Rejected, rogue, and determin...

By onehit_wonder

It's a werewolf book, basically just like the title I'm sorry if some of the facts are incorrect I've never m... More

Tess
Noah
Grayson
Piper.
Easton
Tess
Noah
Tess.

Grayson

70 3 0
By onehit_wonder

A half a mile of walking in silence we finally come to a clearing. I sit in the grass and lean against a boulder. She sits across from me.

"You know why I can't accept you..." I say.
Her face crumples, my inner wolf whimpers wanting to help her but I won't allow it.
"Yeah... I guess I do. You're a Beta and I'm just a mistake. I guess sometimes when my head is in the clouds I don't stop to think if expecting for you to love me back would be reasonable!" She chokes out, anger lightly lacing her last sentences.

I sigh and cup her cheek with my hand. "Piper, you're not a mistake it's just because I'm a Bet-" she cuts me off before I can finish.
"No, I am a mistake. Why do you think I even left my pack? Because I wanted to? No, because I really am a mistake" she says and my inner wolf cries.
I wipe her tears and ask, "Why do you think you're a mistake?".
She looks away from eyes, "I know, because all my parents wanted was a boy. They had four girls, then me, then my brother. They said five children was enough and-" she stops, tears running down her cheeks.

"And?" I ask softly.

"And one day I woke up to a knife to my throat, my older sisters tried to kill and threaten me. I didn't let that get me, the pack got bigger and woke up to my dad wanting to kill me. My younger brother was the only one who didn't. I moved rooms so I didn't share with a family member and that's when the rest of the pack became... violent. I would get pushed down the stairs, burned, yelled at, everything. It's when my brother tried to kill me when I didn't want to come back. They locked all the doors and that's when I really couldn't come back. But it's fine, now I'm with people who some what care" she say.

I bring her into a hug, "I, Grayson accept you as my mate" I say then bring my lips to hers.
It's not because of the sob story, or desperateness of the situation. It's because I am determined to never let anyone hurt her again.

I love this girl and I'm happy she's my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.4K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...