♡ 3 ♡

The first few classes went by smoothly. You had classes with Sebek, the only reason you got in this class with him is because you would study with him in the past during your break from duties. So naturally you both ended up in the same class when you both joined the school.

You told Sebek to go on ahead without you because you had to watch over Yuu, his cronies and the cat he picked up randomly.
How on earth did he end up in this situation....poor soul.

Anyways, you were about to walk out of the class door, with your bag in tow, until a blue blur darted across.

'How many blue creatures do I know here hmmmm....'
You could only think of 3 but one rarely leaves his room and the other you would notice quickly.

You pondered over it for a solid five seconds before giving up and walking down the hallway, the opposite direction from the blue blur.

During your walk down the hallway you spotted just who you were looking for and, what a surprise, they looked like they did something bad. That you probably had to take care of.

"What's with the faces?" You slightly shouted as you got closer. They all turned to you at the sound of your voice, Deuce and Yuu even waved at you.

Yuu sighed deeply. Poor guy, it's only his first day and yet even more trouble has ensued.
"Yeah... Grim ran off again" He lowered his head slightly.

"It's okay Yuu! We can hunt down that little fellow!" You grinned widely at him as you placed your hand in his shoulder, which only worried him.

"No! Y/n we don't want to hunt him dow-"

"Oh look out the window! I just saw a ball of fur running across the yard" Deuce yelled, cutting Yuu's sentence off.

That's when it clicked. The blue blur you saw was in fact Grim. He really is fast ey?

"The headmage is going to be furious...." Yuu's shoulders slumped dejectedly as he stared at Grim down below. You glance over to him then Ace and Deuce. Ace's eyes brimmed with mischief and you were all for it.

"He really is not a fast learner" You deadpanned at Deuce as he said this because if you remembered correctly he was never a fast learner back then either.

"It's not good to loose your only student on the first day prefect. Want help catching him?" He feigned innocence as if he wasn't just creating a mischievous plan to himself.

"Yes, thank you!" Yuu seemed thrilled that he wouldn't have to do it himself. I suppose it's because he doesn't have magic so it would be much harder.
...
I guess Ace doesn't have magic currently either and probably plans to drag you or Deuce into this.

"I do love those chocolate croissants from the canteen..." Ace had turned his back to Yuu as if he was ignoring him.

'Ah that's what he was planning' You chuckled, enjoying the groups antics.

"I'd do it for an iced latte" Deuce stated bluntly. Clearly he didn't follow the plan as Ace wanted because he was given the side eye with a huff.

"Guys....." Honestly it looked like he was going to murder the both of them and Grim after. Not only this but his voice deepened, it could have been enough to scare you with how fast his voice changed.

"Grim's getting away Yuu~" Ace turned back around with a growing smirk.
"Do we have a deal or what?"

"Fine!" The latter exclaimed as he shoved Ace away along with Deuce.
"I'm counting on you guys" Currently he was death staring the two while you watched, enjoying the show.