▪︎ 4 ▪︎

You sat on the bench with boredom etched across your face as you watched the big toddlers fight out their problems, which you still didn't understand why they decided to fight in the first place.

"Man.. hah.. you just don't give an inch huh..." Jack spoke with a smirk and through huffed breaths. the whole group had exhaustion written across them.

"Hah.. You neither.. you can sure fight" Deuce bent over with his hands on his knees to cool off.

"He is a Savanaclaw student for a reason.." You sighed, shaking your head. You got up and walked over to the group only to hear a string of complaints from under Ace's breath.

"Yeesh! Argh.. at this point, I don't even care about making the stupid ass team" He grumbled while looking like he was about to make the ground his bed for the night.

"Are we going to hug it out now or..?" Yuu commented, although you couldn't ignore him holding back a laugh from his comment while failing to hide his goofy smile. It made a small smile grace your face.

"I've seen what you guys are made of now, I'll tell you everything I know" His stoic expression never once faltered yet his gaze swept across the courtyard.
"Just remember that I'm betraying my own dorm here..I just can't be quiet any longer!" The wolf man then proceeded to hold his fist in the air to signify his emotions on the matter. Did you laugh at this? A little yes... yet you soon shut up when Yuu sent a glare your way. You may be stronger than him in the current situation but that glare is scarier than any magic spell.

"I've been training for this tournament..I was excited to see how far I could go. But these cowards! Their plans make me sick!" His brows furrowed slightly despite the anger placed behind his words.

Ace leaned towards you with a sweat drop, "I think I preferred talking to his fists you know..." You smacked his arm before nodding slightly in agreement, just so you wouldn't get the Yuu glare...

"Hmm.. but what about the innocent people being hurt..?" Yuu questioned nïvely.

'Oh Yuu, you sweet innocent fool....' You sweat dropped knowing the true nature of the students of this school, some how Yuu has yet to see the truth in the people here despite his experiences so far.

"Ruggie's signature makes it so the target copies his movements, meaning he's able to make it look like accidents even if he is controlling them" Jack crossed his arms across his chest in distaste.

"So that's how he got Grim to trade his sandwich...and here I thought some miracle had happened" Ace chortled at the idea of this ever happening without intervention.

"Aaargh! That lousy asshole! Food grudges will never die, he will pay!!" Grim's flames flared slightly at his anger, your deadpanned while staring down at the feline.

"Grim...just let go.." You sighed, its not like he'll ever be able to get that sandwich back now.

"But..surely someone would have noticed Ruggie in the act if he had to make the movements himself?" Deuce asked after actually using his brain for once.

Jack scoffed while looking to the side, "He didn't cause these accidents on his own, most of Savanaclaw is probably in on it too" He spat.

"Those slimy Savanaclaw heads..." You grumbled as your mind wandered to a certain dorm leader, "Ah.. no offence to you or anything aha.." You smiled uncomfortably when you remembered Jack was from Savanaclaw.

"Its fine, I agree with you but Ruggie probably escaped by surrounding himself with a group of his dormmates." He spoke as if he had already been thinking through this.

"But why would the whole dorm be in on it..?" Deuce spoke through his confusion.

"Idiot, the Spelldrive could make or break their careers, especially students of Savanaclaw." Ace spoke plainly to Deuce.