๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๏ผŒ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

By oceankissess

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ( the vampire diaries ) ... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐–พ

๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ

1.7K 46 1
By oceankissess

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning and Klaus was rummaging through Alaric's clothes. He rolled his eyes, "Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Kat and I were tied to a chair as the Mikaelson was mostly having one-sided conversations with himself, "Okay, bad or badder?" He held up two shirts for us to choose from.

"The dark colours suit you better," I spoke up with a grunt.

He smirked, "Oh, thank you, honey." He said as he began to change, "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession?" He questioned.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah." Kat immediately replied. I looked down at the mention of the man, "You'll find him in the basement of the house."

He nodded, "Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. That guy is such a buzzkill." He rolled his eyes at the thought of his brother.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." I reminded him.

"Right," He remembered, "Elena's aunt. For all the secrets about Isobel. What else?"

I stayed quiet whereas Kat said, "That's it."

He walked closer to the two of us as he caressed the brunette's hair. She flinched in surprise, "So jumpy." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Just kill us. We've told you everything that we know."

He leaned closer to my face, "You see, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Anything? Tell me." He compelled.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," I replied, not being able to stop myself.

"Bonnie the best friend?" He asked. I nodded in response as he moved away from me, "You said she didn't have her powers anymore."

I shook my head, "She doesn't or didn't. I don't know."

Kat scoffed, "You kidnapped us. We're kind of out of the loop."

He nodded, "Well, we need to get to the bottom of that."

I rolled my eyes once again, "Just kill us Klaus and be done with it."

He frowned, "And show you kindness? I've searched for you two for over five hundred years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He then got out a knife from his pocket and moved over to Kat, "I want you to take this knife and stab yourself." She took it from him and complied. The crimson liquid seeped out of her leg as she groaned in pain, "Now take it out. And while I'm gone I want you to do that over and over again. And if you get bored, get Mila to do it for you."

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 the couch with my feet propped up as Klaus' witch was just leaving the apartment, "I'll be back as soon as I can." he informed as he opened the front door. Meanwhile, Kat was making the man a coffee.

Klaus nodded, "Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get."

The witch nodded before leaving the apartment. "Where's he going?" I asked as I twirled a strand of my blonde hair around my finger.

"To retrieve me." He replied as he took the cup filled with coffee that the brunette vampire had made him. "So I can get out of this bad hairdo.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Kat spoke up, unsure.

The man shrugged, "Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moonstone and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. I am ready to break this curse."

I scoffed, "Why would you do that here?"

My best friend nodded in agreement, "Yeah, there are so many people that would try to stop you."

"Because I have to." He replied dryly. I raised my brows in confusion, "It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger."

I hummed in response, "I didn't realise that was a requirement."

Klaus chuckled sarcastically, "How could you? Katerina, you betrayed me and then you both fled England before I could give you the details. But, I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family so I guess we're cool."

My blood boiled at the mention of my old family but I knew that I would be incredibly stupid to start anything with Klaus right now, "Yeah," I muttered under my breath.

The man walked closer to me as he tucked a strand of hair behind my neck and tugged on my earlobe slightly, "Let's just hope Elena isn't as stupid as you were, Katerina."

"She won't run." The brunette vampire spoke up, "She'll die before she lets anyone she loves get hurt."

Klaus smirked as he picked up his jacket from the railing, "And that's exactly what I'm counting on. You can't leave until I tell you to." He compelled us before leaving the apartment.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 left the apartment, Kat had taken it upon herself to drink Alaric's bourbon and dance around the room. "I don't think this is a good idea." I heard a voice speak up from outside.

"You're an investigative journalist. We're investigating." Damon Salvatore replied before a knock on the door rang through my ears.

The brunette vampire attempted to open the door but couldn't due to the compulsion we were under. "Hi, Alaric, you home?" The woman's voice called out, "It's Andie Star, Jenna's friend."

I rolled my eyes at my best friend's antics as she tried to disobey the compulsion. But it didn't matter when Damon opened the door from the outside, "Thank God." I spoke sarcastically. I had been in a more sour mood than Kat has been since we were taken by the Original.

"Wow." She gasped looking at Katherine, "You were right. She looks exactly like Elena."

Damon nodded but rolled his eyes when he couldn't get through the door, "Yeah. Thought you might be dead."

"Unfortunately not." The doppelgänger snapped back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

The woman smiled, "We are here to rescue you."

I smiled sarcastically as the Salvatore spoke up, "No, sweetie, we are here to see if they deserve to be rescued. I figured you might still be kicking. Alaric-Klaus was blending way too easily. I figured he probably had some coaching."

He held up a small vial that looked like vervain, "Is that-?" I trailed off.

"Vervain. Your salvation." He nodded.

The brunette girl rolled her eyes, "It's not gonna undo anything."

"There's always a loophole." I reminded her.

"Did he tell you to stay until it was okay to leave?" Damon asked. I tried to speak but no words came out, "You can't say. Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he says until the end of time?"

"No." I easily replied with a smirk.

The man nodded, "There's your loophole. If you two drink this it will prevent any further compulsion."

My best friend and I both stepped forward to snatch the vial out of his grasp but he pulled it away, "Give it to us." Kat ordered.

"Answer one question first." He negotiated, "You double-crossed us with Isobel. Why?"

"We didn't think you stood a chance against Klaus. We were looking out for ourselves." She replied.

The raven-haired vampire chuckled, "And where did that get you? Here. Be careful with that. If he finds out you have it, you're never getting out."

I took it from Kat who had just taken a sip and was coughing and spluttering on the floor. After tipping it into my mouth, my throat felt like it was burning but I had built up a tolerance to the substance, unlike other vampires.

"Bye. Nice to meet you." Andie Star waved as she made her way to stand back beside Damon.

"You owe me." The man smirked, "I will collect."

𝐈 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 eyes at the oncoming headache. After Damon and that girl left, Kat went back to playing her music and drinking bourbon.

I wasn't really in the mood to party. Especially after being around Klaus these past few days. I didn't like Alaric much either, which made the whole situation worse.

Keys suddenly started to jingle from outside as Kat let out a gasp. She quickly sped over to sit beside me as if to act like she wasn't doing anything she shouldn't.

The man rolled his eyes, "You mind turning that down?" He asked with a scowl, although it wasn't really a question.

The brunette vampire used the remote in front of her to switch off the music, "Why so grumpy?" She said.

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness." He replied, clearly not in a good mood.

"Do you want a drink?" Kat asked with a smirk.

He scoffed, "No, Katerina, I don't want a drink."

The girl stood up to face him, "Come on. It might loosen you up." She sung.

Out of anger, Klaus took the bottle out of her grasp and threw it against the wall. I watched as it smashed, and pieces of glass scattered around the apartment.

The Mikaelson man had Kat in a tight grip by her shoulders, "What I want is for you to sit down and shut up. Take some classes from Mila. She's keeping me happy enough." He seethed. The girl did as asked, not wanting to upset him even more. After seeing the way the man's pupils dilated, it showed me that he had compelled her but due to the vervain she took earlier, it was prevented, "Maddox, what took you so long?" Klaus asked the witch who had just entered the apartment.

"You have a lot of luggage." He replied as a man walked in with all of Klaus' bags.

A dark-skinned girl then strutted in with a smirk plastered on her face, "Greta. Finally." He smiled when he noticed her.

"Hello, love." She replied in a sweet tone. It took everything in me not to scoff at her words, "Nice body. You ready to get out of it?"

Klaus hummed in response when a casket was bought in. I assumed it had his body inside.

I locked eyes with my best friend at the scene before us, communicating without talking. I could tell by the look on her face that she was just as scared and confused.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
hii first update in a while
i was gonna update on valentine's day as a little treat but i had wayyy too much happening. it was an eventful day
anyways we're nearly at the end of season two i'm so excited
season 3 is gonna be good
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.3K 27
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
46.1K 1.4K 23
The Vampire Diaries AU pretty much Finn Mikaelson x OC
510 14 10
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’š"
18.2K 787 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...