š‘¼š’š’•š’Šš’ š‘«š’†š’‚š’•š’‰ / š‘²š’†ļæ½...

By -ALABAST3R

āš‘¶š‘Æ š‘»š‘¹š‘¼š‘ŗš‘» š‘“š‘¬ š‘ŗš‘¾š‘¬š‘¬š‘»š‘Æš‘¬š‘Øš‘¹š‘», š‘° š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘µ š‘“š‘Øš‘²š‘¬ š‘°š‘» š‘³š‘¶š‘¶š‘² š‘³š‘°š‘²š‘¬ š‘Øš‘µ š‘Øš‘Ŗš‘Ŗš‘°š‘«š‘¬š‘µš‘»āž ... More

Ā°ā€¢~š™²šš˜ššžšš—ššŒšš’šš• š™¼ššŽššŽšššš’šš—šš~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~š™¼ššŠšš’šš— š™²šš‘ššŠšš›ššŠššŒššššŽšš›ššœ~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~00~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~01~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~02~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~03~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~04~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~05~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~06~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~07~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~08~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~09~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~10~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~11~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~12~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~13~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~14~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~15~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~16~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~17~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~18~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~19~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~20~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~21~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~22~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~23~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~24~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~25~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~26~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~27~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~29~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~30~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~31~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~32~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~33~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~34~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~35~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~36~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~37~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~38~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~39~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~40~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~41~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~42~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~43~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~44~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~45~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~46~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~47~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~48~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~49~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~50~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~51~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~52~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~53~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~54~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~55~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~56~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~57~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~58~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~59~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~60~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~61~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~62~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~63~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~64~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~65~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~66~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~67~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~68~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~69~ā€¢Ā° kek
Ā°ā€¢~70~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~71~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~72~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~73~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~74~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~75~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~76~ā€¢Ā°

Ā°ā€¢~28~ā€¢Ā°

194 14 1
By -ALABAST3R

•[Join Us]•

Her eyes flutter open, glancing around as she took in her environment. The last thing she remembers is passing out.

"Oh you're awake."

Y/N gazed over, looking at Akagi. He's sitting next to her bed. Y/N sat up, clutching her side as she did so.

"Hey careful, you just got stitched back up." He explains.

"Huh?" Y/N then realized that she's in a hospital bed. "What...what are you doing here?"

He blushed. "W-well, after Hitoshi and I ran into you we kind of wanted to talk more with you seeing that we haven't seen you in two decades. So we followed you." He explains nervously. "That's when we saw you pass out."

Y/N glanced down at her hand, seeing it bandaged from her arm, straight up to her knuckles and then her fingers. She saw her rings in perfect shape.

"The nurse noticed that your knuckles were bruised and broken so they iced it for about thirty minutes before wrapping. As for your bite mark there weren't any infections but they gave you a shot just in case. You even have a few broken ribs but she said that if you rest and continue to ice the bruises on your belly you'd be fine."

Y/N exhales. "What time is it?"

"Should be around nine, you were out for a while."

"Crap." Y/N tossed the sheet from her legs.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Leaving. I have somewhere to be for twelve." Y/N glanced down at the hospital gown and frowned.

"B-but you need to rest. Your injuries are kind of severe."

"I've been out for about eight hours. That's enough rest."

Hitoshi then came in. "Hey I got-oh. Y-Y/N you're awake."

"Certainly not dead." She took a step forward and she felt like she was about to die. She clutched her side carefully, wincing at the pain.

"Woah careful." Hitoshi put the bags down on the chair in the far right of the room.

"You're still the same after all these years huh?" Hitoshi grinned. "Always bruised and broken. Yet that can never faze you."

Akagi is actually worried. "Yeah, same Y/N as always." He grins. Y/N glanced between the both of them. Seeing Aone, then them, and then Atsumu. She wouldn't be surprised if she runs into someone else. Like Oikawa or something.

"I miss you guys a lot."

"So D12 is still in action after all these years huh?" Akagi forced a smile. Y/N can tell he's worried.

"No actually. All of this is recent stuff. I just got myself into something that I'm trying to get out of right now." She exhales.

"Oh, something like what?"

She gazed at Akagi, his face getting redder. Y/N faintly smiled. "I'll be fine Akagi. I won't kill anyone."

He exhales. "I'm just worried. I haven't felt like this towards you in years."

"He's right. Seeing you earlier today was actually...heartwarming." Hitoshi adds.

"Trust me I know the feeling. But I really have to go."

"I'll call a nurse then." Hitoshi gave Akagi a pat on the shoulder and left.

"Are you and Hitoshi together?"

"Ah, w-what? N-no." He blush further.

"I always thought it was you and Yuto...guess I was wrong."

"Huh...me and Yuto?" She nods.

"Makes sense if you look at it. I'd always send you two on watch and stuff." She shrugs. "Guess that don't matter." It got silent for a moment.

"Actually...we were but..."

"Ugh I can't believe we're stuck here watching these stupid cars."

"Well, Y/N's orders so, eh."

"Akagi, everyone else is out there having fun. We, on the other hand, are playing watch guard."

He laughed. "I mean...we are alone so I guess it doesn't matter."

"Hm? What do you mean by that?"

Akagi leant over and kissed him.

Y/N gave him a look. "But what?" He dropped his head, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yo Yuto, Akagi Suna..."

They pushed away from each other, both in a sexual panic. Hitoshi quickly turned around.

"Suna called a meeting."

"So after that he got distant. Then eventually he stopped talking to me despite Hitoshi saying he won't say anything. Then after Kita got called out for possibly being gay himself we started talking again, he apologized and everything was fine. We got married too but...he divorced me four years ago without giving me a reason. I guess he got bored."

Y/N stared at him as the boy forced back his tears.

"Hitoshi and I were still friends so he's been here after all of that." Akagi wiped his eyes and sniffled.

"I didn't take Yuto to be such an asshole. If anything I would expect that out of Hitoshi. However, if you're with Hitoshi now then so what?"

Akagi gazed at her. "We're not together...he's just a good friend to have around...you know?"

"Oh...I get it..." Closure. She noticed the ring on his finger and seeing them she instantly assumed that they were married. Now hearing his side of things...he and Hitoshi are just closure buddies.

The room door opened and Akagi quickly fixed his posture.

"Y/N you're awake." The nurse says walking in with a smile. She nods. "You shouldn't be up you know, your body is still resting."

"I'm fine now. Just get me a bill or something." The lady flashed a light in her eye, making her squint. "Follow the light for me please."

"Oh, by the way Y/N, your cousin was here earlier." Hitoshi informs.

"Oh yeah, I even forgot about that." Akagi adds.

Y/N scrunched her brows. "Cousin?"

"Yeah a tall black guy with a dimple. Said his name was...Ashton was it?"

"Arthur." Akagi corrects.

Y/N felt her world freeze. She glanced at the nurse and grabbed her wrist before the lady could sedate her. Y/N elbowed her in the face and shoved her to the floor.

Hitoshi and Akagi was shocked at the sudden action. Y/N glanced at her name tag and scoffed.

"C.Omen." Y/N couldn't believe her eyes.

"They're everywhere, so I had to be careful."

"W-why'd you just knock out a nurse?" Hitoshi whisper shouts, looking at the door. Y/N stripped the lady of her medical pants and shirt. Hitoshi and Akagi couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Are you crazy?" Hitoshi asks again.

"She's a fucking Omen." Y/N grabbed her shoes and was glad they were the same size. How the world works wonders.

"What's an Omen?" Asks Akagi. Y/N motioned towards them.

"Put her in bed, quick too." When they didn't move she clapped. "Now." The two boys shuffled over and picked her up, playing her in the bed.

Y/N made sure she was covered and went to the bathroom. She pulled open the sink cabinet, seeing a bag of backup masks. She grabbed it, tore it open and placed one on.

"Okay what's going on?" Hitoshi asks the moment she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Where's my phone?" She asks.

"I-I have it." Akagi says taking it from his pants pocket. They never really left her side when she got here. So they practically stayed the entire day.

She took her phone and pocketed it.

"That guy, Arthur, did he ask you two anything?" Y/N grabbed the clipboard from the floor and motioned for them to follow her out of the room.

They did and she kept her head down as she pranced the hall to get to the stairs.

"He only asked us what we were to you and we said friends." Answers Akagi. Y/N slipped through the door and exhaled.

"What else?" Her voice echoed off the walls as she lead then down the stairs.

"We exchanged names and then that was it." Hitoshi finishes. "Okay can you tell us what's going on?!"

Y/N came to a halt, looking at him. "Omen is a top gang here in Tokyo who's leader is making an army of son's to keep their little gang in the works. I so happened to punch the boss's son in the nose and daddy didn't like that. Daddy also doesn't like the fact that I'm trying to save Holly from being his slave baby for the rest of her life.

"So, to retaliate, daddy takes Atsumu hostage, beat him for information and got everything they wanted to know. I was only here because I wanted to apologize to Atsumu but I got attacked by his dog and he then told me fuck off and suck balls. So here I am trying to lose Arthur's trail now that I know he's been following me, got that?"

Both boys was taken aback by the information but nodded their heads.

"Good." Y/N continued down the steps with the two of them following each other.

"W-what about your bruises and stab wound?" Akagi asks cautiously.

"Fought an Omen. That jackass nearly killed me. Don't worry though I was careful not to kill him."

Y/N reached the emergency exit and stopped abruptly. "Hitoshi give me your jacket." She took the nurse's shirt off and tossed it. Akagi looked away as did Hitoshi as he handed her his jacket.

She laughed. "They're just tits." She zipped up the jacket and pulled the hood over her head, fixing the mask on her face.

"Did you two drive here?"

"Y-yeah."

"You two head back up and leave through the front. I'll meet you both where we met. We'll park your car home, then we'll head back on the train to get back."

"Wait we're coming with?"

"Yeah, I'm keeping you all close by. I don't want you two to be taken in the arms of Omen like they did Atsumu...I can't have that."

Akagi hugged her. She grunts at the impact and pain but hugged him back.

"Y/N please be careful."

"I'm too old to be reckless." She tease. Hitoshi joined the hugged and she smiled.

"Says the one with broken robs and a stab wound. Jesus Christ Y/N, you really are something else."

"Yeah...I know."

∆∆∆

Tao answered his phone. "What do you want?"

"Guess what brother, little red riding hood made a jaw dropping performance."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I lost her trail. I don't know where she went. I think she found out I was tailing her."

"You know where she lives, you know who her friends are. There are many ways to watch your prey."

"Right...got it."

"In the main time, take a break and come to the office, we have things to discuss."

"Yes sir captain b-

Tao hung up the phone and gazed at Atsumu who's glaring at him. He can't believe he's here again, and he's been here for hours too.

"I said I'm fine Milly. I won't let anyone hurt you or our boys alright?"

A knock. Spike began growling but Atsumu settled him down before going to his door.

He thought it was Y/N again and was about to tell her off. Then he was knocked out.

He watched as Tao lit himself a cigar. He's never seen him before, but he's seen Malike. Tao motioned towards Teil and the man nodded. Teil went over to Atsumu and tore the tape from his mouth.

"The hell do you want man?! Huh?! I already gave you all the information I had so what's the fucking deal?!"

Tao blew a puff of smoke from his mouth and gazed.

"You seem to hate her. Why?" Tao finally asks.

"What?" Atsumu tried to get loose of his restraints but to no avail. He grits his teeth, exhaling a shaky breath. Again he's in this position. When will it ever end for him?

"Y/N. Why is it that you hate her?"

Atsumu glanced around the room. He's in the office, tied down the chair opposite Tao. Teil, Malike, and Zeke are all here.

Atsumu sighs. "Why does that matter?"

"She considers you a friend, so I find it strange that you'd be so hostile towards her. Especially since you were apart of her little car organization back then."

"Tch, that's back then. This is now."

"So what happened?"

"Just let me fucking go. If you want to know then ask her!" He's getting frustrated. No he is frustrated. Tao points to Zeke.

"Get him a drink. Double on rocks."

Zeke nodded and got up from his seat, leaving the room.

"I could ask your brother instead. Osamu, is it?"

Atsumu froze. He felt his throat close up and a cold sweat ran down his spine. He clenched his jaw and shot Tao a look that could kill.

"What the hell do you want?!"

Tao took a drag of his cigar and exhaled. "I want you to join Omen."

Teil and Malike sent each other a, 'what the fuck?', look.

"What? Hell no. I don't do gang activity anymore."

Tao outted his cigar and cleared his throat. "I know you, Atsumu Miya. Oldest of Osamu Miya. Your wife Milly Miya, your twin boys Sumu and Aumu. You work a dead end gas station job and is yet to pay off your mortgage. You don't even have a car."

Atsumu clenched his jaw. After the Y/N ordeal and him going his separate way it was hard for him to get a job. He got rid of most of his tattoos and that D12 mark. Money got hard to come by.

Then he met Milly, he saved up enough to buy a house and a dog for company. Then his two boys came along which made it harder for them. Then they got married with a cheap ring and ceremony. Osamu offered money but he declined due to the little pride he has left.

Osamu always called him stupid for it, but he didn't care. He wanted nothing to do with Y/N or their money.

"We have a seat open and we've been looking for a last man. The moment you join Omen, you'll have more than you could ever wish for. A new house, a car, a few suits, and a decent wedding ring for the wife."

Atsumu clenched his fists. But Tao wasn't done with his persuasion. Tao snapped his fingers and pointed at Atsumu.

Malike got the memo and untied the man.

"I normally don't hire men outside of the Omen family but...I see your potential. A lot of people would kill many to be in your position. Money, power, and protection. All of that comes with us."

Zeke returned with Atsumu's drink and set it on the desk. Tao pushed it closer to the edge and sat back.

"What do you say, join my family...or get cut?"

NO ATSUMU DON'T DO IT!!😭🥺🥺🥺

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later šŸ§
40.9K 1.2K 40
Kenma Kozume wants to join the Nekoma Mafia Group, but he's having a hard time when the leader, Kuroo Tetsuro, doesn't trust him. Will Kenma finally...
210K 4.5K 32
ļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½”šœšØš¦š©š„šžš­šžšļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½” š™”/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™™š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™†š™Ŗš™§š™¤š™¤ š™—š™Ŗš™© š™©š™š™šš™£ š™©š™š™žš™£š™œš™Ø š™š™–š™„š™„š™šš™£ š™¤š™£ š™Øš™¤š™˜š™žš™–š™”...
11.6K 418 21
š’š„šš”š„š‹ š“šŽ šŒš€š…šˆš€'š’ ššŽš˜š…š‘šˆš„ššƒ . . . . . š’š”š¢š«ššš›š® šŠšžš§š£š¢š«šØš® ššš§š š’šžš¦š¢ š„š¢š­šš šŸš¢š§ššš„š„š² š šØš­ š¦ššš«š«ļæ½...