cote react to

By YugamMandal

English is not my first language so if there any mistakes I am sorry and please tell me if there mistakes so... More

ep 1
ep 2
ep 3
ep 4
ep 5
ep 6
part 7
not a update
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20

part 9

4K 88 15
By YugamMandal

"Don't you think the way the projector suddenly let out the words is creepy?" Komiya whispered to his friends.

Ishizaki shook his head. "There's no use thinking about it now. Ryuuen-san will get mad at us if we're too loud."

It was hot and humid after class. I passed over the special building, where the incident had taken place. It wasn't like a murder case where the area needed to be closed off to prevent people from contaminating the crime scene. It really didn't look any different than usual. I did not see any indication that the facilities in this building were used frequently, such as the special classrooms, the home economics room, the audiovisual room, etc. This would have been an ideal place to call Sudou.

"It's so hot..."

This heat was abnormal. This was probably what summer at school should feel like, but at least he had imagined that inside the building it would be somewhat comfortable, the cool air balancing the heat. I guess I had gotten too used to air-conditioned buildings. I felt even hotter because of that gap in expectation. The air conditioning was probably on during school hours in the special building, but it certainly wasn't now.

"Aren't you used to the heat, Ayanokoji-kun?" Ichinose asked him.

Ayanokoji tilted her head, "No. I'm used to air-conditioned buildings." Or should I say rooms?

"I think anyone would be hot, especially in that heat." Shinohara chuckled.

"Just thinking about it makes me

sweat.” Karuizawa grumbled.

"Sorry for bringing you here."

Horikita, who was standing next to me, simply looked around the hall. She didn't seem to be sweating at all.

"¿Horikita-san?"

"Is she helping Sudo-kun's case?" Hasabe asked no one in particular.

"She went to the first and second tests, remember? Sudo-kun told the class." Miyake told him. Fortunately, it wasn't a punching bag.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

"I never doubted you for a second."

"You've really changed, haven't you? It's strange that you've stuck your neck out in this case. The witness has already been found, and we've confirmed that there's nothing left to do. What are you trying to do?" do?" she asked.

"Sudou was the first friend I made here. I want to help him."

"Oh, how sweet of you, Ayanokoji-kun. Helping out your friend and all. I hope I can find a friend like you." Sakayanagi smiled at him. Bright eyes, knowing his true nature.

"It's just to help out a friend in need, isn't it? I wanted to help clear Sudo's name, that's all." Ayanokoji did not respond to the other underlying meaning of her comment.

Class B and Ichinose smiled at Ayanokoji's consideration of helping her friend.

"Do you think there is a way to prove his innocence?"

"I'm not so sure. I really can't say yet. I decided to take the initiative on my own, since I'm not very good at interacting with Hirata, Kushida, or large groups of people. Being social is definitely not my thing." strong. I thought everyone would make me run around the school or classroom today, so

I decided to run away. I like to avoid trouble, remember?

"But isn't sticking your neck in that kind of situation only going to attract more attention?" Rika muttered.

"Don't worry about the details, Rika." Manabe whispered back. He glanced in Ayanokoji's direction for a moment before looking away.

"That is certainly true. But then, you are as contradictory as ever, since you are helping a friend."

Help is still help. Thank you, Ayanokoji." Sudo thanked him gratefully.

How many times are you going to thank me every time I do something?"

"Well, human beings are, for better or worse, creatures of convenience."

I had already brought this up with Horikita before, but she seemed relatively open to my ideas. She usually acted alone, so as long as something didn't hurt her, she didn't care. However, she was not the type tobut she seemed relatively open to my ideas. She usually acted alone, so as long as something didn't hurt her, she didn't care. However, she was not the type to sympathize with another person's pain.

"Everyone is like that deep down." Ibuki commented. "And don't add me to your friendship shit, Ichinose. Honestly, it's repulsive." She interrupted Ichinose who was about to retort with his class motto.

"Well, your way of thinking isn't relevant to me, Ayanokouji-kun, so you're free to think what you want. Also, I appreciate you saying that those two are hard to deal with."

"Well, that's just because you hate them, isn't it?"

Sudo looked at Horikita sadly. His crush just admitted she hates him. that she

Well, from how he acted towards her in the beginning, that most likely explains that hatred.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I neither hate you nor like you." Horikita blankly answered some of the class's questions.

'Oh.'

"Having a common enemy tends to lead to cooperation."

"No. Just because I'm bad at dealing with

them doesn't mean I hate them. Please,

Don't think I'm like you."

"Huh, does Ayanokoji-kun hate us?!" Sato asked in disbelief.

"No, I don't know how Horikita came up with it, but I don't hate you guys. None of you." Ayanokoji soothed.

"You seem to be the type." Horikita stiffened herself better in her chair.

What? Did you base that on the fact that you thought I seemed like the guy?"

I really wanted to get closer to Kushida and Hirata. But Horikita's interpretation of my stance was quite broad, and she seemed to think that we had similar thoughts on the matter. Muttering, I walked to the end of the hall and scanned the corners, making sure I didn't miss any nooks and crannies. Horikita seemed to notice something and began to look around. She began to reflect.

"It seems there are none here. Too bad."

"Some of what?" Yume asked.

"Security cameras." Ichinose replied. Seeing that he helped us in this case, Yume believed her . But who said that he doesn't trust Ichinose in the first place?

"In what?" I asked.

the classrooms. If there were cameras here, we'd have solid evidence. I can't find any."

"Is there one in our classroom?" Yamauchi was stunned.

"Yes, didn't Chabashira-sensei hint at it? They supervised our movement in the classroom. That's why they were able to deduct points every time someone misbehaved." Hirata explained softly.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I thought they just came up with the numbers based on our classes." Yamauchi smirked.

"That's unfair and disorganized, Yamauchi-kun." Ichinose intervenes.

"Not to mention, they're ruining our future by randomly counting or deducting class points." Matsushita added.

Since when is she one of the smart ones?' They all thought.

"Ah yes. The security cameras. You're certainly right. If they were here, this matter would be resolved."

There were electrical sockets on the roof, but no sign that they were being used. There was nothing in the hallway to obstruct a camera's view, so if one was installed, the entire incident would have been recorded from start to finish.

"Of course I checked for security cameras before executing my plan." Ryuuen smiled lazily. Ishizaki and the gang nodded proudly.

Horikita looked at him in disbelief, "Aren't you worried about getting punished? The council members and teachers heard that." He pointed to the people mentioned.

Mashima-sensei sighed, "Unfortunately, this has already happened. We can't reopen the case and present this as fact, nor can we as witnesses."

Ryuuen smiled at Horikita which means, see? No problem.'

"Well, did the school have cameras in the hallways in the first place?"

This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk."Well, did the school have cameras in the hallways in the first place?"

It probably wasn't just the special building. The hallways of the main school buildings probably didn't have cameras either.

"If I had to think of places they wouldn't set up, I'd probably say bathrooms and locker rooms. Right?"

"Yes. Most likely."

"If there were security cameras here, the school would have checked them first and we wouldn't have a problem with this case."

Horikita narrowed her eyes. 'Wait...'

"If only that were easy." Hashimoto rubbed his chin.

Ichinose, Kanzaki, Sakayanagi and Ryuuen sonrieron.

Is that where you got the idea from? And it seems that he was the one who mentioned it. Ryuuen watched the screen with interest.

I shook my head, embarrassed that I had gotten my hopes up even for a moment. For a while, we loafed, wasting time and achieving nothing.

"So, have you come up with a plan to save Sudou-kun?" Horikita asked.

"Of course not. It's your job to come up with plans, Horikita. I won't ask you to save Sudou, but it would be good if you steer Class D in the right direction."

Why sit back and relax? Sakayanagi looked at her childhood friend. 'However, why do I get the feeling that you'll only get more involved in the future?'

Horikita shrugged in exasperation. SHe was probably thinking of an answer. She was the one who found Sakura though, so it wasn't like she didn't want to help at all.

"Are you asking for my help? To use me? Here and now?"

"Having Sakura as a witness hurts us more than it helps. I think it would be

better if we look for something else".

"Because?" Nene asked.

"Because she's from Class D, isn't she?" Shibata thought aloud.

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" Sato

he seemed confused.

Hirata kindly explained, "You might think that we're forcing her to speak for Sudo-kun's sake and ours."

"Oh." Both girls seemed enlightened. Airi stepped back and shrank back in her chair as several eyes met hers.

Horikita probably understood. Yet she was acting distant, cut off from the world, like she was too cool to care about anything.

"Ara, it seems you like to tease her in your mind, Ayanokoji-kun." Hoshinomiya-sensei sneered at him.

Ayanokoji felt Horikita's hard look on her face, " I'm just telling the truth."

Multiple students laughed after hearing it. It only served to fuel Horikita's gaze on him.

"Sudou has many qualities that I can't stand. However, I want to lessen the blame being placed on him. The best possible result is that we will still have some points even if Class D's image worsens."gets worse.

She sounded honest. Normally, she wasn't so candid. That wasn't a particularly bad thing. However, most people are not suitable for solitude. Therefore, sometimes they behave in a hypocritical way, as if they saved someone out of feigned altruism so that others would adore them. However, that didn't seem to be Horikita's style. Also, unlike Kushida and the others, she had completely given up on proving Sudou's innocence.

"As I said, unless a perfect witness appears, proving Sudou-kun's innocence will be impossible. If those students from Class C admitted they lied, I suppose things could work out. Do you think that's likely?"

"No way. They would never admit it."

"However, you managed to get them to back off." Katsuragi commented. He looked at Class C and D before continuing to look.

Class C and D before continuing to watch.

Horikita averted her gaze from me before answering. "I will do whatever it takes to defend my class and raise them to Class A. Won't you do the same, Katsuragi-san?"

"I guess. But still within the rules and regulations, of course. Don't think of me as the kind of person who plays sneaky and dirty." Katsuragi looked at Ryuuen and Sakayanagi as he said this. The first one just looked at him hello while the second one smiled.

"I hope you're not talking about me, Katsuragi-kun."

The lie would hold, especially since the other class also lacked evidence. That was what I thought, anyway. Our only proof was Sudou's word. We were completely in the Dark.

"There's no one here after class."

"Well, that's obvious. They only use the special building for club activities."

One of the parties, be it Sudou or the students of Class C, had summoned the other to the special building. After that, as if by fate, the two enemies began to fight. In the end, Sudou hurt the others and they complained. That was the whole case.

I definitely wouldn't come to a hot place like this unless someone had brought me. The humidity was stifling. I felt like if I stayed a few more minutes, my head would explode.

"You really can't take the heat, huh, Ayanokoji-kun?" Ichinose took pity on him.

"It seems that you are about to die." snapped Ike.

Ayanokoji sighed, "Thank you."

"That Wasn't  a compliment...?"

"Aren't you hot  Horikita?"

As the intense heat destroyed me, Horikita looked around with a cold expression."I'm pretty resilient when it comes to temperature. Ayanokouji-kun, you... don't seem well."

The heat was making me dizzy. I moved to the window, hoping for some fresh air. I opened the window... and immediately slammed it shut.

"That was dangerous."

"Seeing you makes me sweat." Ibuki muttered. He fans himself with his hands.

Ishizaki looked at her like she was crazy. "What are you doing, Ibuki? The room has air conditioning." Unlike Ibuki, Ishizaki seemed to be a bit cold. He rubbed his forearms.

Opening the window had only let more hot air into the room. Leaving it ajar would have resulted in tragedy, he was sure. When I thought about how it would continue to get hotter throughout the month of August, I got depressed. However, coming here today had given us results. Things weren't impossible...

"What are you thinking now?" Horikita asked.

"Oh, nothing really. It's just hot. I've reached my limit."

It seemed that we had done everything possible, so we started back.

"Oh".

"¡Ups!"

Turning the corner of the hall, I passed another student.

I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked.

The impact of our collision was not very strong. At least none of us fell.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I was careless," she said.

"Oh no, sorry. Wait... Sakura?"

Halfway through my apology, I realized who I had bumped into.

"Ah, eh?"

Judging from her concerned response, she didn't know who I was. After looking around for a while, he seemed to recognize me as one of his classmates.

However, there is no point if you can only recognize someone after an intense look.

“I feel a little sad for him,” a Class A student whispered to his friend.

"I know right?"

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, Ayanokoji-kun!" Airi whispered screamed. Fortunately, Ayanokoji heard her.

He nodded, "Okay, Sakura."

"Uh oh. Well, you see... My hobby is taking pictures, so..."

She showed me the screen of her phone. I hadn't really planned on asking for details. Also, it wasn't particularly unnatural to use your phone. Sakura had probably thought we were going back to the dorms, and now she was no doubt wondering why we were here.

"You said it's your hobby? What kind of photos?" I asked.

"Things like the hallway... and the view from the window. Things like that, I guess."

Just as Sakura finished her brief explanation, she noticed Horikita and lowered her gaze.

"Ah, eh..."

"I have something I'd like to ask you, Sakura-san," Horikita said.

Sakura looked uncomfortable, but Horikita, who never passes up an opportunity, walked over to her. Sakura backed away, apparently scared. I tried to gently restrain Horikita, gesturing for her to stop chasing Sakura.

"B-bye."

"Sakura". I called as she tried to quickly walk away. "You don't have to force yourself."

"Huh? Didn't you need awitness?" Shimizu asked.

"A witness in your class is useless, remember?" Matoba replied.

Meanwhile...

"Ne, ne. Doesn't he look like a gentleman?" Ando laughed.

Amikura agrees: "Yes. Don't force the girl to talk."

Other girls talked about their thoughts on the guy.

They know I can hear them, right?' Ayanokoji averted his gaze after contacting the boys who were looking at him jealously.

I spoke without thinking. Sakura stopped, but didn't turn around.

"You shouldn't feel compelled to appear as a witness, Sakura. There would be no point in forcing you to testify. But if someone scary is trying to intimidate you or something, please talk to us. I have no idea how much it can help, but I'll try."

"See see?!"

"Oh my god. What a man you have in your class, Sae-chan." Hoshinomiya-sensei laughed seductively.

"Act your age." Chabashira rolled her eyes at her friend's antics.

Airi blushed.

"You are talking about me?" Horikita muttered.

"Pft." Ike tried to hold back his laughter but failed miserably.

Yamauchi didn't bother to hide. He laughed outright. "Scary person."

Sudo grabbed the ears of the two in an attempt to shut them up.

Horikita simply looked at Ayanokoji, who didn't dare meet her eyes.

Ignoring the existence of such a terrifying monster, I decided to let Sakura go.

"I didn't see anything. You have the wrong person…"

She kept insisting that she was not the witness. Until now, we had been operating based solely on Horikita's dogmatism and prejudice. It was very possible that Sakura was not the witness, as she said.

"Okay then. However, if anyone else tries to harass you about it, please tell me."

Sakura meekly went down the stairs.

"That was probably our only big shot, you know? SHe probably came here because he was still thinking about the incident."

"Since she's denied it, we can't force her to do anything. Besides, do you understand Horikita? Class d  witness wouldn't help our case much."

"I suppose."

SHe would act according to his logic. However, she didn't know what the hell she was thinking. That's why our investigation was paralyzed.

"Hello, you two. What are you doing?"

We turned in response to the unexpected voice. A beautiful girl with reddish-blonde hair stood behind us. I recognized her, even though I had never spoken to her before. She was a student from Class B, Ichinose. It was rumored that she was an excellent student.

"Sorry to interrupt you like this. Do you have a moment? Oh, if you're in the middle of a regular date, I'd like you to break up immediately."

"Everyone seems to think that you two are dating, huh?" Nagumo commented.

"I can't even understand how people come to that conclusion." Horikita disagreed.

"Me neither" Ayanokoji muttered.

"Oh right. You helped her class with this class, Honami-chan." Chihiro tilted her head thoughtfully.

"It's nothing like that."

Horikita immediately denied it. She was just quick to respond to suggestions like that.

"Ha ha, I see. This place is a bit too hot to be a dating place.

SHe had no connection to Ichinose. I couldn't be sure, but she probably didn't even know my name. I was just one of many students to her. Perhaps she was an acquaintance of Horikita's? Or a friend? No. There was no way. If you suddenly said something like "Oh my, it's been too long! How are you?" and "I'm fine, I'm fine!" and they hugged, I would probably start foaming at the mouth and then pass out.

They all laughed.

Horikita blushed in embarrassment. "You really do have a death wish, don't you?" She angrily stood up on her seat, but Karuizawa and Matsushita pushed her down.

"Calm down, Horikita-san." Hirata stepped between the two.

"Hey..?" Ichinose awkwardly scratched her cheek."You have a great sense of humor, man!" Ike laughed out loud, clutching his stomach.

Sudo, who was in love with Horikita, tried to hold back his laughter for her sake.

"Do you have any business with us?" Horikita asked.

Horikita was on her guard after Ichinose's sudden appearance. He probably didn't think it was a coincidence that Ichinose tried to talk to us.

"Business, huh? Well, it's more like 'What are you doing here?'"

"Nothing. We're wandering around for no reason."

I would have liked to answer honestly, but the pressure of Horikita's gaze made me lie.

"For no reason, huh? You're from Class D, right?"

"Do you know us?"Class D, right?"

"I've seen you twice before. However, we didn't speak directly. I remember seeing you in the library once, too."

It seemed that she somehow remembered me. Maybe I was a little cool.

"I have a very good memory, you know?"

Did she mean that if her memory wasn't good, she wouldn't have much of an impression? I had been a little happy, but my levity died with the ambiguous comment.

"That wasn't what I meant, Ayanokoji-kun!" Ichinose quickly corrected her thoughts.

Ayanokoji looked at her, "Please don't worry about me. I have a habit of putting myself down and depressed, you see." He gestured to himself.

'Uhm... How is that supposed to help?'

"I thought there was surely something here related to the fight. I wasn't here yesterday when Class B found out about the witness. Later, I heard that Class D was looking for evidence of Sudou's innocence."

"If it turns out that we were here due to an investigation, what's your connection?"

"Hmm, a connection? Well, I'm not connected. When I found out what happened, I had some doubts. So I thought I'd come here to take a look. Would you mind informing me?"

"Looking at his perspective, it seemed to be incomplete." Ichinose laughed nervously. "I apologize for that, Horikita-san, Ayanokoji-kun."

Ayanokoji shrugged. Saying no was a big deal. While Horikita accepted the apology.

Was she really just interested?After a brief period of silence, Ichinose spoke timidly.

"I guess not, huh? Well, if the

other classes would be interested..." "No, we're not saying no,

but..."

"I can't help but think there's an ulterior motive," Horikita snapped.

"It's natural to think that way." Sakayanagi agreed with Horikita.

"Isn't it natural for people to help someone in need?" Yume argued.

"Silly and naive people, maybe." Sakayanagi didn't bother to look at their directions. "People only act based on their motive and interest. Are you telling me that you didn't ask them for a cooperative relationship back then?"

Ichinose stopped him from answering. They proposed that plan. But it was because of his good will, and not for some ulterior motive.goodwill, and not for an ulterior motive.

I tried to handle this situation peacefully, but Horikita quickly destroyed that plan. Ichinose, clearly sensing the hostility behind Horikita's words, tilted her neck and smiled.

Ichinose had a puzzled expression. "Do you need to be so on your guard? I'm really curious, that's all."

"Seeing as how this affects your class and class points, it wasn't right for us to say so." Kanzaki whispered to Ichinose who nodded. Perhaps saying that they are simply curious about the case was wrong. It brought more suspicion than necessary.

"I don't want to talk to someone who is 'just curious'. Do what you want."Horikita tried to put some distance between them. He looked out the window.

"Please tell me something. All my teacher and friends are saying is that there was some kind of fight."

I hesitated briefly, but since there wasn't much information to be gleaned anyway, it may not have been worth keeping quiet. So I explained the situation to him. I told him that three people from Class C had called Sudou and there was a fist fight. However, Sudou turned around his would-be attackers and hit them. I also told him that after the fight, the children of Class C filed a false report at the school. Ichinose listened carefully to the story.

"One of your experiments, Ryuuen-kun?" Sakayanagi asked, no, more like stating a fact.

Ryuuen just smiled, "Kukuku, I want to know the punishment when someone is suspended or expelled."suspended or expelled".

Sudo glared at him, his fist clenched in anger.

"So that's what happened. This story hasn't made it to Class B yet. Hey, isn't this a pretty big problem? It doesn't really matter who lied, since it's a problem of violence, right? It shouldn't. Are you rushing to find out the truth?

What do you think they are doing then? Hanging out?" Ibuki said sarcastically.

Ichinose didn't reply. That was a silly question on her  part.

But Class B did not let the matter slide.

"You don't need to be rude." Shibata snapped back.

"Rude?" "I'm just telling the truth. It's not my fault that the fairy tale class can't accept it."

"Eh? Why-" Watanabe cuts off as Kanzaki stops them."

That's why we came here to search. But we haven't really found much."

This was nothing like a murder case, so I doubted there would be many clear leads left for us to find. However, contrary to our expectations, we did get some results.

"So you believe Sudou-kun because he's your classmate. And your friend, of course, that's obvious. So, Class D is in an uproar because Sudou is being falsely accused, right?"

It would be hard to convince a third party like Ichinose that we're not doing this out of friendship or class loyalty. I wasn't going to try to explain it.

"Of course, the fairy tale class acts like it's all about friendship." Ryuuen pretended to be gagged.

"Sakayanagi agreed: "It's disgusting."

Class B did nothing but stare at the two.

"What would you do if Sudou-kun was the liar? Suppose evidence came out proving his guilt. What then?"

"I would report it honestly. After all, covering up a lie would only come back to haunt us later."

"Yeah, okay. I think so too."

Still, it wasn't like our fights really had any impact on Ichinose.

"Are you done? You heard what you wanted." Horikita spoke sharply with a sigh, trying to push Ichinose away.

"Hmm. Yeah, how about I help you out? Find the witness, or whatever. You're bound to go further with more people, right?"people, right?"

Obviously more people would have been better. That was true. However, it wasn't like we went up there and said, "Please help us, we're in trouble!"

"Why would a student from Class B offer to help?"

"Does Class D and B have no relation to each other? We don't know when these cases will arise, or who they will involve. Since the classes are in constant competition, there is always the possibility of this happening. This was merely the first case." If the party who lied wins, that would set a bad precedent. Besides, I personally can't turn around now that I know what happened."

"And that's why other classes don't take yours seriously." Sakayanagi hit them again. Seriously, how long do you plan on pissing them off?

""I'm just trying to create a fair place and a great role model for everyone." Ichinose defended herself.

"What? Are you planning to stick your neck in every lie that happens at school? Lying is part of human nature. It cannot be stopped by mere justice." Sakayanagi brutally broke Ichinose's principles.

He couldn't tell if Ichinose was serious or joking.

"Even Ayanokoji-kun can't take you seriously." Sakayanagi laughed at her.

Please don't drag me down. Ayanokoji sighed, "Don't take this the wrong way, Ichinose. I meant no harm."

"Okay, Ayanokoji-kun. I'm not offended." Ichinose smiled at him.

"If Class B works with you, wouldn't that dramatically improve your credibility? Though I suppose the opposite could also be true. Class D may suffer greater consequences if the truth is found out..

In other words, if Sudou lied, that would prove Class C's claim. In that case, Sudou would undoubtedly be suspended and Class D could suffer fatal damage.

How about? I don't think it's a bad suggestion."

I looked to see what Horikita thought. However, she still had her back to me. She kept looking out the window, motionless. I was wondering what you thought about Ichinose's offer. Of course, we were worried about the effect this would have. If Class D tried to prove Sudou's innocence themselves, our credibility would be low unless we managed to find evidence that would absolutely, 100 percent confirm Sudou's innocence.

If a student from Class B got involved, there could be tremendous implications.I decided to weigh the pros and cons of the offer, even though it was rude. Obviously, he still couldn't trust Ichinose. She was a student from Class B and she gained nothing by getting involved. If helping others out of sheer goodwill was reflected in class or private points, then I could understand his motivation. It wouldn't be easy to ask, but it might have important information. The only way to be sure was to ask.

'He's wary of me too then, huh?' Ichinose laughed pathetically. 'But then again, who would immediately let down their guard to everyone who offers them help?'

"Let's accept your help, Ayanokouji-kun." Horikita had made a decision, probably determining that the benefits outweighed the risks. She was grateful that she had come to a decision so quickly.

He didn't really have the power to decide in the first place; that was Horikita's job

. Ichinose smiled, showing her white teeth.whites.

"Then it's decided! Umm..."

"Horikita".

Horikita gave her name frankly, as if by doing so she approved of our cooperative relationship.

"Nice to meet you, Horikita-san. And you too, Ayanokouji-kun."

We had unexpectedly met Ichinose from Class B and accepted her as an ally. There was still a risk that this could lead to bad things. No matter what, things were going to change.

"We already found a witness. Unfortunately, he is a student from Class D."

Ichinose let out an exasperated sigh.

"Well, that means there's no other witness. I mean, I suppose someone from another class could have witnessed it, but it's not likely."someone of another class could have witnessed it, but it is not probable".

The chances were certainly slim. But there was still a chance.

"Anyway, about your friend. He's a freshman, but he could become a regular on the basketball team, right? That's awesome. Even if he's holding them back right now, he could become a great asset." later on. I mean, the school evaluates philanthropic and club activities, right? So if he participates in a tournament and does well, Sudou-kun might earn points. Those will also be tied to your class points. Wait... Didn't they know that? Didn't tell you?"

"Huh? Your teacher didn't inform you about that?" Ibuki's puzzled face was reflected by everyone except Class D who was used to their teachers' indifferent attitude.

"No. We only heard about it much later." Shinohara replied.

Mashima-sensei sighed millions of times that day. I swear, Chabashira. Don't tell me Hoshinomiya is being a nuisance too?'

"Your teacher is weird." Hashimoto looked at the teacher of Class D.

We had only heard that it would influence our private points.

"This is the first time I've heard of it affecting our class points. I'll have to complain to Chabashira-sensei later," Horikita muttered, slightly disgruntled.

This was another oversight, another instance where Chabashira-sensei had failed to reveal something important. I was wondering if Class B had heard about this from their teacher...

As usual, our teacher didn't even pretend to give us equal treatment. I felt discriminated.

"Your homeroom teacher is a bit weird," Ichinose said.Ichinose said.

"She doesn't seem motivated to tell us anything. She's completely apathetic. Some teachers are like that."

I didn't think it was particularly worrisome, but Ichinose backed away.

"Did you know that the school evaluates classroom teachers when their class graduates?"

"This is the first time I've heard of it. Are you sure?"

He wasn't as interested as he had no choice but to be interested. That was a crucial distinction.

"Our homeroom teacher, Hoshinomiya-sensei, says it like it's her motto. She says that she wants to do her best because the homeroom teacher of Class A gets a special bonus. It seems like it's quite different for you guys."

"I'm envious of your relationship with your homeroom teacher. And of your classroom atmosphere."hall teacher. And from your class environment."

Removing the last one. Horikita thought. She's up for class cooperation and trust and all that. But not to that state of caramelized love.

Our teacher seemed to lack ambition, or even interest in money. It felt like even if we collapsed in failure, she'd just say it was great.

'I'll take that back. She surpassed everyone's ambition and desire to graduate from Class A.' Ayanokoji lamented for the extra work he has to do now thanks to that teacher.

"I think it would probably be good for us to get together and discuss things."

"I never thought that I would receive help from the enemy."

"This seems to be a problem that we need to address before we can fight. We're not really on an equal footing, are we

Other classes took pity on us. If anything, this showed how little interest Chabashira-sensei had in her own students.

I thought back to my first meeting with Hoshinomiya-sensei. It seemed to come with its own inherent difficulties as a teacher.

"What do you mean by that, Ayanokoji-kun?!" Hoshinomiya-sensei wailed.

"I mean exactly what I said." Ayanokoji said boldly.

Ichinose and Class B agreed. "You're right, sensei. Showing up and teaching drunk or hungover is not an admirable trait of a teacher."

"Ah, it's so hot in here!" Ichinose took out a cute handkerchief covered with panda illustrations and used it to gently wipe the sweat from her forehead. Our thick uniforms really trapped the heat.

"A school that constantly uses air conditioning in empty buildings and isn't kind to the environment is the worst," Horikita said.

Ha ha ha you are probably right ". Ichinose

"I don't think there's anything funny about what I just said..."

"How about we exchange contact information, so things can progress smoothly?"

Horikita gave me a look that seemed to say, I don't want to do it. Give him yours.

"If you're okay with having my information, here you go," I said.

"Sure, I got it."

After exchanging information, I suddenly realized that I had an unexpected number of girl contacts. Although it was only the beginning of July, I already had seven names and phone numbers in my address book, three of them girls. Perhaps… I had plunged deeply into the joys of youth without even realizing it. Also, I found out that Ichinose's first name was Honami, an unnecessary piece of information.

"You are one lucky boy." Ike looked at him jealously.

"Why?! Why did you betray me, Kami-sama?!" Yamauchi yelled, hands in the air. It honestly seemed crazy and stupid.

Sudo only frowned at having Horikita's contact information.

Ichinose seemed serious about strategizing and being a trusted ally. Every time she wanted permission to try something, she contacted us, even though she had already said to leave things to her. I didn't think you needed to limit yourself so severely. Returning to the dorms, I thought we would go our separate ways, but Horikita followed me to my room. It seemed like she still wanted to talk.

"Sorry for the intrusion," Horikita said as she entered the room, even though no one else was there.

I was wondering why I felt a little nervous being alone with Horikita behind closed doors.

"Oh, just to check, do you have one too? A spare key?" I asked.

"For your room? Ike-kun asked me earlier if I wanted one. I refused."

"Isn't that an invasion of privacy?" Miyake asked."Ayanokoji-kun can report you to the school, you know?" Yukimura fixed his glasses.

Ike panicked: "I'll give you mine back later, buddy! Please don't report me!" He bowed deeply.

"Okay. There's no need to bow down." Ayanokoji dismissed him.

Just as expected of her. It seemed that she was the only one with common sense.

"Hey?" Sudo let out a noise.

"Rude!" Yamauchi pointed at the screen in anger.

"What do you mean by that, Ayanokoji-kun?" Kushida spoke, she looked at me.

"Exactly what it means."

"After all, it's rare for me to visit your room, Ayanokouji-kun. Besides, coming here is a shameful act in itself. A disgrace. Understood?"

I assumed that she would respond like this. I didn't get hurt at all. I definitely wasn't thinking anything like, Wow, thatI assumed that she would respond like this. I didn't get hurt at all. I definitely wasn't thinking anything like, Wow, that was unexpectedly harsh.

"Why are you tracing letters on the wall with your finger?"

To hide the beating of my heart. Or something like that. The scariest part was that he actually had no bad intentions. I'm sure if you asked him, he'd probably say something like, "But I only told the truth."

"Did you expect me to lie?" Horikita asked in exasperation.

He paused and thought for a second, "No, no, I didn't." he denies with the head.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I want to hear your opinion on Sudou-kun's case one more time. Also, I find Kushida-san's actions a bit worrisome."

If you're worried now, wouldn't it have been better to participate in the process earlier?"

"Impossible. The person in question himself didn't recognize what was going on. Only now do I reluctantly offer to help for the good of our class. Frankly, I still think it would have been better to abandon him."

Sudo looked down sadly.

"I take that back. You'll be a great asset in the future Sudo-kun. I'm sure of it." Horikita retracted her earlier statement.

Sudo smiled happily.

"Fool." Ike whispered.

"It looks like a dog." Yamauchi exclaimed.

"What did you say, you bastard?!"

Whoops-Sudo heard him.

"Even though you helped Sudou during the midterm?

"Probably. Kushida-san and Ike-kun and the others haven't noticed at all, it seems. They just believe in Sudou-kun and want to save him fromthe lie for his good and that of our class. They don't understand the urgency of the situation."

"The dumbest people." Sakayanagi attacks again.

Kushida stared at her. "What did you call me?"

"Silly girl. Are you deaf?" Sakayanagi irritated her further.

"Hey!" Ike and the others protest.

Kushida gritted her teeth in anger.

"Stop antagonizing my classmates, Sakayanagi-san." Hirata the peacemaker intervened before the fight could escalate.peacemaker, intervened before the fight escalated.

"But I only spoke that truth." Sakayanagi did not back down.

His comments towards his classmates, those who had already shared joys and sorrows together, seemed completely heartless.

"Kushida seems to understand at least a little, and despite that, she's working to save Sudou," I said.

"A little? So, did she figure it out on her own?"

"Huh? Well, no, that..."

"You told her  didn't you?"

She cornered me with his words. It was like being interrogated. A little scary.

"You came up with the idea of ​​getting the old exam questions and buying exam points. I can't say I'm surprised. Sometimes you seem quite cunning, but... I'm not satisfied.

Those who want to one day live peace  must also sometimes be cunning

"Don't keep overestimating me," I replied.

Although I didn't mean to, Horikita laughed. However, her smile immediately faded.

"Honestly, there's so much about you that I don't understand. You're a mystery. You're the hardest person in our class to predict. You're versatile, but you often waste time. You never seem to sit still. It's like you can't be categorized."

"Those are all really questionable ways of describing someone. They're not the kind of things you'd say as praise…"

There were better ways to express all of that. Horikita looked at me suspiciously.that.

"I think what I should say is that you're just blending in and hiding your true talents. You're hiding in plain sight. You disgust me more than anyone."

Class D, who already has an idea, was still shocked. Having such great talents and not using them left them perplexed.

Matsushita, who already deduced, thought: 'It takes a lot of talent to hide one's talent.' What a monster.'d He looked at Ayanokoji's poker face. He seemed determined to live his high school life in peace and quiet. 'However, why stick your neck in these kinds of situations? You are so confusing.

I see. I was wondering if being called that was normal. It seemed that I took the bait and got caught in Horikita's trap. A small mistake on my part.

"C'mon, saying you dislike me more than anyone is going too far. Kouenji has his fair share of mysteries, too."mysteries".

That was definitely my trump card. If he disliked Horikita more than him, it would really hurt.

Like you have that kind of emotion. Sakayanagi scoffed. What a contradictory walk.

It is surprisingly easy to understand. He studies well, is athletic, and gets excellent grades. Your personality is the problem. In the end,

I can easily categorize and summarize his behavior problems in just a few words: he is self-centered."

Honestly, that explanation was easy to understand. After all, Kouenji was simple.

"You'd probably make a good teacher," I told her

"But first you have to fix the attitude." Katsuragi pointed out.

Horikita sighed, "I don't have any plans to become one in the first place."At this rate, when she reached adulthood, she would probably become a teacher like Chabashira-sensei. There were four dormitory buildings on campus. Three were for students, who stayed in the various dormitories they were assigned to from their first to third years. In other words, our dormitory building this year was the same one where last year's third-year students had lived. The fourth building housed the instructors and employees of the school.

What I'm saying is that since all the freshmen lived in the same building, we would inevitably run into students from the other classes.

Someone entered my field of vision. Our eyes met naturally.

"Thank you very much. It has been a pleasure." The girl uttered these words of gratitude to the dormitory administrator, and then called me."Hey, Ayanokouji-kun! Good morning. You're early."

She had beautiful long wavy hair and big eyes. The second button of his jacket was straining against his large chest. His upright posture matched his dignified personality. I was more attracted to her cool temper than how cute she was. Ichinose Honami, that first year student from Class B, had found me again.

"I woke up a little early today. What were you talking about with the manager?" I asked.

"Some people in my class wanted to make requests about their dorms. I gathered everyone's thoughts on the issue and brought it up to the dorm manager. Things like water usage, noise, etc."

"But why did you collect your class complaints?"

"Huh? Usually, individuals complained, right?""Is that the job of a class leader too?"

"I just want to help my class to the best of my ability, that's all. It will also help the dorm manager more easily." Ichinose answered them with a smile.

"Did you do all that, Ichinose?"

Usually people handled their own room issues. I wondered why Ichinose had bothered to collect everyone's complaints.

"Good morning, Class Representative Ichinose!"

Two girls who were coming out of the elevator called out to Ichinose. She said hello back.

"Class representative? Why class representative?" I asked.He hadn't heard of any "class rep" position before. Maybe they called her that because she seemed to study too much.

"I'm the representative of my class. It seems so, anyway."

"Your class representative? Do all classes except D have someone like that too?"

That was the first time I heard about this. Normally I would have been surprised, but considering who our teacher was, she probably decided to leave that part out.

".” Manab said. It can range from class representative, a group of co-leaders, a leader and council members, or focused on central class figures.

"No, that's just something Class B established on their own. I think it's good to have some assigned roles, right?"

I get your point, but we certainly weren't going to assign our own class rep.

"Are there other positions besides class representative?"

"Yes. Whether or not they serve a role is a different matter, but we have other roles for formality's sake. Things like vice class representative and secretary. They might be more useful when we have a culture fair or sports festival, or something like that." We could try to decide things on the spot, but that could cause problems."

Katsuragi nodded. "It's safer to assign someone in advance to avoid chaos and confusion within the class."Katsuragi nodded. It is safer to assign someone in advance to avoid chaos and confusion within the class."

I remembered seeing Ichinose in the library earlier, studying with a small group of boys and girls. Even back then, he had probably already been fulfilling his class representative duties. Most people would not want to be a class representative. They would be forced to do annoying things, and it would be necessary to engage in face-to-face discussions about school matters. However, with Ichinose taking the lead for Class B, she probably didn't impose things on others. I bet she handled her homework with no problem.

"It seems you've taken the lead. From Class B, I mean."

Unintentionally, it seemed like I had expressed my honest feelings.

Are your previous thoughts and feelings not honest?' Ryuuen wondered. This bou is seriously a mystery. He can't understand it at all.

"Do you think it's weird? It's all purely casual. Also, there are quite a few troublemakers. We have a lot to deal with."

As she said, “We have to deal with a lot of things,” Ichinose laughed.

The two of us started walking to school together.

"Aren't you usually a little late? This reminds me that I never saw you this time."

Ichinose's question sounded harmless, like she was following some kind of template. After hearing those words, I felt somewhat relieved and fulfilled. After all, it seemed like he could have normal conversations to build a relationship.

"Could he?" Ibuki asked

"You're weird, Ayanokoji-kun. You're implying that you thought you couldn't have a normal conversation." Hiyori exclaimed. "You didn't seem to have a problem making conversation when necessary."to talk when necessary.

"But it's still socially

uncomfortable.” Sato defended him.

Matsushita twirled her hair, "Yes, it still needs to improve." She agreed.

"I don't have to leave that early. I usually stay in my room for about 20 minutes."

"So I guess you make it just in time, then."

As Ichinose and I got closer to the school, the number of students around us multiplied. Oddly enough, some of the girls turned one after the other and looked at us enviously. Was this the so-called popularity phase that I was told would happen three times in my life? I hadn't experienced it yet; it was time for me to enter my first phase.

"Good morning, Ichinose!"

"Good morning, Ichinose-san!"

Ichinose, who was walking next to me, monopolized all the attention of the girls.

"You sure are popular," I told him.

"I only stand out because I'm the class representative. That's all."

"Huh? Are you trying to be humble and all?" Ibuki hissed.

"Perhaps oblivious to her  popularity?" Kondo suggested.

Ishizaki looked surprised. "Where from did you get that word?"

"Not more importantly, how did you know that word?" Komiya asked instead.

"Huh?! From myself, idiots!" Kondo snaps.

The two looked at each other in surprise.

It didn't look like she was trying to act modest. Apparently that's what she really thought. She had this charismatic force about her that drew everyone's attention.

Ah, that reminds me. Did you hear about summer vacation, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Summer vacation? No. I mean, isn't it just summer vacation?"

"Yes, summer vacation." Yamauchi complained.

"It was so much fun. I can't wait to go to another one." Ike said sarcastically.

"I heard rumors that we could go on vacation to a tropical island."

That triggered a memory. I had forgotten, but Chabashira-sensei had mentioned a vacation.

"I can't believe it though. Could we really go on vacation?"

It probably wasn't a normal school field trip. I mean, just look around you. It was not an exaggeration to say that this school was elegant. Going to a tropical island in the summer and visiting a hot spring in the winter…was incredibly suspicious. I really didn't think our school was going to be that good to be true. They had to be hiding something from us. I was wondering what Ichinose thought. But I could see from her bitter smile that she had doubts too.

"My body still hurts."

"Tell me about it."

"I thought I was going to die there."

"And after that, a surprise special exam was held again."

Many students complained.

The teachers and the student council fell silent.

After all, it is suspicious. I think it will be a turning point."

"In other words, do you think our class points could fluctuate wildly during the summer break?"

"Yes, yes. I think there might be a hidden task, one that has a bigger impact on us than midterms or finals. Otherwise, the gap between Class A and us wouldn't close much. We could narrow the gap a bit." bit". little by little."

That was certainly true. A great momentous event could very well occur soon...

"What is the difference between you and A?" I asked.

"We have about 600 points, so our classes are about 350 points apart."

It was natural for their points to drop from the start of the year, but it was surprising how many points they retained.

“So far, the midterm exam is all that has given us a chance to increase our class points, so losing at least a few points was inevitable for us. I mean, even Class A has lost points.”

"Yeah, I mean, nobody's perfect." Hashimoto said. Arms behind his head.

"Everyone is bound to lose a few points." Kaneda agreed.

'Sorry to disagree, Hashimoto-kun. A perfect human being is sitting inside of us. Sakayanagi smiled in Ayanokoji's direction, who was a little scared for the girl.

However, as a result of the midterm, we managed to make up points.

You don't seem to be panicking."

"I am worried, but I think there is a possibility that we will return. I intend to focus all my emotional energy on making those preparations."

I thought that the first part of what he had said was definitely correct. However, their cohesion as a class made such things possible. Class D had only managed to get 87 points this month. We were not even close to being able to compete with the others.

"I wonder how much this event will change things."

It would probably be worth more than 10 or 20 points. However, it was hard to imagine that it would change things by 500 or even 1000 points.

"We are in a bind ourselves. If the gap widens any further, we won't be able to catch up with them."

I guess we both have to do our best, then."

Actually, the ones who had to work especially hard were Horikita, Hirata, and Kushida.

"If only someone could help." Horikita's eyes met her

"I helped, didn't I? More than anyone in the class." Ayanokoji raised her hand.

That was true. Manipulating her into thinking about setting up fake cameras, buying the old midterm, and most importantly winning the first special and the rabbit pool.

Horikita complained. Reluctantly accepting and acknowledging Ayanokoji's achievements.

"In any case, it doesn't look like this is going to get worse."

I didn't want to complain, but I felt something upsetting was on the horizon.

"But if we really went on vacation to a tropical island, that would be amazing!"

"I wonder about that..." I said.

"Huh? Doesn't that idea make you happy?"

Only people who have meaningful friendships can enjoy a vacation to the fullest. There is nothing quite as uncomfortable as traveling without close friends, especially when traveling in a group. Just imagining it made me want to throw up.

"Huh?"

"Maybe he hate traveling,

Ayanokoji-kun?" Sato asked. Ayanokoji shook is head, "

Just an unpleasant memory."

"Do you hate traveling?" Ichinose asked.

"I don't hate it. I don't think I will, anyway…"

As we talked, I tried to imagine what it would be like. I had never traveled with a friend before. I had gone to New York with my parents a long, long time ago. Not a single millisecond had been fun. Just remembering that bitter time exhausted me.

"Oh."

"Was he alone, perhaps?"

"He said with his parents, asshole."

"I mean, during your stay. It could have been a business trip or what."

"Then say it clearly, idiot!"

"Huh?! What did you say-"

"What's happening?"

"I just remembered something a little traumatic."

My dry laugh echoed through the hot hallway. No, this was not good. If I let my negative aura spread, Ichinose will get worried. However, it seemed that my anxieties were unfounded. Ichinose continued speaking, apparently not caring about my words.

"Hey, I still have a few things on my mind. Can I ask you a few questions?"

Ichinose had a radiant presence, although it was different from Kushida's. I could tell that he acted without an ulterior motive. Even when talking to a person like me, she does her best.

"We've been separated into four classes from the start, right? Do you really think we were separated by ability?"

"I understand that it wasn't completely tied to our test results. There are people in our class who, based on grades, should have made it to the top."

Horikita, Kouenji, and Yukimura were undoubtedly three people who deserved to be at the top just because of their academic studies.

Yukimura was surprised. Being lifted so high by Ayanokoji, a person with great abilities. "Thank you for the compliment, Ayanokoji-kun."

"Hmp. It's only natural for a perfect existence like me to be a group with the upper class." Koenji gloated.

"Say that when you're in Class B or A." Ike said.

"And yet, you are placed in Class D." Miyamoto said.

“They just didn't know the extent of my abilities. A perfection like me is clearly of a higher class.”

So, do you think it's something like a general ability?"

I gave him an evasive answer. He had thought about it many times, but could not find a complete explanation.

"I've been thinking about it since we started here. Someone might be good at studying but bad at physical activity. Another might be good at physical activities but bad at studying. But if students are ranked based on general ability, then It's not like that. Does that mean the lower classes are at an overwhelming disadvantage?"

"Isn't that how social competition works? I don't think there's anything particularly weird about that," I said.

Ichinose crossed her arms and hummed to herself, as if she wasn't convinced.

“If we were competing as individuals, sure. But this is a competition between classes, right? If you simply put all the top students in Class A, doesn't that mean the rest of us have virtually no chance of succeeding? ? "

"Not quite..."

students in Class A, doesn't that mean the rest of us have virtually no chance of succeeding?"

"Why are you even discussing that with another class?" Shinohara asked.

"There's nothing wrong with that, right?" Ichinose wondered back.

Puzzled by Ichinose's question, Shinohara fell silent.

That pretty much explained the current miserable state of our class points. However, Ichinose seemed to think differently.

"There's definitely a big difference between classes A through D right now. However, I think they're trying to hide something, but they're doing it

a strange way. You do not agree?"

"Okay, I have to ask. What is your reasoning?"

"Ha, there's no reason, actually. It's just something that popped into my head. If it wasn't true, then it would be fair to say that the whole situation is cruel. I think good students and good athletes were placed in class." . D for a reason, as a countermeasure."

"Rather fixed up because of their flaws?" Hiyori says.

However, wasn't that different from the usual system? If classes were divided solely according to academic ability, there would be no way to win against each other. In a system like this, it was important to be an expert in many different fields.

“Just like in the outside world…”

Many students realized this.

"Wouldn't it be wiser not to talk to someone from another class about this?" I asked Ichinose, feeling a bit worried.

"Hmm? About what?"

"About what you just said. Horikita already mentioned it, but you're helping the enemy."

After all, it was possible that she had given me a valuable clue and I would do something with it.

"Really? Sir, I hate trouble-kun." Horikita said looking at Ayanokoji.

"What's with that nickname?"

"I don't think so. There's a lot to be gained from an exchange of ideas. Besides, since we're cooperating now, there shouldn't be any problems."

She wasn't happy with being in Class B. That was just Ichinose's natural personality. I could understand his disposition and way of thinking. In any case, she was a good person with no hidden side.

And that too will be his downfall. Sakayanagi laughed, alerting Hashimoto and Kamuro. "Fufufu, I can't wait to play with you."

Kamuro and Hashimoto shared a look.

What is he up to now?

"I'm not smart enough to engage in brainstorming. All I can say is 'I'm sorry.'"

"I don't care if I'm the one doing the talking and thinking. If you think it's useful information, then it's okay for you to use it."

Ichinose stopped, almost as if she had just remembered something. I tried to read her face, noting that she had a serious expression.

Hey... There's something I want to ask you, Ayanokouji-kun. Alright?"

It was as if the bright and cheerful Ichinose from just now had disappeared. My body stiffened slightly.

"If it's something I can answer, I will."

Besides, what question could I not answer with my enormously impressive brain, filled with the knowledge of a hundred million books? (A big lie, of course.)

"Then why think like that if it's a lie?" Inogashira asked.

"Honestly, you are confused, Ayanokoji-kun." Hondo said.

"Isn't a hundred million books overkill?" Machida stared in disbelief.

"Has a girl ever confessed her feelings to you?"

That...wasn't in any of the hundred million books he'd read.

"I thought that was a lie...?" Minamikata looked lost.

"Maybe, maybe not." Ayanokoji replied vaguely.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Who knows?"

"Really? Do I look like a guy who has ever had a girl confess her feelings to?"

Was he going to call me disgusting, a virgin, or a fucking idiot? would you cry? I was still just a high school freshman, you know? It was too early for this. Right? Hey. You think so too, right? Furthermore, he was sure that the number of people who had confessed their feelings was proportionally low compared to those who had not. However, it was a baseless theory. Who knew the actual number of people who had died alone, hidden in the shadows of humanity's prosperity?

Ichinose's mouth dropped open. "I won't call or think of you that way, Ayanokoji-kun. I was just genuinely asking."

Ayanokoji nodded, "I'm just exaggerating a bit, sorry."

"A bit...?"

"Oh no, sorry. It's nothing."

It didn't seem like it was anything. However, it seemed like she didn't plan on teasing me. Rather, she was actually worried about something.

Chihiro flinched visibly. If she remembered clearly.

"Someone confessed to you?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Sort of."

It seemed like many students were trying hard every day to pair up like Hirata and Karuizawa.

"Well, if it's okay with you, can you spare me a little time after class? I have some questions about the confessions. I know very well how busy you are with the incident right now,

"Questions about confessions?" Karuizawa asked.

"It's not suspicious at all." Yamamura whispered.

"Ichinose-san didn't confess to you right, Ayanokoji-kun?!" Ike yelled.

Several students heard him and began to yell as well.

"Huh?! Ichinose-san has a boyfriend?!"

"She confessed?!"

"Honami-chan?!" Amikura asked excitedly.

Ichinose can only look left and right at the students asking her while Ayanokoji just scratches her head.

"We're not dating guys!"

"Sure, it's fine. I really don't have much to do."

"Don't you have much to do?"

I don't think there's much point in looking for evidence or another witness. To do that would be a waste of time and a headache."

"But you went to the crime scene the other day to investigate, right?"

That was for something else. Anyway, it's okay."

"Thank you."

I was wondering what all this confession business had to do with me. Had he made up a lie like "Ayanokouji is my boyfriend" to fool people? I considered it for a moment, but then I thought it would be smarter for her to use a more reliable handsome boy.

"Hehe, did you find out about that early?" Ichinose chuckled.

"Huh? Why didn't you ask about your classmates if that was the case?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe she's shy?"

"Then more if you ask a boy in another class."

"I'll be waiting at the school entrance after class."

"O-okay. I understand."

Although I knew that absolutely nothing was going to happen, I was quite excited. That was what being a man was all about.

"This?" Yamauchi asked.

"Why didn't I know that?" Ike looked at Ayanokoji, who shrugged.

"Maybe because you're not a man." Shinohara hissed.

"What did you say!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2K 24
GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS THEY'RE BETTER I SWEAR First of all, English is not my mother language. I am sorry for grammar mistakes. I had a feeling that...
29.8K 1.2K 33
My version of Ayanokoji being in class 1-B. Some parts will follow the main story line whiles others won't After graduating from the WR Ayanokoji has...
15.1K 324 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
105K 2K 15
A slight curse word warning. Also I don't own MHA