WRAPPED DOLL | JIKOOK [COMPLE...

By Minficz

"A freshly brewed coffee trickles down the sides of the mug and turns into a shade of deep umber-" "What are... More

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||
| PROLOGUE |
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
Note.
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|EPILOGUE-1|
|EPILOGUE - 2|
|Finito|

|26|

347 43 246
By Minficz

(A/n:- Wattpad is a bitch so informing again. The new chapters start on the 24. 😭)

____

"Jimin! Where were you all night?" Jungkook came running at the door.

"I crashed into my boyfriend's room. I am sorry I should have informed you," Jimin spoke in a flat tone and didn't dare to look into Jungkook's eyes.

Because he knew the moment he did.

He wouldn't be able to hold himself from crying all over again.

There was a moment of silence before Jungkook spoke up.

"I...didn't know you had someone, Mimi," Jungkook mumbled.

"You had once asked me about my dating life for your book. Didn't you? Well, here is my answer. Yes, I have a boyfriend-"

"And why are you telling this to me now? Is that why you ran away yesterday?" Jungkook's voice turned raw holding back his emotions from taking over.

Jimin fisted his hands and mustered the courage to act strong, "Yes."

"You are lying, again!" Jungkook snapped at Jimin. His chest heaved up and down as he approached Jimin, his gaze taking in the elder's expressions.

"You are lying, Mimi. You don't have a boyfriend. Do you?" Jungkook rubbed his arm to suppress his anxiety.

"It's Jimin for you. Plus, I am not lying," Jimin pressed onto every word as he stepped close to Jungkook's face.

"Your eyes aren't agreeing with you, Mimi." Jungkook choked a sob as he spoke.

Jimin inhaled sharply and tried his best not to waver, "I do! If you don't trust me then I will introduce you to him at the annual fest. Will that suffice?"

Jungkook's breathing shattered as he constantly rubbed his arm, "You...are lying, Jimin. You are lying. You don't mean any of it. You don't have to lie to me.  Lying is bad. Lying is a form of cover to hide your vulnerabilities. Don't let them wrap around you. Don't let them turn you into a mess that can't be fixed. Dont-"

"Stop talking, Jungkook! Stop fucking talking to me. I don't want to talk to you. I just...I hate you!" Jimin screamed over Jungkook's face and walked backward with tears filling in his orbs. His heart was crushed to see the younger one kneeling over the floor trying to hold out but Jimin being the bitch ran out of the room.

He fucking ran away when Jungkook needed him the most.

His legs stumbled at places but didn't dare to stop and kept running away as far as possible.

___
___
___

"Hello?"

"D...dad, help me-" Jungkook mumbled before the phone slipped off his hand and the tablets splattered over the floor. His hands constantly rubbed over the fabric of his arm and his breath turned more erratic as time passed.

My name is Mimi.

I didn't lie to you. It's a secret special name that only you can call me.

Why the fuck are you apologizing to this bloodsucker, Jungkook!

You aren't weird, Jungkook.

You are the best person I ever met in my life.

Jungkook, do you know something about the color blue?

Jungkook, do you want to have noodles?

Why are you so late, Jungkook? Did someone hurt you?

Kiss me, Jungkook. Prove me that I am wrong about myself.

Jungkook turned into a ball of shrimp as he tried to even his breathing. His tears were all dried up leaving behind a pair of hollow emotionless eyes.

Jungkook...

Jungkook...

"Jungkook! Can you hear me, champ?" The man shrugged the boy to bring him back to his senses.

"D...dad?" Jungkook mumbled before closing his eyes and falling against the man's chest.

___

Abby pushed Maddie to the wall with her teeth gritting to bite off the smirk that Maddie held oh so proudly.

"Where the hell have you been?" Abby growled over Maddie's face.

"Why do you care-"

Abby slapped hard which sent Maddie's face to the side with her cheek burning bright red.

"Just tell me where the hell have you been and what the hell did you do?" Abby spoke with the last bit of patience left within her.

Maddie scoffed as she drew her hand over the cheek that was stinging and her ears still ringing due to the impact. She pivoted back to face Abby with the same cocky smile and pushed her off, "Why would you want to know?"

Abby was this close to throttling Maddie but realized that you can't kill a cupid with that. She inhaled sharply before speaking up.

"Let's do us both a favor. Yeah? Tell me the details of what you did and I will try to fix it somehow. Okay?" Abby tried one last time but Maddie rolled her eyes before walking out of the place.

This was it.

That was Abby's last bit of mercy left of the cupid-

"Why are you trying so hard to go against god's order?" Maddie finally spoke up as she stood with her back facing the elder.

"For the last time, I don't want to tell you that!"

"Suit yourself, I wouldn't tell you either," Maddie uttered before stepping ahead.

"Wait!" Abby called out.

Maddie turned her head to the side slightly to listen to what the other had to say.

"Stop breaking the rules. You are this close to facing the wrath of go-"

"Tch! Tch! You missed your golden chance, Absy. I will meet you in hell," Maddie smiled wide with a wink that couldn't hide the stonecold expression she bore before disappearing into thin air.

____

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook simply hummed staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Do you want me to change the college for you?" His dad asked.

"Why?" Jungkook quickly turned around to meet his dad's teary eyes.

"I don't...want you to get bullied for who you are, Jungkook. Just let us go somewhere where the people don't judge us. Yeah?" He tried again.

"Dad?"

"Yes?" He wiped his tears before scooting closer to his son who was laying on the bed.

"How broken can a person be that they would push you afar with a lie? How vulnerable could they be to push away the hand they want to hold onto so tightly? How much courage does one need to have to hide their true self?" Jungkook fired questions with a blank expression and his dad couldn't understand a word that the boy spoke up.

"I...don't know, son."

"Can I continue in the same college, dad?" Jungkook requested.

"But-"

"Let me attend the college till the annual fest. I will let you know my answer after that. Is that okay?" Jungkook slowly placed his hand over his dad's hand.

"I need to confirm something. Could you wait till then?"

"O...okay," His dad broke into tears and Jungkook simply hugged the man tightly, "I am sorry, son. I should have taken better care of you and your mother."

"Dying is an inevitable event, dad. Every human is bound to go through it one day. Our priority shouldn't be the ultimatum. All we need to do is hold onto each other close as we are alive. Hold our close ones tight enough to not let them lose themselves. To not let their soul die even before the ultimatum is reached. We need to protect the soul and keep it alive till the real death is met. I don't blame you for mother's death, dad. I don't blame you for my condition, either. Let's not blame ourselves for something we had no control over. Okay?" Jungkook softly rubbed soothing circles over the man's back.

"Sometimes, I wonder who is the father here," his father joked and held the boy close to him before breaking into silent tears.

___

Jimin sat at his desk working on his project. There was a small amount of grease smeared over his cheek but he didn't bother to wipe it off and continue to work over the mini-robot that sat over his desk with a dead battery and parts all splattered around.

Jungkook must have smashed it over the floor in anger.

Well, that's what Jimin concluded after he returned that night to see the entire room in a completely disastrous state. Jungkook's entire wardrobe was over the floor with empty cartons here and there.

He didn't see him after that night.

Of course, why would Jungkook stay?

After all, the words he hurt him with.

Anyone would be hurt to the core.

Jimin shrugged his thoughts and continue to fix his dearest piece. The metal chunk wiggled a few times and electric sparks flew around it. One single eye flickered with light and the other dead.

"J-Jimin, good morning," it spoke up and Jimin sighed in relief.

At least, it wasn't completely broken.

He could still fix it.

But who could fix him?

Knock! Knock!

Jimin averted his gaze at the door and a subconscious smile crept over his lips. It didn't take him two seconds to sprint towards the door and open the door wide open.

"Koo-" Jimin stopped in mid-sentence the moment he saw the boy with an elder beside him. He gulped and stepped back as the two entered.

Jungkook simply walked past the two toward the desk and Jungkook's dad stared down at Jimin coldly.

Jimin didn't know how to respond so he simply stood there with his head hung low and fingers fiddling nervously.

"My son talks a lot about you," his dad began with a firm voice. Jimin squished his eyes tight feeling what was coming.

He had prepared himself for some violence today.

Hell, no! He was downright scared as fuck!

"Thank you for saving him from the bullies last time and please look over him like last time. He talks highly of you," his dad finally smiled and patted Jimin's shoulder before leaving.

What the hell?

That's it?

Jimin gulped and slowed turned around to face Jungkook who was busy arranging his stuff on his desk.

"Y...you didn't come to the room for the past three days," Jimin began as he walked towards him.

"I...thought you left." He stuttered as tears pricked the corner of his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell your dad? That I was the cause of...your misery," Jimin struggled to word out as the air around him felt heavy.

Jungkook stopped his actions and slowly turned around, "Would you prefer if I left?"

Jimin's lips trembled to speak up but he didn't dare to open his mouth.

"Would you like it if I packed up my stuff and left?" Jungkook word out with a blank face.

"Would you be uncomfortable if I stayed?

"No!" Jimin couldn't see anything ahead of him. His vision turned blurry as the tears flooded over his orbs making it hard to look at Jungkook, "I don't want you to leave! I...am sorry. Please forgive me...I didn't mean to run away but I just..," Jimin's nose burned as the tears flooded down his cheeks and his hands constantly tapped over the side of his thighs to hold himself stable.

Jungkook smiled softly and stepped closer to pull the male into a hug, "It's okay, Jimin. I forgive you."

Jimin broke more as Jungkook spoke those words. His insides tore him apart as Jungkook consoled him.

With every pat over his back, his self-worth broke even more.

Jungkook was too pure to be with someone so evil as him.

He deserved someone that didn't treat him like shit.

He deserved someone that loved him with their whole heart.

He needed someone that doesn't have the demons who controls his actions.

I am a flaw in your life, Kook.

Jimin softly pushed himself off Jungkook and stood afar. Jungkook looked at his actions closely and then at the robot over the table.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to break it. I was trying to find my medicines that day-" Jungkook panicked when he saw the broken robot.

"Kook?" Jimin called out.

"Yes?"

"I am going to stay with my boyfriend from tomorrow. I am sorry I wouldn't be able to share the room with you." He said.

"So, you aren't comfortable sharing a room with me?" Jungkook mumbled with a hurt tone.

Jimin moistened his lips and sniffed back, "That's not true. It's just I want to stay with him."

"Why suddenly?" Jungkook asked as he stepped closer.

"B... because, I...um I-" Jimin struggled to find the words when Jungkook approached him with very little space left between them.

"Give me a reason and then I shall consider your leaving," Jungkook mumbled against the elder's lips with his hands resting over Jimin's waist.

"What reason could suffice your leaving-" Jungkook's words were cut off when a pair of lips pressed against his.

Jimin slowly cupped Jungkook's cheeks and deepened the kiss. The younger was surprised by the sudden action but melted into the kiss and moved his lips along with the elder. Jungkook's tongue latched over Jimin's lower lip before sucking over it. He lowered his hands down to Jimin's thighs to lift him but Jimin's instincts worked all too quickly and slightly pushed the male off him.

They breathed heavily with their foreheads joined and chests heaving due to lack of oxygen.

Jimin closed his eyes and inhaled the mild scent that emitted through Jungkook's body. His hand reached up to hold the male's face and slightly run his thumb over his cheek, "You asked me for reason. Didn't you?" He began. "Well, that reason is you, Jungkook."

If I stay a little longer with you, I might become greedy for the love you would shower me with.

I would be crazy enough to impose my demons over you and lie over and over again to you.

I might turn you into a mess, Kook.

I can't let you be with someone like me.

Not when I know what the consequences are going to be.

I am meant to be alone, Kook.

Jimin bottled up the thoughts deep into his heart and mumbled yet another lie to hold onto his sanity.

"I might end up cheating with my boyfriend if I stayed a little longer with you, Kook." He lied.

Jungkook broke into soft sobs but Jimin was quick to hold the boy's face in his palms, "You promised to stay strong, Kook. I am sure you will find someone too. Y...yeah?"

"Please, don't go," he murmured.

"I have to buddy. I am sorry," Jimin mumbled an apology.

(A/n:- Can we just kill Maddie together? 🙂

Also, what is she planning to do next?

Did you like the little interaction between Jungkook with his dad? 🥺

Will Jungkook let Jimin leave?

Will Jimin fall for his demons and Maddie's words?

I hope it's not the first cringe book on your list. 🤡

Anyways, hope you liked the chapter.

Love you, kids.

Maddie 🙂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
797K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
11.6K 830 43
"I'm not gay..." "I can change that." Park Jimin the seemingly shy young newly high school graduate, finds it hard to fi...
725K 56.2K 73
Demon x Human AU "Even through a cracked mirror... I can still see your beautiful face." Mirrors are often passed as pieces of glass on a...