WRAPPED DOLL | JIKOOK [COMPLE...

By Minficz

"A freshly brewed coffee trickles down the sides of the mug and turns into a shade of deep umber-" "What are... More

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||
| PROLOGUE |
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
Note.
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|EPILOGUE-1|
|EPILOGUE - 2|
|Finito|

|27|

343 41 137
By Minficz

(A/n:- Short chapter ahead. Imma update the rest tomorrow)

____

Jungkook stood there with a finely draped silk shirt and thigh-fitting jeans. The first two buttons were undone revealing his collarbones. His soft smooth skin glistened against the small pendant around his neck with his mother's picture in it.

He looked around for Namjoon who dressed him this way to give a hard kick back to Jimin who rejected him.

According to Namjoon, it was the best way to show Jimin what he was missing.

Well, he wasn't exactly wrong because girls were drooling over the male's attire and the baby face he made the moment he locked eyes with anyone he stared at while finding the one that turned his heart upside down.

Yes, he was standing in the very annual fest with a rose in his hand.

At the same fest where Jimin invited him to meet his boyfriend. He stood there with confidence oozing from every corner.

He didn't want to give up.

He just couldn't accept Jimin's words.

Those words were laced with a fear he couldn't point out.

He wants to confirm it with his own eyes.

He wants Jimin to reject him right over his face.

He wants Jimin to say 'no' while locking eyes with him.

Until then, he wasn't ready to accept the defeat of this imaginary boyfriend that Jimin made up in a single night.

Jimin, on the other hand, puffed some air to part his locks of hair as he stood in the common washroom beside Jin.

"Nervous?" Jin asked as he nudged Jimin's arm with his elbow.

"A lot! I hope Jungkook doesn't catch onto the fact that we are faking-"

"Don't worry, he won't." Jin smiled and patted the boy's shoulder.

"Yeah, okay." Jimin smiled back but the unsettling feeling was still bubbling within his heart.

"Can I ask you something?" Jin opened first.

"Yes?"

"Do you like him?"

"I don't!" Jimin instantly answered with his eyes turning wide.

"Hmm," Jin sighed.

"W...what happened?" Jimin asked in a nervous tone.

"You are so obvious, Park Jimin. No wonder he doesn't trust you for having a boyfriend." Jin concluded.

"What...yah! There is no obvious thing. I don't like him. That's a fact," Jimin mumbled and patted his cheeks to wipe the blush off his face.

"You know what? Let me speak there and you stay quiet. It will make it less obvious," Jin teased and Jimin just smacked his arm with his fist.

They walked towards the crowd and looked through them for the boy with glasses and a bunny smile. Jimin fished through the people and finally spotted the boy he was eagerly waiting for.

His smile faltered as he grew closer to the male that stood there slightly resting his ass over the edge of a table and his fingers playing with a rose. He gulped as he stepped close to where Jungkook was standing.

Jungkook was looking stunning in that outfit.

He screamed perfection.

Jimin shrugged his thoughts and waved his hand to draw the boy's hand. He would be lying if his heart didn't skip a beat the moment he witnessed the cute bunny smile Jungkook flashed toward him.

"Woah, slow down," Jimin said as he watched Jungkook almost running towards him.

"Hello, Jimin." Jungkook smiled wide as he saw Jimin alone. He looked around to find no one around him. His heart fluttered at the fact that Jimin was standing there all alone with him.

He was right!

Jimin doesn't have a boyfriend.

He was right-

"Meet my boyfriend, Jungkook." Jimin smiled and turned around to see no one.

He furrowed his brows as he saw nothing but the crowd dancing over the loud music. He patted his hands over his pants to find his phone and a message popped up.

Fake boyfriend ❤️

You asked for a favor, didn't you? Well, I am returning the favor now. Dude! You love the guy. Just admit it and confess it to him. I don't think I am capable of fitting his criteria. He is made for you, bro. Go hug him before I push you toward him.

Your worldwide handsome
and fake boyfriend.
Love you ❤️

Jimin's heart raced with the possibilities and consequences he has to face-

"Mimi?" Jungkook called out.

"Huh?" Jimin gave a surprised look with lips slightly apart and Jungkook took the opportunity to place a rose between his lips.

"Careful, it has thorns, Mimi." Jungkook began and chuckled when he saw the shocked expression of the boy, "I was just joking. I removed all the thorns and taped the stem so don't worry. It won't prick your lips. Now, would you like to dance with me, Mimi?"

Jimin blinked a few times before sinking into the situation and felt Jungkook's hands interlock with his and the other circling over his waist.

"Not under my watch!" Maddie lured her way through the crowd of bratty adolescents with her beautiful red gown shimmering under the spotlights unheard and unseen by the people around her.

She swayed her hand in the air and the bow appeared magically in her hand. The cat shimmered some pixy dust by which the arrow took its form and fell into Maddie's right hand.

She swept her leg over the floor pushing the crowd out of the way and held a bow in front of her with an arrow fixed to it. Her elbow flexed as she aimed at the male with a burning gaze and the red gown was dazzling with flames as she let go of the arrow.

Rule number three:

A cupid can't change God's fate unless the human wants it to.

Rule number four:

A cupid that breaks the three core rules will be punished to witness their past life and experience the pain of their death all over again.

A tear trickled down her cheek as the arrow pierced through Jimin's chest and the male clutched onto his chest before falling unconscious on the floor.

I will never let Jungkook end up with a liar like you, Jimin.

I will never let him witness the fate that I did!

Maddie said and turned out to aim another arrow at Jin who stood there among a bunch of girls laughing casually about his dad's jokes.

"Maddie, stop!" Abby appeared through the mist, her eyes wide fear lacing into them by the consequences of this grievous act.

"Too late, Absy. I wish you could have done this for me," Maddie chuckled dryly through her teary eyes before letting go of the arrow.

Abby slid past it as a cupid can't stop another cupid's actions. The arrow pushed everyone in its way and pierced right through Jin's back trampling him to the ground.

Maddie's smile faltered as she felt a tight rope taut around her neck strangling her again. The same feeling she had when she broke the other two rules.

Cupid will be punished according to God's rules.

(A/n:- Woah! Jungkook was surely bold to confess to Jimin.

Dayum, Maddie truly messed everything up. Didn't she?

Will Abby forgive her?

Will god show mercy?

What was Maddie trying to tell Abby before being punished?

Are any theories cooking for Maddie's actions?

Too many questions.

Let's meet tomorrow with a crazy yet brain-cramping chapter.

Love you, kids.

Maddie 🙂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
3.1K 458 13
"It says slapping a thick ass wins you a lottery." "Now, which freak told you that?" "Pavlov!" In a world where two personalities prevail; one for...
50.4K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
3.7K 378 19
> who is this stupid teenager ? > what Jin wants Jin gets. > You're going to get fired on the very first day of your job which you haven't even star...