Pretty Boy (Draken x reader)

By chamomile_547

(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the pl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 19

2.8K 90 12
By chamomile_547

     Draken barged into your temporary room, causing you to cover your eyes with your arms and groan.

he walked in just as you were about to sleep, and you were rudely awakened from yet another sleepless night.

"sorry to wake you, y/n, but there's an early meeting today. it's about Baji and Valhalla."

with those words you were up in seconds, throwing your hair up and running out of the room in the clothes you had on yesterday with Draken right behind you.

he was surprised by your alertness, but laughed it off and the two of you headed out of the building.

you hopped onto his bike, waving your hand for him to hurry up.

"come on, come on, let's go!"

"hold on y/n, i gotta actually get on the bike to be able to ride it."

you would've laughed at the situation, but your worry over Baji filled your thoughts and your lips formed a straight line.

the bike roared to life, and Draken drove with your hands around his waist to the Musashi shrine.

he had gotten used to you holding him on the motorcycle; yet he still got butterflies whenever it happened.

you and Draken quickly arrived at the shrine, and you hopped off the bike, running up the stairs with Draken many steps behind.

'damn, how can she be so energetic right now?' he thought to himself, admiring how much you cared about your friends.

once you reached the top, most of the gang was already there, and Mikey was about to start the meeting.

"hey, y/n, glad you could make it!" Mikey greeted, ruffling your hair.

"yeah yeah, just start the meeting already," he laughed at your urgency, and stepped up to his usual spot.

he greeted everyone, then got right down to business.

"Valhalla's stand-in commander has declared war on Toman."

hushed whispers ran through the crowd, but you kept your eyes glued up front, hands shaky.

"my plan is to win against them and take Baji back with us. because, frankly; i'm gonna be childish for a second."

Mikey sat down with his legs crossed, a hint of fear in his eyes.

"honestly, i can't fight Baji. so let's take him back with us!"

shouts of agreement rang throughout the area, and you joined in with the gang.

the meeting was quickly disbanded, and as everyone else left, you stayed behind with Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Smiley, and Angry.

"so, you guys wanna hangout for a bit?" Smiley asked, and the rest of you nodded with a smile.

you had calmed down since this morning, now having a plan to get Baji back; and get revenge on Hanma.

you and your friends headed down the stairs, taking the motorcycles to a park nearby.

the boys parked their bikes, and you all walked to the grassy field with a playground in the middle.

before reaching the park, something caught your eye from your peripheral vision.

Takemichy and Chifuyu were on a bridge talking to Baji.

your breathing hitched, and you stopped walking.

Draken turned his head over his shoulder to look at you lazily.

"y/n? why'd you stop?"

you snapped out of you staring, and looked to Draken with a small smile.

"you guys go ahead, i see one of my friends over there! im just gonna say hi quick!"

they all nodded and continued walking, and  you rushed over to the bridge.

while Takemichy had his back facing you, Chifuyu and Baji saw you come barrelling towards them.

as the attention was taken away from him talking, Takemichy turned his head and spotted you.

"y/n, what are you doing her-" Chifuyu was cut off by your swift pace, stopping right in front of Baji and going on your toes to reach his head.

you grabbed his ear, standing normally and pulling him down to your height.

"ow, what the hell?" he grumbled, but stopped talking as you pulled on his ear.

you then smacked him upside his head, and everyone was quiet with shock.

"you're an asshole Baji! worrying us like that; you've got some nerve."

he looked at you with confusion, but you started walking, dragging him with you as he had no other choice but to follow.

Chifuyu and Takemichy had to jog to keep up with you, and the four of you went to the park that everyone else was waiting for you at.

Smiley was the first to see you, and he grabbed the attention of everyone else to look at your figure closing the gap between the two groups.

"well, look what the cat dragged in." Mikey spoke in a low tone, glaring at Baji.

Draken was trying hard to stifle his laughter at Baji's pitiful sight, covering his mouth in order to put on an angry facade.

you finally let go of Baji's ear, and he stood up straight, rubbing his irritated ear.

Chifuyu reached your side, whispering in your ear.

"i'm glad you got him here, but what's your plan now?"

"i've got nothing. i was kinda hoping you'd do something." you grinned at him, and he sweat dropped at the request.

no one spoke for a long while; the air around you turning awkward.

you sighed and came to the conclusion that you had to start what you finished, so you broke the silence.

"look, if everyone just said what they were feeling about this situation it would clear the air a lot."

Baji scoffed, "come on, that's girl shit. guys don't do that stuff."

you raised your hand, threatening to smack him again.

he just put his hands up and sighed in defeat.

"why did you join Valhalla?" Mikey asked, causing you to turn and look at him.

Baji was at a loss for words, but you all waited patiently for his answer.

"i-, it's complicated."

"just tell us, we can help you through this." you said, and he flinched at your words, remembering how hurtful the last conversation with you went.

"i think he's trying to spy on Kisaki. he was originally from Valhalla, and that guy just screams bad news." Chifuyu stated, and some pieces finally clicked in your head.

"is that why?" you asked, and after a few seconds, Baji just nodded his head.

everyone stayed quiet, trying to think of a way to go about the problem.

"i think you should stay in Valhalla, at least until after halloween." you said, and all of the boys gaped at you.

you put your hands up, showing that you would elaborate.

"think about it guys. if Baji leaves before then, we won't have any information on Kisaki, or anyone else. and leaving now could put Baji in a lot of danger; leaving Valhalla right after proving his loyalty."

they nodded in understanding, and you all came to an agreement that Baji would stay in Valhalla until they had some incriminating evidence.

"alright, i should get going. i don't want to be seen with you guys for now, i don't think i'm still fully trusted by Valhalla."

you nodded, and Draken, Mikey, and Mitsuya got up and encased Baji in a group hug.

"take care of yourself and be safe." Draken said, and you walked over to Smiley, mimicking Draken under your breath.

"i love you Baji, stay safe." Smiley snickered and carried on the bit.

"i'll be the safest."

Draken then turned around, hearing the two of you mocking him.

"hey!" he yelled, and you and Smiley looked at each other, then got up and ran away from Draken, who was now chasing you.

the rest of the boys laughed at your antics, and Baji was about to leave when you tackled him to the ground.

"don't die, or i'll kill you." you said, and he chuckled.

"got it."

you all smiled at him and watched him leave, a bittersweet feeling rising in your chest.

you and the boys went back to talking in the park, starting off by making an improved plan for the battle on halloween, now that you knew for sure Baji was on Toman's side.

soon planning turned into bickering though, and that resulted in another chase around the playground.

people who were walking by stood and watched you all for a second, smiling at the child-like nature you all had, even though you were all well into your teenage years.

the rest of the day was filled with laughter and teasing, and you all ended the day of with ice cream.

Mikey ended up stealing a bit of yours after he had finished his, so you had the brilliant idea of shoving the cone onto his face.

he stood in shock for a few moments, before snapping out of it and taking the cone off of his nose.

a mischievous smirk grew on his features, and you let out a squeak.

he tried to chase you, but you hid behind Draken who held Mikey back and protected you.

you stuck your tongue out at Mikey, who was now plotting his revenge; something to do with ice cream and your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...
1.9K 73 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
2.8K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
607K 30.6K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...