Hunter's Eye | Twisted Wonder...

By Mauxixxx

Y/n is a Guard for Malleus as well as a hunter for fun. You were was advised by Malleus himself to attend Nig... More

☆ Introduction ☆
* Welcome to the Villain's world 1 *
* 2 *
* 3 *
* 4 *
* 5 *
♡ The Rose-Red Tyrant ♡
♡ 1 ♡
♡ 2 ♡
♡ 3 ♡
♡ 4 ♡
♡ 5 ♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡ 9 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡ 11 ♡
♡ 12 ♡
♡ 13 ♡
♡ 15 ♡
* An Unusual meeting *
The Usurper from the wilds
▪︎ 1 ▪︎
▪︎ 2 ▪︎
▪︎ 3 ▪︎
▪︎ 4 ▪︎

♡14♡

1.5K 74 96
By Mauxixxx

Artist: Nikohulu0427 on twitter
_________________________________________

'Ugh.... my head hurts' Your eyes opened, only to be blinded by the now blue sky above you. At least the sky wasn't dark red anymore, meaning your spell wasn't for nought.

Riddle and Yuu had just awoken as you did, Riddle was a little more dazed than the rest but that was understandable.

You had placed your arm over your eyes to sheild them from the blinding sun, there must have been some people near by to see that (and Riddle jolting awake) because you soon had people in your face.
"They're all back!" Ace exclaimed, right next to your ear mind you.

"God can you stop yelling right next to me...." You muttered groggily, Ace gave you the dirtiest look despite being worried a moment ago.

"It's about time you guys woke up... we were loosing our heads worrying if you guys would wake up" You lifted your arm to give Cater a slight glare at his words.
"Ah... figuratively I mean..."

A loud gasp for air was heard from beside you, shooting up you see it came from Riddle who was now choking.
'Did he forget to breath this whole time..?'

"Whoa! Y/n chill! Don't sit up so fast, you just woke up" Cater panicked before having you rest against against him to stop you from passing out again.

"It's going to take more than that to injure me" You spoke with a smirk, slightly giggling (Cater was most definitely concerned).

"Ah Mr Rosehearts... you've awakened" The crow for a headacher stated the obvious. People really like stating the obvious in this world don't they?

Despite the fact that Riddle had only just awoken, Ace saw this as a perfect opportunity to shout in his face. What a smart guy.
"The garden is completely trashed and we could have died! Thanks to Y/n we didn't, not like you were going to calm down anytime soon" His voice was laced with venom.
'What crawled up his pants...' You glared at Ace's random out burst.

"Mhm... it was looking bad there for a while" Deuce added on, agreeing with Ace for once. Now that was the most shocking thing that happened that day.

Cater seemed to realise something as his eyes lit up as he looked to your face.
"What happened? Why did you guys pass out?"

Being the extra silly, may I add even a little bit goofy, person you were you winked at him with a finger over your lips to signify keeping a secret.
Now this was because you were silly but also because you're not quite sure why Yuu passed out.

"For crying out loud, when you humans let that stress build up the results sure aren't pretty" Grim huffed from Yuu's side. You could tell he had been worried for Yuu, what a cute little cat.

"The truth is... I really wanted to eat the chestnut tart.." Riddle mumbled, his eyes fixated on the grass infront of him.

"Huh?" Ace and Deuce said simultaneously in shock.

"I...I don't care if the roses are white, or the if the flamingos are pink" His breath was shaky from the tears that was threatening to fall at any moment.
"I prefer honey to sugar cubes in my tea, I like milk tea better than lemon tea" tears started to fall as his hands covered his face once more in, what seemed like, shame.
"And after a meal, I want to be sitting with everyone around the table having conversations"

"..Riddle..?" Trey rose from crouching on the ground and took a few steps towards Riddle.

The latter finally looked up with a tear stained face once more, your heart also breaking once more at this.
"I r-really wanted to play with you, y/n and chenya more, Trey I'm..." That waa all he manged to croak out before exploding into tears once more.
You jolted to get up and comfort him but was stopped by Cater who held you against him.

"Riddle Rosehearts in tears... wow.." Your ears twitched at hearing Caters astonished voice right beside you.

There was a few agonising moments of hearing Riddles cries without being able to help him before someone broke Trey's attempt to calm Riddle down.

"Do you really think a few crocodile tears is all it takes for us to forgive you?" Ace spoke without empathy.

'I'm going to beat his ass after this.' A tick mark appeared on your head. Cater chuckled nervously before trying to calm you down with a hug.

"Give the guy a break dude" Deuce placed his hand on Ace's shoulder to try stop him. This was to no avail however because he shook him off, causing Deuce to slump his shoulders in disappointment.

"I'm sorry Riddle, I knew you were suffering but I..." He sighed heavily.
"All I did was pretend not not notice and so im going to say what i should have said a long time ago"

'Ooo its serious Trey time, wait should I be saying some words of wisdom..?'

"Your way of doing things was wrong, you owe everyone an apology. Not just the dorm but Yuu, Grim and Y/n also"

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry" Riddle apologised through sniffles.

"Hmph.. i know i've been saying I want an apology from Riddle, but now that I have one y'know what?" He sighed deeply.
"One stupid apology won't cut it!" He shouted, nearing a scream. As if he was in his anime main character era.

"Dude there's no need to be a jerk.." Cater stated, taking into consideration the fact that Riddle had just overblotted and your anger.

"Have you forgotten how me treated me!? That ain't something that can get away with an apology and a few tears" Ace spoke with anger, completely disregarding your death glare and (once again) the fact that Riddle had just overblotted.

"Wow." Grim stood on his hind legs and crossed his front paws infront of him. Clear disappointment and disbelief on his face.
"I ain't never seen someone that's better at holding grudges than me"
I ain't never seen two pretty best friends.

"Then.. then what do you want me to do to have your forgiveness..?" At this point tears were no longer present and had been replaced with worry for not bring forgiven.

"Hmm.. you know....I don't have a birthday coming up anytime soon" Ace stated in a now calm manner. Your anger had slightly lessened now that Riddle didn't seem as upset as before.

"Huh? Where are you going with this?" Deuce asked the question you had all been thinking.

"What I'm saying is.."
"I demand a do-over of the unbirthday party! Except this time YOU do all the work" He exclaimed once more because he seems to love shouting.
"No help from anyone in the dorm, do that and we will be even" He stated as if he ran the place.

"I... understand" Riddle reluctantly agreed despite seeing Ace's exaduration on the whole ordeal.

"I see this concludes the matter... I shall leave the rest to you all" Crowley states, his beady eyes some how seeming cheerful.

"Wow what a great head mage you are..." You mumbled under your breath. Cater must have heard you as a chuckle from him was heard soon after.

Once more you attempted to stand to go and check Yuu for injuries but you were stopped once more. However... this time not by Cater but by the injury you had sustained when you were launched in the air from the rosebush attack.
You had landed on your foot awkwardly and you had seemingly sprained it. This sudden pain shocked you and you tripped into Cater who had to grab a hold of you once more.

"Whoa! Have you hurt your foot... ah we should probably get you three to the infirmary Huh..." Cater placed your arm onto his shoulders and stabilised you enough to be able to help you walk to the infirmary.

'Huh three..?' Your eyes shot up from the ground to Yuu to see him with a few cuts that needed to be patched up.
Despite the minor injuries you still felt guilty that you couldn't defend him to the best of your abilities.

And here you thought your only priority in this school was to protect Malleus. Seems you have taken the role of being the magicless student's protector for a while
_________________________________________

The medical staff had checked you over and concluded that you had indeed sprained your ankle but it should heal after a few days of rest. For now though you were stuck resting with a bandage to support your ankle.

Yuu was sat on a seat near you as he was getting bandaged up as well. You still worried about him over yourself despite being reasured by him multiple times.

Soon though Yuu had finished being bandaged and you both shared a moment of comfortable silence between you both. That is until a certain trio burst through the door with a ruckus.

"Y/n? Yuu?" Deuce spoke softly, seemingly worried for you both.

"We're over here" Yuu sighed at the now noisy room. Good bye peaceful bliss.

"What on earth happened to you two. We already questioned Riddle but he didn't know" Ace said with all seriousness. You could tell because he looked like a mother scolding her children.

"Oh the passing out? Yeah I don't know what happened either, I just saw an arrow hit Riddle and then I was gone" Yuu awnsered with a nonchalant shug. Just your average Sunday you know?

"Ah about that... it was totally all my fault.... aha" You laughed nervously with finger guns.

"What." Ace and Grim said in unison.

"The arrow was shot by me and it was laced with a spell I have been practicing. I'm suprised it even worked honestly, I've only tried it once" You said, more thinking out loud.

This was awnsered with confused blinks from everyone.

"Hm although...." Your eyes flicked over to Yuu.
"I'm not sure why Yuu was affected too.. I didn't even hit him with my arrow"

Your unmoving gaze seemed to make Yuu nervous as he was looking everywhere but you.
"Eh..."

The conversation eventually moved onto other topics yet the topic was still heavy on your mind. You weren't sure who you could ask but you suppose your best bet would be your friends at Diasomnia.

_________________________________________

1742 words

There was supposed to be 2 other parts to this but it was already getting too long.

Final Heartslabyul chapter next :)

I wasnt able to find the artist of the art in the beginning so if you know please tell me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 731 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...
1.2K 48 7
❝𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ ───┈♡♡♡┈── A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...
4K 210 20
🌘Gateway to Elysium 🌒 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, . . . . . . . . . . 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺... Name: 雪宮 顕光    Yukimiya Akimitsu Th...
8.5K 349 14
•TWISTED WONDERLAND X READER X KNY!MODERN• "This school students need therapy" -[Name] Trappola, who loves playing games always got into some trouble...