Unrepentant | DOCTOR WHO [ON...

Bởi theunstableoriginal

Unrepentant: (adj.) showing no regret for one's wrongdoings Or in which a 1,026-year-old Original vampire is... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
CAST
one | smith and jones
two | the shakespeare code
three | gridlock
four | daleks in manhattan
five | evolution of the daleks
six | the lazarus experiment
seven | 42
eight | human nature
nine | the family of blood
ten | blink
eleven | utopia
twelve | the sound of drums
thirteen | last of the time lords
fourteen | Christmas Special 2007: Voyage of the Damned
fifteen | partners in crime
sixteen | the fires of pompeii
seventeen | planet of the ood
eighteen | the sontaran stratagem
nineteen | the poison sky
twenty | the doctor's daughter
twenty one | the unicorn and the wasp
twenty two | silence in the library
twenty three | forest of the dead
twenty four | midnight
twenty five | turn left
twenty six | the stolen earth
twenty eight | christmas special 2008: the next doctor
twenty nine | special 2009: planet of the dead
thirty | special 2009: the waters of mars
thirty one | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 1
thirty two | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 2
thirty three | victory of the daleks
thirty four | the time of angels
thirty five | flesh and stone
thirty six | the vampires of venice
thirty seven | amy's choice
thirty eight | the hungry earth
thirty nine | cold blood
forty | vincent and the doctor
forty one | the lodger
forty two | the pandorica opens
forty three | the big bang
forty four | the impossible astronaut
forty five | day of the moon
forty six | a good man goes to war
forty seven | let's kill hitler
forty eight | the god complex
forty nine | asylum of the daleks
fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship
fifty one | a town called mercy
fifty two | the power of three
fifty two | the angels take manhattan
fifty three | nightmare in silver
fifty four | the name of the doctor
fifty five | 50th anniversary special: the day of the doctor
info about the ocs

twenty seven | journey's end

290 7 20
Bởi theunstableoriginal

With furrowed eyebrows, Annabelle watched as the Doctor turned to the glass casing that held his cut off hand before the entire blast of the regeneration went into the container.

It wasn't long afterwards that the Doctor had stumbled back a bit and continued to look like himself, which got Annabelle, Rose, Captain Jack and Donna to only stare at him with furrowed eyebrows, shortly before he asked them, "Now then, where were we?"

And while he walked past them, the four of them only continued to stare at the place that he once stood in with the same look on each of their faces.

It wasn't until the shock had worn off that he hadn't changed entirely that Annabelle said, "I'm going to kill him." While Rose and Donna slowly turned their heads to look over at Annabelle, Annabelle said, "I'm going to allow him to save the planet from whatever plans that the Daleks might have for it, and then I'm going to kill him."

* * *

As he stared into the container that held his hand, the Doctor said, "There now." After the bright and yellow lights had disappeared from the container, the Doctor stood back up as he said, "You see? Used the regeneration energy to heal myself, but as soon as that was done, I didn't need to change. I didn't want to, why would I? Look at me. So to stop the energy going all the way, I siphoned off the rest into a handy bio-matching receptacle, namely, my hand, my hand there. My handy spare hand!"

Then he turned to Rose and asked her, "Remember? Christmas Day, Sycorax? Lost my hand in a swordfight? That's my hand! What do you think?"

After taking a couple of steps over to him, Rose asked him, "You're still you?"

With a mere shake of his head, the Doctor told her, "I'm still me."

After simply smiling to herself, Rose quickly wrapped her arms around him, shortly before Donna said to Captain Jack, "You can hug me if you want." After Captain Jack had only let out a laugh, Donna told him, "No, really, you can hug me."

And while Rose and the Doctor continued to hug one another, Captain Jack turned to Annabelle and said to her, "Well, it's good to see that you're back to your old self, compared to how you were the last time I saw you." When Annabelle turned her head to simply look over at him, he said to her, "You're not just staring through me now and you're actually talking now."

It was then that Donna asked Captain Jack, "What exactly happened the last time that you two saw each other?" When Captain Jack only turned his head to look over at Donna, Donna said to him, "The Doctor said that she was tortured by someone and that the torture had changed her, but he never said who it was."

Instead of responding to her question, Captain Jack only repeatedly looked between Annabelle and Donna, shortly before Annabelle had turned her head when she heard the voice of a Dalek yelling from the outside of the TARDIS, "Report! TARDIS has been located." Then– a couple of seconds afterwards– she heard the same Dalek yell, "Temporal prison initiated!"

It was then that all of the lights in the TARDIS had shut down, shortly before the Doctor yelled, "They've got us! Power's gone! Some kind of chronon loop."

With a mere turn of her head, Annabelle said, "I heard one of the Daleks say 'temporal prison'."

In response to her words, Captain Jack and the Doctor shared a look with one another, shortly before each of them found themselves attempting to remain on their feet as the inside of the TARDIS continued to move around.

* * *

While Annabelle silently looked between the four of them with narrowed eyes, Captain Jack said, "There's a massive Dalek ship at the center of the planets. They're calling it the Crucible. Guess that's our destination."

Then Donna said to the Doctor, "You said these planets were like an engine. But what for?"

Then the Doctor turned to Rose and said to her, "Rose? You've been in a parallel world, that world's running ahead of this universe. You've seen the future. What was it?"

Rose told them, "It's the darkness."

Then Donna said, "The stars were going out."

Then Rose said, "One by one. We looked up at the sky and they were just dying. Basically, we've been building this, um, this travel machine, this... This, uh, Dimension Cannon so I could... Well, so I could..."

The Doctor asked her, "What?"

Rose said to him, "So I could come back." When the Doctor had only let out a chuckle with a big grin on his face, Rose said to him, "Shut up. Anyway, suddenly it started to work, and the dimensions started to collapse. Not just in our world, not just in yours, but the whole of reality. Even the Void was dead. Something is destroying everything."

It was then that Donna said to Rose, "In that parallel world, you said something about me."

With a turn of her head, Rose told her, "The Dimension Cannon could measure timelines and it's... It's weird, Donna, but they all seem to converge on you."

With a shake of her head, Donna asked her, "But why me? I mean, what have I ever done? I'm a temp from Chiswick!"

It wasn't long afterwards that a beeping was heard, which got the Doctor to run over towards the screen and say, "The Dalek Crucible. All aboard!"

* * *

As soon as the TARDIS had landed, Annabelle heard the voice of a Dalek say, "The TARDIS is secured."

Then the voice of another Dalek was heard saying, "Doctor, you will step forth or die."

With a mere raise of his eyebrows, the Doctor told them, "We'll have to go out. 'Cause if we don't, they'll get in."

In turn, Rose said to him, "You told me nothing could get through those doors."

Then Captain Jack said to him, "You've got extrapolator shielding."

After turning around to face Rose and Captain Jack, the Doctor told them, "Last time we fought the Daleks, they were scavengers and hybrids and mad. But this is a fully-fledged Dalek Empire at the height of its power, experts at fighting TARDISES, they can do anything. Right now, that wooden door is just wood."

Then Captain Jack asked Rose, "What about your Dimension Jump?"

Rose said to him, "It needs another twenty minutes. And anyway, I'm not leaving."

Then the Doctor asked Captain Jack, "What about your teleport?"

Captain Jack told him, "Went down with the power loss."

In turn, the Doctor said to them, "Right then, all of us together. Yeah." Then after looking away from Annabelle, who'd simply nodded her head at him, the Doctor looked over at Donna and said, "Donna?"

When Donna only continued to stare ahead of herself, the Doctor quickly made his way over towards her and said to her, "Donna."

With a nod of her head, Donna said to him, "Yeah."

With a shake of his head, the Doctor told her, "I'm sorry, there's nothing else we can do."

With another nod of her head, Donna said to him, "I-I know."

It wasn't long afterwards that the very same Dalek from before could be heard saying, "Surrender, Doctor, and face your Dalek masters."

Then another Dalek could be heard yelling, "Crucible on maximum alert!"

As she let out a laugh, Rose said, "Daleks!"

With a shake of his head, Captain Jack said, "Oh, God!"

Then the Doctor turned to Rose, Captain Jack, Donna and Annabelle and asked them, "It's been good, though, hasn't it? All of us, all of it. Everything we did." Then he looked over at Donna and told her, "You were brilliant."

Then the Doctor looked over at Captain Jack and said to him, "And you were brilliant." Then he looked over at Annabelle and said, "Amongst the crazy, you were brilliant, too."

While Annabelle only raised her eyebrows at him, the Doctor looked over at Rose and told her, "And you were brilliant. Blimey."

Then– after watching the Doctor turn his back on them and start to walk over towards the doors of the TARDIS– Rose Tyler, Captain Jack Harkness, Annabelle Mikaelson and Donna Noble started to walk after him.

And while the Doctor, Rose, Captain Jack and Annabelle had each stepped out of the TARDIS, the same Dalek from before said, "Daleks reign supreme. All hail the Daleks!"

Then– in turn– the rest of the Daleks said, "Daleks reign supreme. All hail the Daleks!"

The only one that didn't step out of the TARDIS was Donna, who stared ahead of herself, shortly before one of the Daleks yelled, "Behold, Doctor! Behold the might of the true Dalek race!"

With a mere turn of his head, the Doctor yelled, "Donna! You're no safer in there."

However, before Donna had the chance to step out of the TARDIS, the door was slammed shut.

As he quickly ran over towards the TARDIS, the Doctor said, "Donna?"

While Annabelle eyed each of the Daleks that were flying high above her, she heard Donna ask, "Doctor? What have you done?"

The Doctor replied, "It wasn't me. I didn't do anything!"

Then Donna yelled, "Oi! Oi, I'm not staying behind!"

Then the Doctor turned to the Dalek in red and gold casing and asked, "What did you do?"

In turn, the Dalek said to him, "This is not of Dalek origin."

Once more, Donna yelled, "Doctor!"

The Doctor turned to the Dalek and said to it, "Stop it, she's my friend. Now, open the door and let her out."

The Dalek told him, "This is Time Lord treachery."

As he took a couple of steps away from the TARDIS, the Doctor yelled, "Hey, the door just closed on its own!"

In turn, the Dalek said to him, "Nevertheless, the TARDIS is a weapon. And it will be destroyed!"

It was then that Annabelle quickly turned her head when she heard a banging sound before she saw the TARDIS disappear from where it just stood on the floor of the Crucible.

While Annabelle quickly made her way over towards the hole in the floor and stared down into it, the Doctor asked the Dalek, "What are you doing? Bring it back! What've you done? Where's it going?"

The Dalek told him, "The Crucible has a heart of Z-Neutrino energy. The TARDIS will be deposited into the core."

The Doctor replied, "You can't. You've taken the defenses down. It'll be torn apart!"

While Annabelle quickly sped over towards where the Doctor was standing and stared up at the Dalek with her veins on display, Rose yelled, "But Donna's still in there!"

Then Captain Jack yelled, "Let her go!"

The Dalek told them, "The female and the TARDIS will perish together. Observe!" While Annabelle started to clench her hands into fists and started to shake from her quickly building anger, the Dalek said, "The last child of Gallifrey is powerless."

As he quickly turned around to face the Dalek, the Doctor said, "Please, I'm begging you, I'll do anything! Put me in her place. You can do anything to me, I don't care, just get her out of there!"

As she took a couple of steps in the direction of the Dalek, Annabelle said, "I swear, if you don't get her out of there right this second, I will—"

As he quickly ran forward and grabbed onto Annabelle's arm, Captain Jack yelled, "Annabelle, don't!"

And while Captain Jack proceeded to wrap his arms around Annabelle and try to do what he could to keep her from doing anything that could make the situation that much worse, the Dalek said to the Doctor, "You are connected to the TARDIS. Now feel it die!"

* * *

While the shaking and rage that Annabelle was feeling only continued to worsen with each passing second and Rose simply made her way over towards the Doctor and grabbed onto his hand, one of the Daleks said, "Total TARDIS destruction in ten rels. Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

It was then that the red and golden Dalek said, "The TARDIS has been destroyed." While Annabelle squeezed her eyes shut and the urge to retaliate against the Daleks had started to quickly increase with the knowledge of the TARDIS and Donna both being destroyed, the Dalek turned to the Doctor and asked him, "Now, tell me, Doctor, what do you feel? Anger? Sorrow? Despair?"

As he continued to stare at the screen, the Doctor said, "Yeah."

In turn, the Dalek asked him, "Then if emotions are so important, surely we have enhanced you?"

As he turned to face the Dalek with a weapon in hand, Captain Jack replied, "Yeah? Feel this!"

Then he took a shot at the Dalek with only his gun, which resulted in the Dalek yelling, "Exterminate!"

While Captain Jack had simply let out a scream, Annabelle opened her eyes and stared up at the Dalek with a scowl on her face, just before Rose quickly made her way over towards Captain Jack and yelled, "Jack! Oh, my God! Oh, no..."

Despite knowing that being shot at by a Dalek wasn't enough to kill him, since he was an immortal and had been repeatedly killed by the Master in the year that never was, Annabelle still couldn't help but feel angry about it even happening to begin with.

And it was because of her anger from seeing him get shot at by the Dalek that Annabelle's right eye started to twitch, and blood started to leak out of her palms from just how deeply her fingernails were digging into them, while the Doctor went to grab onto Rose and start to pull her away from Captain Jack as he said to her, "Rose, come here, leave him."

In turn, Rose said to him, "They killed him."

The Doctor replied, "I know. I'm sorry."

Then the same Dalek that took a shot at Captain Jack said to the other Daleks, "Escort them to the Vault."

Then the Doctor told Rose, "There's nothing we can do."

Then the Dalek said, "They are the playthings of Davros now."

* * *

After moving his chair further up into the room, Davros said, "Activate the holding cells."

It was then that– one by one– the holding cells for the Doctor, Rose and Annabelle were activated and a single light was being shone down on each of them.

And as a result of the holding cells being activated, Davros said, "Excellent. Even when powerless, a Time Lord is best contained."

In turn, the Doctor asked him, "Still scared of me, then?"

Davros told him, "It is time we talked, Doctor, after so very long."

With a shake of his head, the Doctor said to him, "No, no, no, we're not doing the nostalgia tour. I want to know what's happening right here, right now. 'Cause the Supreme Dalek said Vault, yeah? As in dungeon. Cellar. Prison." While Annabelle silently eyed each of the Daleks that stood in the room, the Doctor asked Davros, "You're not in charge of the Daleks, are you? They've got you locked away down here in the basement, like, what, a servant? A slave? Court jester?"

While Annabelle simply snorted to herself, Davros told him, "We have... an arrangement."

The Doctor said to him, "No, no, no, no, no. I've got the word. You're the Dalek's pet."

As he turned to move away from the Doctor, Davros asked Rose, "So very full of fire, is he not? And to think you crossed entire universes, striding parallel to parallel to find him again."

The Doctor said to him, "Leave her alone."

In turn, Davros said to him, "She is mine, to do as I please."

Then Rose asked Davros, "Then why am I still alive?"

Davros told her, "You must be here. It was foretold. Even the Supreme Dalek would not dare to contradict the prophecies of Dalek Caan."

It was then that a light was shone just behind where Davros stood, which got Annabelle to turn around to look over at Dalek Caan, who said, "So cold and dark, fire is coming, the endless flames."

With a sigh, Annabelle said, "Well, I guess that answers my question about whether or not Daleks actually have brains."

After glancing over at Annabelle with furrowed eyebrows, Rose asked the Doctor, "What is that thing?"

The Doctor told her, "You've met before. The last of the Cult of Skaro. But it flew into the Time War, unprotected."

Then Davros said, "Caan did more than that, he saw Time. Its infinite complexity and majesty raging through his mind. And he saw you. All three of you."

Then Dalek Caan said to them, "This I have foreseen in the wild, in the wind. The Doctor will be here as witness at the end of everything. The Doctor and his precious children of time." After letting out a laugh, Dalek Caan yelled, "And one of them will die!"

It was then that the Doctor asked Dalek Caan, "Was it you, Caan? Did you kill Donna? Why did the TARDIS door close? Tell me!"

With a mere turn of his chair, Davros yelled, "Oh, that's it! The anger! The fire! The rage of a Time Lord who butchered millions. There he is. Why so shy? Show your companions. Show them your true self. Dalek Caan has promised me that, too."

Then Dalek Caan said, "I have seen at the time of ending the Doctor's soul will be revealed."

The Doctor asked Dalek Caan, "What does that mean?"

Davros said to him, "We will discover it together. Our final journey. Because the ending approaches, the testing begins."

The Doctor replied, "Testing of what?"

Davros told him, "The Reality Bomb."

* * *

As he moved around the room in his chair yet again, Davros said, "Behold the apotheosis of my genius!"

Then a small screen appeared in the room once more, just as the Supreme Dalek said, "... one, zero. Activate planetary alignment field!"

As he stared at the screen, the Doctor said, "But that's Z-Neutrino energy. Flattened by the alignment of the planets into a single string." Then he quickly turned to Davros and yelled, "No! Davros! Davros, you can't! You can't! No!"

* * *

As she turned to face the Doctor, Rose asked him, "Doctor, what happened?"

Davros told her, "Electrical energy, Miss Tyler. Every atom in existence is bound by an electrical field. The Reality Bomb cancels it out. Structure falls apart. That test was focused on the prisoners alone, full transmission will dissolve every form of matter."

Then Rose said, "The stars are going out."

Then the Doctor said, "The twenty-seven planets. They become one vast transmitter. Blasting that wavelength..."

Then Davros said, "Across the entire universe. Never stopping, never faltering, never fading. People and planets and stars will become dust, and the dust will become atoms, and the atoms will become nothing. And the wavelength will continue breaking through the rift at the heart of the Medusa Cascade into every dimension, every parallel. Every single corner of creation! This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself!"

* * *

For the first time since the issue with the Sontarans, Annabelle was able to see the face of and hear the voice of Martha Jones, who said on the screen that appeared in the room, "... for the Dalek Crucible. Repeat, can you hear me?"

With a mere turn of his head, the Doctor said to Davros, "Put me through."

Then Davros said, "It begins, as Dalek Caan foretold."

Then Dalek Caan said, "The children of time will gather. And one of them will die!"

With a shake of his head, the Doctor yelled, "Stop saying that! Put me through!"

It was then that Martha said, "Doctor. I'm sorry, I had to."

Then Davros told her, "Oh, but the Doctor is powerless. My prisoner. State your intent."

While Annabelle only snorted to herself in response to Davros's words, Martha held up an object before she said, "I've got the Osterhagen Key. Leave this planet and its people alone or I'll use it."

With his eyebrows furrowed, the Doctor asked her, "Osterhagen what? What's an Osterhagen Key?"

Martha told him, "There's a chain of twenty-five nuclear warheads placed in strategic points beneath the Earth's crust. If I use the key, they detonate, and the Earth gets ripped apart."

While Annabelle simply tilted her head in response to Martha's words, the Doctor asked Martha, "What? Who invented that? Well, someone called Osterhagen, I suppose. Martha, are you insane?"

Martha said to him, "The Osterhagen Key is to be used if the suffering of the human race is so great, so without hope, that this becomes the final option."

With a scoff, Annabelle asked her, "Oh, is that where you humans draw the line? The human race?" When Martha had only let out a sigh, Annabelle asked her, "Well, what about my brothers and my sister? They're not humans. They haven't been humans in over a thousand years. If you use that Osterhagen Key, it's going to destroy them, too."

While Martha started to express her apologies to Annabelle and Annabelle squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her anger start to course through her once again, the Doctor yelled, "That's never an option!"

Martha replied, "Don't argue with me, Doctor! 'Cause it's more than that. Now, I reckon the Daleks need these twenty-seven planets for something, but what if it becomes twenty-six? What happens then? Daleks? Would you risk it?"

With a grin on her face, Rose said, "Oh, she's good."

Then Martha asked, "Who's that?"

Rose said to Martha, "My name's Rose. Rose Tyler."

It was then that Martha said, "Oh, my God. He found you."

It wasn't long afterwards that Captain Jack Harkness, Sarah Jane Smith, a young man and an older woman with blonde hair that Annabelle didn't recognize had appeared on the screen, just as Captain Jack said, "Captain Jack Harkness calling all Dalek boys and girls. Are you receiving me?" While Annabelle only tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows in response to his words, Captain Jack yelled, "Don't send in your goons or I'll set this thing off!"

Then Rose said, "He's still alive!" Then– with a point of her finger– she said, "Oh, my God, that-that's my mum!"

While Rose's mother and the young man standing beside her simply grinned to themselves, the Doctor asked, "Mickey, Captain, what are you doing?"

Captain Jack told him, "I've got a Warp Star wired into the mainframe. I break this shell, the entire Crucible goes up."

With a shake of his head, the Doctor replied, "You can't! Where did you get a Warp Star?"

Sarah Jane took a step forward and said, "From me. We had no choice. We saw what happened to the prisoners."

While Annabelle only raised her eyebrows in response to Sarah Jane's words, Davros moved his chair forward as he said, "Impossible. That face. After all these years."

In turn, Sarah Jane said, "Davros. It's been quite a while. Sarah Jane Smith, remember?"

Davros replied, "Oh, this is meant to be! The circle of time is closing. You were there on Skaro at the very beginning of my creation."

Sarah Jane told him, "And I've learnt how to fight since then. You let the Doctor go or this Warp Star, it gets opened."

Then Captain Jack said, "I'll do it. Don't imagine I wouldn't."

With a nod of her head, Rose yelled, "Now that's what I call a ransom!"

When she didn't hear a response, Rose quickly turned her head to look over at the Doctor, who was silent as he stared down at the floor.

This alone got Rose to say, "Doctor?"

Then Davros said, "And the prophecy unfolds."

Dalek Caan yelled, "The Doctor's soul is revealed!" After letting out a laugh, Dalek Caan yelled, "See him! See the heart of him!"

While Annabelle silently looked between the Doctor, Dalek Caan and Davros with narrowed eyes, Davros said, "The man who abhors violence. Never carrying a gun. But this is the truth, Doctor! You take ordinary people, and you fashion them into weapons. Behold your children of time transformed into murderers. I made the Daleks, Doctor. You made this."

The Doctor told him, "They're trying to help."

Davros said to him, "Already I have seen them sacrificed today for their beloved Doctor. The Earth woman who fell opening the Subwave Network."

The Doctor asked him, "Who was that?"

With a mere turn of her head, Rose told him, "Harriet Jones. She gave her life to get you here."

After the Doctor had turned to look back over at Davros, Davros asked him, "How many more? Just think. How many have died in your name? How many have suffered, simply because of their belief in you?" While Annabelle only clenched her jaw in response to his final question to the Doctor, Davros said, "The Doctor. The man who keeps running, never looking back, because he dare not, out of shame. This is my final victory, Doctor. I have shown you yourself."

It was then that the Dalek Supreme said, "Enough. Engage defense zero five."

With a raise of the Ogenhasten Key, Martha said, "It's the Crucible or the Earth."

It wasn't long afterwards that Martha, Captain Jack, Rose's mother, Mickey and Sarah Jane each disappeared from their own respective screens before suddenly appearing in the very same room that Annabelle, the Doctor, Rose, Davros, Dalek Caan and the other Daleks were inside of.

And while Martha tried to catch herself, Captain Jack quickly ran over towards her in an attempt to steady her as he said to her, "I've got you."

Then the Doctor said to those that had just appeared in the room, "Don't move, all of you. Stay still!"

Then Davros yelled, "Guard them! On your knees, all of you! Surrender!"

With a nod of his head, the Doctor said to them, "Do as he says."

Then– one by one– each of them got down onto their knees and put their hands on top of their heads, while Rose said, "Mum. I told you not to."

Rose's mother replied, "Yeah, well, I couldn't leave you."

Then Davros said, "The final prophecy is in place. The Doctor and his children all gathered as witnesses! Supreme Dalek, the time has come. Now! Detonate the Reality Bomb!"

* * *

While Davros repeatedly shook one of his fingers as he pointed it above himself, the Doctor yelled, "You can't, Davros, just listen to me! Just stop!"

After letting out a laugh, Davros yelled, "Nothing can stop the detonation! Nothing and no one!"

While Annabelle and Captain Jack only shared a look with one another, Davros started to laugh once more, shortly before a whirring sound was heard.

This alone got Annabelle to quickly turn her head and let out a bit of a laugh, while the Doctor said, "But that's..."

While Annabelle started to laugh to herself just a bit more and let out a sigh in the process, Davros said, "Impossible!"

It wasn't long after the TARDIS had finished landing in the room that the door opened to reveal another Doctor, which got Captain Jack to say, "Brilliant!"

With her eyebrows furrowed, Annabelle watched as the other Doctor ran out of the TARDIS with a piece of– what looked like– a satellite dish in hand and started to run over towards Davros, which got the original Doctor to yell, "Don't!"

Then Davros raised his hand, which resulted in a spurt of electricity coming shooting out of his hand and hit the other Doctor in his chest, who then fell onto the floor with a groan.

Once more, Davros said, "Activate holding cell."

It wasn't long after the holding cell was activated that Annabelle heard a voice yell, "Doctor!"

With a quick turn of her head, Annabelle said, "Donna?"

While Annabelle's mouth slightly fell open once she saw that Donna was actually standing in the same room as her, Donna yelled, "I've got it! But I don't know what to do!"

Then– just like the other Doctor– Donna was hit in the chest with another spurt of electricity, which sent her flying across the room and into one of the walls in the room.

Then the Doctor yelled, "Donna! Are you alright, Donna?"

While Annabelle stared at the corner of the room that Donna had just been sent flying towards, Davros said, "Destroy the weapon." After one of the Daleks had shot a laser at the device, Davros said, "I was wrong about your warriors, Doctor. They are pathetic!"

With a quick turn of her head, Annabelle looked over at Davros with a scowl on her face as she said, "Says the one that's got a blue eye sticking out of his forehead."

Then Rose asked the Doctor that stood on the other side of Annabelle, "How come there's two of you?"

The Doctor standing on the other side of the room told her, "Human biological metacrisis."

Then the Doctor closest to Rose and Annabelle said, "Never mind that. Now we've got no way of stopping the Reality Bomb."

Then Davros said, "Stand witness, Time Lord. Stand witness, humans and non-human. Your strategies have failed. Your weapons are useless. And, oh, the end of the universe has come!"

Then they could hear the Supreme Dalek say, "...nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

It was then that the screen had disappeared, and a beeping was heard, shortly before they heard Donna say, "And closing all Z-Neutrino relay loops using an internalized synchronous back-feed reversal loop." While Annabelle simply blinked to herself in response to seeing Donna standing on the other side of the room, Donna pressed a button and said, "That button there."

With his eyebrows furrowed, the Doctor said to Donna, "Donna, you can't even change a plug!"

Donna replied, "Do you wanna bet, Time Boy?"

Davros yelled, "You'll suffer for this!"

In response to his words, Donna only tilted her head before she flicked a switch, just before Davros had raised his hand and then proceeded to let out a scream when– instead of shooting another spurt of electricity at Donna– he started to electrocute himself.

With yet another tilt of her head, Donna said, "Ooh, bio-electric dampening field with a retrogressive arc inversion."

With a wave of his hand, Davros yelled, "Exterminate her!"

In turn, each of the Daleks yelled, "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

While Annabelle quickly looked between the Daleks and Donna with furrowed eyebrows, Donna only smirked to herself at the same time that the Daleks started to point their weapons at her.

Then– after Donna had already flicked a switch on the controls– each of the Dalek's weapons had raised up and were no longer pointing at her, shortly before one of the Daleks yelled, "Weapons non-functional!"

Then Donna said, "Whor! Macro transmission of a K-filter wavelength blocking Dalek weaponry in a self-replicating energy blindfold matrix."

The Doctor asked Donna, "How did you work that out? You're..."

The Other Doctor told him, "Time Lord, part Time Lord."

Then Donna yelled, "Part human! Oh, yes! That was a two-way biological metacrisis. Half Doctor, half Donna."

In turn, the Doctor said, "Doctor Donna. Just like the Ood said, remember? They saw it coming! The Doctor Donna!"

While Annabelle repeatedly looked between the two Doctors and Donna with furrowed eyebrows, Donna said, "Holding cells deactivated. Unseal the Vault." After the holding cells were in fact deactivated, she yelled, "Well, don't just stand there, you skinny boys in suits! Get to work!"

As soon as the two Doctors started to quickly do like Donna had said, Davros pointed a finger and yelled, "Stop them! Get her away from the controls."

After pressing another button, Donna said, "And spin."

After the Daleks had indeed started to spin, one of the Daleks yelled, "Help me! Help me!"

While Annabelle did nothing but chuckle to herself with a sigh as she watched the Daleks be forced to spin around in circles, Donna said, "And the other way."

While Annabelle started to actually laugh to herself as she watched the Daleks continue to spin around in the room, one of the Doctors asked Donna, "What did you do?"

Donna told him, "A trip stitch circus breaker in the psycho-kinetic threshold manipulator!"

With a grin on his face, the other Doctor yelled, "But that's brilliant!"

With his eyebrows furrowed, the Doctor asked, "Why did we never think of that?"

Donna replied, "Because you two were just Time Lords, you dumbos! Lacking that little bit of human, that gut instinct, that comes hand in hand with planet Earth. I can think of ideas you two wouldn't dream of in a million years! Oh, the universe has been waiting for me! Now, let's send that trip stitch all over the ship!" Then– after pointing at herself– she asked the two Doctors, "Did I ever tell you? Best temp in Chiswick, a hundred words per minute!"

* * *

While Annabelle only continued to laugh to herself as she watched the Daleks continue to spin around in place, Donna said to the two Doctors, "Come on then, boys, we've got twenty-seven planets to send home. Activate Magnatron!"

As he started to head in the direction of Donna and the two Doctors, Davros yelled, "Stop this at once!"

It was then that Captain Jack stepped out of the TARDIS and yelled, "Mickey!"

While Mickey and Captain Jack made their way over towards another part of the Vault with weapons in their hands, Davros yelled, "You will desist!"

It wasn't long afterwards that Mickey came to a halt in front of Davros with a gun pointed at him as he said, "Just stay where you are, mister."

Then Captain Jack pushed a spinning Dalek aside as he yelled, "Out of the way!"

In response to being pushed aside, the Dalek only let out a yell.

Then Sarah Jane Smith and Rose Tyler took it upon themselves to push the other Dalek out of the way, which resulted in the Dalek letting out several yells before it crashed into a wall.

While Annabelle only continued to laugh because of the yelling Daleks and the fact that they were still spinning, Donna asked the two Doctors, "Ready? And reverse!"

While the three of them started to send the planets back to their places of origin in space, the Doctor said, "Off you go, Clom."

Then the other Doctor yelled, "Back home, Adipose III!"

Then Donna yelled, "Shallacatop, Pyrovillia, and the Lost Moon of Poosh, sorted! Ha!"

* * *

While Annabelle took it upon herself to repeatedly poke one of the spinning Daleks, Rose and her mother made their way over towards the three of them with the Doctor's other companions– excluding Annabelle– close behind them and Rose asked, "Is anyone gonna tell us what's going on?"

Donna told Rose, "He poured all his regeneration energy into his spare hand. I touched the hand, he grew out of that but that fed back into me. But it just stayed dormant in my head till the synapses got that extra little spark, kicking them into life. Thank you, Davros! Part human, part Time Lord. And I got the best bit of the Doctor. I got his mind."

In turn, Sarah Jane asked, "So there's three of you?"

Then Rose asked, "Three Doctors?"

With a shake of his head, Captain Jack said, "I can't tell you what I'm thinking right now."

Then the Doctor turned to Donna and told her, "You are so unique, the timelines were converging on you. A human being with a Time Lord brain!"

Then Davros yelled, "But you promised me, Dalek Caan! Why did you not foresee this?"

After Dalek Caan had simply let out a laugh, the Doctor said to Davros, "Oh, I think he did. Something's been manipulating the timelines for ages. Getting Donna Noble to the right place at the right time."

Then Dalek Caan said, "This would always have happened. I only helped, Doctor."

In turn, Davros yelled, "You betrayed the Daleks!"

Dalek Caan replied, "I saw the Daleks, what we have done throughout time and space. I saw the truth of us, Creator, and I decreed no more!"

Then Annabelle simply raised her head when she heard the Dalek Supreme yell, "I will descend to the Vault!"

With a cock of his gun, Captain Jack yelled, "Heads up!"

While lowering itself into the vault, the Dalek Supreme yelled, "Davros, you have betrayed us!"

In turn, Davros yelled, "It was Dalek Caan!"

Then the Dalek Supreme yelled, "The Vault will be purged! You will all be exterminated!"

After the Dalek Supreme shot at the Magnatron with one of its lasers and the Doctor had fallen onto the floor, Captain Jack raised his weapon as he said, "Like I was saying. Feel this!"

Then– after shooting a laser at the Dalek Supreme– the Dalek Supreme had let out a yell before it exploded, which got Annabelle to snort to herself.

And then the Doctor yelled, "Oh, we've lost the Magnatron! And there's only one planet left. Oh, guess which one? But we can use the TARDIS."

Then– after one of the Doctors ran into the TARDIS– the other Doctor said, "Holding Earth stability, maintaining atmospheric shell."

Then Dalek Caan said, "The prophecy must complete."

Then Davros yelled, "Don't listen to him!"

While Annabelle silently looked between Dalek Caan and Davros with narrowed eyes, Dalek Caan said, "I have seen the end of everything Dalek and you must make it happen, Doctor."

In turn, the Doctor said, "He's right. 'Cause with or without a Reality Bomb, this Dalek Empire's big enough to slaughter the cosmos. They've got to be stopped."

With a nod of her head, Donna said to him, "Well, j-just wait for the Doctor."

With a quick raise of his head, the Doctor replied, "I am the Doctor!" Then– as he started to mess around with the controls that he was standing near– he said, "Maximizing Dalekenium power feeds. Blasting them back!"

It wasn't long afterwards that the few Daleks that remained in the room let out a yell as each of them exploded, shortly before the Doctor ran out of the TARDIS and asked the other Doctor, "What have you done?"

With a mere turn of his head, the other Doctor said, "Fulfilling the prophecy."

Then– several seconds after the other Doctor had said those words– the roof of the room that they were in had started to fall down towards them, shortly before the Doctor asked the other Doctor, "Do you know what you've done? Now, get in the TARDIS!" After the other Doctor had run into the TARDIS, the Doctor yelled, "Everyone! All of you inside! Run! In! In! In! In! In!"

While each of his companions started to run in the direction of the TARDIS, the Doctor yelled, "Sarah Jane! Rose! Jackie! Jack! Mickey! Annabelle!" Then– after another object had fallen down and a fire had broken out– the Doctor had taken a couple of steps outside of the TARDIS before he yelled, "Davros, come with me! I promise I can save you."

In turn, Davros said to him, "Never forget, Doctor, you did this! I name you forever! You are the Destroyer of Worlds!"

Then– shortly after yelling those words– Davros had proceeded to scream before Dalek Caan said, "One will still die."

It wasn't long after Dalek Caan had said those words that the Doctor had quickly run into the TARDIS and closed the door behind himself before he yelled, "And off we go!"

As soon as he had finished yelling those words, the inside of the TARDIS had started to shake, shortly before Sarah Jane asked the Doctor, "But what about the Earth? It's stuck in the wrong part of space."

The Doctor replied, "I'm on it!" Then he stared at the screen that stood before him and then said into it, "Torchwood Hub, this is the Doctor. Are you receiving me?"

In turn, a woman's voice could be heard saying, "Loud and clear. Is Jack there?"

The Doctor said to her, "Can't get rid of him." Then he turned to Jack and asked her, "Jack, what's her name?"

With a nod of his head, Captain Jack said to him, "Gwen Cooper."

Then the Doctor looked back at the screen and asked Gwen, "Tell me, Gwen Cooper, are you from an old Cardiff family?"

Gwen told him, "Yes, all the way back to the 1800s."

In turn, the Doctor said, "Ah, thought so." Then he turned to Rose and said to her, "Spatial genetic multiplicity. Ah, yeah, it's a funny old world."

Then he turned his attention back over towards the screen and said, "Now, Torchwood, I want you to open up that Rift Manipulator and send all the power to me."

Then a male voice could be heard saying, "Doing it now, sir."

Then Rose asked the Doctor, "What's that for?"

The Doctor told her, "It's a tow rope." Then he looked over at Sarah Jane and asked her, "Now, then, Sarah, what was your son's name?"

With a quick turn of her head, Sarah Jane said, "Luke! He's called Luke! And the computer's called Mr. Smith."

Then the Doctor said to the screen, "Calling Luke and Mr. Smith. This is the Doctor. Come on, Luke, shake a leg."

It was then that the voice of a boy could be heard asking, "Is Mum there?"

The Doctor replied, "Oh, she's fine and dandy." Then the Doctor said to Sarah Jane's computer, "Now, Mr. Smith, I want you to harness that rift power and loop it around the TARDIS, you got that?"

In turn, Mr. Smith said to him, "I regret, I will need remote access to the TARDIS base code numerals."

With a groan, the Doctor said, "Oh, blimey, that's gonna take a while."

As she quickly ran over towards the Doctor, Sarah Jane yelled, "No, no, no, let me!" Then– after coming to a halt in front of the screen– she said, "K9, out you come."

It wasn't long afterwards that another voice could be heard saying, "Affirmative, mistress."

With a laugh, the Doctor yelled, "Oh, good dog! K9, give Mr. Smith the base code."

In turn, K9 said, "Master, TARDIS base code now being transferred. The process is simple."

Then the Doctor started to make his way around to his other companions as he said, "Now then, you lot. Sarah, hold that down, Mickey, you hold that." Then he asked them, "'Cause, do you know why this TARDIS is always rattling about the place?"

Then he said to Rose, "Rose, that, there." While Rose went to do just that, the Doctor told them, "It's designed to have six pilots and I have to do it single-handed!"

Then he made his way over towards Martha and said to her, "Martha, keep that level." Then he said to them, "But not anymore."

With a point of his finger, he said, "Jack, there you go, steady that." Then he said, "Now we can fly this thing..."

Then he turned to Jackie and said to her, "No, Jackie, no, no, not you. Don't touch anything, just stand back." Then he looked over at Annabelle and said to her, "The same thing goes for you."

When Annabelle only tilted her head at him, he said to her, "No offense."

With a mere shrug of her shoulders, Annabelle replied, "None taken."

Then he started to make his way back over towards where he normally stood in front of the screen as he yelled, "Like it's meant to be flown! We've got the Torchwood rift looped around the TARDIS by Mr. Smith and we're gonna fly planet Earth back home!" Then– after looking around at each of his companions– he said, "Right, then! Off we go."

* * *

As he kept his sonic screwdriver pointed at Captain Jack's vortex manipulator, the Doctor said to him, "I told you. No teleport!"

While Captain Jack simply looked over at Annabelle and saw how she just raised her eyebrows at him, the Doctor turned to Martha and said to her, "And, Martha, get rid of that Osterhagen thing, eh? Save the world one more time."

In turn, Martha said to him, "Consider it done."

Then– just like that– both Captain Jack and Martha had proceeded to salute the Doctor, to which the Doctor had responded with a mere two-fingered salute.

It wasn't until Captain Jack had started to turn away from both Annabelle and the Doctor that he stopped himself and then proceeded to grab onto Annabelle's arms as he said to her, "Oh, get over here."

Then– before she had the chance to try and break herself free of the hold that he had on her– Captain Jack pulled Annabelle towards himself and tightly wrapped his arms around her.

And in response to finding herself being hugged by Captain Jack, Annabelle let out a sigh before she said, "Again with the hugging."

And in response to hearing Annabelle's words that were muffled as she said them into his chest, Captain Jack simply let out a chuckle.

The Doctor, on the other hand, only smiled to himself when he saw the lack of a violent reaction that Annabelle had upon being grabbed by Captain Jack Harkness.

Then that smile had widened just a bit on the Doctor's face when Captain Jack had stepped back from Annabelle with that wide grin on his face before he handed her over to Martha.

And in response to finding herself now being hugged by Martha, Annabelle said, "Bloody hell. Just how many times am I going to have to be hugged this year alone?"

After letting out a bit of a chuckle of her own, Martha told her, "I've missed you, Annabelle."

In turn, Annabelle said to her, "Oddly enough, I'd say that I have missed you as well, Martha Jones." Then– after Martha had taken a step back from her– she said, "Which is a bit odd, due to just how tense things were the last time that the four of us had seen one another."

In response to Annabelle's words, Martha had only let out a sigh and forced a small smile onto her face before both she and Captain Jack had started to walk away from Annabelle and the Doctor.

And while the two of them had walked away from the TARDIS, Captain Jack said to Martha, "You know, I'm not sure about UNIT these days. Maybe there's something else you could be doing."

And while Mickey had taken it upon himself to step out of the TARDIS, Annabelle took it upon herself to step back inside of the TARDIS and ignore the words that were being said between the Doctor and Mickey.

* * *

As she went to take a step out of the TARDIS, Jackie let out a scoff before she said, "Fat lot of good this is! Back of beyond. Bloody Norway!" Then she turned to Rose and told her, "I'm going to have to phone your father. He's on the nursery run."

Then she said to the Doctor that was walking beside her, "I was pregnant, do you remember? Had a baby boy."

In turn, the other Doctor replied, "Ah, brilliant, what did you call him?"

Jackie said to him, "Doctor."

With a mere tilt of his head, the Doctor said to her, "Really?"

Then Jackie said to him, "No, you plum. He's called Tony."

While Annabelle simply snorted to herself in response to Jackie's words, Rose said, "Hold on. This is the parallel universe, right?"

While he took a couple of steps towards Rose with Donna just beside him and Annabelle leaned up against the TARDIS, the Doctor told Rose, "You're back home."

Then Donna said, "And the walls of the world are closing again, now that the Reality Bomb never happened. It's dimensional retro closure." Then– with a mere tilt of her head– she said, "See, I really get that stuff now!"

In turn, Rose said to the Doctor, "No, but I spent all that time trying to find you. I'm not going back now."

As he took a couple of steps towards Rose, the Doctor told her, "But you've got to. 'Cause we saved the universe, but at a cost. And the cost is him. He destroyed the Daleks. He committed genocide. He's too dangerous to be left on his own."

The other Doctor replied, "You made me."

The Doctor said to him, "Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge." Then he looked back at Rose and asked her, "Remind you of someone?"

When Rose only turned her head to look away from him, the Doctor said, "That's me when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him."

In turn, Rose said to him, "But he's not you."

The Doctor told her, "He needs you. That's very me."

Then Donna said to Rose, "But it's better than that, though. Don't you see what he's trying to give you?" Then she said to the other Doctor, "Tell her, go on."

After Rose had turned to face the other Doctor, he said to her, "I look like him, I think like him. Same memories, same thoughts, same everything. Except I've only got one heart."

Rose replied, "Which means?"

The other Doctor told her, "I'm part human. Specifically, the aging part. I'll grow old and never regenerate. I've only got one life, Rose Tyler. I could spend it with you if you want."

With furrowed eyebrows, Rose asked him, "Y-You'll grow old at the same time as me?"

The other Doctor said to her, "Together."

After only shaking her head to herself, Rose took a step forward and placed a hand onto his chest, just before the sound of the TARDIS humming could be heard.

After turning around to face Rose once more, the Doctor said to her, "We got to go, this reality is sealing itself off forever."

While the two of them started to walk back over towards the TARDIS, Rose replied, "But it's still not right, 'cause the Doctor's still you."

With a nod of his head, the Doctor said to her, "And I'm him."

With a nod of her own head, Rose started to look between the two Doctors as she said, "Alright. Both of you, answer me this. When I last stood on this beach on the worst day of my life, what was the last thing you said to me?" When the Doctor only stared at her, she said to him, "Go on, say it."

With a mere raise of his head, the Doctor told her, "I said, 'Rose Tyler'."

With another nod of her head, Rose asked him, "Yeah, and how was that sentence gonna end?"

In turn, the Doctor asked her, "Does it need saying?"

Then Rose turned to the other Doctor and asked him, "And you, Doctor? What was the end of that sentence?"

It was then that the other Doctor leaned in towards Rose and whispered it into her ear, which got Annabelle to let out a sigh, just before Rose grabbed onto the front of the other Doctor's suit and quickly pressed her lips onto his.

And while Rose started to wrap her arms around the back of the other Doctor's neck, the Doctor and Donna made their way back over towards the TARDIS before the three of them had eventually stepped back into it and then proceeded to make their departure from the reality that Rose, Jackie and the other Doctor were going to be living on.

* * *

After moving the screen to face herself, Donna said, "I thought we could try the planet Felspoon. Just 'cause what a good name, Felspoon. Apparently, it's got mountains that sway in the breeze. Mountains that move, can you imagine?"

The Doctor asked her, "And how do you know that?"

Donna told him, "Because it's in your head. And if it's in your head, it's in mine."

Then the Doctor asked her, "And how does that feel?"

Donna replied, "Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto bene! Great big universe packed into my brain!" Then she turned to the Doctor and asked him, "You know you could fix that chameleon circuit if you just tried hot binding the fragment links and superseding the binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary... I'm fine!"

While Annabelle only stared at Donna with her eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her face, Donna said, "Nah, never mind Felspoon. You know who I'd like to meet? Charlie Chaplin. I bet he's great, Charlie Chaplin. Shall we do that? Shall we go and see Charlie Chaplin? Shall we? Charlie Chaplin? Charlie Chester? Charlie Brown. No, he's fiction, friction, fixing, mixing, Rickston, Brixton."

After letting out a gasp and grabbing onto the controls in order to steady herself, Donna said, "Oh, my God."

After making his way over towards Donna, the Doctor asked her, "Do you know what's happening?"

After straightening her back and nodding her head, she said, "Yeah."

The Doctor told her, "There's never been a human Time Lord meta crisis before now. And you know why?"

Donna said to him, "Because there can't be." After letting out a sniffle, she said to him, "I want to stay."

As he leaned over the controls, the Doctor said to her, "Look at me. Donna, look at me."

With a sigh, Donna turned to him and said, "I was gonna be with you. Forever. You and Annabelle."

With a nod of his head, the Doctor replied, "I know."

Then Donna said to him, "Rest of my life. Traveling in the TARDIS. The Doctor Donna. Oh! Oh, but I c-can't go back." After the Doctor had simply grabbed onto her arms, Donna said to him, "Don't make me go back. Doctor, please, please don't make me go back."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Donna. Oh, Donna Noble. I am so sorry. But we had the best of times. The best." After Donna had squeezed her eyes shut and tears started to roll down the sides of her face, he said to her, "Goodbye."

While the Doctor went to place his hands on both sides of her head, Donna said with a shake of her head, "No, no, no, please. Please! No, no, no! No!"

With a deep frown on her face, Annabelle watched as Donna fell forward into the Doctor, who simply wrapped his arms around Donna and held her close to himself.

* * *

While Annabelle simply leaned against one of the walls in the room and silently listened to the sound of Donna's breathing, the Doctor told Wilfred and Mrs. Noble, "She took my mind into her own head. But that's a Time Lord consciousness. All that knowledge, it was killing her."

Wilfred asked him, "But she'll get better now?"

With a nod of his head, the Doctor said, "I had to wipe her mind completely. Every trace of me, of Annabelle or the TARDIS, anything we did together, anywhere we went, had to go."

In turn, Wilfred said to him, "All those wonderful things she did."

The Doctor replied, "I know. But that version of Donna is dead." After leaning forward on the couch that he was sitting on, he said, "'Cause if she remembers, just for a second, she'll burn up. You can never tell her. You can't mention me, or Annabelle, or any of it, for the rest of her life."

Mrs. Noble said to him, "But the whole world's talking about it. We traveled across space."

With a shake of his head, the Doctor said, "It'll just be a story. One of those Donna Noble stories where she missed it all again."

Wilfred told him, "But she was better with you."

Mrs. Noble said to Wilfred, "Don't say that."

With a quick turn of his head, Wilfred replied, "No, she was!"

Then the Doctor said to them, "I just want you to know that there are worlds out there safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light and singing songs of Donna Noble a thousand million light years away. They will never forget her, while she can never remember. And for one moment, one shining moment, she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe."

Mrs. Noble said to him, "She still is. She's my daughter."

The Doctor replied, "Then maybe you should tell her that once in a while."

It was then that the door to the room opened and in came Donna, who said to her parents, "I was asleep! On my bed, in my clothes like a flipping kid. What did you let me do that for?" Then she looked between Annabelle and the Doctor as she said, "Don't mind me. Donna."

As he stood up and offered a hand to Donna, the Doctor said to her, "John Smith."

Then Mrs. Noble told Donna, "Mr. Smith and his associate were just leaving."

With a raise of her phone, Donna said, "My phone's gone mad! Thirty-two texts! Veena's gone barmy. She's saying 'planets in the sky'! What have I missed now?" Then she said to Annabelle and the Doctor, "Nice to meet you."

After Donna had walked out of the room and the Doctor had simply nodded his head, Mrs. Noble said to him, "As I said, I think the two of you should go."

* * *

While Annabelle leaned up against the front door of the house, the Doctor headed in the direction of where Donna could be heard saying, "How thick do you think I am? Planets! I'll tell you what that was, dumbo, that's those two-for-one lagers you get down the offy 'cause you fancy that little man in there with the goatee!" After letting out a laugh, she said into her phone, "Yes, you do. I've seen you!"

It was then that the Doctor said, "Donna, I was just going."

With a nod of her head, Donna said to him, "Yeah, see you." Then she said into the phone, "I'll tell you what, though, you're wasting your time with that one, because Susie Mair, she went on that dating site, and she saw him. No, no... Listen, this is important! Susie Mair wouldn't lie! Not unless it was about calories!"

* * *

While Annabelle simply took a step outside and let the pouring rain start to soak her as she waited for the Doctor to actually step out from the house and into the pouring rain, the Doctor said to Wilfred, "Ah! You'll have quite a bit of this. Atmospheric disturbance. Still, it'll pass. Everything does." Then he turned to Wilfred and grabbed onto his hand as he said, "Bye then, Wilfred."

Just after the Doctor had taken a step out into the rain, Wilfred said to him, "Oh, and, Doctor. What about you now? Who else have you got to keep you and Annabelle company? I mean, all those friends of yours..."

The Doctor told him, "They've all got someone else. Still, that's fine. I'm fine."

With a nod of his head, Wilfred said to him, "I'll watch out for you, sir."

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "You can't ever tell her."

With a shake of his head, Wilfred said to him, "No, no. But every night, Doctor, when it gets dark and the stars come out, I'll look up. On her behalf, I'll look up at the sky and think of you."

The Doctor said to him, "Thank you."

Then– after making his way over towards the TARDIS with Annabelle close behind him– both the Doctor and Annabelle stepped into the TARDIS and had soon enough disappeared from just outside of Donna's home.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

340K 9.2K 57
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | ❝𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞; 𝙩�...
5.3K 254 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
59.6K 1.8K 31
Waking up in a hospital room with only a volunteer by her side, a young woman can't remember anything about herself. Henceforth, going by Jane Doe, s...
61.1K 2.1K 22
Book two of Unsatisfied. Warning! Mature Scenes and Language is used. Follow Revna in a whole new world... Will she come back to her lovers? Or will...