Comfort space

Primrose felt a flame rise in her chest. What does him fucking around with his ex-wife has something to do with her? As always, he had the urge to tell her about everything related to that woman.

"I didn't ask if you've fucked her. Quit telling me everything."

"You're jealous already?"

"Who do you think you are??" Prim gave him a glare.

"I'm not in the mood for a fight. I'm here to tell you to make up your mind so you don't get your feelings hurt. That guy will never be released. Focus on yourself and your study from now on. You should've realized by now, Primrose, whether you are able to be with that guy or not isn't as important as your family's business."

"Putting Jeremy aside! You fancy me to have nobody when you're planning on keeping two women by your side? You can't be serious! How dare you wanna treat me like I'm not enough!"

"Primrose. Are you sure you won't bring another man into my house again? You can't be trusted either so let's do what fits for us. I'm trying to work things out. If only you think a little and admit what's for the better, this wouldn't drag so long. I'm also done playing with you. I will do whatever I want with you. Go cry in the corner if you like."

"Bastard!"

"I can divorce you right now but I'm still giving you the chance to make a decision for yourself. I'm willing to make your possible lover's child mine when I like no kid other than my own. Are you sure you're the one at disadvantage? Think carefully."

Callisto caressed her cheek with his nose. Slowly and lightly, the moment she was losing in thought, he sucked her small lips hotly.

"Be my good girl is the best decision you'll ever make."

As he whispered, leaving the stain of saliva on her pale pink lips, he sucked it once again. Primrose scratched his blouse but then her wrist got gripped by his large and strong palm. He didn't grip her that hard but she was already unable to shake it off. The injury wore her energy out. She could sit in bed all day and be tired out.

"Hmmng..."

"I haven't slept all day. Should I lay with you? Hmm? Won't you caress your tired husband?"

The man joked as his lips stopped at her neckline. When their eyes met, Primrose got that unknowing urge to throw a clap back.

"Go to that woman and lay with her, asshole."

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow while going down, heading to her chest.

"I'd like to but you'll be lonely. I should be spoiling the pregnant one more since she'd be a little too sensitive."

"Enough trash talking.. hey!"

Prim grabbed him by the hair and pulled it away but he didn't budge. The man sucked her breast like he was squeezing her milk out. It made her whole body shiver.

"There must be a place you'll like even more, right?"

As he said that, Primrose almost jumped due to her two legs suddenly parted by the force of the man. Callisto didn't even wait for her to catch her breath.

He straight up put his face between her slender thighs and rolled his tongue on that pinkish pussy professionally even though he had never gone down on a woman like this before. Primrose had her shoulders shook in pleasure. He used a great force on his tongue to lick her clitoris and played it like a toy. The man bit the little clitoris and sucked it like he wished to swallow it whole.

"Hgngh..."

Primrose grabbed his hair tightly. Hardly closing her eyes she let out an uncontrollable moan. His tongue licked her over again. Sometimes he pushed it into her throbbing wall and sometimes he backed away then started licking it all over again and again. He looked at her flustered face with a snicker.

"This place isn't as stubborn..."

"Crazy bastard... you're doing this with me right after you slept with another bitch?"

"You care?"

"I don't give a shit but respect me at least! You're pursuing me to be obedient to you but you're fucking rude! Who the fuck would want to be obedient to you!"

"Then shall I take a shower? Should we shower together? But your little spot here is twitching though... I don't wanna leave my wife hanging with unsatisfied desire."

"Get off me..."

As she tried to push his head away while avoiding his eyes, Callisto got up and stood firm in front of her. His black pupils fixed on the woman. She had sweat running down her forehead while clenching her own fist tightly as if trying to suppress something. There must be something wrong.

"Do you feel unwell?"

"Leave me alone."
She slapped his hand away.

"Let me see. You're dizzy now. Aren't you?"

"I told you to leave me alone."

She tried to get away from him but the man had held her face firmly and examined it. When she knew herself she couldn't get away or tell him to fuck off, she let the tall figure do whatever he wants. Her heart felt a little relief knowing a person was here for her.

Putting the matter of her and Callisto aside, she was always anxious about carrying a child. It was too new for someone like her. She has never faced this feeling, this sensation, and this syndrome before. Nobody dared to say anything nor advise her about pregnancy, other than Callisto, her legal husband who was with a child and the doctor he appointed to her aid, there was none. Her mother didn't visit her anymore. It felt like she was actually being abandoned by them, her beloved people. And now that Jeremy is also gone, she felt so lost.

All of a sudden, Primrose forgot about her anger and her argument with Callisto. Sadness took over her heart unknowingly. She didn't know why she was unconsciously thinking about those pathetic things and why she was upset about it so suddenly... She was fine a moment ago...
The warmth of the palms that caressed her face gave her a feeling of reassurance, Primrose forgot whose it was. She didn't know when her eyes closed, all she could think of was the light kiss on her lips.

"Sleep."
A light whisper lingered over her face. Her slender hands wrapped around the neck of a man and left herself into the person's embrace. It didn't matter anymore who it was. She just needed something to lay on right at the moment. She felt like she would cry out without a reason if this other person wasn't here or even if they were here but weren't by her side.