This False Marriage Won't Las...

By pinkheartjams

The two heirs of the two wealthiest business households of the Northern Empire got married unexpectedly at on... More

Business Proposal
Wedding night
Night with his ex-wife
Investigation & past marriage
The parents' plan
Her arrival
Breakfast time
Memory
Their first sex
Three of us together
"How could he be so mean.."
After last night
Hiatus announcement
Second time
Addiction
Addiction (2)
Apology
First Encounter
First Encounter (2)
Unpleasant arrival
Second Time
Farewell Sex (?)
Before His Parents come
Awkward Breakfast
Dinner
Dinner (2)
A bet
Complicated Situation
Night
Deal
Threesome
Letter
True love?
Cracking secret
Accident
Visit
Visit (2)
Valentine Mansion
Valentine Mansion (2)
Wound
Childlike discussion
Comfort space

Sabrina Sante

1.2K 18 8
By pinkheartjams

A week ago.
The regular business meeting had come to an end as the after party was going on.
Callisto, in an elegant black and golden suit, standing with a glass of whisky in his hand among the other businessmen. As he smirked to the middle aged man, a flash of vision watched him from afar.

"Oh my! Lady Sabrina Sante! You have come back prettier, haven't you not?"

Callisto glazed his eyes towards the mentioned lady. A man guided her to the group of men he was in. Sabrina Sante, a young lady with fascinating looks, gave them a sweet smile while softening her knees, giving them a polite greeting. 

"I couldn't beat your excellency in looks, surely."

"Haha. Youngsters these days are really sarcastic! I'm old now! Beat what!"

"I'm being honest."

"I should be flattered then haha."

As the group was laughing, the lady created eye contact with the youngest businessman who was also the highest class.

"I heard a lot about your highness from every social gathering I went to but this is the first time I've met you in person. It is my honor, your highness, the Grand Duke."

"The honor is mine."

As they exchanged words, Sabrina didn't look away. She kept her eye contact with the man with a charming smile on her face.

"My royal uncle is really fond of you, your highness. He told me that I can ask for your help in this specialization… so I was wondering if I could ask you in private since there's quite a few things I'm curious about."

Callisto took the invitation. He handed the servant his whisky glass and responded. 
"Shall we go upstairs then?"

"Yes, your highness."

The tall attractive figure gave his business comrades a smile then lent his hand to her. Sabrina placed her hand on his forearm, giving the others a farewell smile before taking her leave with him.

Since the party went on downstairs, the library on the second floor was quiet. Sabrina sat on a couch with a thick book in her hand as Callisto was looking through the book piles.

As the second passed by, her light brown pupils ran towards his broad shoulders and firm back. When he picked a book and turned his large body around, she gave him another smile. As a married man, he should've sat down at the other couch but Callisto sat next to her instead.

"How is your son, your highness? I heard from my uncle that he is a really lovely boy."

"I assume the king told you about me quite a lot."

"Yes, that is true. I, myself, also am interested in listening to matters regarding your highness."

"Even though you've never seen me in person?" Callisto tilted his head, looking at her pretty face.

"Actually… I have seen your highness before during the new year eve at the imperial palace's grand ball, but you went with your 1st wife that time so I didn't know if it was okay for me to greet your highness…"

"Really? Maybe you were too young, I don't particularly remember seeing you at all."

"Yes, I guess so."

"Anyway, Daniel is doing well."

"Can I see him sometime? If your highness doesn't mind…"

"I'll be welcoming you, my lady. Please visit him anytime you like. He's a friendly boy so he gets along with everyone well."

"Yes, thank you."

Callisto opened the book and saw a few words before turning to the lady who started a chat again.

"Ah… come to think of it, is it okay for us to stay in a quiet place like this…?"

"Don't worry, lady. As long as we don't get intimated, everything shall be fine."

Sabrina blushed at the word 'intimated'. Her fingers fidgeted each other as her face turned a little red. As Callisto watched her behavior, he knew too well this lady would risk it all if he started to touch her now. But it was more exciting to keep the flame burning.

Sabrina flinched when a hand brushed her long silky hair gently. When she looked up, she saw Callisto looking at her in an unexplainable gaze.

"Your face turned red. Are you not feeling well, lady?"

"Ah… that's not it…"

"How was the study abroad? I supposed you did well since you're very good with your education."

"How would you know, your highness?"

"It'd be more strange for me not knowing."

"The study is all great. I managed it well. It was a bit lonely though. To stay alone abroad." 

"It's all worth it, no?"

"Yes… I'm being noticed by your highness now thanks to that hard work."

"It's not good to say things like that to a married man, Sabrina."

She didn't get embarrassed when he mentioned her wrong way of saying, rather she flustered pleasantly because he called her by her name.

"I heard that Grand Duchess Primrose has a lover of her own…"

Callisto smirked.
"She does. He lives with us."

Sabrina widened her eyes.
"What in the world…!" As she blurted the words, her lifted hand dropped on his firm thigh. Callisto didn't brush that small of a palm away, he just kept the eye contact going, waiting to see what motive she was gonna pull next.

As natural as a wind, she neared their distances. She got so close that he could see half of her plum chests exposed by the tight strapless dress. Callisto kept the same posture as the hand on his thigh moved up slowly.

"You can drop the formality, Sabrina." Instead of addressing her action, he mentioned formality.

"What should I call your highness then?"

"..."

"My lord? Or… Callisto?"

"Which does the pretty lady prefer?"

"I should go with my lord since your name shall be called by your wife alone…"

Callisto gently placed his palm on the back of her hand that almost reached his crotch so it would stop moving forward. Then he touched her chin and lifted it up a little.

"Do you want to call me by my name then?"

Not ashamed of admitting it, Sabrina responded.
"Yes."

"You mentioned that my wife alone shall call me by my name."

"Yes, I'm delighted over the moon if my lord gives me a chance to be one."

"Saying that, what benefits will you bring me, Sabrina?" Callisto caressed the side of her ear asking in a low voice.
"I'm not satisfied with just a woman's looks."

"My lord likes it better when they come around with a brain and know how to use it. That's what my uncle said."

"Do you have one?"

"I do." She held the veiny hand that stopped her hand from moving up to his body's secret part.
"I will prove myself."

Creak.
"Your grace, my lady…?" With the door opened, a maid walked in tryna find her master.

Callisto side eyed the direction as his hand was held by the dazzled woman and sat closely to each other.

"I shall take my leave first, my lord." Sabrina lifted his hand to her hand and gave it a light kiss.
"I'll be looking forward to seeing my lord again and the young master too."

"You'll be doomed if someone saw that." When she stood up, Callisto pointed out.
"Kissing a man's hand is like openly inviting him to your bed and you kiss a married man's hand."

Knowing that he was just testing her ability in controlling her nervous system, Sabrina smiled sweetly.
"I will do more than that if my lord approves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 84 1
[COMPLETED] ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...
117K 3.1K 54
Change is not so easy. Mackenzie learns that the hard way when she has to move to a new school the second semester of her senior year of High School...
8M 329K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* πŸŽ–Featured Reading Lists: β€’@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning β€’@TeenFiction Soul Deep β€’@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
1.3M 68.7K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...