* Welcome to the Villain's world 1 *

You had already been placed in Diasomnia as per request of Malleus. You know, because you're his guard and everything. Meaning you didn't have any reason to attend the whole Dorm sorting ceremony.

You ended up just settling into your Dorm room and trying to console Malleus when he found out he didn't get an invite to an event again.

During classes you had over heard some peculiar comments about this mysterious student that was teleported here despite not having an ounce of magic. Deciding to ignore it for now, you gathered your things and started walking to the hall of mirrors. With the intent to go back to your Dorm.

'I just want to sleep already' you mentally sighed to yourself. That is until you saw a familiar person walking in the same direction.

"Deuce!" You exclaimed, running towards him with a wide grin.

You've known Deuce for a while now, even during his rebellious phase. His bleached hair was so funny. You aren't allowed to speak about that however.

"Oh Y/n you attend here too? Why didn't I see you during the ceremony?" He quized with a slight raised brow.

"I got sorted earlier so I didn't need to attend" you offered him a smile.

Suddenly you remembered what the other students were talking about during class. "Say Deuce, you were at the ceremony right? What's with this mysterious person who doesn't have magic?"

_________________________________________

"Yeah it was a whole fiasco" He chuckled.

"I can imagine" you laughed with him.

"AHA GOTTCHA PUNK!"

"...what was that?" You spoke turning to the source of the sound only to see a boy running in your direction. Followed by another guy and a monster with feline features.

"Huh?" Deuce replied also turning to the source of the noise.

"Outta my way!" The guy in the front yelled. Clearly he was from Heartstabul.

'I wonder if Deuce knows him..?' You thought while glancing at Deuce. He looked just as confused as you honestly.

"Hey?!" He shouted as the red head pushed past you both.

"Stop him please!" The second guy yelled to you guys.

"You want me to cast a spell to stop him?!". You could probably easily stop him but where's the fun in that? Especially when you could see what Deuce would do instead.

"I could uh freeze him? No... tie him up with rope..?" He mumbled under his breath. Meanwhile the red head was getting closer and closer to the Heartstabul mirror.

"I don't care what you do, just do something! Anything is fine as long as he stops!" The firey cat exclaimed.

'The cat is sort of cute' you though while smiling at the situation.

"Anything huh..?"
"Well here goes anything!"

"I summon thee... something heavy!" You almost burst out laughing at this.

"Something heavy?" You laughed between breaths.

Deuce was about to reply...that was until the red head screamed as a cauldron fell on him.

'I mean I guess that works'

"What, a pot?!" He screamed the best he could.

"PFFFT look Yuu! The Ace guy got crushed beneath a giant cauldron!" The cat folded over while laughing hysterically.