Legacy | Genshin I. |

By Raiphoria

"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fa... More

One Last Memory
Worry
The Winery and Grapes
Sneaking Out
A New Friend!
Promises
A Slimy Friend
Irritation and Patience
Learning How to Use a Weapon
Onto the Neighbouring Nation
Unforeseen Regret
Memories of the Dead
Wangshu Inn
Chapter I: Act III
Chapter I: Act IV
Chapter I: Act V
Chapter I: Act VI
Chapter I: Act VII
Chapter I: Act VIII
Chapter I: Act IX
Chapter II: Act I
Chapter II: Act II
Chapter II: Act III
Chapter II: Act IV
Chapter II: Act V
Chapter II: Act VI
Chapter II: Act VII
Chapter II: Act VIII
Chapter III: Act I
Chapter III: Act II
Chapter III: Act III
Chapter IV: Act IV
Chapter V: Act I
Chapter V: Act II
Chapter V: Act III
Chapter V: Act IV
Chapter V: Act V
Chapter V: Act VI
Chapter V: Act VII
Chapter V: Act VIII
Chapter V: Act IX
Chapter V: Act X
Chapter V: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act I
Chapter VI: Act II
Chapter VI: Act III
Chapter VI: Act IV
Chapter VI: Act V
Chapter VI: Act VI
Chapter VI: Act VII
Chapter VI: Act VIII
Chapter VI: Act IX
Chapter VI: Act X
Chapter VI: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act XII
Chapter VI: XIII
Chapter VI: Act XIV
Chapter VI: Act XV
Chapter VI: Act XVI
Chapter VI: XVII
Chapter VI: Act XVIII
Chapter VI: Act XIX
Chapter VI: Act XX
Chapter VI: Act XXI
Chapter VI: Act XXII
Chapter VI: Act XXIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIV
Chapter VI: Act XXV
Chapter VI: Act XXVI
Chapter VI: Act XXVII
Chapter VI: Act XXVIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIX
Chapter VII: Act I
Chapter VII: Act II
Chapter VII: Act III
Chapter VII: Act IV
Chapter VII: Act V
Chapter VII: Act VI
Chapter VII: Act VII
Chapter VII: Act VIII
Chapter VII: Act IX
Chapter VII: Act X
Chapter VII: Act XI
Chapter VII: Act XII
Chapter VII: Act XIII
Chapter VII: Act XIV
Chapter VII: XV
Chapter VII: Act XVI
Chapter VII: Act XVII
Chapter VII: Act XVIII
Chapter VII: Act XIX
Chapter VII: Act XX
Chapter VII: Act XXI
Chapter VII: Act XXII
Chapter VII: Act XXIII
Chapter VII: Act XXIV
Chapter VII: Act XXV
Chapter VII: Act XXVI
Chapter VII: Act XXVII
Chapter VII: Act XXVIII
Chapter VIII: Act I
Chapter VIII: Act II
Chapter VIII: Act III
Chapter VIII: Act IV
Chapter VIII: Act V
Chapter VIII: Act VI
Chapter VIII: Act VII
Chapter VIII: Act IX
Chapter VIII: Act X
Chapter VIII: Act XI
Chapter VIII: Act XII
Chapter VIII: Act XIII
Chapter VIII: Act XIV
Chapter VIII: Act XV
Chapter VIII: Act XVI
Chapter VIII: Act XVII
Chapter VIII: Act XVIII
Retrieval of the Divine Knowledge Capsule
Author's Note
Chapter III: Act IV
Chapter III: Act V
Chapter III: Act VI
Chapter IV: Act I
Chapter IV: Act II
Chapter IV: Act III

Chapter VIII: Act VIII

1.6K 109 17
By Raiphoria

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Helping Haypasia
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

(F/n)'s ears flicked with a sound of tired denial escaping from their lips as they held onto (Y/n)'s hand.

"Noooo, don't...go..." (F/n) mumbled out, their dark blue eyes glazed over with sleep.

(Y/n) glanced down at the sleepy feline with a gentle smile on his lips as he urged Paimon and Aether quietly, motioning that he'll be right behind them.

Aether and Paimon left Collei's room, waiting for the half-Khaenri'ah and half-elf male.

(Y/n) crouched down in front of (F/n), rubbing a thumb over the top of the said teenager's hand.

(F/n) could feel their eyes drifting close which they tried to fight.

"I'll be right back, okay? I just need to help Aether and Paimon with something," the (H/c)-haired male whispered.

(F/n)'s blurry dark blue hues stared at (Y/n)'s face for a few seconds before pouting.

"Promise?~" (F/n) tiredly asked, a squeak-like yawn escaping their lips.

"Promise," (Y/n) answered.

(F/n) then held out their pinky. "Pinky promise," they mumbled as their figure slumped against a sleeping Collei.

(Y/n) quietly chuckled as he intertwined his pinky with the tired feline.

"Pinky promise," the male repeated.

A sleepy cat smile appeared on (F/n)'s lips as they turned around and curled into Collei's figure, going right back to sleep.

(Y/n) stood up to his full height as he covered the two with a blanket.

His (E/c) hues then looked off to the side.

"Let's get going now," (Y/n) whispered to himself, before heading out of the room.

✧˖*°࿐

"Hellooo? Haypasia? Hey, there's nobody here... Hmm, maybe she went out to look for some food. Let's try looking around the area!" Paimon exclaimed as she, Aether, and (Y/n) entered the area they all last saw Haypasia at.

As Paimon floated away, some type of clatter noise was heard, capturing the remaining two's attention.

'What was that sound?' Aether wondered, confused about where that clattering sound came from.

Aether and (Y/n) shared a look between heading deeper inside the cave, wanting to check out what made the noise.

Aether looked around the cave with a questioning look on his face, trying to see what would've made a noise.

(Y/n) brought his attention over to a figure that was laying beneath a lamp with fruit surrounding them.

The (H/c)-haired male lightly nudged Aether's shoulder, silently pointing toward the figure on the ground.

Aether brought his attention to where the figure was and took notice of how it was Haypasia.

'It's Haypasia! Is she okay?' Aether wondered.

Out of nowhere, a little green fellow came waddling out of the bushes and headed straight over to Haypasia.

(Y/n) squinted his eyes, and saw how this figure looked extremely similar to the one he saw not too long ago.

Aether followed the green thing's figure before his eyes widened as it turned toward him and (Y/n).

The creature stared at the two for a few moments, before immediately disappearing.

"There you two are," Paimon said in relief before turning to Haypasia's figure, "Haypasia! Are you alright?" She asked.

"Uh, ughhh... So hungry... Need... water..." Haypasia groaned out as a cough escaped her lips.

"She looks famished!" Aether exclaimed.

Paimon quickly turned toward the two males. "There's no way we can get her to eat in her current condition. Let's try finding some water first," Paimon states.

Turning to the cave's entrance, the trio took notice of how it became foggy all of a sudden.

"Huh? Wait! Why does it look super foggy outside all of a sudden? Anyway, let's go look around!" Paimon squeaked.

(Y/n), Aether and Paimon exited the cave just to be introduced to a very different layout that wasn't a part of the outside world.

"Huh? How'd things out here end up looking like this? Wh—What happened!? And where are we?" Paimon exclaimed, freaking out.

"Relax, Paimon," Aether said soothingly.

(Y/n) looked at the new surroundings with furrowed brows, this place felt oddly familiar somehow... as if he's been here before.

Paimon turned to the blonde-haired boy. "Really? Oh, maybe you're right... Let's go investigate the area," she retorted.

✧˖*°࿐

Reaching the end of the changed atmosphere, a tall Abyss Herald stood in the middle of the room clad in black and blue armor.

The Abyss Herald released a laugh from behind his helmet, immediately recognizing Aether and (Y/n).

"Hahaha! Well, well, well. Looks like we meet again, Traveler and Asmodeus!" The Abyss Herald exclaimed in a distorted tone.

"Ah! The Abyss Herald! What are you plotting to do in this strange place?" Paimon exclaimed.

"Strange place? Plotting? Hehehe... You needn't worry about such things, they don't concern you!" The Abyss Herald replied as he unsheathed his weapon.

"Looks like it's fighting time," (Y/n) mumbled as he manifested his polearm into his right hand.

Aether gritted his teeth as he allowed his blade to manifest into his hand.

"Looks like it," the blonde-haired male agreed.

Paimon stood near the back, clutching her hands against her chest as she watched the two males go up against the Abyss Herald with worried eyes.

✧˖*°࿐

Aether skidded back while (Y/n) jumped backward, landing beside the said blonde and Paimon.

"Huh? Wh–Why can't we beat this guy...? Paimon doesn't get it. We've faced others like him before, what's wrong this time?" Paimon asked.

The Abyss Herald loomed over the trio, staring down at the three with a menacing aura. "Traveler, though you may have managed to avert countless crises before, your good fortune was bound to end sooner or later. It's time you realize how weak and powerless you really are!" His voice boomed out.

"My journey will not end here!" Aether retorted.

Laughter escaped the Herald. "Your sister? Mwahahaha! Oh, pitiful Traveler, are you really so ignorant? Or are you just living in complete denial? Her Highness has long since forsaken you. Your meager existence in Her Highness's eyes is that of an annoying big only to be stepped on! The bonds of love and family which drive you to find your sibling are utterly gone! Your journey with the True Ruler is meaningless! But don't you fret now. Today will be your last. Now die!"

The Herald sent a blast of water, causing the trio to suddenly get transported back into the cave.

✧˖*°࿐

"Ugh! Huh..." Aether huffed out, before snapping his eyes wide open.

He quickly looked around and saw how (Y/n) was sitting near Haypasia's figure with a tired look on his face.

'What was all that just now? Strange... It feels like I was just dreaming for a moment there, but I can't remember what I saw...' Aether wondered.

"Hmm, what do we do? We haven't seen Haypasia anywhere out here... Oh, there she is! With (Y/n) sitting beside her. Quick, let's see how she's doing," Paimon states as she floats into the cave.

Aether and Paimon went over to the duo's side.

"So sweet... Mmm..." Haypasia mumbled out.

"Well, the good news is that she's still conscious. Hey! Why'd you drop her food on the floor like that!?" Paimon exclaimed when she saw the food on the floor.

"Sorry, I uh... kinda zoned out for a second there," Aether apologized.

Paimon made a sound from her lips. "Uh, are you okay? That's really not like you... Anyways, we can talk about this later. We'd better make sure she's alright first," she states.

(Y/n) stayed quiet throughout the whole conversation, his mind going many miles per hour as he tried to understand the Abyss Herald's words.

'I already understand that I'm Asmodeus despite not being able to remember. But the "True Ruler" part? That's...new. Maybe it has something to do with when Dvalin called me that one title. What was it again? Shit, it's been so long that the memory is fuzzy.' (Y/n) thought with furrowed brows.

"Whoa, wait a sec! Look at all this fruit lying around her, we can put that to good use!" Paimon exclaimed.

After giving the semi-conscious Haypasia some water and fruit juice...

Haypasia groaned quietly as she started to slowly wake up. "Ugh... Who's there!? Tighnari, is that you? Ah! Huh?" She mumbled before taking notice of the three that surrounded her.

Paimon sent the dazed female a reassuring smile. "It's okay, you can relax, Haypasia. Tighnari sent us here to bring you some food and water. Here, we have a letter that he asked us to give you," she states before handing over that said letter.

✧˖*°࿐

Haypasia stared at the three with her hands sitting on her lap, now fully awake and aware of the situation.

"I see, so you're friends of Tighnari. I apologize for all the trouble I've caused you. I'm grateful that you came so quickly to save me. You even brought all this fruit," Haypasia apologized.

Paimon laughed nervously. "Uh, well, actually, we didn't bring the fruit, it was already here when we arrived. We were kinda wondering about that, actually. When we found you here, there was all this fruit lying around and even some juice dripping from your lips... Uh, how did you end up like this anyway?" She asked.

"Oh? Really? Hmm, I seem to understand now. All the fruit was likely from my, uh... neighbor. Must have come by and saw me like this," Haypasia replied.

"Your neighbor? You mean there's someone else living nearby?" Paimon questioned.

"Is it a little round creature?" Aether asked.

Haypasia raised a brow at this.

"They're called Aranara..." (Y/n) whispered as if he remembered something, but the figures in front of him didn't seem to hear him.

"Oh? So you're able to see them, too?" Haypasia questioned.

Aether looked over at the distorted (E/c)-eyed male, worried, but decided to tell the other two what they witnessed together.

"Wait, hold on a second, Aether! You say that before we arrived, you and (Y/n) saw some mysterious creatures and suddenly had a strange dream? Isn't that a little too crazy to believe?" Paimon asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Haypasia quickly shook her head. "No, I actually do believe what the Traveler is saying. I myself had a very similar experience once before and ended up scaring my timid little neighbor here. You needn't worry, they mean you no harm. They only dragged you two into the dream because they hoped to buy themselves a little time in order to scurry away," she said in a reassuring tone.

"So Haypasia, just what kind of creature is your neighbor exactly?" Paimon questioned.

"I'm not sure what it's called, to be honest... But I do know that they have some sort of deeper connection with both the Dendro Archon and mentioned figure by the name of Asmodeus. I know this because the first time I saw them was also the exact day my consciousness was able to form a connection with Irminsul," she replied.

Haypasia took a deep breath and sighed. "Even after I opened my eyes and stopped meditating, my heart was still pounding and my mind was racing with all the knowledge that I had touched. And at that very moment, I suddenly noticed a small figure at the opening of the cave. In my curiosity, I began to walk over to the creature. They must have already been used to me living in the cave because they didn't seem to mind me approaching them. They just kept doing whatever they were up to. It wasn't until I crouched down next to them that they suddenly realized that I could see them," she explained.

"Oh, and then?" Paimon asked as she floated over to (Y/n)'s now standing figure, and plopped herself into his arms.

(Y/n) just deadpanned at the young girl but didn't dare say anything.

"And then, I had a dream... By the time I came to, they were nowhere to be seen. I was convinced they'd never show up again, but sure enough, I saw them nearby a few days later... and they weren't alone. I feel like they aren't as afraid of me as the first time I approached them, but I never would have expected them to save me," Haypasia answered.

"What fascinating creatures," Aether said in awe.

Haypasia nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, no doubt about that. By the way, Tighnari mentioned in his letter that you two had questions for me regarding Irminsul..." She trailed off before being stopped by the sound of her stomach rumbling.

The woman laughed in embarrassment. "Ehehe... Sorry about that. Sounds like just drinking juices still isn't quite enough for my stomach," Haypasia said in an apologetic tone.

"Well, if somebody hadn't dropped the food earlier...! Ugh, anyway, looks like we'll need to prepare something ourselves. Besides, Paimon's getting hungry too! Let's eat first and talk about Irminsul later. Alright, we're up, Aether and (Y/n)! Today's menu will feature Sweet Madame and a Radish Veggie Soup! You'll love them, Haypasia, they're our specialties, after all!" Paimon exclaimed.

Haypasia made a sound of approval. "Mmm, sounds good... I've never tried any dishes from other nations before. I certainly look forward to it! It's been so long since I've had a decent meal, too. To be honest, the last time had to be when Tighnari came to visit, hehe."

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) stirred the food as it finished cooking.

Looking in the corner of his eyes, he could see Haypasia, Aether, and Paimon were drooling at the delicious smells that wafted into the air.

This caused him to sweatdrop at the actions but didn't say anything as he finished prepping and cooking the food.

Paimon clapped her hands together in excitement. "All done! Let's use the empty box that Tighnari gave us since we already washed it. Ohhh, it smells amazing! And the box is a nice touch, too. Let's go serve this up and start eating with Haypasia!" She exclaimed.

After a delicious meal together, Aether and (Y/n) tell Haypasia about connections with Irminsul...

Haypasia crossed her arms over her chest with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Hmm... Even though everything you both mentioned was in Tighnari's letter, it's still hard to believe that you both were able to connect with Irminsul... immediately after smelling Spirit Borneol for the first time. It took me nearly three years before I could do so... And everyone at the Akademiya even lauded me as a genius. You should know that some researchers spend their entire lives without ever successfully connecting with Irminsul as you both have," Haypasia states.

"So why does this incense allow people to connect to Irminsul?" Paimon questioned.

"The ingredients used to make Spirit Borneol primarily consists of plants created by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. These special ingredients are conducive to heightening our senses to the Dendro Archon's power. Since the root of the Dendro Archon's power lies within Irminsul, we can occasionally tap into her powers to peer into the depths of the earth," Haypasia answered.

"I think I understand," Aether mumbled.

"It's confusing, but it makes sense in a way," (Y/n) agreed quietly.

"Naturally. Anyone who can establish a connection with Irminsul on their first-ever attempt must be a person of great understanding," Haypasia added in.

"Hmm, makes sense... But Paimon's got a question! Why were they sensitive to the smell of those plants for such a long time?" Paimon asked.

"That was primarily due to their body's unique constitution. Stimulated by the incense, they could perceive the Dendro Archon's power and experienced a sensory overload, hence the adverse reactions. Taking in any scent similar to the ingredients of Spirit Borneol would cause adverse effects. Technically, both of your bodies should still be sensitive to the powers of the Dendro Archon, but unless you are using intentional meditation techniques, the scent of Spirit Borneol should no longer trigger such reactions," Haypasia explained.

Paimon made a sound of relief. "Whew, well that's a relief."

(Y/n) blanked out the rest of the conversation, trying to rack his brain with any information that wanted to return to him.

Slowly, and unnoticeably, (Y/n) drifted off to the side to take notice of the green Aranara that was listening into the conversation that he had blanked out of.

The Aranara made sure that no one was looking except for (Y/n) and sent a small wave to the (H/c)-haired male before disappearing.

A nudge on the shoulder caused (Y/n) to snap out of whatever his mind sent him to and looked over.

"C'mon, we're heading back to report to Tighnari!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Are you alright? You blanked out for quite some time there," Aether quietly asked.

(Y/n) quickly sent a forced reassuring smile at the other. "I'm good," he answered quietly.

Aether stared worriedly for a few extra seconds before nodding his head.

The trio then headed off back to Gandharva Ville.

✧˖*°࿐

"Think about it, Tighnari, refusing to join us is tantamount to burying your head in the sand! I understand that you're a Forest Watcher and that it's your duty to combat the effects of Withering Zones, but isn't it evident that such work is not a lasting solution to the problem?" Ghulam, a researcher, exclaimed. "As Sage Khajeh clearly stated, your presence and guidance in Sumeru City is pivotal in finding a cure for Irminsul. How could you possibly refuse!?"

"Keep your emotions in check, Ghulam. Let's at least listen to Tighnari's reason for declining. We're here to invite him to the Akademiya, not to cause a scene," this time a sage by the name of Khajeh scolded.

Tighnari stared at the Sage with an annoyed look. "Sage Khajeh, I am truly honored that you came here in person, but I'm afraid I must still decline your invitation. I am merely a Forest Watcher. How could the great minds of the Haravatat have any need of someone like me?" He asked.

"Haha, well it turns out that your refusal letter had some implications on your master's reputation. He is a renowned Safe of the Amurta, after all. So now, I've come here in his stead," Khajeh answered.

Tighnari frowned. "I see. Huh, and I figured that given his temper, he would come here and berate me personally."

"Tighnari, your master is an integral part of this effort, and now he requires your assistance," Khajeh states.

"And what exactly does my master need of me, Sage Khajeh?" Tighnari asked, raising a brow at the older man in front of him.

"You'll know, once you've arrived in Sumeru City, that is," Khajeh retorted.

"And how long will I be required to stay?" Tighnari continued.

"There's no definite answer as of now," Khajeh replied.

"Do you mean to tell me that despite coming all the way here to Gandharva Ville, you still can't answer the questions I laid out in the letter to my master? If that's the case, then I'm afraid I cannot give you a definite answer either," Tighnari snipped back.

A sigh escaped Khajeh's lips. "So be it... Come, Ghulam, we're leaving."

The Sage and the three researchers started to walk away from Tighnari.

Aether and (Y/n) stayed quiet as they walked past the group with Paimon staying near the duo's heads.

Khajeh glanced over at Aether and (Y/n) as he walked past them.

His eyes narrowed down on a small tattoo on (Y/n)'s shoulder that must've slipped out of its hiding spot.

He had seen that tattoo so many times throughout his time in both the Akademiya and the books he was able to get his hands on.

Immediately, he knew something was up with the (H/c)-haired figure.

He knew that if the (H/c)ette was here, that stupid little cat spirit was somewhere here in Sumeru.

This would cause trouble if those two stepped into Sumeru City.

So, of course, the Sage planned on telling a certain higher-up individual about who was here.

"Uh Tighnari, what was that all about?" Paimon asked.

Tighnari shook his head as he sent the trio a reassuring smile. "It's nothing. Some people from the Akademiya wanted me to go to Sumeru City to assist them with a project, but I had to refuse on account of all my responsibilities here. But all that can wait, how did things go with Haypasia?" He asked.

"It was quite an eventful trip! But the main thing is that she's safe and sound. She answered a bunch of questions for us, too," Paimon answered.

"Very good. Now that Aether and (Y/n) have made a full recovery, there shouldn't be any reason for you to tarry here longer. I assume you three and (F/n) will be heading to Sumeru City, correct?" Tighnari questioned.

Paimon nodded her head. "That's right! We want to meet Lesser Lord Kusanali and ask her for advice. Do you have any idea how we can find her?" She replied.

Tighnari shook his head. "Sorry, I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you there."

Paimon pouted. "Well, do you at least know anyone we can try asking in Sumeru City?"

Tighnari placed a hand on his chin. "Hmm, let me think... My trips to Sumeru City have been fairly short, and most of my acquaintances are researchers... How about this... I'll write you a letter of introduction that you can give to a researcher I know. He's from the Amurta Darshan and is adept at gathering information. Asking him might prove worthwhile. Also, when you all enter Sumeru City, you'll probably end up receiving something like this item here. I'm not sure if it will ever come in handy for you, but maybe you can give it a try."

"Oh? What is it?" Paimon asked.

"It's called an Akasha Terminal. It's a tool produced by the Akademiya that utilizes the legacy of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. Some say that this very item is the basis of Sumeru's reputation as the City of Wisdom. Needless to say, this device and its usage fall under the Akademiya's expertise, so I'll let it to them to show you how to use it," Tighnari answered.

"Great! Next stop, Sumeru City! Ah, but wait, before that..." Paimon trailed off.

"We have to pick up (F/n) and say goodbye to Collei," (Y/n) finally said, joining in on the conversation.

Paimon nodded her head. "That's right! Tighnari, we have something important to say to Collei before we leave, is she doing better now?" She asked as she turned towards Tighnari.

"Yep, she's doing much better. After being confined to her bed all this time, I thought a little walk would do her some good. Last I saw her, she was taking the path towards the north crossing. She knew you four would be leaving soon, so she must have wanted to see you off," he replied.

✧˖*°࿐

(F/n) perked up when they saw Paimon, Aether, and (Y/n) heading up to them and in Collei's direction.

The first thing that the feline did was jump onto the (H/c)-haired male's figure and tossed their arms around the taller male's neck.

"I missed you," they muffled out as they placed their face into the crevice of (Y/n)'s neck.

"I missed you, too," (Y/n) whispered back, causing the young feline to smile a little.

The two childhood friends listened to the conversation between the trio in front of them since they didn't want to just barge in and seem rude.

After three additional minutes of talking, the group of four decided to head off now.

"Bye-bye, Collei!" (F/n) shouted as they waved a hand at the shoulder-length greenette.

Collei smiled back as she waved back at the feline. "Bye (F/n)!" She shouted.

(F/n) sent a grin toward the female before turning around.

"To Sumeru City, we go!"

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 71 11
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...
27.8K 897 16
Scaramouche Art credits: @Yai_Sea _Ball on twitter After being assigned partners for your photography project , you and your assigned partners get to...
1.9K 99 48
Xiao had never known freedom. He has always had someone behind him, controlling his every move. Even when under contract from Morax, he was not free...
22.4K 906 25
ʚ scaramouche/FEM! reader ୨ ᵐᵒᵈᵉʳⁿ ᵃᵘ ! roommates?? with a completely different version of yourself ?!? "oh! sorry I mistook you for a purple greml...