep 15
Season 1 Ep 16
Season 1 Ep 17
Season 1 Ep 18
Season 1 Ep 19
Season 1 Ep 20
The Reunion Of Season 1
Season 2 Ep 1
Season 2 Ep 2
Season 2 Ep 3
Season 2 Ep 4
Season 2 Ep 5
Season 2 Ep 6
Season 2 Ep 7
Season 2 Ep 8
Season 2 Ep 9
Season 2 Ep 10
Season 2 Ep 11
Season 2 Ep 12
Season 2 Ep 13
Season 2 Ep 14
Season 2 Ep 15
Season 2 Ep 16
Season 2 Ep 17
Season 2 Ep 18
Season 2 Ep 19
Season 2 Ep 20
The Reunion of Season 2
Season 3 Ep 1
Season 3 Ep 2

Season 1 Ep 13

420 14 8
By Mxngo_Bxrry

Hugee's pov

I was upstairs in my room doing my homework till there was a knock on my door.

Hugee: Come in.

I side eyed towards the door, to see who entered and it was Makayla. Fuck she's doing here?

Makayla: Hey

Hugee: Why you here?

Makayla: Damnn. I can't come check on my friends?

Hugee: Who let you in the house? And plus no you can't just walk in here without letting me know you was coming over.

Makayla: Boy bye, I'm here now. And plus yo mama let me in.

I sighed while rolling my eyes. Of course. Out of her and Lily, mama likes Makayla the best so of course she's gonna let her in but she didn't ask me about it if I was okay with it. But then again she gonna be like "This is my house I'll let whoever I want in my house. When you move out and pay bills you can do the same shit."

Hugee: Well, why you here.

Makayla: To check on you I just said that.

Hugee: Yeah I'm not done. Dealt with yo ass for years so you obviously here more than to just "check" on me. What is it.

Makayla: *chuckling* boyyyy you is something else.

She says while hopping on my bed to sit down.

Makayla: Soooo. You and Lily are a thing now?

Why she wanna know? you curious huh? All in my business when you already in a relationship. Crazy.

Hugee: *chuckling*

Makayla: What's funny?

Hugee: Why should I need to answer that?

Makayla: You don't have to. I could care less.....

Hugee: Mhm sure you don't.

Makayla: Fuck that supposed to mean?

Hugee: You miss me don't you.

Makayla: .....No, if I did I would of never said yes to Jeremiah.

I stand up facing her with folded arms. Can we please be for real for a moment.

Makayla: Why you looking at me like that.

Hugee: We both know you don't see him in that type of way you only said yes to distract yourself.

Makayla: Okay and what about you and Lily?

Hugee: What about us?

Makayla: You probably did the same thing.

Hugee: Nah, me and Lily is not together.

Makayla: Well, I'm trying to love Jeremiah.

Hugee: But it's not working because you still want me.

Makayla: Oh my god stop it.

Hugee: Can't relate to the truth?

Makayla: ....Well. How can I just loose feelings when we never wanted to break up with each other in the first place. My dad just..

Hugee: Yeah yo dad don't like me. It's okay he just doesn't get pussy often huh?

Makayla: Oh shush. Ever since him and my mom divorced he just been jealous and stuff.

Hugee: Yeah I get it.

Makayla: You gotten more...buffy and sexy.

Hugee: I know. Have to keep myself in shape if I wanna keep doing football or any sports.

Makayla: Yeah....uhm movie?

Hugee: Sure. Now that you got my attention.

Y/N's pov

Hmmm. Roses? Or tulips? Hmmm.

Huey: Baby.

I turned away from the flowers and look towards my irrelevant husband.

Y/N: It's Y/N

Huey: *sighs* you can't stay mad at me forever. It's baby, wifey, love. Whatever the hell I wanna call you. Stop being like this.

Y/N: I ain't being like nothing. I already told you that my government name will be used until those results are announced.

Huey: And what if it comes out positive?

Y/N: Then I guess you'll need to start wondering where you gonna sleep tonight because you damn sure won't be sleeping with me.

Huey: I don't you said you wasn't gonna kick me out.

Y/N: I'm not, but you in bed next to me? Is not an option.

Huey: Why you so petty.

Y/N: Why you always populating. You got another woman pregnant. Wow how fascinating.

Huey: Baby, I'm trying to tell you that's not my baby.

Y/N: Only the results knows the truth. But like I said I am not that mad but I am disappointed in you.

Huey: What would you do if you was in my shoes?

Y/N: .....I would've talk to you about after I made the mistake.

Huey: Would you really?

Y/N: Huey, when we got married what was our first.....our first vow?

Huey: ...To tell each other everything no matter what happens.

Y/N: Exactly. So yes I would. Would I be scared and ashamed in myself? Yes, yes I would but at the end of the day. I made a promise, we made a promise to tell each other everything.

Huey: Yeah, I know. And I broke it and I should've have but I really wanted to just get passed it.

Y/N: I know you did, so would I but we can't get pass anything if you don't speak up and talk to me.

Huey: You right.

Y/N: We been married for years so the fact you held that secret from me. I didn't know how I felt.

Huey: I'm sorry baby.

Y/N: *sighs* I'm not mad anymore I just want you for now on tell me everything.

Huey: Of course. I was never gonna break that vow again.

Y/N: I need a vacation.

Huey: Can we have one more please.

Y/N: one more what?

Huey: Baby.

Y/N: Hell no. Where you getting all this from.

Huey: Jolena wants a baby sister/brother.

Y/N: Well she better start praying and hope Mimi's baby makes it out alive.

Huey: Y/N, stop it. Don't say that. Gonna jinx her baby.

Y/N: I don't give a fuck about her or that damn baby. And I already told you after Jolena I'm done raising kids.

Huey: But you're not.

Y/N: I have no eggs left.

Huey: But you do all you need is my sperm.

Y/N: Fuck you. Where's my baby. JOLENA!

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and she walked in the kitchen. I took another sip of my coffee mug and placed it down on a cup holder.

Jolena: ...Yes mama?

Y/N: Jolena, baby. So uhm. I heard you want another sister/brother but see mama is tired right now and needs to recover.

Jolena: Oh....sorry mama.

Y/N: No no it's ok. So uhm how about we go to Walmart and pick you up a baby doll for you to pretend. And we can make sure it's black.

Jolena: Really!?

Y/N: Yep, including diapers, and baby bottles and all.

Jolena: Oh my god Yayyyy! Then I can pretend to take care of herrr! Awww imma go put my shoes on.

Y/N: Okay.

She left the kitchen excited and I look back at Huey while smirking and all he did was shook his head. Now that's how you do. And nobody better come for my baby talking about "You still play with dolls at the age of 15" bitch I'll stuck my foot up between someone's ass cheeks.

Huey: You should be ashamed of yourself. She's too old for a doll.

I threw a water bottle at Huey and he just scowled.

Y/N: My beautiful baby is never too damn old for nothing. While you over there hating imma take my baby shopping.

I put on my sunglasses and gave him a air kiss and walked out the kitchen like I was that bitch because I am that bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 187K 47
Cat Logan is a single teen mother with a deadbeat ex-boyfriend and parents that haven't spoken to her since she got herself knocked up at the age of...
568K 10.6K 74
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓽, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸." "𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪...
49.9K 820 20
This is a Y/N x Huey story. About a woman named Y/N who feel in love with a Mafia leader who is the boss of a Mafia. Feel free to comment anything or...