♡ 10 ♡

I just wanted to say really quick that I wanted to make this chapter long and I may have gone a little over board ;D
________________________________________

You swiftly finished the section of bushes, that you had claimed, with your magic. With how you saw the others preforming the last time you guys painted the roses you offered to take a larger section.

Despite the fact you took on a bigger area, you still finished before everyone else. Leading you to the current scene of you sat on the grass as Ace manually pained each rose infront of you.

Ace huffed with slumped shoulders before turning to look at you, his eyes narrowed slightly.
"Could you not help me with your magic?" He sounded agitated.

"Hmm I could couldn't I?" You smiled before leaning back on the grass. Grim was hanging off Yuu's back while Yuu painted. He looked quite cute in all honestly.

You looked down to your ring. You were growing more concerned that you might have been using too much magic despite having little to no blot accumulating.
It was mainly due to the prediction you had made about what could happen in the future. You wanted to be prepared as much as possible and as a result of that you taught yourself some new spells.

One in particular allowed you too put people in a coma like state. Only difference is it also causes you to be in the same state. From there you aren't entirely sure what happens but you can assure they do wake up.
Some students in Diasomnia allowed you to test this on them at the small price of cooking them dinner.

Two voices rounding the corner had drawn you out of your thoughts.
"Well that went better than before" Deuce sighed.

"Looking good guys!" Carter exclaimed while trailing after Deuce. Some paint was splattered on his clothes.

You stood up and dusted your clothes off before walking over to Ace.
"Here let me finish it off" a light chuckle escaped your lips as Ace looked less than impressed at you.

A flick of your wrist finished the bush be was painting as well as the rest of the bushes he hasn't done.

"Oh it's almost time!" Carter stated after he glanced at his phone.
"Alright all you sexy body doubles, that's a wrap!" Carter's copies then began to poof into nothing while you all left to the Tea Garden. (Yes, he does say this in the game)

_________________________________________

As you stepped into the Tea Garden a student took to stand infront of Riddle's seat.
"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself. House warden's Riddle!" He seemed to be slightly scared rather than proud.

"We salut you, Housewarden Riddle!" The entire party exclaimed. Well aside from your little group.
Following the chant, Riddle walked to his seat and took his time observing each individual aspect of the party.

'So his mother engrained the rules into him after all huh...' You stared at him with slight disappointment. You knew him when he was younger but drifted when he joined Night Raven College and you left to train.

"The garden roses are red, the table cloths are white" He said with a hum, finally taking a seat.
"Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot as usual?" The red head questioned Trey who was stood to the right of him.
"Of course, we've also prepared the jam to spread on his nose" Trey replied with a small nod.

"Very good" Riddle smiled with his eyes closed, he reached for his cup of tea.

"These are Heartslabyul dorm clothes. Aren't they fierce?" Carter quickly took a photo of the party. You assume he posted it on magicam because a ping came from your phone.
He heard this and gave you a small, knowing grin. Note for next time, turn off your notifications.