All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

Galing kay MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... Higit pa

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

All Mine (j.o)

8.7K 202 97
Galing kay MisfitMeriaMinaj

*click click*

"Jenna!"

"Jenna, over here!"

*click click*

"Turn your body!"

"Look straight, Jenna!"

Cameras shuttered and flashed relentlessly at your girlfriend, whom was Jenna Ortega. You were at the Golden Globes with her. Not as her plus one nor as her girlfriend but as her personal assistant. Jenna's schedule was so crazy that she needed one, and as opposed to hiring someone, she just chose you — her lover.

There were many perks to being her personal assistant. You got to travel and eat for free, making a shit ton of money just to hold her headphones, and more importantly, you could spend a lot of time with her.

The two of you have been together for a few months now, having met at a cafe in Montreal when she was filming "Scream 6." A conversation about her bruised knees unlocked an foreign emote within her: desire, but exclusively for you. Jenna wasn't used to desiring someone so much, but she got you; you were hers. Or as she put it; "all mine."

You blew out an uneasy breath as you watched Jenna go further down the carpet. She looked so beautiful; you would drool if you stared any longer. To distract yourself, you watched the many celebrities passing you by with their entourages. You saw so many famous people — Anya Taylor-Joy, Angela Basset, Margot Robbie, and Selena Gomez; the list goes on.

You played with the lanyard around your neck as Lindsey, Jenna's manager, shifted her attention to you.

"Y/N?" she asked. You hummed, making eye contact with her.

"I spotted Percy and his team," she pointed to the tall blonde in the distance, "I'll be back, stay put."

You nodded with a smile. Lindsey went off into the sea of people, leaving you ashore with your nerves. Your eyes wandered to your girlfriend whom was facing you as she posed, she sent a sly smile before giving her gaze back to photographers.

Bored and nervous, you threw your arms up awkwardly. Just as you did so, someone was passing by. A hand caught your arm, groping your bicep involuntarily. Immediately you looked to the direction of the touching, confused.

"Whoa!" The voice called out, "Watch those guns. You almost took me out."

It was a girl. She was a long haired brunette with tanned skin and a scarily symmetrical face. Her eyes were a brisk blue and upturned with lashes extending outward. Her full pink lips perfectly placed between model-type cheeks — in conclusion, she was gorgeous.

"Sorry," you sheepishly smiled then pulled your arm away, "My boss' boss left me here, I don't know what to do with myself."

"So you just swing on people?" She sarcastically suggested, crossing her arms, poking her hip out.

You chuckled, stuffing a hand in your pants pocket, "Apparently, but I mean," you gesture towards her, "you survived."

She laughed, raising her brows, "Barely. I had to use my ninja skills." She uncrossed her arms.

"Ninja skills, huh?" You scratched your nose, smiling after.

As opposed to the girl responding verbally, she demonstrated a series of ninja poses at you with direct eye contact. You found it amusing, laughing up a storm, catching the attention of your girlfriend, "Those are actually some really bad ninjas skills."

She playfully punched your shoulder. You tried to dodge but you moved too late, "See, you couldn't even stop me from punching you. Who really has bad ninja skills?"

You rolled your eyes. You stepped closer, shaking your head, "Beginner's luck."

"Is that so?" her tone sarcastic.

"Oh, definitely." You nodded, clicking your teeth. The girl looked you up and down, taking you in finally and fully.

"What's your name?" She blurted, a wide smile on her face.

"Y/N, what's yours?"

"Violet, but you can call me Vi."

You wagged your finger, "You looked like your name could start with a V."

"How does somebody look like their name starts with a letter?" She laughed.

You shrugged, "Well for you, bad ninja skills were a big giveaway."

Violet rolled her eyes, "Anyway," she looked around, "You said your boss' boss left you here, who's your boss' boss?"

You turned toward the direction Lindsey had gone a few minutes ago. Violet following suit. You examined the people to spot her. Once you found her, you slyly pointed, "That woman, with the large YSL bag."

Violet acknowledged, leaning into your side, "Okay, and your boss?"

You cheesed wide at the opportunity to look at Jenna again. You faced forward, as did Violet, you pointed towards the carpet. Your finger dropped as fast as your smile when you caught Jenna's glare on you. She was looking over her shoulder and her eyes were filled to the brim with an emotion you weren't quite familiar with: anger.

You furrowed your brows, tilting your head, a nonverbal asking what's wrong. Jenna lifted her head, to give the illusion of posing, as she looked without an expression.

"No way," Violet squealed as she grabbed your shoulder, "your boss is Jenna Ortega?!"

The second Violet's hand touched you, Jenna looked away, adjusting her dress. She moved to the final marker on the carpet. Facing forward, Jenna's jaw was a bit tighter and her hands were atop each other; tension, so much tension. Violet went on, "That must be a dream."

"Yeah, it's definitely a dream," you bit the corner of your lip as you pulled Violet's hand off your shoulder by her elbow.

Violet examined your face, "You okay?"

Jenna exited the carpet, immediately assassinating you with her eyes. She lifted the sides of her dress as if she needed help, "Yeah, hey, it was really nice meeting and talking to you, but that's my cue."

"Same, I get i— " Violet attempted to respond but you hastily made your way to Jenna.

The closer you got to Jenna, the narrower her eyes got. She released her dress, turning away from you, scoffing. You blew out air as you lifted the extra fabric from her dress; there was certainly a problem. Once she felt you lift, she walked, you following as she led the way.

"Jenna," you called out twice to no response.

"My love," you whisper-yelled. You abruptly stopped, tugging her dress. She stopped, turning around to face you, her lip twitched to speak but nothing came out. She just snatched the fabric from your hands, huffing. You stepped close to her, whispering, as you took the ends of dress back softly from her hands. She crossed her arms while you interrogated, "Baby, you're ignoring me, snatching from me, giving me the stink eye — what's wrong?"

You thirstily searched her eyes for an answer but Jenna's eyes were trained on something behind you. You followed her gaze, landing on Violet. Your sight switched between Jenna and the girl from afar, trying to ensure that you were seeing this right, "Jenn—"

"Who is that bitch?" She asked coldly, not caring that she interrupted you.

"You mean Violet?" you pointed your thumb. Instantly, Jenna's eyes flicked to you, disapproving your correction.

"What?" you whined as she looked down, licking her teeth; jaw tight as ever. Jenna kept her eyes trained on the ground while you continued to talk to yourself. She had nothing to say to you.

Lindsey could be heard approaching, and was almost caught up with the two of you, along with Percy and his team.

Jenna's ears perked up, she spotted them and got annoyed at your pestering, as you were ranting now. She deadpanned, growling, "Y/N, shut the fuck up and go the fuck home." You flinched at the suddenness of her words. She snatched her dress away again, strutting away, almost tripping on her dress.

"Jenna! Oh my god, Jenna!" Lindsey shouted, sprinting behind your very angry girlfriend.

You froze, watching Lindsey tend to Jenna. You sighed, dropping your head and shaking it, your eyes watering. You would've cried at any moment but you need to keep it together, so you did. You nodded to yourself and turned around walking right into Percy. Immediately your sadness replaced with rage.

"Jenna's that way," he pointed, nonchalantly.

You replied with frustration, "I know which way she is, now, excuse me." You brushed by him.

He looked back as you sped off then to Jenna, who's eyes were watching you move. Her gaze softening the further you got from her line of sight.

* * *

You were in your loungewear, stretched across the bed, scrolling on Twitter, neck-deep in the "Jenna Ortega" hashtag to see all of the things you missed since she sent you home from the Golden Globes.

It was pretty late, going on 3 AM, and Jenna hadn't called nor texted. You knew she wasn't going to reach out during the show, for two reasons: professionalism and obviously being upset. But the show was over, and you knew she was at the Golden Globes After Party with Percy thanks to Twitter. You knew she had her phone on her now, so the lack of communication had you feeling conflicted; angry but mostly let down. However, all you could do was wait until she got home to talk about it.

Suddenly, you heard the door to your apartment rattle with keys. You sat up in the bed, putting your phone on the bedside table. You took a deep breath, and wiped your sweating palms on your thighs as you prepared yourself for whatever energy you were about to receive.

The apartment door was slammed and keys were set on a glass surface. A foot step or two then a thud, followed by excessive giggling. You shot up headed to the noise, "Jenna?!"

You reached the living room only to see Jenna sprawled on the floor, covering her face and laughing. She was obviously drunk. You sighed as you approached her, you squatted beside her, "My love?"

Jenna rolled over to face you, now on her stomach. She propped up on her elbows, tucking her chin into her palms, "Yes, sexy?"

You blushed, "How'd you get down here?" you pointed to the floor, chuckling.

"I fell," she covered her face in embarrassment before going back to how she was, her tone very serious, "for you."

Jenna looked you in your eyes as she sighed, rolling onto her back. You furrowed your brows, and joined her, laying beside her in the floor. Also making eye contact, "You're not drunk, are you?"

"No, just tipsy," she laughed, "and clumsy. I really did fall.." You closed your eyes and laughed, picturing it in your head. She was mesmerized by you.

"After tonight, it's safe to say, I be tripping," Jenna added, causing you to laugh a bit harder. There was surely a double meaning. Jenna smiled as your laughter died down.

"Y/N, is this a safe space?"

You opened your eyes, meeting her gaze, "Always."

"I missed you tonight."

You rolled onto your side, propping up on your elbow, "Well, I mean you sent me home."

Jenna mirrored your actions, "I know," she paused, "You just really pissed me off."

"What did I do?" You questioned, "or are you going to ignore me some more?"

Jenna scrunched her face, "You said this was a safe space.."

You reassured her, "It still is, but I have a right to ask and be upset. Your communication today has been horrible."

Jenna nodded and replied, "I know, and I'm sorry. I really am... I just didn't like the way you and that girl —"

"Violet?" You cut her off.

Jenna's eye twitched but she continued, "Whomever. Anyway, I didn't like how touchy you two were, the smiling, the giggling, the proximity nor the look she gave you; just everything. I hated it all, every second because you're mine. So, I got... I got jealous." Jenna collapsed onto her back, feeling like she had committed a crime with her admittance. She looked away from you, plucking the carpet beneath her absentmindedly.

You softly cupped her chin, turning her head, "Exactly, I'm yours, vice versa. You have no reason to be jealous. We were just talking."

"No, you were flirting. You scratched your nose, you leaned towards her, you laughed so, so hard at her — I saw it all, don't invalidate it," she was firm.

You thought for a second, recalling it all, "I guess I didn't take it that way, but when you put it that way, your feelings are valid. I was flirting with Vi—"

Jenna covered your mouth, she shook her head. You smiled behind her mouth, nodding, she let go and you restarted, "I was flirting with her. However, I want to reassure you that it wasn't intentional; I wouldn't do that. And I want you to know that I'm sorry for the way it looked, and not realizing sooner, and almost invalidating you."

Jenna cleared her throat, "and I'm sorry for throwing a fit earlier, and ignoring you this whole time, and sending you home..."

"Going forth, I'll be more conscious of it all. I don't enjoy you being mad at me."

"I don't enjoy being mad at you, so I won't shut down again ...I'll just say it."

You smiled at her, rolling between her legs. She laughed as your weight came down on her. You held yourself up on your hands, you stared at her briefly, "Trust me, you're the only person I want. I love you, a lot, te amo."

You caressed her face, and Jenna gasped at the Spanish, you furrowed your brows, "What, did I say something wrong?"

"Yes, you said I love you twice," she laughed harder, "What you meant was mi amor.."

"Oh," you flushed of embarrassment, "well let me say it a third time, the best way I know how."

You leaned down and kissed her, passionately and softly.

Jenna pulled away, breathless, her eyes dark with desire, "Todo mío..."

"All yours," your tone, matching the energy she was exuding.

You pulled her up as you stood up, her legs wrapped around you, she teased, "Oh you knew that one?"

"Its only the millionth time you've said it," you carried her to the bedroom as she laughed up a storm.

WC: 2368
A/N: Communication is key... Anyway, Wednesdayxgorgon!reader? Sheesh

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

112K 2K 46
Primarily Male Readers A collection of stories I've written about Jenna Ortega when hit with BIG boredom and don't want to write for my other books...
103K 2.3K 33
GxG I'll do requests and other stuff as well!
123K 2.4K 26
Imagines of Jenna Ortega and her characters with a female reader.
23.8K 330 20
Jenna Ortega one shots || Leave suggestions Status- Trying to be active 1k hashtags #101 in women 01/5/24 #1 recommend 01/5/24 #25 in oneshots 01/17...