~🔞Thirteen 🔞~

There will be no warnings. Read at your own risk and do not report or else 😠
———————————————————————

"Yeonjun Hyung?"

Yeonjun's eyes widened as he turned his head to see none other than Choi Soobin staring into his eyes.

He panicked and got up quickly, grabbing his stuff. "I-I have to go-" he said, walking past the male, only for his arm to be grabbed.

"Please, Hyung. Can we talk?" Soobin asked, with pleading eyes.

Yeonjun felt his heart beat fast. He wanted so hard to run away and hide, but he couldn't resist the fact that he also wanted to talk to him again, so he eventually gave in.

"O-okay..."

———

The walk through the park was silent for a couple minutes as the tension was still there.

The two boys walked along the path around the lake quietly, their thoughts running wild as the silence swallowed them whole, until one of them finally broke the silence.

"About the kiss that day-" Yeonjun cut Soobin off, not letting him finish.

"I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have even done that. You don't even like me like that and I was being selfish because I had feelings for you and I still do, but I really didn't mean to make you unco-" he yelped when he was cut off by Soobin's lips on his own.

He immediately melted into the kiss, letting the younger dominate it as he shoved his tongue into the older's mouth.

After a few minutes, they pulled away from each other for air, putting their foreheads together as they caught their breaths.

"You didn't let me explain my side, Junnie." Soobin said, smiling at the older while softly caressing his cheek.

Soobin pulled Yeonjun to a nearby bench and sat them both down.

"That night, I knew you were stealing glances at me the whole time, and I thought it was cute," Yeonjun blushed in embarrassment, as he thought he was slick about it. "But, when we had made eye contact, I realized that I've liked you for a while now but never acknowledged it. When you kissed me, I just knew that I wanted to be with you, and only you." He said, holding Yeonjun's hands tightly.

Yeonjun felt his eyes prick up with tears as he looked into the younger's eyes. He could tell that his words were genuine and that he wasn't playing with him.

Sniffling, he looked down. "What about the fact that I have a child? I don't want to push a big responsibility on you or make you feel uncomfortable because of my situation..." he said, slightly discouraged. He had a rough time while raising Minjae and didn't want to burden anyone.

Soobin smiled and kissed his cheek. "I don't mind it at all. Like I said before, you're an adult and can do whatever you want now. I love you, Hyung, and Minnie's part of you, so I love him just as much as I love you, too." He answered honestly.

Yeonjun felt his heart beat faster as he looked at Soobin, who held the most pure intentions. He let the tears fall from his eyes and Soobin hugged him. Yeonjun held him tightly, gripping the younger's shirt.

"I'm so happy, Binnie. You have no idea how hard it has been for me to control my feelings for you. I didn't want to ruin our friendship because of it or make you upset." He said, crying into his shoulder.

Soobin smiled, rubbing his back calmly. "I know, Hyung. I feel the same way." He said, letting the boy calm down before pulling away and looking at him. "Junnie, would you like to be my boyfriend?"