Single Parent (Yeonbin)

Oleh Taekookie_bunny

After Yeonjun reveals he is pregnant, his boyfriend breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and pregnant... Lebih Banyak

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
~πŸ”žThirteen πŸ”ž~
Fourteen
πŸ”žFifteenπŸ”ž
Sixteen
Character Info Update!
Author's Note
Eighteen
Nineteen
Author's Note
Twenty
Twenty One
Author's Note
Twenty Two
Author's Note
Twenty Three
Author's Note
Twenty four
(Yeonjun Appreciation)
(Yeonbin Apreciation 😳)
Twenty Five
(Tubatu Appreciation)
Author's Note
Twenty Six
(Tubatu Appreciation)
Author's Note
Twenty Seven (short)
Twenty Eight
Beomgyu on Weverse
Comeback already? 😳
~πŸ”žTwenty NineπŸ”ž~
(Yeonjun Appreciation)
~πŸ”žTaegyukai BonusπŸ”ž~
Author's Note
Thirty
(Tubatu Appreciation)
~πŸ”žThirty OneπŸ”ž~
(Tubatu Appreciation)
(🀧WTF are Youtube people on)
Epilogue
Author's Note

Seventeen

1.9K 70 11
Oleh Taekookie_bunny

Sorry for the late update guys! Procrastination really sucks 😞 sorry for any grammar mistakes.
———————————————————————

"I can't believe you are leaving me, Hyung!" Taehyun sniffled and wiped away his fake tears.

Yeonjun had told the boy he'd be moving out a few days ago, and he was a bit sad to leave his bestie, but he was happy for him. Currently, they were packing boxes with Yeonjun and Minjae's stuff, just chatting casually. Minjae was playing with Hueningkai in the livingroom so they could pack faster.

Yeonjun chuckled softly and smiled. "I know, Hyun-ah. I promise to face time you every day and tell you about it~" he said, raising his pinky to him.

Taehyun linked his own pinky and pressed their thumbs together before going back to taping the box he finished packing. "It's a deal! You'll always be my bestest friend, Hyung." He said softly.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded before going back to packing.

———

The boys all packed everything into the small moving truck, and the fragile stuff in Yeonjun's car trunk.

Wiping his forehead, Yeonjun smiled softly. "Finally we're done!" He cheered and looked at Tyunning and Minjae.

Hueningkai hummed and nodded. "We still have to help you unpack the cars when you get there, Hyungie." He giggled softly.

"Speaking of, look who's here!" He added, pointing behind Yeonjun.

The eldest looked behind himself and gasped.

"Binnie, what are you doing here?" He asked as the younger hugged him.

"I can't come see my boyfriend and son before we move in together?" He asked with a pout.

Yeonjun shook his head. "Of course you can, but aren't you supposed to be packing??" He asked, hugging back.

"I'm already done~ I had Beomgyu drive the moving van there, so everything is there already, waiting to be unloaded~" he said happily.

The older nodded and smiled.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Taehyun said, getting into the moving van. Hueningkai sat in Yeonjun's car in the front seat, and Soobin went back to his own car.

After Yeonjun made sure Minjae was properly buckled, he got in and started the drive to the new place.

———

"OMG! It's so pretty!!!" Kai squealed as they brought some boxes inside.

The couple had settled on a 2 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs, 1 in master bedroom.). It was a cute little house for a small family and it was just perfect. It had a backyard and also a garage they could put their cars, or other stuff, in.

"Thanks, Kai~" Yeonjun hummed as he set the boxes down. "We fell in love with it right when we saw it." He said before they went back outside to finish getting their things inside the house.

It took only 2 hours to unload and unpack everything since they agreed to buy new furniture  together, since they'd be living together now, so there was nothing too big. Other than some temporary blow up mattresses, they didn't have any actual furniture yet. The ones they ordered wouldn't be there for a few days.

"Ugh, finally! We're done!" Beomgyu whined, rubbing his back. "That's enough physical activities for today." He mumbled, causing his boyfriends to laugh.

"I'm so happy we finally have our own place, Binnie. I've always dreamed of living in a house with Minnie and my partner~" Yeonjun said, holding his arm and laying his head on the blonde's shoulder.

Soobin smiled down at him. "Well, I'm happy that I get to live that dream with you~" he replied, kissing the boy softly.

"EW, PDA!!!"

The couple looked to find both Taehyun and Minjae giving them disgusted faces as they played with the toddler's toys.

Everyone laughed out loud at the reaction before settling down.

"Well, we're gonna go now, Hyungs. See you next time!" Taehyun said, waving to the couple before grabbing the hands of his boyfriends and leaving the house.

Soobin smiled at Yeonjun and hugged him, nuzzling his face into his neck. "I love you so much~"

Yeonjun giggled softly and hugged back, kissing his cheek. "I love you too Binnie~" he said happily.

After a bit, Soobin looked at him. "Junnie~? Do you maybe wanna spend a couple nights at my house? Just until we get our actual beds? I figured having a proper bed might be more comfortable..." He asked, gently caressing his cheek.

Yeonjun thought about it before smiling and nodding. "That's fine with me, Binnie. Thank you." He said before going to pick up Minjae. "Hey, sweet pea. We're gonna stay at Appa's house for a couple days, so I want you to pack some toys and get your jamies, too." He said, putting him back down after kissing his cheek.

"Okie Papa!" The boy said, happily running to the box with his clothes and grabbing some.

Yeonjun smiled and waited until the boy came back, his book bag full of clothes and toys. "I'm ready now!!" He said happily, holding his arms up for someone to hold him.

Soobin smiled and picked the boy up, gently pinching his cheek. "You're so cute, Minnie! Let's go now~" he said, grabbing Yeonjun's hand with his free one and taking them to the car.

———

Soobin helped Minjae out of the car before joining Yeonjun at the door. He unlocked the door and walked in, shocked at the sight of his parents in the living room, chatting. Usually they'd be at work right now.

"Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing back so early?" He asked as he took his shoes off, helping Minjae with his own. Yeonjun stayed quiet, taking his shoes off too. He was nervous because he didn't expect to meet his boyfriend's parents so soon.

"Oh! Soobinnie!! We came back early because we heard you moved out. Did we do anything wrong that hurt your feelings? If so, we're sorry!" His mother said, getting off the couch and hugging him.

Soobin chuckled and shook his head. "You guys didn't do anything at all, it was my choice. I want you to meet Choi Yeonjun and Choi Minjae, my boyfriend and our son~" he said, gesturing towards the two, who waved nervously.

Soobin's parents both gasped.

"Binnie, you never told us you had a boyfriend, let alone a son!?" She said, looking at the two.

She saw Minjae looking at her with big eyes and cooed, picking him up. "Omg isn't he just the cutest thing??" She said, booping his nose, earning a giggle and she almost fainted. She put the boy down and looked at Yeonjun and shook his hand politely. "I'm Choi Lena, you can call me mom if you'd like, sweetheart~"

Yeonjun blushed and smiled with a nod. "Thank you..mom." He said softly, bowing slightly.

Lena smiled at that and looked at Soobin. "I approve of these two! You did good my little bunny~" she said, pinching her son's cheeks.

"Ouch, mooooommmm stoppppp!" He said, trying to escape her grip. Eventually he did and pulled away. "Anyways, we moved in together into our own house, but our furniture won't be arriving for a while, so we're staying here for a few days." He explained.

"That's good!! Though, we have to be at work most of the time, unfortunately. I'm gonna make some dinner now, you guys should go get settled in Binnie's room!" She said happily, running to the kitchen, excited to have more people to cook for.

Soobin smiled and looked at his father. "Hi dad. We'll be going upstairs now!" He said, earning a nod from him. The couple and Minjae started walking to the stairs, but not before his dad could shout out.

"Don't forget to use protection when we're gone!"

Both adults choked on spit and hurried upstairs with Minjae, both flustered by his directness.

"Papa! Appa's room is really big! Are we gonna share the bed together?" Minjae asked, looking around curiously. There was still decorations and stuff in the room, and clothes in the closet. Yeonjun had already assumed that Soobin would leave some stuff here in case he wanted to stay over some nights.

He hummed and looked at his son, tickling him a bit. "Yes we are, bub. Me, you, and Appa~" he said, booping his nose.

Minjae giggled and hugged Yeonjun, nuzzling his chest. "I love you Papa!"

Yeonjun smiled softly, rubbing his back. "Papa loves you too, Minnie~"

Soobin smiled as he watched the two play. He walked over to them and hugged them both, kissing their foreheads. "I love you both so much~" he said softly, pulling them into a cuddle on the bed. "I'm so happy I met you~" he looked at the two happily.

"We love you too, Binnie~" Yeonjun said, kissing his cheek and holding him tight.

Soobin smiled as he looked at his two boys. He was happy that he was able to be together with them both. If he'd never met Yeonjun, he'd probably still be with that witch of a woman, bored with his life forever.

"I'm glad~"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

120K 10K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
1.4K 86 8
where Taehyun falls in love with a boy he expected to be sweet, preppy and perfect but turns out to be the complete opposite ✩ cover by me!! started...
For You Oleh bunkooke

Cerita Pendek

60.8K 1.6K 19
"I'm sorry Jungkook I can't accept your feelings for me. I already have a person I love so please forget it" "I tried but I can't Tae, please try to...
20.5K 1.3K 15
π“π€π„πŠπŽπŽπŠ. Jungkook thought he had every right to vent his sorrow and grief on his only beloved, his Taehyung. Afterall, wasn't he the main reas...