Letter

A few hard thrusts happened but the two lovers were yet to make eye contact. Callisto, however, moved to the bed's upper side, positioned himself on his knees while pulling her by the chin and rubbed his cock on the pretty lips.

Primrose glared at the smirking man as he rubbed his slippery tips against her lips leaving the trace of a salty taste on her mouth. Jeremy gritted his teeth to the picture and pounded onto her back harder. Prim let out a loud moan with her mouth wide open.

Callisto, too, didn't hesitate to take the chance. As her lips parted, he pushed his large member inside that little mouth, and held her by hair.

"Hgngh…!"

Primrose was choked once again by its size. She had tears flooded on her face as the pleasure from Jeremy's poundings and the unexplainable feeling of satisfaction from the solid things in her mouth. As she tried to move her head back and forth to catch up with Callisto's rough movement with her hair, her vagina sucked Jeremy's member as if it was starving for years. Primrose couldn't even think straight anymore. All she knew was this lustful movement both the men were doing to her.

She licked the hot and hard like a rock cock in her mouth and sucked it into her throat. Callisto snickered and thrusted his cock inconsiderately rough, making her throat open a little wider to take him in.

"Ugh…! Hghg!"

Jeremy was having a dark expression the whole time even after he did come a load inside her hole. The small body shivered all over. She lost her balance due to stimulation and laid on the messy mattress shaking.

"You're done?" Callisto asked Jeremy with the expression Jeremy hates to see, especially on his face.
"Oh and I shall advise you. The next time you put your dick inside her, be more gentle."

"What?" Jeremy raised an eyebrow in displeasure and curiosity.

Callisto ignored the other man's frown and moved the shaking woman to his direction and spread her legs.
"Don't lay a hand while I'm fucking her."

Jeremy couldn't keep his anger in check. His expression darkened even more and he completely strode away from the bed.

"Do you think I fucking want to? It was a waste of time coming here."
At the end of his phrase, he glared at Primrose, who couldn't process a word he said because the climax she just had, sent her over the moon.

Primrose noticed the slamming door but she couldn't do anything other than her body responding to Callisto's sex right now. The man who thrusted his cock into her started to make fun of her.

"Oh no. He left. What to do?"

"Huggnh…!"

The candle on the desk burnt out half of itself. Under the reflection of that lighting, a woman was writing on a paper in vain. She was sobbing and all.

If we look through that letter imprinted on that crunchy paper, it was actually a letter asking for help. To none other than Callisto Valentine.

When she couldn't continue the words due to the shaking skinny hand, Eugene covered her face and cried harder. She looked rather skinnier as if she couldn't eat, exhausted, hurting, and more importantly, helpless. It was just a few days since she arrived home.

For a moment, she signed her signature and her name on the bottom of the paper and wrapped it. Eugene hoped it would reach him even though it was gonna be hard for her to contact him due to her parents who were already in preparation for her wedding with that Duke, who's older than her parents.

Putting the letter on her chest, Eugene closed her swollen eyes and prayed in her heart. For this letter to have arrived in his hand. He is the only person she could think of during times like this. He is the only person who most likely would help her out the most even though he was the coldest hearted man walking on earth to her.